Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Unknown balance

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Unknown balance

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:28 pm

"We don't know but unless we can regain Melli's trust, we are sorta stuck right now. Maybe she's just a little confused with how things are going and needs more help in showing we are not the enemy. We want to help her as everyone else." Lisa said to him.

"I guess I get it but I still wish to help her in some way. Their has to be some way to help her or try doing something till then. I will not have her leave or get harmed in anyway till then. I just can't." Brandon said.

"Either way, we need to figure something out because arguing about it won't help us at the moment. She can help us or not...even if you think she will not Brandon." George said but Brandon sighed to cover his face still thinking. All he wanted was to end this mission and help her 24/7. Nothing else was becoming important except her.

"If we really need her. How about we try talking to her or getting close to her again? That has to do something right? Maybe we can show her some trust like her so called friend has..."

"Heard that and of course she trust me more because I wouldn't betray her in anyway. I would help her in anyway possible to keep her smiling. You three are just talking about it and that won't do anything to help her now will it?" Alania said angry but she crossed her arms over the chest watching them. She didn't know what they were thinking at the moment but this made her wonder just why. They shouldn't even be bothering her and leave her be.

Brandon wasn't going to give up but he wished to fix things between them for this mission to keep going. He had to speak with Melli somehow to make her listen to her. He started heading over to the steps but Alania stops him.

"What are-"

"She dose not want to see you yet. You think she'll forgive you or the other two after all this? Leave her alone and give her space. Anything you do might only upset her."

"But I need to help her. I can't do nothing and let her suffer can I?!"

"What other choice do you have without her doing something to destroy you or burn you hmm? Just leave her be....because you guys will make things worse." she hissed.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:48 am

Brandon looked down. He didnt want to upset her. So he buried his feelings.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:42 pm

"Hey, get off our backs! We just want to show her she can trust us! We don't want to do anything else that will harm her.." Lisa said angry to Alania but it only made her even angrier to slowly gripping the shirt near her fingers. She didn't know why they think this way but she didn't want anyone else breaking Melina down more than she was.

"................"

"We understand she's furious with us and don't wish to speak with us right now but please....we just don't know why you are making it sound like it's a dark thing. We know our bloodlines messed up. Even Brandon's own bloodline doing things even worse that it scarred her for life. We just...*Sighs* We just want to fix it and hope she'll understand it's not to banish her clan...we just-"

"Enough. You're only making yourselves look bad to me and I'm not really buying any of that. Do you know how much pain Melina had to feel thanks to your families? A lot. The light sage priest killed and slaughtered her whole sisterhood like animals. She's the only one remaining right now in this world. The balance elves didn't wish to show mercy to other witches like her because they fear they'll drain their magic away...As for angels like him. You only saw her kind as viruses to this world. Never to feel happiness or sadness. You just wanted them to feel pain.." Alania said angry at the three.

"............."

".............."

"................"

"You're families are the main reason she is hurting right now. Feeling all the pain you guys put her through only makes me wonder whose side you're really on. She feels like no one can earn her trust again except my family. We were allies with one another and still is. Which is why I'm always going to help her to my best ability. She is my close friend/sister and I will not have anyone like you three do more harm to her."

"But miss, you don't understand..we don't want to bring more harm to Melina. We wish to only help her and show we are able to help. We want her to feel peace too."

"Peace as what? Making her feel more useless than she already is.."

"No. To show we are her friends and new family. Sure, our own bloodlines did a lot of crap in the past when we were younger or not even born but shouldn't this tell that we should try to fix this mess they made? We never knew Melli's family was killed like animals because it was forbidden to speak about it. My family told us that's cursed news." Lisa said.

"Same with mine. We were never allowed to even think or speak of the demika demon blood witches during our time. It was wrong and horrible but I think we are not getting the whole story here with what happened.." George said.

"I don't care. Just leave my friend alone and give her space. You three can do whatever you wish but leave her alone. You're nothing but foes to her and she'll have no part in wanting to help you." Alania said turning away to head upstairs again to check on her friend but Lisa and George sighed thinking this wouldn't work. IF they couldn't convince Alania to let Melli trust them, then the mission won't be completed.

Or worse, Brandon wouldn't be able to express his feelings for the witch upstairs who's still breaking apart.

"Geez, I really want to slap that witch......she is not making this easy for us you know.."

"it's not her fault, Lisa. She's doing this to keep Melina safe from anything else hurting her. She worries we might do something to really shatter her spirits......"

