Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Unknown balance

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: Unknown balance

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:51 pm

He waited quietly to avoid alarming melli
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:36 pm

Melli didn't say a thing about what happened but Alania just sighed, holding her close to rub her back. She could tell she's been through enough and wanting to speak about it isn't the right time without making her angry. The last time Melina was angry, everything was burned to ashes due to her overflow of magic.

"Listen Melina. I don't know what happened or why you are like this but I know you understand I care about you right?" she asked to see her nod slowly. "Then make sure you remember I'll always be here for you. Were best friends to being sisters. Things will get better some day but right now..don't worry about things or over think. That's just even worse.." she said but Melina just rests her face in the pillow.

Lisa and George were trying to find out what was happening but they didn't hear a thing inside the room. Both Melina and Alania were in there but their was no noise of any kind. This made Brandon wonder if she ran off with Alania. Did she kidnap her for money? To say, she just wanted others except her friend to leave her be. Right now, she wasn't thinking clearly and needs time to rest. Hours later, Alania steps out of melli's room to see Brandon, George, and Lisa waiting for her before she shuts the door.

"Alright so spill; what is going on with Melina? Is she sick?" Lisa asked first.

"Calm down but no. She's alright but just really lost in thought." she explains.

"You mean like a subspace? A place where nothing is there except what you think is there?" he said to see Alania nod.

"Right now; she's over thinking and isn't thinking clearly. She needs time to herself to help her get through it so please don't bother her. She should be alright after all." she explains with arms crossed.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:16 am

He hoped she would be alright and wished he never lost to his emotions.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:44 pm

George and Lisa didn't say anything but Brandon just sighed hoping to see her well again. He and the other two decided to wait downstairs till hearing from Alania that was still in the room with Melina. They were talking or muttering for a while now but he just wants her to be happy and well again. Even if she was a witch, she deserves some light in her life.

He sighed worried more but covers his face a little.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:02 pm

Unable to face the guolt anylonger he went to them to confess what he did to melli before all this started. Lisa spoke first.

"So before when you said nothing happened. You.... you forced yourself on her?" He nodded and hides his face in his hands. "And you left her front untouched... i see... i thpught maybe you did like her but you lust after her dont you..." he didnt knkw what to say he did but there was more so he just nodded.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:55 pm

"...I...I see. I never knew you would do something like that to a demika witch. I figure their own would be attacked my males but never from a sage before." she said with arms crossed with George remaining silent himself. He never knew that himself but hearing this got him worried of their situation.

"Have you said sorry to her about it? Has she asked about it during your travels before you met with us?" George asked but Brandon thinks about it before shaking his head no. After that one time, they never spoke about it anymore but she started acting unlike herself.

"I don't know why but I guess my pride got the better of me because I wanted to show her I wasn't some pup she kept calling me. After a while, I guess it just felt really bad later on due to what I've done. I didn't mean to hurt her like that or break her...my pride got me and caused me to not think right.." he mutters but lets out a sigh.

"Either way; it's done and over with. Their is nothing you can do now but hope she will forgive you. I don't know if you both spoke about it or how she feels. I guess give her time to see how she feels before going any further." Lisa said with her eyes shut but Brandon only remained silent hearing the other two moving about but still talking low enough for them not to hear what they are saying.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:17 pm

Whether or not she wqs listening she heard it all and she couldnt believe he would confess. Not only confess but tell the truth. He blamed himself for it not her like the others and he even admitted he was at fault.

He wasnt trying to do anyth8ng except wait for her to recover
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:48 pm

Alania and Melina only remained silent after some time till they went back to talking about what they want. The other three decided to leave them be by leaving the house. Maybe this should help Melina relax and now she's safe and okay now. Nothing would tell her such lies and mistakes because they were not sure if Melina will leave or stay.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:29 pm

He didnt leave. He had to stay and protect her. He stayed downstairs careful to listen and wait. If he hears any noise that wasnt her resting he would go see but for the moment he settles into a chair and starts to weave complicated spells
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:01 pm

Lisa and George were worried about this but didn't say anything to upset him. He was worried about Melina right now and nothing would get them closer after that. She might figure he didn't want to deal with her or not speak with her. All they could do is wait for her friend to come back down and tell them how she's feeling.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:31 am

Brandon wasnt sure what to do. He wanted to help but he seemed to make things worse for them all when he did. He started to lose fairh in himself.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:31 pm

Lisa and George just remained silent from seeing this but they wonder if Brandon was over thinking or over worrying about this. True, he did something terrible to her but that shouldn't make him feel no worse than he already feels. Right now, Alania was still speaking with Melina and they were not sure how it was going right now. Minutes later, they were just watching or listening to some news on the Tv till the door opens from the upstairs and shuts after a couple seconds. The three looks up to see Alania walk back downstairs to the living room.

