Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Unknown balance

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: Unknown balance

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:52 am

Melli... are you okay?" He feared his spell was too late and he stepped towards her nit wanting to make her mad. He hoped that the truth was clear to her now for good reason. She deserved the whole truth. He had seen that her power was chained inaide her and now it was released.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:56 am

".................." the chains floating behind her didn't answer him or even look up. Her eyes seem a little dull now but the soul that was burning in her chest now was showing it's marks. The corrupted crystals now daggers now but they seem like they were burning with the damned oblivion soul within her. She seems lost but angry either way but Brandon took more steps towards her seeing her not attacking him yet.

Was that a good sign or a bad sign?

"Melli...it's going to be alright now....you're just hurt and in pain from everything. We can help you...we can-" he sees the crystal like daggers stab the ground in front of him to make Brandon jump back from her while the chains only glow more darker to show she didn't want him near her.

"Melina.."

"Brandon, what's happening to-"

"Stay back......." she said in a dull tone of voice while the chains were floating behind her while connected by her magic. The light beings and dark begins were surrounding her but the light sages were on guard in case she tried anything.

"....This world.......this world is nothing is lies and death. You all are nothing but lies to me. You don't want to help me but kill the remaining witch that lives now." she whispers under her breath but the chains only lowers in closer to protect her. George and Lisa got scared seeing this but watches Brandon look more worried before seeing some light above them to make some shield around them. He saw it was his mother that showed up when sensing the change.

"Mother?"

"So the spell didn't work..it just angered the soul inside of her. My child, you may need to find another way to fix this but if not you will have to-"

"As I said mother, I am not killing her! I know she's there but just lost and angry. Everything about her life were lies to her and she needs to know the real truth." he said but sees the chains on her back expand out while forming some magic around each one. They all got prepared to fight before they strike some of the light and dark beings through their hearts while they scream out in pain. The chain was corrupting them before they got absorbed into her which added more magic. The others got nervous but sees the others go through the same.

"What is she doing?! She's absorbing them like food.....we need to-"

"Don't bother......attacking her will get you absorbed by her too. She's seriously angry right now and doing something won't do much. You'll die.....this witch is fighting due to her anger and hate...this world she thinks is nothing but hate all around her. Nothing we can say will reach her right now.....not even the spell I made effected him."

"So you're spell.."

"No effect......."

"O-Oh no..."

Brandon got angry hearing this but slowly made her feel worried now. After a while, she just made it think a bit worse things after some time. Seeing her feel like this made him really worried about her now.

".............."'This world is nothing to me any more.....it took away the only people I cared for..the bloodline is dead now....nothing else matters anymore....but the cleansing of this world........I need to...destroy everything under my darkness.......I have to....." she didn't say this out loud but knowing much, she might have been really out of it that the soul of damned oblivion was her own now. She would get back the world for taking her family away from her but she was turning away from them and started walking away to do her work of punishing this realm.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:34 pm

He rushed in on impules and kisses her lips. "Your bloodline continues with you. Its not dead" he said to her confusing the soul for a moment that moment the remaining chains were severed by their makers and they flee. The power started to pull him in but as it sis she reads his soul.

It showed her how sas he was for her loss and hiw much he had grown to love her. It showed his wrongs to her and how broken his heart was that he did it to her. The soul inside feeds eagerly his power was overflowing taking everything it had to contain it while it ate.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:40 pm

"Stop laying to me....stop spreading your lies to me..." she hisses at him while shoving him away from her but Brandon dodges the push to see her only looking more silent now. This pain she felt only has gotten worse and it's not showing much improvement. With how things are going right now, that might change.

She tries to attack the other group now but Brandon with the light sages deflects the She winces from the pull of the souls burning while looking down at the souls that burned between them. Melli got scared seeing this but she shoves him back with the daggers that force him into the others. Her eyes just looked angry at him before she held both hands up forming some flames that became dark and ominous. This world was playing tricks with her now and it wasn't helping her.

"Melina stop!! It's alright but you have to let me help you-"

"NO STAY AWAY FROM ME!" she screeched at him to shove him back hard into the shield his mother put up but he coughs blood a little while seeing the soul burning worse now that she was crying now. His mother held up a dark arrow but Brandon looks up to grab hold of her robe.

"What are you doing, son?!"

"Don't kill her!"

"If I don't do something, she will kill you! I know I gave a promise to her mother but she has to be stopped!" she said as Brandon and her struggle but the others got scared seeing Melli's soul burning like a heart beat while it throbs in her chest from how afraid she was. Tears running down her cheeks from this but sees the dark beings try to attack her but stabs into her with swords as she barfs blood up.

"They got a hit!"

"Master!!!!"