"That makes it worse. Now how will we get this stupid mission done now? We cant do anything without her help. I get she hates us all now but..shouldn't we at least try to finish this mission then we can part ways like nothing happened?" she suggest but Brandon tensed up thinking about it. He didn't want to leave Melina's side. He only wished to remained by her to help her in all his power. This whole situation was only making him worry about her more and what she could do through all this.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:16 am

He decided to keep helping and working with melli. He was thinking about her and wished he could hug her to show she would be okay.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:10 pm

Lisa and George only sighed not sure how to help Melina for now because she wouldn't even see or speak with them. How in the world can they help her if she won't let them do anything to help her? They wonder if she was going to ignore them till then? For now, she wouldn't look or speak with them during the time but the mission was lingering for now.

The three of them wanted to get this mission over and done with but at times it only seems to grew worse after some time. Maybe she will open up to them when she wants to or it could be depending on her. For her, Melli was still in her room after all that time but she was curled up under the blanket while her friend kept an eye on her just in case. Lisa and George tried to see if they could finish the mission without her but the relics said all of them had to be present for the mission to continue.

Lisa, Brandon, and George were there during the months that passed after a while but she still ignores them and keeps away during the time. That leads to the seasons changing where it was no longer warm and cool but cold and rainy. Brandon was checking on the relics again but nothing had changed after this whole thing. He still had no luck with speaking with Melina due to her friend keeping them away from her. Lisa and George were out getting some food before it only seems to make things a little more challenging. They returned with some hot cocoa from a shop near by as they took off their shoes and goes ahead with sitting down.

"You guys came back..."

"Yeah, were back now. Sorry if it took us forever to get home. We been stuck in the long line and even in traffic. I'll never get how humans get through their lives like that with no problem. Maybe after this mission, we all can maybe explore that one day if possible." she said thinking about it as George walks in to take off the hat he wore.

"That sounds nice. Either way, were you guys able to get do what you had to do?"

"Yes, but it's better because we are back with hot treat drinks for everyone. We didn't know if you drink hot cocoa or something like that. If this is alright then we can go ahead and do what is needed..." George said while looking at him as Brandon shook his head taking one of the hot drinks.

"No, this is fine. Thanks you guys but I never had this in a long time. Maybe when I was younger but that's it...." he said taking a sip from the cup.

"You're welcome, Brandon. I heard that hot cocoa is really good for you so we figure it helps warm someone up pretty well. Not bad for something tasty huh?" she said but Brandon shook his head to show a little smile. At least they were feeling better after what happened a few months back. To him, he wasn't sure what was going on after the months before or what their people are saying. For now, he didn't care. The only worry thought in his mind was of Melina.

"Hey Brandon? I don't know if I should ask but....how is she? Has that witch starting speaking to you or anyone yet?" Lisa asked.

"No, not yet I'm afraid. She's still locked up in the room and Alania won't let any of us or me near it. I don't know how she's still upset from what happened months ago but I can't force her to listen to me. It has to be when she's ready to listen.." he said but Lisa sighed to set the drink down and look at two more that was for Alania and Melina themselves.

"Then It's never going to happen huh? We don't know how long it will be before they start speaking to us Brandon. We have this mission on hold before later and we don't know what else will happen after that. That might lead to problems ahead of time for us." she explained to him.

"I know but I just want to make Melli see that we care about her. This has nothing to do with our blood or the people we were fighting beside all those years ago. Weird but we are unsure about it."

"Either way, we need to figure something out in hopes of helping her out. Melina might not wish to speak to any of us right now..be we have to be ready to help her just in case. You may never know what might happen in the later run." George said before seeing the other two let out some sigh. At that moment, Alania walks through the door holding some bags with food and things and spots them.

"Oh great. What's up with you three? Still moping?"

"Not in the mood for your crap, Alania."

"Yeah, I can see that.." she mutters taking off her shoes and raincoat to set everything in the kitchen. Brandon wasn't sure if she was still speaking to him or not. Either way, he got up and goes to speak or ask her if possible. He sees her putting some food away while checking a book that was some small tea recipies. Was Alania going to create home made tea for Melina? That was sweet of her but she dose know what is best for her so he can't question it.

He walks into the room and looks to see her setting everything up but she noticed him seconds later. "What is it? If you are going to ask me something stupid, I'll seriously kill you." she warns.

