Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Unknown balance

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Unknown balance

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:02 pm

Even when he visits her, she didn't face him or speak to him. Melli was chained up with magic binds that the light sages placed on her so she can't use her magic or wake the soul within her body. They also had to bind the soul of damned oblivion so it wouldn't go on a ravage spree of speaking darkness on the realm. She wasn't sure why he was still trying to speak with her but even if she could, they will chain her back up.

Brandon was walking down the hall again holding some flowers he found near her destroyed home where the other demika witches used to be but saw that every one of them got a proper service and a sorry for what happened. Brandon had to say sorry for every one that was killed for what his race did to them. He looks to see the same guard light sage that held a staff but noticed Brandon with the flowers.

"Come to see her again?" he asked to see Brandon nod. "You know, when you visit she won't even speak to you. How will you know she'll even say one word to you after what happened? Not that I'm saying you shouldn't.." he said.

"I get the feeling she might not want to speak to me but I want to show her that someone cares about her deeply. Someone that wishes to show he cares about her more than being a friend and ally. Melli may still hate me even after all this, I know she is alright and at least alive than leaving this world." he sighed but looks at the flowers he picked just for her.

"I guess you really care about her that much huh?"

"I care about her more than that. I'm in love with her.." he said before hearing the door beep so he can walk inside where he looks around seeing the prison of where she was in. The whole area was a wide world landscape with flowers and a giant tree in the middle. He keeps walking ahead through the field with flowers till seeing her. She was sealed in a bubble but floating above without looking anywhere but ahead.

He lets out a sigh and goes to her while remaining silent and clears his throat to get her attention. Melli, as usual, didn't respond to him but knew he was right there. "Hi Melli, I'm back to visit you again. How are you feeling?"

"......................"

"I guess you're still doing alright from your silent treatment your giving me. I brought you some flowers. The ones that were from your home because a lot of plants are growing there." he said holding them but she didn't turn around and face him. The flowers moved by the wind that blew but he feels like she still didn't want to be bothered by him.

"Still won't speak to me?"

"................."

"Well, what about the soul within you? Any word from it after the other sages sealed it?"

"......................."

He sighed again but sets the flowers down because he guesses she didn't want to see them or didn't want them that he looks around to put the flowers down and used his powers to create a little flower shrine for them. Each one grew around the metal line that more of the same flowers bloomed. Maybe this way, she won't feel sad anymore or at least hope to forgive him for everything that happened to her.

Brandon then goes to sit near the tree but not looking at her while deciding to spend some time in here with her until he had to leave. "You know, Lisa and George are worried about you since you were brought here but I hope you are knowing others care about you. Even a sage like me......I don't know what your thinking about right now but please known we are here for you.."

"Then you are wasting your time. I don't want to deal with you, the balance elf, or the angel that was with you. The three of you are just obstacles that are getting in the way of my life. You may have got lucky to get me trapped here like a mouse but I won't forgive you or them. You will pay for this and for getting me stuck in this place.."

"Melli, we don't hate you or wish to hurt you. We want to help you. I want to help you.....it's because I care about you."

"I don't want you nor the other two caring about me. Just leave me alone..."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:13 pm

Only when you are safe and free." He said making her blush. He just had to say he would try to grant her only wish.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:22 pm

"Just...Just leave...please." she hissed not looking at Brandon that he was looking down at the grass while thinking she only felt more upset about it. Melli only remained silent but only shifts in her prison that only gets more annoying for her. She wanted to leave and get out of here but hears the door open showing two light sage guards walking over to have some food for Melli as they walked over to set the tray down.

"Alright, witch. Time to eat.." he said tapping the bubble that a hole shows and they slip her food inside. They only went back to stand guard that Melli looks at the food and just begins eating it slowly. The taste was still bad but she only kept eating it since their was no other food in this realm. Brandon looks to see her eat but she didn't move nor look at him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:04 pm

He hayed yhe way she was being yreated and tried to help buy no one lisyened yo him
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:18 am

"Were sorry Brandon but she will do something dangerous if we let her out. She's a demika witch, someone that needs to be kept under lock and key. Her crimes will have her staying here till she becomes nothing but dust. However, we won't do that because she's been silent ever since we brought her here. Didn't do anything or say a thing while she floats in that bubble of hers." the light sage said but Brandon sighed to look at him.

