Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Unknown balance

Brandon Maboroshi2

Unknown balance - Page 44 Empty Re: Unknown balance

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:32 am

"So of we were to go again..." he pause to let the words sink in as she hides her face more turning even redder. "And you start screaming i should probably kust go all oit at that point." He suggested, his words made her imagine it and she felt her body react to the image. If he did that she would definitly cum harder and maybe even comoletely lose herself.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:47 pm

Melina giggled hearing his words but the thought of it made her blush heavily. Why did he have to say it that way while knowing they could do it again. However, maybe he was tired and she would be too if it's too much. Knowing much, that left her wondering about things later on in the future. Brandon only held her tightly but he cuddles up against her.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:45 am

He whispers in her ear. "I wonder when the tought becomes too much and you plan another escape to try them out." He eas serious but playing with his words to make thwm sound dirty for her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:42 pm

She giggled hearing his voice but Melina only turns to kiss his lips sweetly.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:24 am

"Still thinkong your desires are too much for me hey?" He asks when she pulls back. Ot was a sweet kiss and got hom heated becuas ehe koved her that much.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:57 pm

She didn't say anything blushing heavily but Brandon finds her adorable thanks to that.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:03 am

He kisses her again slow and sweet trying to make it good.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:17 pm

She only returns the kiss back, showing a soft smile on her face.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:47 pm

Is it safe to assume tou are finish3d?" He asks her softly and was still happy with her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:13 pm

"Yes; this means I'm good now." she said smiling to Brandon to leave a light kiss on his cheek. He blushes feeling her warm lips and hugs her a bit more.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:18 am

They both get up shower and get dressed together before going back to meet with the others. They almost got heat3d enough from their shared shower to go agaon bit they both focused on washing eachother and nothing happened.

The others heard everything thanks to hiw loud they were and they werent going easy with their teasing
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:30 am

They didn't say anything when seeing the both of them, seeing the fathers speaking about something else. Lisa, George, and Alania just remained silent but she goes to see if Melina was alright which she was. She begins giggling but was glad her friend was doing alright while Brandon sees the other two looking right at him.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:55 pm

He was keeping his thiughts quiet and keeps close to her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:03 am

"So dose this mean you two are alright now? No more fighting?" Lisa looks to Melina who looks at her to nod showing a smile. They didn't want to argue or fight right now so things are alright.

"That's good to hear. We knew you both would get along quite well." George said with a smile as Melina smiled back. She was actually happy they could be friends but closer like lovers. She felt him near by before grabbing his hand to hold it, seeing his blush on his cheeks.

"Yeah, same here..."

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:54 am

He was curious what this new happier attidude wil to do her and as he look3d at her he saw her hehat stable if higher than normal.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:48 pm

She only showed a smile to him before Lisa went back to talking to her. He sees that she was doing alright and it only made her feel more happy. Him on the other hand was alright with this because he saw how happy she's become. From the fighting and arguing way back, things seem to be more calm down. He noticed their fathers speaking about something but he didn't bother them for the moment.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:39 am

He wanted to finisb the quest as soon as possible to be able to relax and make peace.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:05 pm

After some time, the others just kept talking till everyone went silent. Something of a dark cold went through the room that Melina and Brandon looked in the east but she felt nervous. This dark power was unlike anything she's felt so suddenly. Even if it's some sort of wild energy. That didn't seem like it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content