"No, I won't. I was just wondering how Melina was doing. I see you are going to make her some tea.."

"Why not? Melina loves tea. It helps her relax and clear the mind from bad things....if you think it's a short cut to speak with her, nice try. She's still not going to speak to you right now unless she wants to." she said.

"I had a guess that's the case still but I just hope she knows we are worried about her and hope she recovers soon to let us speak with her."

"I will let you know when she dose but not right now. Melina still will not speak to either you guys so why won't you just wait till she's ready to talk?" Alania said.

"I understand that but I just hope it's not going to be long since that make her think of darker things. I don't want her to do something rash that will harm herself in a matter of minutes."

"I'm sure she won't priest. She's not that dangerous when it comes to dark thoughts. Melina knows better and with you thinking that, it makes me wonder if you don't even believe her now. After all the shit you put her through. Same with the other two in the living room, what could you guys do to make her even want to listen to you? Are you going to force her into something she might not like or are you going to be a animal and do what you did a while back? She told me...." Alania said glaring at Brandon.

"So she's told you about that?"

"Yes....Look, I get you three want to speak to her but she isn't ready to talk to you nor the other two. The balance elf and angle will have to wait just like you do, priest. You guys think a simple talk with fix things but with her...that's harder than you think. So again..just leave her alone till she's really really ready because you'll only upset her while trying to rush it." she said but Brandon sighed to hearing that. Maybe things won't be as easy with Melina on trying to regain her trust.

"T..thank you for telling me, Alania.."

"Uh huh..now please leave, I need to finish making her tea.." she said turning away from Brandon while she goes back to work. He leaves the kitchen to see Lisa and George waiting and hoping he got some word of when he'll get to speak with Melina. However, they could see it's not possible due to what Alania might have told him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:52 pm

It wasnt that he wanted to talk to her he just wanted to be around her. He didnt know why but still he felt pulled to be by her side. And a part of him wished she felt the same toward him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:41 pm

George, Lisa, and Alania sighed seeing that but turns to leave him be. Maybe in some time or after some time alone, Melina will wish to speak to them. Or at least hear them out but for now, she didn't want to deal with them right now. The weeks changed to months now and so far, Brandon with the others still had no word on Melina. Even her friend was now not able to speak with her because she told her to give her alone time. She wanted to take the moment to think and clear her head from all this. At least she will be alright in her own time.

Brandon was checking some notes but sees George gone due to doing some watch. Lisa was working on some spells that might get Melina to listen to them but Brandon disagreed with that idea. "Why not? Brandon, it's been months now since she was in her room and has not come out. We are stalling for time here and she's being stubborn." Lisa said.

"Yes, I know that Lisa. Everyone is annoyed or grumpy due to Melina's behavior but it's not her fault. She's just feeling pain within her heart after all that. After everything I have done to her and her sisterhood. I get how she might feel knowing she lost everyone."

"Brandon..even if that's true. She dosen't understand we are still here. We are trying to help her and yet, none of our words are getting through to her. She is doing this because of the pain she feels right now. Even if we were able to get through to her, Melina won't hear us out. Her pain is too great for our words to break through." Lisa said worried but Brandon only sighed thinking about that then wonders about how her mother might feel. Melina lost every sister she knew including her mother and her witch sister.

This world was nothing but death all around or something for the new generation like himself and others to live in from the past mistakes. Brandon only wishes that Melina will understand he only wants to help her. To show he's here for her, even if she won't agree with him or the others. With a sigh, he was about to stand up and get some fresh air but sees George come back inside but looking tired.

"Seems you're back. How was the watch?" Alania asked.

"Same...Nothing has been seen or spotted so were fine but.."

"But?"

"...*Turns to face Brandon* Melina is not in her room. I figure she is outside trying to clear her mind." George said but the others were shocked.

"Huh?! But how!! How in the world did she get past us without us knowing! Damn, that little-"

"Stop freaking out. She's still around but in her own little world. I guess she's using her magic to cloak herself to get peace and quiet. We could go and check on her but I don't know if she can hear us." Alania said but hearing that made Brandon get some hope. Was she either asking or showing it's okay to speak to her now? Holding his breath, he hurries outside to check it out.

The others follow to the back yard to see the area but right there near the tree they saw her. Melina was floating in some bubble with eyes shut while trying to relax. Every negative feeling was floating around her since her witch magic and soul was burning at the same time.