"Hold her there! Don't let her get away!" one light sage shouted as they were flying over to get ready to banish her. Melli was coughing as blood leaves her deep wounds. The pain she felt was unlike anything she's felt before but that made her more scared but angry as well.

'I-it hurts....it really hurts. Why are they stabbing me like this?.....w-why?'

'Because they wish for you to be dead. This world dosen't understand the pain you are going through right now. The pain of loss you dealt with.' said a slow calm voice that makes her look down seeing more blood pooling around her with her life passing through her life. Her soul of being a witch getting absorbed slowly by the dark beings.

'W-who....who are you?'

the soul of damnation oblivion. I'm here to help you, to help you see the truth about this sad world.'

'T-the soul....of damnation oblivion? The soul that was made in the demon blood demika witch clan?'

'Yes. I'm here to help you and save your life. I think you been through enough with their lies and pain. You already lost so much that they  don't seem to understand....not even that light sage priest that loves you...'

'L-Love....*Coughs more blood feeling dizzy* Love that g-got me in this terrible mess....the same pain that my sisters felt after they were slayed by the light sages...' she thought this in her mind but feels even weaker now while the dark begins formed sealing hands to stab into her even deeper. She gasps from the pain that triples before seeing more blood but feeling worse.

'Love.....that's the same word your sisters thought was true that no matter who they loved, their safe. However, due to a love that grew being broken caused war between you sisters and the brothers; the light sages. They don't know the truth but lies..lies that wish to bind you away into the underworld......they are planning on killing you.'

'k-Kill....they wish t-to.......kill me...'

'Yes. They know how powerful you are and right now, they want to stop you before you cover this world in darkness.....' the voice said but she only cries to think of her sisters but her mother and aunt that were killed during the war.

'I'm scared....what do I do?...what do I...'

'Run from this place...they don't understand......just run and complete the mission, demika witch..' the soul said to her that she slowly begins tries to move but couldn't now. The pain was too much for her.

'I-I can't....my body's gone numb..I lost too much blood to move.....'

'Then let me help you....'Seconds later, as she was dying the soul bursts of energy to burn away the seals and arms that held her before the energy surrounds her. Brandon and the others looked shocked seeing this but the soul then reappears to show some light flowing around her as if someone was there holding her. The fallen angel was shocked seeing that but the dark being that carried her glared at them before turning away to leave.

"Hey stop!" one light sage said about to attack but they were blown away into a pile. The being looks away and back down at Melli who passed out from blood loss and teleports away to another location that the army was looking around before following the trail she seems to have left behind. Her mind was making her not think clearly so it might be a chance.

"She's getting unstable. We need to rid of her before it's too late.."

"We are not killing her mother!"

"We may have no choice..the soul of damned oblivion has gotten powerful and now it's able to change it's form.....she will become a weapon of destruction to our realm if we don't stop her." he said to Brandon.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:03 am

He used his powers tryi g to staunch the flow of her blood he put upna barrier to protect her. He had to tell her he lost his family too they were killed for loving eachother.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:34 am

"Brandon, what are you doing? You are seriously going to be looked down upon due to you helping her. She's a witch! A monster! A being that shouldn't be alive and yet she makes it out alive in the war! You need to leave her be and let her die!" One light sage said angry to him but Brandon only turns to glare at him. The pain he shows in his eyes tell him that he didn't like anyone saying Melli should just die like the rest.

"What good will that do? That will just prove what Melli feels right now is right. We are nothing but monsters to her race. People that slaughtered them in cold blood in order for some peace that already happened?! I will not let anything happen to her for as long as I live because she didn't deserve this! Melina only wanted to have peace with her race and look what happened? Dead. Each one of them, including my mother were killed in the war because the light sages were trying to return the soul to it's rightful owner." he said but the light sage sees some tears forming in Brandon's eyes now.

"You don't have any idea what you are dealing with here, boy! If your father knew what you done.."

"That man isn't my father...my real birth father. I know he's just trying to keep me from the truth because he wouldn't let me do much but stay in the shadows. He wouldn't let me figure out the truth till I got older but I already started learning about it due to the relics."

"The relics?"

"Each one that me and Melli collected, they showed me the truth or the timeline of what happened. I saw my father and Melli's father together and happy with my and her mother. They wanted to be happy; they wanted a family....till the older heads of both races banished them in punishment. My father and hers were banished somewhere but I don't know where. Could be living their lives as humans......but they had to give me up to keep the status of what I am. That man of a father already banished me from returning home and he didn't seem to care! My real father would have told me to fight and keep going but he tried to keep me down! Some father.."