"But you shouldn't force her to stay here where she'll die slowly. Don't you know our world isn't a good place for her and she'll end up getting sick later on?"

"I get that but we have our orders Brandon. We are to follow them as requested or given to us." he said looking down at some notes given to him from the great one. They knew he was right or what is best so either way, she was going to stay where she was regardless.

"I guess I get it but still, can't you do something to let her out. I get she's done so many things during the time she was out but keeping her in there won't help. You do know our race has always took down the demika witches because of their power.." Brandon explains.

"Which is why we are keeping her locked up. Listen son, she's not going to listen or hear us out. I know you also want to help her but she won't listen to us or you. How is anything you do or say help her from her little anger building up inside as we speak? We are doing this to keep her safe and the others here and on the surface safe. She has to learn from this before being a danger to herself..."

"By locking her up?"

"We have tried to speak to her when she showed up and yet, the witch refuses to even speak to us. At the good note, she listens when told of something so that's some good news to know about her. She listens to obey and while being here, that's what she will do."

"But you guys treat her like she's some animal. Can't you at least show her some welcome here but not like some animal?" he asked.

"Once more; depending on her behavior. I guess Lisa and George are waiting for you but you wish to stay here for as long as you wish but you can't. We have to reseal her prison again just to forbid anything from slipping or passing through us. It's for the best Brandon and you know that." he said but Brandon only remained silent after hearing such thing. He's not sure how to feel about how they treat her. If only he could watch her so they wouldn't be stuck with the demika witch themselves.

"Of course I know that. You all have been telling me this ever since and I still find it annoying or weird. It's such a dumb rule.."

"Brandon, why don't you head on out and enjoy the remaining time today. You have many new adventures with your two new friends so please...just leave the witch to us."

Melli is dangerous true but not one of the angels in this area wished to bother with her. Almost like they wanted her to just pass on and be with her sisters that was watching over the realm in a way. Brandon didn't want her to rot away and hopes to find some solution to this. He just had to for Melli's sake.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:39 pm

He decided to appeal to his leader. He vowed to take responsibility for her he vowed to help her and even teach her. He vowed to do anything to free her even without permission.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:20 pm

"Brandon, are you even sure that's a good idea? The leader already made plans to send her to another locations for re education on things." Lisa said to him but he blinks not sure when this was told.

"Re education? What do you mean by that?"

"Well," George started to say while checking some papers given to them after they came back along with the others. "Due to everything she did and almost coating the world in darkness, they are going to send her away to relearn everything of life being important. Sure, she might not like it but she is refusing to answer to them and nothing else is getting through to her." he said to see Brandon rather shocked. How in the world did they give the order of sending her away? That means he might not see ever again when she's being transported to another realm or location.

"I didn't know they were going to do that."

"They are. In fact, they are getting ready to send her off to the new realm to re learn for her changing classes. After today or when she steps through that portal, we won't see her ever again. It will be like she never existed." she said to him that Brandon only looks down more shocked and angry. He didn't want this to happen to her. He wanted to help and damn it he will. Right away, he runs off to find them while Lisa and George follows after him.

In the main hall, the leader was checking on some other things with other light sages holding the ends of chains with Melli floating in the bubble. She had a guess they would do this but she didn't know where they will send her. Something for re education classes to learn about the goodness in the world. "Witch, It seems nothing we have said to you isn't getting through to you so...we figure sending you off to a new realm will help you......"

"Funny, I thought you were going to kill me like the others you guys killed." she said but the leader sighed to look at her. He knew she still hated the light sages for killing the witches but he finds it silly for her to become angry like this.

"We are sending you off in hopes you will change that attitude of yours. We don't know how long you will be gone..but take this as mercy from us..." he said.

"Unless you kill me, then that's mercy...this is just plain torture." she said but he sighed to look at her then opens a portal for her to be sent in.

"Get her inside....but witch, good luck and hope you see a new light.." he said seeing them about to get her inside through the portal.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:09 pm

Brandon appeared in front of them with a dispaly of power and authority he made them stop and they did loking at him with awe.

"Melli. You arent going with them. You are coming with me i wont stand for the way they treat tou ay longer " he said his voice screaming in their minds except hers.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:28 pm

"Didn't I tell you to leave me alone, light sage? I don't want anything to do with you. I don't want you in my life any longer. I don't want you to help me so just leave me be.." she hissed at him once more but Brandon sighed to walk over to her and looks at the bubble that he sees her still tired up by some magic the balance showed the light sages. He only gotten angry to use his magic to weaken the bubble.