"Huh; seems she's already learned Microspirit magic. Her mother used to know that." Alania said.

"Is it a strong magic?" Lisa asked worried.

"Only to enemies. I think we should be fine but lets not get too close because I don't know if she'll attack or ignore us." Alania said but Brandon just keeps looking at her. She was right there; floating in the bubble with nothing around her. He could take this chance to speak to her but he didn't know what words to say. Maybe from his heart he coulld form them. With a sigh, Brandon takes a step forward.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Alania said.

"I'm going to try and talk to her.."

"But Brandon it's dangerous. You don't know what she'll do if you get too close to her. What if she tries attacking you?"

"It's a risk I'm willing to take...for her."

"..............."

"Besides; I have to know or try don't I? I'm worried about her and I already feel bad for what my people has done to her sisterhood. I think even as a light sage priest, I have to do something to ask for forgiveness for what they did...right?" he looks away from them but they didn't know how to respond to that. Brandon only sighed and keeps walking forward to get closer.

When he gets thirty inches close, her magic stops him or creates a barrier around the area to shove him back hard. The others ran to help him but he winces feeling her magic more stronger than the last time.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:07 pm

Lisa and george botb say jt wasnt his fualt that his people did that bht he sighed and shook his h3ad he blamed hi.self because she blamed him for that. He keeps trying even if it pushes back
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:31 pm

He felt the cold touch of her magic, wanting to keep anything away from her but she only came out here to get some fresh air. Brandon only wanted to talk to her. Hold her. Tell her how sorry he was. And...how much he loved her. He didn't give a shit about what happened between his family or hers. He only wanted to see her happy.

"Melina..I know you can hear me." he calls out to her but she didn't move or flinch from his voice. He knew this might be challenging but he had to try.

"..................."

"Listen to me please...I know your still heartbroken and hurt about my family killing your witch sisters. Even your mother. I know you want to do everything in your power to undo the damage my family has done but it seems nothing will bring them back." he said but she didn't move or flinch still.

"To be honest; I just want to fix this. Fix what was broken between me and you. I know our people used to be close and are apart now..but it's in the past. Right now; the only thing I worry about is you. I don't care about them..but you Melina. So please...if you lower this barrier down.." he gently pushes against it but he moves his hand as a sharp spark hurts his hand as he held it. He looks down at his hand as it shook but it didn't do nothing too damaging.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:35 pm

Melli please... im begging you." He couldnt remember using her nickname in a while and hoped it might trigger a response maybe even have her lower the barrier or let him in.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:26 pm

".............." she heard him say that name but Melina only tightens her hands not sure what to think of it. Her heart only grew more in pain and felt more suffering from her witch sisters or demika sisters. However, He think he could fix everything. No. He couldn't. Even if her sisters were gone now..she's the only one. Brandon looked at her but he noticed Melina looking down to start crying.

She only felt more pain now and he wanted to help her. No matter what. "Melli!!! Melli, listen to me please!" he shouted out once more but she covers her ears trying to block it out but her magic was burning again to make George, Alania, and Lisa feel it. Brandon felt it too and he quickly looks to see her now forming a magic spear or frozen over as Melina was shaking now.

"She's not listening Brandon..maybe we should leave her alone. Nothing is getting through to her." Lisa said scared but Brandon shook his head. "No? Why not!?"

"Because she's suffering right now. I have to get closer to help her! I won't lose her again damn it!" he shouted at her to make Lisa stop speaking and look at him. He seriously was upset about this whole thing and only wished to help her in some way. Everything else was to help her and she was in a lot of pain from hearing his voice.

"You're crazy. She'll just keep pushing you back Brandon. That witch isn't ready for us to help her. She just keeps us back..how in the world can we help her if she won't let us!?" she shouted out while looking at him but Brandon sighed to look at Melina again and goes to the barrier. Trying again, he pushes against it in hopes of breaking it.

"He won't listen to me.."

"Of course he won't. His main worry is on her and her alone Lisa. Brandon wishes to make amends and fix the pain that she's feeling. I know from here, we can all see how this really effected her due to her negative magic. That's just as dangerous as her own to make her ten times more deadly. I really hope we can help her but the best person to do it is Brandon. He's the only one who can fix this with her. We will only make things worse."

".................."

"Trust him on that, Balance Elf. Right now, your words won't help. The angel's words won't help her. Not even mine as times. It seems this problem is between him and her right now. For us, we will only be here if she's willing to listen. So forcing her to listen won't help...we have to wait."