"You have returned.." He said to Alania.

"Yes. I did but I guess I'm done and she wishes to be alone for a little while.." she said while looking at the other three. Brandon didn't know what to ask or say to her since Melina might have told her everything even to what he did to her.

"So, is she alright now? Is Melina.......stable?" Lisa asked.

"She's fine but she told me everything she wanted to tell me and asked to be alone for a while. I granted her wish and left her alone upstairs. And no, she won't do anything to harm herself, that's crazy because she knows better.." she explains but her arms were crossed over her chest while thinking about something. "However, I guess she will indeed need some time before speaking with you three..." she said.

"How come? Is she angry with us still?"

"Oh, I don't know. What was your first guess? She just wants some time alone away from you guys because she didn't do anything to me. I'm her friend and understand her a little better than you guys do."

"That seems like a warning from you to stay away from her. That's not nice to say but..What makes us think we will believe you? Are you just saying this to take Melina away and keep her away from us?" Lisa asked but Alania sighed to shake her head.

"You can't be serious can you? As I said; I'm the only one she really trusts right now because if I remember, she's told me what you three did...even what you did mister." she said glaring at Brandon who quickly looks down from her angry gaze. "I don't understand what was going through your minds but right now...she wants no one to bother her unless It's me. You guys really didn't get how much pain she's in even after what she lost and maybe gained. You guys should just leave her be and let her just remain by herself till she's more calm to even speak to you....."

"..............."

"................"

"*Sighs* So that's all we can do? Wait till she wants to speak with us?"

"Yes and no I don't know how long that will be. Just let her come to you guys on her own time. She did ask me to stay here just in case to keep you guys away from her till she's alright speaking with you. So...just leave her alone and things will be fine." she warns before going to head to the third door that was a spare guest room. Alania used her magic to make it her own as the other three were shocked till she turns to look at them then shut the door, magically locking it.

"You know, I'm starting not to like her.." Lisa said angry but George shook his head to calm her down.

"Don't bother...lets just do as she asked and go ahead with leaving Melina be till she's really to speak to us or even look at us. I don't know how long it could be but for now, lets just leave her alone for now."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:20 pm

Brandon agreed and decided to leave until lisa and gorge sent word to hom that she was better. Or willing to see him. He explained that he was leaving to them and tild them to tell her he left because he couldnt face her knowing what he did unless she wanted to. Lisa tried to stop him but he was gone.

Melli saw him leave and felt a sadness deeper than any pain he had caused her. She heard everything and knew thst he blamed himself and wanted yo help amd thpught that his leaving would help her better.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:00 pm

She slowly moves her hand down against the glass but before moving away from the window, she saw some dark clouds rolling in. Melina shouldn't feel upset about this since it's never meant to me. He was a light sage and she was demika demon witch. They would always fight no matter the story or time. That is how things go. Even to the point of his family killing her people just to get the soul back. The soul of damned oblivion was laying dormant in her chest sleeping so she couldn't reawaken it even if she wanted to.

"This is nothing to worry about. He'll get over it....they all do. I shouldn't feel upset or bad about it. He got what he wanted...didn't he?" she said this to herself before sitting on the bed and lays down to rest. Lisa and George sighed hoping Brandon will be alright out there or at least have some location to stay at till this blew over.

"Are light sages and demika witches like this before in the past?" George asked Lisa but she sighed to look at him.

"To be honest, I don't know. I guess this is a first in history because she is the last of her kind but their are millions of Brandon's kind. Maybe after they had some time part, they can face one another in a calm manner." she said scratching her cheek as George sits and thinks before seeing the clouds rolling in.

"And if not?"

"Then we don't know anything else that could help them. We can only hope they will be alright after this..." she said but sighed to see the clouds as well. Hours later, a heavy thunder storm with down pouring rain came but they guess it's because of Brandon. He is a light sage and sometimes, his kind can cause sudden change in weather like now. Melina was sleeping in her room alone but the thunder rumbles while lightning flashes across the sky. This was a heavy day for Brandon and Melina but it's different.

For her, she was trying to forget all this but Brandon was holding onto hope for her to forgive him. He never wanted her to feel this horrible but happy through her life. He wanted her to understand that others care about her and she's not alone. That was going through his mind right now while sitting in a old building as the rain came down hard with the storm getting more stronger. He figures it's because of him and his people's ability over the weather.