"Don't speak ill of the commander boy! He is your real father and what he did was to keep you safe-"

"Yeah, keep me safe from the truth! You and him were all but lies and now look is happening; The soul of damned oblivion is awake and is going to coat everything in darkness and it's all because of the war. Melli will die if she didn't have her wounds stopped in time and I want to keep her safe. I can make her understand if I just get close to speak to her. Sure she might not want to see me right now due to all this but....she's alone and afraid right now..." he said looking down but thinking of how scared she was. The look of pain in her eyes when this started to happen. He looks to the fallen angel that was tied up by the light sages but he was growling in anger because of it.

"You. Tell me where the soul is taking her? Where is she going?"

"I don't answer to bastards that took my master away from her-Ugh!" Brandon punches him in the gut because he didn't have time for his back sass. This anger got Lisa and George worried but they didn't stop him.

"Answer me!"

"*Coughing*"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:20 am

Brandon punches his face breaking his nose
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:07 pm

They looked shocked seeing this but the fallen angel coughed from the blood going into his mouth before looking at Brandon who held his fist up to get ready to punch him again. He only blinks before laughing weakly to see how pathetic he was when trying to do this. He might as well give up in helping the girl but he only got more curious to laugh a bit more till Brandon punches him once more to break his nose worse.

"Stop playing around and tell me! Where is the soul of damned oblivion taking her!?" he shouted out now angry that he grips the fallen angel's shirt tighter that he might rip it.

"W-why would I tell you where it's taking her? Even I don't know......the soul wouldn't tell me...but only her. She's on it's side now because it understands her. No one else dose but the soul.....You lost her forever, light sage. She's forever gone into the darkness-" he gets punched again with more blood spilling onto the ground while Brandon panted more angry.

"Brandon calm down! We will find her but beating him up till he's dead won't help us here." Lisa said in worry that she tries to touch his shoulder to calm him down but right away, Brandon shoves the fallen angel to the ground and takes out his sword ready to stab it's throat.

"Brandon.."

"You should j-just give up...you all lost anyway. Any minute now, the soul of damned oblivion will take over this realm and coat the world in it's shadows of darkness. Everyone will fall..and lose to the new watcher of this world. You couldn't save my master..because you don't understand her. No one dose and even if you say something or felt the same close thing; it's not close to what she felt. She lost her whole race...your races still thrives but hers." he coughed but looks up at them while struggling to sit up from the blood spilling from his broken nose.

"So you are speaking of false hope here. Nothing we can do will snap her out of it?"

"Right. Unless you kill her then it might give her peace. She'll get to be with her race again...and you all don't have to worry about this ever h-happening again."

"What do you mean fallen angel?" One light sage asked.

"Master is the last demika blood demon witch alive...so if she dies..so does the soul of damned oblivion. Then the soul would have not even been made. It will be gone forever and so will the witches you all killed many wars ago......*Coughs blood again* My poor master...she just wants peace and you f-fools doomed yourself.." he said laughing at them like fools before one light sage knocked him out from behind and sees him fall to the ground. Everyone went silent not sure what to do but they see Brandon just looking down at the ground.

Their had to find a way to save her; to make her listen because Brandon wouldn't lose her to this. He will save her no matter what. First though, they had to find her first and where the soul took her to. Meanwhile, The soul of damned oblivion had came to a hidden place where the demika witches used to go to but no one knows about it, not even the light sages, balance elves, or angles themselves. It was watching Melli floating in a crystal while focusing her magic into it while the other crystal corrupted daggers were stabbed into the key holes around her in a circle.

'It's alright, demika witch. I know it hurts to know this world has hurt you so much...taking away the race you lived with as a child but they did see you down till they found you something when getting older.'

"...................."

'You only wished for happiness. You wished to see your family thrive alive. You wish to only show smiles after so much pain..it wouldn't be too bad. I wish to help you fix this and punish the ones that hurt you....that took your life into their hands and crushed it...' the soul sees her looking ahead while feeding the seal of this place with her magic and the soul mixed together.

'Even if you lost so much blood from the attacks you took, you still were alive and alright. Either way; I'll be sure to help you as best as possible to make it seem more alright. Maybe their is another way to help you and make you heal better. It's going to be alright my friend....just leave your troubles to me....I'll punish them for hurting you and your race..' it said looking at her but she didn't move or spoke to feel the dark magic inside of her turning the key holes to hear some clicks of a mechanism starting.

She will need a while before she would punish this world before seeing the lock unseal it self before they were heading downward into the ground. Melli didn't say anything but the soul of damned oblivion only remained silent that it sees some light showing of a demonic space and time that Melli looks confused seeing this place.

"Where are we?"

'The witches soul chamber. Here are the souls that got away from the traps that the light sages put to find them but only so many got away. You now see why you shouldn't trust anyone; not even that light sage. he may have said something to make you fall for him but don't trust him. He's using that to do the same thing to you......he's already hurt you before..did he not?'