She sees Brandon pushing against it once more as more of the negative magic burns him but he still keeps pushing forward wanting to get to Melina and help her. Lisa was worried to see him like this but nothing she said would get through to him.

'Why?..Why won't you just stop and give up?..she's a lost cause because she won't let us in her heart....why can't Brandon see that?....' she thought this in her mind while watching him still pushing against it.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:56 pm

No ine is a lost cuase until you give up on them. I have faith in her." He said abke to hear theair thoughts as he keeps trying to help.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:06 am

Lisa sighed not sure how in the world others deal with Brandon but it could explain why his adopted father tried to keep him at home. He was never the one to follow rules. Even if another tells him to. He follows his own path weather it leads him out of his home or in the human world. Brandon keeps trying to get past the barrier, calling out to Melli while she remained where she was in the bubble. He knew she was hurting even worse now but when he sees her tense up, his hand closed into fists watching her.

"Melina.....I know you are in pain right now...scared, feel alone, angry, and a lot more things but hear me out when I say it's fine. We are all here for you, even me. I want to be closer to you. To hold you. To tell you everything is going to be okay. I know what I do or say can't undo the damage my family has done but...we can start anew. A new life; new family; together as one Melli. You don't have to suffer alone anymore because were here. I'm here.." he said touching his chest with his heart. She didn't move from that but somehow, Brandon noticed the barrier started to shift.

"Hmmm..seems it's starting to work or he has a plan.." Alania said watching but Brandon noticed to see the barrier growing weaker to try pushing past it again. Right there, the others sees some tear form in the barrier as Brandon pushes through it.

"No way he got through!" she said in shock.

"That might be true but he still has to get closer and the closer he gets, the more negative her magic energy feels. Right now, where he passed was nothing compared to the others." she warns to see Lisa and George growing worried. Brandon did feel the different strength in this barrier but he keeps trying to push past it towards Melina. When he gets through the third one, the feeling started effecting him.

His chest felt heavier, his eyes looked tired. His magic started to glow around him in protection since the negative magic was either fighting or absorbing his own. He ignores it trying to get close to Melli. She was facing away but her head was resting on her knees thinking about everything she lost.

"It's going to be alright Melli...I just need to get closer to you and I can help you..please let me be there by your side. Again; you are not alone......you have the others..you have me.." he said about to push past another but this one pushes him back harder then the first one, releasing some ooze that grips his body to keep him still. Brandon struggles but sees Melina looking down hugging her legs.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:30 am

He pushes closerand tries to hug her fighting the whole time.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:51 pm

The magic only seems to get darker and darker over time that it became even more colder around him and near her. Brandon wanted to stop this and help her that he kept pushing forward to get closer. His hands were slightly burned due to her magic but he winces feeling the closer barriers more powerful than the others.

"He's still pushing forward. For a priest, he's really something else when it comes to helping her." Alania said with arms crossed over her chest. Lisa and George only watches him but Brandon got shoved back a little by the inner barriers that tried to block his way near her.

"We need to do something to help him. This is only making that magic burn stronger and stronger. We need to-"

"Again; what can we do Lisa? As Alania said we will only anger her and no words would help her right now. We'll only upset her that she could attack or do something worse to harm Brandon. We have to wait...till he can fix this himself." George said to her but Lisa only looks to him with hands closed into fists before looking ahead to Brandon and Melina.

"This is stupid; I will never get what he sees in her right now but that witch is being nothing but a child." Lisa said quiet.

"Be lucky I can't do anything to silence that tongue of yours you know. Just be lucky that you are an ally to Brandon because I would have banished you myself to the underworld for the words. Just give him time to work on this his way and we might see her relaxing." Alania said angry to Lisa but she only ignores the words to look down. Lisa wanted this whole thing to stop to bring some peace between everyone but somehow, it only seems to get worse.

Brandon kept pushing forward or forcing himself to sine she was still having the barriers up around her. He was about to get through the next one but stops. The magic barriers closer to Melina were even darker to the color of dark purple or black. She was still crying while hugging her legs against her chest but she was sniffing and sobbing softly.

"Melli...please..*reaches towards her shoulder* Let me...h..help you. I'm right here. I want to help you feel better..let me help you." he said reaching to ignore the power of the barrier but he used his will power and his love for her to get close that his fingers touch the shoulder. She felt the touch to have her magic slash at his arm that got deeply cut.