Not that he minds it because his thoughts were about Melina and nothing else. He was wondering if she was alright. Were the others treating her fair? Where they giving her everything they needed? No, of course. He's only been gone for a few hours right now and he didn't want to cause any problems. They were separated but he wished to fix it. He didn't even hear from his mother yet but he guess she was doing something else too.

".............."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:43 pm

One day Lisa heard Melli talking about Brandon like she had the day he left and she sighed and burst into the room.

"What he wanted? He wanted you to be happy. He wanted you to be safe and able to live without fear. If you knew how much he was hurting then you wouldn't say such cold things."

"Well then if you know so much go marry him" Melli retorted in a huff.

"I wont. Because I don't feel that way for him and he wants someone else. And one more thing. He left so you could recover faster. He blames himself for every wrong you and your race suffered even if he wasn't there for the suffering of your ancestors." Lisa said and Melli looked down it had been a month since he left and Melli thought he was stupid for thinking that way.

"He's too stupid he knows he isn't responsible for anything except what he did." Melli snapped back and Lisa got in her face.

"Tell me why you hate him! Is it just because he is a light sage and won't leave you alone? Or is it that he like most people made a mistake that he regrets and is afraid to hurt you again?" She was loud.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:25 pm

"..........."

"Oh come on, their has to be an answer Melina because their's always one for all question. I get you were hurt after what Brandon did to you but he didn't know anything about the war and of your two clans fighting. He's trying to fix it and if he could, he would have gone back in time to rewrite it so nothing happens. Don't you see how badly he cares for you?" Lisa said still in her face but she moves her back slowly to face away from her.

"..................."

"Well? Are you going to answer me or no? I'm waiting Demika witch...Or is losing your family more hurtful than not forgiving someone that's trying to apologize to you for what happened? Do you know just how serious it's been for him but here you are upset with him." she said but Melina sighed to hear more useless words leaving Lisa's lips.

"So do you care more of your clan or are you trying to ignore everything I told you?...Well?!?"

Melina tried not to think about it or her clan, knowing her millions and millions of sisters were suffering. Some did find peace from what she knows but others were trapped by Brandon's kind to punish them. How could she forgive someone when their clan is like that? Lisa waited before seeing Melina looking at the window.

"Are you going somewhere with this, Balance elf? I know you shouldn't care about what my race and his went through. Yours and the angles didn't have to worry about much except serving the higher ones that created us." she said but Lisa sighed getting angry.

"That's not what I asked. Answer me and tell me from your lips; do you hate Brandon or do you think he's like most people doing something wrong? Just answer me that!" she said but Melina grew angry hearing this. She stood up from the bed at the same time thunder broke from outside.

"I don't know...this isn't your business to speak of Balance elf. Why can't you just leave me be while I become lost in my memories. Is that hard to ask if you want to ruin that for me too?"

"That's not the real issue here! Just answer me!!! What is wrong with you? What is holding you back!? Why are you feeling like this! What caused you to be like this!!! Just tell me witch and we might get somewhere!" Lisa said but Melina sighed to walk away from her to the bedroom door and opens it.

"You need to leave...get out." she hissed.

"Not till you answer me...Brandon deserves a second chance....why won't you give him that. Unless you are afraid of ruining this chance......."

"I said leave....you over stayed your welcome here. I won't ask again but will use force if needed to. Now leave...."

"So kicking me out of your room is best for you? I never knew you would do that for your kind.." she said walking over to the door but before getting another word, Melina slams the door in Lisa's face before going to lay down in bed. Lisa sighed and turns to head downstairs angry with Melina as George was cleaning up for Melina and himself. As time passes alone, it's already been a few weeks and no word.

"Hey George? Any word from Brandon?" Lisa asked but he shook his head.

"No. He's not responding to the tele stones we all have. I guess he wishes to think over this a little more....." he said while seeing the door to Melina's room locked and Brandon no where in sight. Alania sighed watching this but she knew she will wait but for now, it's anything comes and goes. So it's between Brandon coming back or Melina running away.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:42 pm

Brandon was getting the messages and was veet busy searching for ways to help them all out. After a few days his face apeared in one.

"Sorry... ive been listening to the messeges but ive been preoccupied. I want tou guys to know im on my way back and with some answers to how we can get the whole quest back on track without giving i to the evil demands." Was all his message said when george activated the ball. He shared the information with lisa and melli heard it for herself.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:49 pm

Both Lisa and George remained silent hearing the message till they were shocked about it. Was that even possible for him to plan that? Would it even work? They didn't say anything about it but Brandon knew this plan would work. Even from the possible outcome from last time. Melli didn't get why he told them this plan, thinking it's gonna fail but she just shook her head and leaves back into her room to rest a little more.