"........."

'I see. No worries; I'll take care of them but we need to get the shard here and boost it....hold your hands out and focus...' she did as it asked before seeing the shard react right away as it floats over to her and fuses with her that she was now more powerful since it was the power of every witch that was resting here. She would avenge her race and punish the realm for their ways. The soul only nods before fusing with her again as the whole room changes but the energy bursts out and shoots up into the sky. The blanket of shadows were forming now but spreading out like some sickness to the world.

They float back up while the chains were now even more corrupted but the chains made more while she was looking down at the blanket moving out quickly and taking over whatever was near by.

"I must..punish this realm....they mean nothing to me. They will suffer for the pain..they put my race through....I'll avenge you my sisters..." she whispered as the soul helps to spread it faster.

The others were already heading in the direction of the new dangerous power growing but stops seeing some portals opening up with corrupted light and dark begins coming out and killing whoever was on sight. They were shocked seeing this but the fallen angel laughed seeing this.

"What is happening now!?" Lisa asked afraid.

"The blanket of darkness cleansing. My master has finally got to her location and is punishing you fools for hurting her family and race. This realm shall be coated in darkness by the hate and rage you gave her. You're all dead now because nothing can stop her! Nothing!" He said laughing crazy now.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:57 pm

Brandon was gone. He left to go after her knowin . Where she was. He didnt go to stop her but change her target to erase him. He didnt want to live in a world witbout her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:09 pm

Lisa and George wanted to go and help him but Brandon told them before leaving he had to do this alone. The light sages thought he was insane for doing this but his mother only remained silent while sighing out from this. She always knew her son would be stubborn just like his father. He always wanted to do everything in his power to protect his family.....even from things like this.

"What do we do? Everything will be coated in darkness in a matter of hours. We have to find a way to stop this from happening!" Lisa said afraid now.

"The only way to stop this is to kill the one causing it. I know Brandon will do everything to stop her but it won't change her mind in wishing to kill everything around her. If he wants to help her; I only wish him luck.." she said.

"Then your son is a fool just like his father! You know this is a nightmare and nothing can snap that witch out of it!" One light sage said.

"........."

"Which is why I'll figure a way to stop this...even if my son will hate me for it." she said powering up a spell that would end this but has side effects to it. Meanwhile, Melina was floating above the ground seeing the blankets of darkness eating everything while she was looking ahead of the area.

"Trust me, witch of the demika. This is better for you so you're not in pain any more. You can be free after you clean this place up. They didn't know much about you and wanted you to remain hidden but right now, do what is needed.......this world isn't ready for you....or anything it's failed to do."

"Understood.." she said but made the blankets of darkness grow faster and bigger that Melina was seeing things become a dead wasteland. The corrupted chains and daggers kept floating near but they were bubbling now thanks to the curse.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:16 pm

Wait melli... if you donthis youbwont exist. Please... erase me first i cant live in a worldbwhere you dont exist.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:31 pm

".................."

"The Light sage priest is here? how did he find us?" the soul said in her body but Melli didn't look at him while watching the darkness spreading and eating away at everything which would be coated in the darkness. She didn't want to look at him but wish for this realm to leave it be. Trapped in someone's own nightmares of this realm. The dark beings were roaring out but the light beings were trying to stop this till they got killed by Melina by the throat or slash at the head.

"Melina......I know you can hear me.." Brandon said to her worried now.

"Why have you come here? I told you to tell you who to erase from this nightmare you're feeling.... he said since he couldn't stop close to speak to her. The area she was in was surrounded by her mage and the soul of damned oblivion.

"You shouldn't have come here......leave. this realm is doomed now...everything and everyone will be punished for what they did to my race. Their was no one left; no living being. All gone in the ashes of my attack I didn't have no control of....you light sages are monsters.......now leave me be.." she said floating away from him.

"Melina please, don't do this.....just think about it.."

"I don't wish to...you will be erased from this. From causing me pain and sadness for what your people did to mine..." she said before more darkness got sbsorb into the soul that it was causing the magic to grow and spread faster.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:00 am

Kill me next i beg you
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:19 pm

"What? What did you say?" she wasn't sure if she heard him right. Did the light sage asked her to kill him? Melli thinks it's stupid to ask for such a thing but she looks to see him being dead serious. He would never be happy again if Melli left this world like the wind blowing the leaves off. He wanted her to be happy but he didn't want the others to kill her due to her massive power spreading through the world and realm their in. Brandon had to try and stop her.