"Brandon!" Lisa shouts rushing over to help him with George and Alania following to stop her.

"Don't come any closer! Let me do this for herself and me. This is between me and here, Lisa." he said holding the cut with his hand as his blood seeps through. Her magic was hissing against his skin to badly burned him.

"But she.."

"Let him do what he has to do, Lisa...please...." George said to her but she only sighed to see that before looking at Melina. She was still not looking at him but Brandon only moves to get in front of her to see the top of her head. He lets out a worried sigh reaching to touch the top of her head. When the hand touches her head, he only gets on his knees to look at her.

"Oh Melina..If only you knew how much I care about you. How much I love you.....I wish you would come back to me....please. Please, I need you...I love you...so very much.." he said getting closer to her that he touches her shoulders to move her back seeing her covered face. Brandon just looked more heartbroken to lean in towards her face seeing her lips.

They looked pink but healthy but he only keeps her near while getting closer to hold or kiss her. Seconds later, Melina quickly thrusts her hand to his chest to stab him but he dodges it and jumps back. Melina looked down still upset that she slowly looks up to show her tears and anger. Brandon knew her magic was flowing around her more powerfully now but he sees her shaking now.

"......"

"Melli?.."

"Don't....call me by my nickname....don't you dare." she hissed at him.

"But Melli.....I just want to...help you. Please, don't you want someone to help you?" he said taking a step forward but stops from a black barrier that surrounds the area around him. He was trapped while it was glowing.

"Didn't you hear me. I said stop. calling. me. on. my. Nickname. Or else I'll make you."

"Melli, I just want to help you! If you let me do that then you could feel better. I'm here for you like the others are. I'm scared something is flooding your mind and telling you to distrust us. You are just lost and confused and blinded by anger..."

"Stop lying to me! You stupid light sage priest! I know you are just trying to trick me with your words. Telling me to let my guard down so you can keep doing horrible things and lying to me?! Just leave me be...or else I'll make sure you stay down!" she screams at him angry.

"But you don't understand Melli! I want to help you because I love you-"

"I said...SHUT UP!!!!" she screams out to blasting some negative magic towards her again that the others had to put up shields to stop the negative magic from effecting them. Brandon stood his ground feeling the negative magic but he looked at her now glowing heavily with her swelling up magic.

"Melli please!! Just stop this and let me help you! I know you are hurting but let someone else in your heart to help you! I know you felt that way all your life!!" he shouted to her tensing up. Melli wasn't sure but somehow, the words he said only seems to make it look more unsure. Knowing the memories of the past..back to when she was younger.

Her mother was holding her while she was allowed outside for the time being. Even as a little girl, their families were at peace before the war. Her mother held Melli in her lap before she noticed something flying by. Something that showed of people with wings. Even a boy that was flying by them.

"What's wrong Melli?"

"What or who are they up there mama?"

"Oh them? They are light sage priest. Their our allies from way back and In some way...it seems that could be indifferent." she said but Melli wasn't sure what she means.

"So that means their friends? We can trust them to be with us forever?" she asked.

"Yes. Even if something bad happened we will all be family.." Her mother said showing a smile and hugging Melli. She giggles feeling the hug and nuzzles against her mother feeling safe. Even as a child, her eyes kept looking at the younger boy when other younger ones followed or fly past him. Melli only looks down again but hugs her mother that held her back smiling.

".............." She stood there looking down while thinking of this memory but more tears flowed down then seeing blood, fire, and hearing the screams of her Demika witch sisters. She couldn't do anything at that time but run and hid. Knowing his people did this to her own that made her feel more angry with this world.

".................................."

"Why are you monsters even alive? Your people took EVERYTHING from me! Everything that I grew up with and learned on my own. You're family took my sisters. They took my mother and father! They took and stripped down everything we had and now after all this time you're trying to fix it!?" she screams at him while Brandon looks down.

"................."

"You took everything from me...you're family ruined everything. You...You monsters did all this just because of one false mistake?! Knowing my family died while your own still roam free!? What the hell is that gonna do with me!? Knowing I was alone during my childhood thanks to you! I should kill you for this! Every single one of you should die for taking my family away!"

"But I-"

"You ruined everything, Light sage priest! I hate you! I hate your family!! I hate everything you monsters have done to this world I should-"

"THEN LET ME APOLOGIZE!!"

"......Apologize....Apologize!? What good use is your stupid sorry going to do for me!?............." she yelled mad.