If he's planning on something like that, he wouldn't live as long even as a light sage. Melli could try to bring upon the blankets of darkness but his kind would notice right away she was trying that. Both Lisa and George trusted Brandon and will be behind his idea 100% even if Melli wasn't going to be.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:48 am

When hebarrived he looked older and weary. He sat down and sipped some tea. "Well the way this has to work is we all combine our powers together willingly. The souls should harmonize and feedback on eachother then into sll of us instead of one person. We need to be in harmony with eachother. And honest about out deeper sides. It seems... i have to share my secret feelings with everyone... if you are willing that is..."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:55 pm

".....So for us to work together and get through this, we have to get our souls connected with each other?" she asked but Brandon nods to see George agreeing with it. Brandon knew that Lisa might need to think about but George seems to be alright with it. However, it could be a problem with Melina since she still refuses to speak to him and the other two. The only one she'll speak to is her best friend.

"So, do we all agree with this or...do we need more time?" he asked while seeing Lisa sigh and looking to George that sits down. "You should know you have my agreement with this so it's not a problem for me to share my personal secrets of my side with you and the rest.." he said.

"If you really think this will work then alright. I'll do the same with trying to share personal secrets. I don't want you guys to distrust me on anything. So yeah, I'll go with it too." Lisa said to him while Brandon nods to think of them going with this.

"However, what are we to do with the demika witch? She still refuses to speak with us......and she won't see you..how are we going to do this since we need her soul to make it work for this mission."

"I don't know but I'm sure will try to think of something.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:07 pm

He decidee to stick around and help out with everything from now on.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:15 pm

Lisa and George was still sitting down with Brandon, waiting to see how he can help them with this whole situation. However, Brandon was hoping Melina will hear them or him out about continuing the mission to stop all this. To end the troubled quest between their races and keep everything safe and balanced. He already spoke with the two of them, including Melina's friend Alania that woke up and was hearing this herself. They didn't say much as Brandon spoke.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:53 pm

He stayed around as he promised and even promised he wouldnt leave them again. He was trying to help them all and hoped melli would cooperate.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:58 pm

Lisa and George already told Brandon many things of their past times before they meet one another. George was being punished for a lie crime someone else put on him. He figures it's because of the fallen angel that they met a while back and tired to get Melina to coat the world in darkness. He and the fallen used to be allies before he fell. As for Lisa, she was of course a balance elf. Not a witch. Her kind has been known for millions of years but due to some power of the two souls, they had to use every bit of power to seal it back.

She was sometimes consumed by the energy of the two souls but it only showed another future. That's why she's dedicated her life trying to find ways to fix this. She did but ended up sealing herself in the giant tree where Brandon found her. He had a guess things played out as the fallen angel wanted but he was worried about something else. The view of what Melina thinks about this. She still refused to speak with them and wanted nothing but to leave.

The only one that can speak to her is Alania that refused to let them near her thanks to a request. She was a powerful demon from what they felt and she could fight them off with no problem. They didn't want to risk that and lets it slide. During that afternoon, Brandon was seeing time fly by fast, looking to see how much they spoke about this.

"Brandon, I don't know. I understand we need Melina to advance towards our plan. However, you said we needed her to move on. Her soul is what is missing you said?" she asked to see Brandon nod.

"Yes. The two souls me and Melina have will never disappear but I figure you two know a lot about them. So far, that told me that maybe their is more history between the four of our families. Sages, witches, angels, and elfs are people that lived on this world for many years and worked together as allies. I know because of that, we have to find some way to get her to trust us and follow.." he explains but George and Lisa grew worried.

"Which could be a trouble. How can we tell her we want to help her...not fight her. Melina is very difficult to speak to for a witch..."

"True but she is in this as much as we are. I only hope she'll listen to us and help.."

"She won't.."

The three quickly turn around to see Alania that was standing there with her arms crossed. She was wearing new clothes and smelled like flowers which is new for a demon. She liked the human world very much.

"Hold on; why did you say that?" Lisa asked glaring at Alania who remained calm to sigh.

"She didn't want to be around you three remember? After everything that has happened with her, you think she wants to join you three from that? I don't know if she wants to that I won't complain about it."

"................"

"So..this means she-"

"Don't think that Lisa. I'm sure that's now what she would think about. She is just worried or annoyed due to everything. Wouldn't you be the same if that happened to you. Always"

"Like you're the one to talk. Do you have any idea that might help then?" she hissed but Alania shook her head to look down again to think. "Unless you guys get it back. You know, her trust...you should be able to get some trust back.....besides the love feeling kind."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:52 am

Hiw do i do that?" Asks brandon wanting to help

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content