"Brandon, what are you doing? We are doing what we have to do in order to make her change. She will never be different if we don't show obedience in this realm." the light sage leader said about to have his guards grab her but a brighter light shows and showed it was Brandon's mother once more. Right away, they looked confused to why she came here but Lisa walks over to pop the bubble and Melli lands on the ground not looking at them.

"I'm going to take her with me and help her my way. I won't treat her like some prisoner as you all did." he said to walk over and pick her up bridal style. Melli didn't look at him since she still was tied up but George walks over and touches the binds to release her wrists and ankles. At least their chains were able to be unlocked and locked from angel magic.

"Shall we head off? You got Melli and should start treating her like she's your wife.." George said to see Brandon look at him but still holding Melli in his arms. Lisa sighed seeing this but at least he was happy with someone he deeply loves. Brandon only nods and turns to walk off with her while Lisa and George follows just in case someone tried some sneaky move to kill Melli. Brandon's mother left as well but disappears into dust.

Hours later, they show up back at his home but walks in to carry melli to set her in a chair. He didn't know what to say to her since she's giving him the silent treatment and cold shoulder. Seems like she really was trying to ignore all this but in this realm, things are different for him and the others.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:07 pm

He keeos her safe and lets her have her freedom. She could hear him mittering darkly against his nirmal behaviour about how she was treated and saw he felt the same a sshe did about how she and her people were punished.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:45 pm

Melli figures he was just muttering to himself about old history of their races fighting against on another in the war. However, she wanted to punish others for this that they only remained silent after. Brandon wanted to find out ways to apologize to her for what his clan did to hers but she only remained silent. The witches in the past did their part and only wishes for peace but that was robbed from them due to his bloodline. After some time, Melli was sitting near some window to see two birds flying away while she was thinking about them and how they were.

Still might be punished after so long that it only made her wonder why. How come he didn't let them take her away? She could have been with her passed sisters but Brandon was stubborn wishing to help her. He was just fixing some lunch for the both of them while Lisa and George were helping out in cleaning around the house for him.

"*Sighs*" he goes ahead with finishing up lunch and fixes plates for everyone but he looks to see Melli not even looking and seeing the others working around the house. He walks out and shows the tray with their food while seeing them stop and goes to get their plates after thanking him.

"You are too nice for your own good, Brandon. Though, thanks for the food." Lisa said with a smile while George nods while holding his own plate.

"She has a point. You didn't have to go ahead and do this but we thank you for that."

"It's fine but I hope you enjoy the food." Brandon said while looking at them nod and goes to take a seat but Brandon goes ahead to see this and watches Melli now shifting in her seat and didn't turn to face them. This got him wondering if she was still wishing to leave him and the others after this was over? True, the threat was gone now but their souls were sleeping within them and will only come out if their was some threat.

"I have a guess she still didn't do anything when we came back?" he asked the other two but they sighed to shake their heads no. Ever since Melli was brought to his new home, Melli always stayed in her room away from them or sat at the same window to look out at the world alone. She figures nothing will be a bother to her as long as Brandon or the other two didn't bother her. She wouldn't try to kill them but her magic was still weak after all that.

"Brandon, I understand you wish to help her in some way but knowing her, she's sort of hardheaded for her behavior and yet she's still a witch." George said but he didn't want to be rude while she was ignoring them still. Brandon knew that but he wishes to help her become safe and happy living away from the troubles of the past.

"Well, demika witches are still unsure about things but Melli is just trying to get used to things right now. I know she will be happy in a later time but right now, she only needs more time to understand it." she explains to them.

"But still, it's not right. She should be happy and free with no negative..thoughts."

"She's still dangerous Brandon and we know that. You want to help her but she didn't want to do with us any more after...she found out the truth."

"I know and it was the light sages that ended their clan. We were the ones that killed each one..except for her. She was the last one alive and now she's.....she's thinking no one else will help her being in the same bloodline clan."

"...I guess things were harder years ago when we all were younger. Time has changed in this realm.." he said but Lisa sighed to think about it as well.