"In hopes you will hear me out Melli. I want to do everything to make this better for you! If you just hear me out-"

"I don't want to hear your words any more! I don't want to do anything regarding you!?! Just leave me alone and just let me be in peace with my sister's fire souls..." she said crying more that her hair was covering her face again as she shook. "L..let me....j..just be alone...you are no longer any help to me..you or the others. I could just use my magic to kill you all...because your not needed for me...none of you are."

"..........."

"............"

"....................."

"But Melli..that's not-"

"Just leave me alone! Leave me alone!" she shouted that her negative magic explodes into the air while killing and destroying other small lives. The other three grew scared seeing that but Brandon puts up a barrier to keep this location safe. He sees the others were alright but watches Melina only grew more unstable thanks to this.

"You make me sick...all of you do. I will make sure you leave me alone or else you'll die by my hand. You will leave me be, even if I have to kill you!"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:15 pm

"Fine....No, you know what Fine! Then prove the light sages right and be evil. I guess that's all you ever wanted huh to be evil? You used me and Lisa and gorge didn't you!? You never cared *lightening arcs around him searing the darkness*"

"Brandon..."

"Are my feelings even real or just something you forced me to feel to get what you wanted TELL ME!!!!!!" He was crying and she saw that his heart was breaking from all these fears he had he was so unsure so unlike every other priest. He was trying to help her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:23 pm

"........" She didn't say a thing while watching him losing to his anger, feeling the sparks of lightning hitting around him as it started attacking at her darkness. Melina was really unsure about this even if she was angry but hearing him losing it like that only made her wonder why he was this upset about it.

"Answer me, witch! Were my feelings a lie to you?! Were you using me!? Were you going to still drown this world into your poison haze that will only get more worse and worse. Will nothing make you understand the ways of life in our world?? Are you that selfish to let this world rot away!?! TELL ME!!!" he boomed out that the ground shook and Melina only steps back feeling his power burning up but Lisa and George grew afraid while Alania didn't say a thing to grip her arm a little.

After hearing how anger he was, Melina only looked down to sigh. ".....I can't believe you.."

"What was that?"

"You seriously think...I would be that evil to do something like that? To hurt the world even if things are not what I see? I know I lost my demika witch sisters, my family. You have your family..your loved ones...everything is great to you...while my family is.....dead." she said looking away from him but Brandon still remained angry wondering why she wouldn't answer him.

"You still didn't answer me....were you using my feelings to make you powerful or is this a sick joke for you!?" he said that he used his light arrows to send spears at her to feel a few hit her arm. Brandon only looked more silent to see the blood spill from her wound but it also burned her. However, Melina didn't move but feels the light burning against her skin.

"That is not true...my feelings....were real, priest. Very much real....."

"But your feelings didn't seem to feel that way. Is that a lie or truth? What are you trying to tell me?"

"..................."

"...Answer me..or I'll do something that will almost kill you, witch......." he only closes his hand to make the light stronger that it was burning even worse now. Making Melina fall on one knee to grip her arm as Brandon sets up a magic barrier around her. The others wanted to stop him but he glared at them to stop them in their tracks.

"No. I never wanted to confuse your feelings for how you feel about me. I just wanted the pain of my family's death to go away but everytime I see a light being monster or you priests, the pain comes back. *looking down* You just don't understand.....when your family killed my own, it really hurt priest....seriously hurt that it left a scar in my heart and soul. Everything has happened for a reason and yet..history was unsure during this time. My kind is not evil as you think you are..were are not deadly or toxic...but females wanted to find the one thing we could hope for regardless of our status...." she said but winces with more light flowed into her body.

"And that is?"

"Peace and love..."

"Peace..."

"And love?"

Melina only nods but stood up slowly before feeling her legs give out that Alania catches her in time before she was looking weak. "Even if our families were against one another and that yours were always in peace, the war ruined everything. All because me and you were born but it was out of our parents love. My mother told me to never let anything cloud my mind due to that but I guess..her words were meaningless for the other priests that she spoke of. You might think we are evil due to our dark nature and who we are but we are not like that. Don't you think we feel bad enough because of this...knowing our ways is in the darkness and yours in the light?"

"........................"

"So, even after all that time..."

"She had feelings for you, knucklehead. Melina's never known for liking someone because many guys always fall for her. Their not her type and yet....you did. She could tell from your magic and soul that burns strong but even after a while...even you seem to forget...." Alania said.