"Yes. I want you to use your power and kill me right here and now. I know you're in so much pain Melina that nothing others tell you gets through. All because of the pain and heart break you felt. The rejections; the hate; the suffering. You went through all that and yet you're still here." he said to her but Melli only looks away from him while focusing on her magic spreading out even faster that Brandon got worried seeing it killing everything.

"Melina please..."

"Why would I listen to you, light sage? You're people destroyed my own and I'm all alone. Your people killed my sisters; including my mother and aunt. You and the other living people on this planet don't deserve to be happy. No, you all deserve to die in misery for what you done to me and the demika blood demon witches.." she said seeing the chains spread out behind her that they were glowing with more dark powerful magic that Brandon had to use his wings to create a light shield to protect him. This negative energy was dangerous and poison to the people that he was worried it could become deadly.

"I know that and I wish I can find a way to turn back time and stop the war from ever happening. I wish to have our parents live a happy lives with one another. I want to be able to change the story to all of this so bad Melli that the only thing I wish to see is a smile...a happy smile to know you are alright...to show you someone cares about you.."

"Stop lying to me. I know you don't. None of you do except my own sisters...and closer allies. You Light sages, angels, and balance don't know shit about what my family went through. So stop acting like you know how it feels!" she said before hearing some storm clouds roll in with Brandon and Melli seeing some rain coming down but she only sees the rain while remaining silent for a bit.

".............."

"All I want..is for this pain to go away but nothing helps. It only comes back worse and worse to make me bleed inside. You idiot beings only get involved in something that didn't include you and now it's just a waste of my time. I will burn everything away..I'll burn away the chains that connect me to this world. I'll be sure to stop from getting hurt by you and the others ever again. I won't let you.....destroy me." she hissed before feeling her magic glowing that it begins to burn her now but it didn't hurt her.

"W-what are you doing!" he said about to help her but some dark magic push hits him down to the ground while she was burning even more to see some of her hair flowing behind her. The soul of damned oblivion was floating in front of her chest but she only relaxed to hold the soul in both hands. She only could trust the soul because it seems to know her more than anything. That and it was born inside of her own chaos soul.

"We must finish this Melina, then we can join your sisters that rest."

"I know..*Hugs soul gently to shut eyes* This realm..it won't be here for long. I already feel the magic I cast spreading rapid now so everything will be burned away into ashes. Their will be nothing left but the weakened souls of the living that got in the way but their going to better places. They will know the pain I feel...just like the light sages will for destroying my life." she said.

"Then it's best to finish. Your magic is getting stronger from the weak bonds. We must burn it all.....cast the spell.." the soul said to see Melli remain in the air but held both hands out while gathering her magic to close her hands together to chant. While she did that, the chains floating around her back started to glow a venom like red that she was lowering her head still changing.

"Hashvi...cova mi ..jukona shi mo ri...conka moshi cove booeaki...shi..mo...nori..toshi..me..shicak....miradall...ra...no shi..congein...zutea..."

"What is she doing? Is Melli really going to.."

"Noro...bokam...sho emive tarakimo toshi...noshi....noshi ra ra ma...mea...nezeik..." her magic swells up even more that it was surrounding her body now. Brandon tired to attack and stop it but he was shocked back into a rock to break it into pieces. He coughs from the impact but forces himself to try and stand up to get near her. She didn't want anything of this pain but Melli only wanted to be forgotten. At least she'll be with her sisters in the other world.

"Melina..please. Please don't do this.." he begs but felt some headache that was forming. He heard his mother's voice speaking to him in his thoughts.

"Brandon, you must stop that spell. That spell is what Melli needs to burn away everything in it's path, including her." he heard his mother but Brandon didn't want to harm her because he loved her. Melli didn't have to do this but she was blinded by anger to do anything. He just shook his head but hears his mother sigh.

"Mother please, I told you before I will not harm Melli because I love her." he said to her but Brandon knew his other wanted everything okay too but if she kept with the spell she'll only kill herself which she was doing at the moment.

"Mother; I beg of you please don't do this.....Melli isn't bad. She's just lost sand confused..so please don't!"

"I'm sorry my son...I have no choice......" he heard her say but Brandon got worried to see some light flashing above her and the location they were in. Brandon shields his eyes but Melli didn't move while changing her spell but before opening her eyes, she feels multiple swords stab into her body with blood being spilled. She winces from that as the swords burn her insides and skin.

".........NO!"

"......" she didn't move from being stabbed again but they were blessed with holy power to burn and hurt her kin. He struggles a bit from that before seeing some light beings flying down holding the chains.

"We have caught the vampire....now we can go-" the first one didn't move while looking out of it and in pain. To the second one, that just makes them drop the chains that connected her. She begins to burn at the chains to cause the other two to lose their magic and being absorbed with her own.