"Either way, I want her to be happy and alright again. Seeing her like this hurts but I wish to make her alright and smile. I think right now, she's still angry with things and I don't want her to go insane from another attack on us or the realm." he said but turns to see her stand up from the window sitting spot not looking at them before heading back to her guest room Brandon gave her. He sees her leaving but wonders if she heard them talking. He wanted to say something but wasn't sure if she wanted to hear it.

He saw the door close behind her but Lisa and George hopes she will be alright or not angry for speaking about her. She walks to the bed and takes a seat to lay down on the side and just take a nap since she wasn't hungry. However, she did wonder if her friend Alania was alright after all this or was she still hiding in the demon world in worry about her? She just hopes she'll find her and visit sometimes. It was lonely in this world with no friend to trust.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:29 pm

Brandon soent soare time searching for anything melli may have lost trying to resotre any of it
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:20 pm

"Where is he..." she decided not to ask and leave him to it while seeing George looking down and sigh. He already knew what Brandon is going to do but with luck, he might find something that remained or it's pieces. The Light sage priests were always the ones to never leave anything behind but in history, some did leave something as a memory.

Maybe Brandon will or will not find something that could be restored from the past and during the war that happened between their families. He did find something he lost years back but the one that helped him...she didn't remember due to some light sage's magic spell. He knew if he showed it to her, she might not even remember due to that curse. Right now, they were to stay here and wait for him to come back from where ever he was going.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:37 pm

First he searched for every connection every person she ever came into contact with and that she likwd. Then after compiling his list he went forth to find thwm. Many wer dead he mouned each one and continued he searched even if someone was dead for proof that they were indeed deceased but it mostly came up to be true.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:45 pm

He still kept moving along to see how many were either gone or deceased which made Brandon worry about it. After so many things, he was unsure about this going on. He went to some older cities that used to be some homes for the witches and other people she knew of but he got word of them already passing which he showed respect and mouned for their death. When asked about their time of death, the other that spoke to him told of light sages killing them.

He even found one witch was beheaded by one light sage priest that was warning her of giving up. She didn't want to and only ends up asking him to spare her daughters that were later killed by light fire magic. This made Brandon look upset to see that his race would go that far when killing and hunting down the witches that lived or wished for peace.

"Well, if you wish to find any others, try head down south. I was told that their were some that was  alive but was treated to a leaving ceremony. I guess the light sage priests were serious when it came to that sort of thing. Making sure all the witches were punished due to a couples act. I don't blame them because they wished to be happy and yet that was taken from them..." he said but Brandon only sighed and looks at the other.

"Thank you for telling me this...I'll go and head south." he said while waving good bye to the man that helped him but he waves back. Also wishing him good luck in his little journey. Brandon kept going while looking around but he did stop to check a list he had regarding the whole list he saw. He got to the south village after some time but sees nothing and not many people.

He went to ask a couple people if they knew anything about a demika witch living here but they told him one did with a couple followers but were burned alive by the light priest years back. The only thing that remained was some amulet with a scroll left. After a while, he sees that no one she knew was alive and no witch was either till he remember Alania. She deals and hands off goods for Melina so maybe she knew something.

However, he couldn't go to that place without Melina since it's for demons and witches only. If he knew a way, that might help him go see her. Brandon looks at the amulet but then at the scroll that was found as he took a look at it. Their was some old chant written in it that seems old. When Brandon mutters the chant, it glows the same magic as the demika witch before he got teleported away somewhere. Alania was busy with fixing something till she sees a dark light and shields her eyes.

Brandon lands with a thud but groans as Alania sees him and gasp. "Y-you! How in the world...What do you want, light sage."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:15 pm

Finally someone she knows who is alive." He said and laughed. Good come with me" he said forgetting the seriousness of the situation in his glee.

"What? No!" She pulled away

""Oh right sorry. I forgot.. my name is brandon and i can take you to mellina she meeds your help... i need your help.. please come see her for her sake" he said bowing in respect.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:33 pm

"Oh, she dose? I thought no light sage priest could come into my world. How in the world were you able to?" she said angry but Brandon just looked sad about this. He wanted to help to get Melina to help her but make her show no one has left her. Their is one more person and Alania could be that.

"Please! I need her to feel better but she thinks everyone left her." he said but Alania sighed to glare at him.