"We have you not demika witch. Just give up and we won't harm you..." the other said till seeing the chains glowing and bubbling now. He sees that things were getting worse and worse and nothing gets through melli's head or mind. He wanted to save her but winces again seeing the others get either throw to the side or stabbed. Brandon tried but she punches him away into the others with the flames burning strong. Melli was wanting this place to stop and have someone punish her for the deeds she's done. They land near but seeing the graffiti won't help you case.."

"It's okay Melina, we will get help and someone to help you with this..I won't let someone...Huh?"

"What do I d-do? Nothing will make them stop..their stabbing into me once more..." she said to the soul but it only glows brighter while making the flames cover her feet and her body. Her magic was granting more power to her dangerous level of abilities.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:26 pm

He took hold of the soul and ripped it away from her taking it into himself. "Use me foul th8ng and leave her alone i will fall to keep her safe." He said desperately trying to save her even if he destroys himself.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:43 pm

The soul rejects him but flew back to Melli who was shaking now while coughing again. "You are powerful...but I belong to the witch. She was born with me and yet you lack that.."it said to him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:04 pm

He pulled it away from her once more hoping that it would help her see clearly even for a moment. This time he struggled trying to keep it still and seperate from her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:20 pm

"What are you doing, light sage!? Leave me alone!"she yells at him but he only shook his head  wanting to help her even more now. He couldn't leave her like this when the soul of damned oblivion was making her behave or be this powerful.

"I can't Melli. You need help and being like this won't make things easier. I want to help you to my best ability but if you are feeling this much pain and sorrow, I have to help you. No, I'm going to save you!" He sees the soul sparking now that she was pulling away from him but he keeps his grip on it to see her wince a little.

"Besides, I want you to hear me out about all this. I want to help you see things better Melina because you are not alone in this world. You have many that wish to help you. Don't you think your mother wanted what's best for you? Even if she were to die in the war?"he said seeing her looking down still struggling as the soul was getting more powerful and burning him to make Brandon let go but he didn't.

"Leave the young witch be. You don't understand the pain she's gone through light sage. She needs to punish this world for what it has done. Even the light sages in your time have done many horrible things that it seems only fair to have her get you back for that pain you left in her chest."

"I already know that but their had to be a reason why it came out that way. Don't you want to know more about the history? To what our races did to make it that way. You deserve the truth. We all do.....so please. Stop this nonsense and let me help you!" he said but sees her still struggling before growing a bit tired. Brandon looked to see her get a bit weak feeling him pulling at the soul but Melli gotten angry to have a burst of energy shove him away from her while holding onto the soul once more. She never liked what it was doing and right now, he was getting her angry.

The soul of damned oblivion was pulsing with power that she was looking at it sadly to think Brandon hurt it.

"Are you alright?" she asked holding the soul still in her hands but it burns a little more to show it's fine. Melli was happy to see it safe but slowly looks up but now she's mad at Brandon. He saw her magic get powerful and dangerous that more of the blankets of darkness spreads even faster. He had to stop this before everything was gone.

"I had enough of this goofing off. I think I should have done this in the first place because it seems you light sages don't get it." she said while holding one finger down to him with the chains and daggers connected follows. Brandon feels some energy building up in all of them that they were pointed directly at him. He got ready to use his light abilities to stop it but sees her just looking at him with a angry expression.

"The time for games is over....now it's time to die..Begone light sage." she said before a burst of light flashes from her with a shot firing down at him into a bigger one. Brandon got ready to deflect it away but he wasn't sure if this would kill him or was she planning on wiping this realm clean. He shuts his eyes to wait for the hit till something happened. His soul started burning a dark flamed blue that it deflected her attack into dust.

"W-what......"

He opens his eyes to see nothing happened to him but sees his soul now burning a dark blue color. What in the world was going on here and what happened to his soul. "The heck..."

"My word; you seriously think having her kill you is fit? You do know doing that will only make her still get rid of everything you know. I figure you would know that since you are a light sage." he looks down but got a confused expression on his face.

"How are you talking? Who are-"

"Me? I'm the soul of holy omega. Created in your races family and protector. The reason this is happening is because I'm here to help you. Right now the other soul is also someone precious but I guess history has changed that."

"You knew the other soul? The soul of damned oblivion?"

"Yes but I'll explain later on...you need to keep your guard up..." it said seeing Melli now getting angry to rage that she was glowing a blood red color now to crimson.

"Be careful dear....I forgot about one thing that sleeps within his body..you do know he has that other soul the soul said to her but Melli only lowers her hand not sure how to respond to this. He shouldn't be able to do this but here he was able to. Even opening to his other main soul that slept within his body.

"This shouldn't b-be happening...that soul shouldn't give you that much power to stop me....." she said but was still floating above that she sees the chains spreading out getting ready to fire again. "No matter; I'll keep shooting at you till you are nothing with the rest of this world..."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:10 pm

Brandon marveled at the hidden soul within him and let it guide his actions so long as she was spared.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:29 pm

The soul of holy omega inside of him started to burn more that Brandon's body got protected with a few rings floating around him. He was then given a weapon that shines brightly that he had to shut his eyes to not become blind. Even his wings were bigger with feathers falling around them. Melli winces seeing and feeling such power but the darkness around her gave some protection that she was looking at him angry.

"...*Grips sword* Don't worry Melli. I'll be sure to help you...I won't let you die or leave this world..." he said to her but she only looks away now annoyed that she sends flames at him trying to kill him. he was about to cut them but his new wings created a powerful wind and blew them out which shocked her.

"H-He's gotten more powerful....that's something that he shouldn't h-have...how is this.." she started to say but sees him appear in front of her ready to tackle her but Melli kicks him down to the ground but his wings protected him and lets him land normal.

"The soul of holy omega is powerful just like me but that shouldn't lower your guard. We will stop this nonsense and defeat him and the soul. Don't forget the mission to punish this world for what it did to you.." it reminds her but she only held out her hands to summon the dark begins to her side as they appear now. Brandon noticed they were more corrupted than the last time due to the soul but they were not the normal ones he saw.

They were more like monsters that was looking for blood. Brandon steps back but keeps gripping the sword in his hand before feeling the soul of holy omega burn in front of him. At that moment, light beings appeared but they were more brighter and stronger to holding golden arrows and having the same wings as him.

"Stay focused and do what you must. You can save her...and the realm as well. Don't give up hope, Brandon....." it said but he only nods to watch the two beings charge at one another but ends up fighting in a giant dust pile where dark and light magic explodes everywhere leaving Melli and Brandon alone in the sky. She only looked down watching this but wonders if they were weaker due to this. Melli closed her hand into a fist and tried to destroy them but something stops her to see her hand get hit by light.

She hisses in pain from that but looks up seeing Brandon above her to attack but she blocks it while fighting him now. At that time, the others showed up but gasped seeing the fight going on. Lisa and George never seen something like this but his mother got worried seeing the power both souls had. Who knew her son would have the soul of holy omega and Melina having the soul of damned oblivion. She didn't know if this world could take such force.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:41 pm

He didnt give up as he strikes the other soul only guigimg the light and focusimg it into several blasts that spread out and converge on the soul he battled flashing multiple times with each impact
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:59 pm

The others watched in worry of the battle. Seeing a light sage and a demika witch fighting for their own reasons. Under the power of the two souls that was said to be fiction but they were real. One being born in the light sage and the other being born in the witch. Their power blasting and exploding in the sky while fighting but Lisa and George could see quick movement of red and blue streaks that was Brandon and Melli.

His mother was worried seeing them fighting like this and the other light sages and balance elves looking to see who will win. The witch that is going to drain the world in darkness or the light sage that will free the world from the darkness and save the world. Brandon shots out holy arrows at her while Melli fires demon swords that explode on contact to them fighting against one another in the air. The sky changing into a darker red as the darkness was getting worse and worse.

"Give up soul of damned oblivion. You can't trap the world in the darkness of hate and pain. The light will always help the people and the sage save the witch. She is lost right now and with this battle, it won't end well if this keeps up."

"Why do you care? You monsters are nothing but trouble. You doomed the demika witches. You cursed them. You killed them for something that four people done for love. What makes you think you can help her after all the terrible things you've done!?" it screams to shove Brandon away that Melli fires down a rain if hellfire at Brandon but he held a hand out to block them as they explode on his barrier.

She gotten mad at the sight but tries more and more powerful attacks that it was draining her. The anger that blinds her isn't helping her think and she only wanted to make this realm suffer. For everything. She tried to do her spell again but Brandon teleports behind her and kicks her down right into the ground. A dust fog forms around her but he looks down to see the chains floating around but they dashes at Brandon trying to stab and kill him but he only blocks and hits them back with his new weapon to try going over to Melli.

"Come on, Melli. Lets stop this pointless fight. It won't do us any good because we won't be able to stop it. You have to listen to me and stop all of this nonsense. Let me help you...I can help end the pain your trapped in so please-" he ducks from a blade that almost sliced his head off but it got his cheek when blood spills from it. More and more started trying to hit him but he only got away from them by jumping back.

Brandon looks to see Melli standing up from the hole she made from his attack before showing more chains flowing out of her body but her soul was burning much more hotter now. Brandon winced from that but he only sees her looking down to get ready to attack. She decided to finish it all by forcing her magic at it's strongest peak.