"Of course that is true. Everyone in her clan is dead thanks to you light sages so what makes you think it's a good idea to find any witches when they were killed? I mean true, I'm her friend that helped her but again, every witch except her is dead." she explains but Brandon only looks more worried to think.

"I know but that's why I have to ask you to please come here. Just come and help her. I want her to be happy......just please.." he said bowing down to her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:08 pm

He was serious and she looked at him. Never had any sage humbled themselves like this before one if her king and never fi4 a demika. He truly cared about her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:18 pm

".................."

Brandon kept bowing down at Alania while she was remaining silent watching him. After all this, that made her wonder about something else. With a sigh, she slowly rethinks about this before looking away. She slowly looks right at him.

"Fine. I don't what I'll do for you but I can give it a try and help in some way." she said silent but Brandon looked happy to right at the point. Brandon stood up goes to give his thanks but she told him to stay back and give her time to think.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:07 pm

He nodded and gave her space
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:21 pm

She looked around while touching the wall on the left before seeing some hidden portal open up. Alania just sighed and then turns to face him. "Alright, just give me a second to get some things for her. If you don't mind." she said.

"I don't mind, take all the time you need. Though, why are you doing that?" he asked but Alania glared at him from the question.

"Why? are you questioning my ways of wanting to help her? I've known Melina ever since she introduced me to her clan. I know what to do or try to do when she should feel better. Now, if you don't mind...wait a moment." she walks through the portal before she slowly goes ahead to get everything prepared. Brandon waited for her to come back out but figures she will get everything prepared.

After some minutes, she came back holding a bag hanging on her shoulder. She walks from the counter before looking at Brandon. "Alright, lets go." she said.

"Alright then.....just hold onto me?" he said while she grabs his arm while Brandon used the scroll before going ahead and using it to head back. Lisa and George were waiting for Brandon to come back but sees Melina came down for tea but heads back to her room after a while.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:50 pm

The portal wasnt as rough as he expected but there were bumps in the process qhwre he almost lost alainas grip but she held tight and slipped but didnt fall away. They reach the other side and brandon was worried to the point he wasnt thinking clearly.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:01 pm

Lisa and George still kept waiting for Brandon to come back after Melina went back upstairs from getting a drink. Just when they were about to get some food, the portal that Brandon and Alaina was in showed up and it poofs them out. Brandon swaggers or staggers to fall on the chair while Alaina remained on her feet since she's used to portals like this.

"Brandon?!" Lisa jumps seeing him and this other woman but goes to help him. Brandon shook his head to say he's fine but got a little dizzy as George sees the female while feeling her powerful demonic energy flowing from her body.

"So this is your home I guess? Not bad..." she mutters but George blinks to look at her before she got onto his attention.

"What is it? Something wrong with you?" she asked.

"Nothing, I just never seen a demon actually come to the living. You seem to come here but with no evil feelings of fighting or wishing to eat souls. What brings you here and what are you-"

"I'm here for my friend to help her if you don't mind. This man showed up at my bar and asked me about Melina that was hurt. However, why are you complaining about it? I'm here to help her....so where is her room?" she asked ignoring Lisa that looked a bit irritated but Brandon sighs to look at her.

"I can show you since this is my house. Just let me get a second to-"

"No need. She's on the second floor to the forth door. I'll lead myself up thanks.." she said disappearing into some purple flames. At least she didn't leave a mark on his floor as the other two looks to Brandon that lays back to sigh.

"Her...friend?"

"I'll explain later.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:55 pm

He followed and keeps his guard up
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:25 pm

Alania was already in the room speaking with Melina but Brandon wasn't able to go through due to some magic surrounding the door. He figures it's either Melina's or her friends magic but that is also the fact of them having privacy. Lisa and George looks up at the stairs before following up to see what was going on.

"I guess from the magic, we are not allowed inside that room of hers." she mutters seeing that but Brandon nods to answer her. This might give them time to speak since Melina didn't want to deal with him, Lisa, or George. That could be either bad or worry like because he wanted her to be happy. Not upset.

In the room, Alania was listening to Melina speaking but she was still worried about her friend. Going through a lot and still not doing what the soul's mission was is scary. But she knew Melina had it under control. She was now sitting on the bed but hugging the pillow because she didn't know what to say.

"Oh, come on girl...their has to be something you wish to speak about." she asked but once more, Melina didn't say much about it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:10 am