"W-what is she doing? A powerful build of magic is growing inside of her.." Lisa said afraid from it.

"She's losing it right now and I think that's her more deadly strength attack. If she fires that at him, Brandon may not make it. But if they are going to try and stop it, that power can destroy us. I don't know what he's planning but I hope it's soon. Or we will have to stop it ourselves." she said seeing the magic building still before he sees the chains hold up above to aim at Brandon.

"You have to stop her! That attack is-" Before it finished, she fires it at him in a blinding red light but Brandon quickly fires a dark blue attack blinding him in blue light that both attacks slam against one another to a beam struggle. The realm started to crack and shake from the pressure but Brandon knew she was going to seriously kill them and herself. He and her tried pushing the other back but they remained in the stand still. He knew she and him might hold this for a while but he didn't know how long till their souls gave out.

"Melina please! Please stop this and let me help you! I wish to save you from the pain. I'll make sure your loved every morning, noon, and night. Everyday we are here to help you smile.." he said struggling more that he was getting pushed back but he puts more energy into it to make her get pushed back a little.

"Just shut up! Shut up and leave me alone! I will make this realm suffer so stop getting in my way and let me kill all of you!"

"This isn't right Melli! Your going to destroy everything in the blankets of darkness! The light is the one thing that balances the darkness to make it have peace. I know nothing I say will help you but maybe something deep in our hearts is saying we don't want this.."

"Shut up...shut up.."

"You're sad. You're crying. You're in pain.....You are alone........I know hearing them makes your heart break but look past it and see the light. Let us help you. Let me help you.."

"I said shut up!!" she screams to build up more power and adds it to the shot that it was pushing Brandon back hard to make the others gasp in shock.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:05 pm

He let mkre energy flow countering her blast and getting closer. He steps closer slowly and before long her attack was depleted and he leans forward to kiss her lips.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:24 pm

She struggles in his hold to get ready to stab him with the daggers on the chains but Brandon still remained kissing her that he held her against his body. Melli was confused about this but she felt the chains come down at him that she shoves him back as Brandon hits the ground hard to her coughing. He only sits up to watch her but she only looks at him before Brandon got up and grabs her arms to hold them down.

"Unhand me right now....or else." she warns but he didn't do a thing before setting her down and trapping her in some bubble. He figures if they can't sense Melli's soul, they would stop fighting for a while. At the time this happened, Melli was banging on the bubble trying to get out but he only sighed sad to see her like this. He only wished to see her happy and not angry wishing to murder him. She only looks mad but the chains slowly disappear now that he looks at her to watch Melli looking tired now.

"W-why? Why won't you leave m-me...alone? I don't need you. I don't need any of you....." she said crying now but Brandon sighed to look at her cry a little that it was breaking her heart now.

"Because you need someone to help you heal from it and love you..." he begins walking over but she backs up to look away from him but Brandon still kept walking over till she was looking angry but was trapped near the wall.

"You don't care. None of you creatures care. I want to kill you all and make you stop but somehow....that won't get through to your head....your so crazy I blame you..." she mutters but Melli slowly looks up to see Brandon standing here in confusion.

"I do care. You have to trust me; you are my friend and I know deep down...you been caring about me......You are sad and alone; they took my family away...it's all gone now...nothing more."

"....................."

"So please...please let me help you.." he said holding a hand out but she looks down at it then a little nervous. She could see his hand but she was scared to touch him. But he seems nice and Melina enjoyed her company with the both of them.

He sees that feeling bad now that he sees her holding up her hand, ready to shake it. Brandon smiled at that, waiting for her to shake his hand. Seconds later, a couple spears show up and stabs Melli deeply that she winces when blood hits the wall.

"Why did you do that!?" George said to the light sages and half elves here as they went to pop the bubble and goes to tie her up tightly so Melli can't use magic. She feels her magic being drained but the soul of damned oblivion was starting to dim that the power was lowering to show the blankets of darkness stop and the sun coming out. The sun came out but Brandon felt the soul calm down while his air bubble was popped and she was laying on the ground tired from using that much energy. Even the soul she had was starting to die. He went to try and heal her but his mother stops him while she had to learn about it..

She was then taken somewhere to be locked up with eyes blinded and body bound. This way they will know if she escaped and is back out there again. She was sitting in a cell but didn't look at the others that visit her. Melli was even cleaning her lips and mouth after the kiss but she didn't want to see him near her again.

"So what do we do? Keep her till she is healed?" the nurse asked.

"Depends on her.....I tried everything but nothing worked." the doctor said but the light sage sees Melli curled up in a ball wanting to go home or be with her sister family.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:50 am

Brandon worked hard to visit and show he cared any way possible.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content