"What do you mean?"

"Melina and Brandon never met true but their mothers did some magic binding to let you both meet in soul spirits. You were able to feel his magic while she felt yours. The necklaces you were and were given was a sign of you both being close. During the time of when your fathers were banished.....but if you wish...their is something I could tell you....." she said but Brandon didn't understand before Alania sighed to look at Melina that passed out from the burning. She used her own dark magic to send Melina back to her room to recover.

"Where did she-"

"She's in her room to sleep thanks to you. What I was saying is.....your fathers can explain it to you." she explained.

"Our..fathers? I was told my birth father was killed after his banishment. Never to be seen again."

"He's not dead, idiot. He's alive along with Melina's father. They are both in the light prison that floats in another world in yours and surrounded with a barrier of her world. They can explain everything to you..even about the views of what things will happen." She said to raise one hand and make a barrier protal that had light shining through into this world. The light was more stronger than what Brandon was used to but when she did open it, he tenses up.

Two very powerful magic beings were felt in that portal. Could it have been his father?

"Step through, and you will see what I mean priest. I need to tend to Melina.." Alania said before disappearing. The other two looked nervous but looked at Brandon, wondering what he will do.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:54 am

Not without her... she wouldnt believe me anyways... and she couldnt have had feelings for me... if she did... then she would have kniwn how i felt.." he said and didnt believe any of this. But he was ready to see for himself. He wanted proof and asks alaina what melli would accept as proof that he met them
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:41 pm

"I heard that, priest. You really are heartless aren't you? Fine, I'll show you and bring her. Go on ahead.." Alania said to him but the other three didn't say nothing more. They goes ahead with looking at the portal before stepping through the light. The location of where they were didn't seem too bad it showed. The prison of Alaza is where the imprisonment of both his birth father and Melina's father. He didn't see anything dangerous about this place, seeing how many caskets hang from above the large glowing orb with power.

"So...this is the Prison of Alaza.." George said looking around in shock.

"Wow....that's...this place is...so big. How in the world could your people banish your fathers here? It didn't seem that dangerous.." Lisa said but Brandon didn't respond to that before looking around. He was hoping to sense the energy from his birth father but with so much here; it's hard to do right now. Their had to be another way to do this without getting confused. Minutes later, he felt a surge of power due north from here that came from a floating island with trees hanging flowers on vines.

"Up there.." he said pointing but sees the others now about to step forward till something stops them. A wall of light shines brightly in front of them but Brandon only reaches to touch it that the wall shines some letters.

"What is this?"

"Old Text from my family's native tongue. I guess the watchers of this place wants to be sure it's only my kind that can lead and get through this place. You guys stay close to me and lets keep looking around for the power I felt." he said reaching to move his fingers against the words as it burns away showing a split. It started opening up to let him through with Lisa and George as they walk ahead. Lisa and George was able to see so many light souls floating around this way but many of them were either Brandon's old bloodline, Lisa's bloodline, and even George's bloodline. Just what was this place and why?

The three kept walking before another wall of light shows up to have more words appear. They were for Brandon to read only. They said the following:

"Hishh sha hira moira. Kumooohi noshika Ozzakmi..."

"What dose this mean?" Lisa asked to Brandon but he only sighed to touch it again.

"It says; for one being lost of to hate; love shall always be the light for all. No matter the punishment." he mutters but knew the power he felt was near again. In fact, it was above them on some island that was glowing beautifully. Using his power, Brandon flies upward with Lisa and George following them to land on the edge of this island. From what they saw it had two houses with souls floating around but there were two men standing there looking out.

Both were sitting down wearing the royal light sage priest outfits with their own light wings spread out. Their power was unlike anything Brandon has felt before in his life but only as a baby. He felt warmth but protection within. He didn't say anything but looks to the men. One had the same hair style like Brandon's while the other man had long hair like Melina did. Even their magics were the same while they were talking it seems with tea.

"................."

"..................."

Brandon, not sure what to say, steps forward to them with the other two behind him. He wanted to make sure he's not seeing things before taking a deep breath and shouts out, "Hey! Who are you two?!"

The two men stopped talking right away but they didn't turn around. Lisa and George didn't know what was happening but wonders why they didn't do anything. Brandon didn't say anything but lets out a breath. "Who are you two? Are you the ones that seem to be alive in this place?"

"That depends boy. Who is the one asking about that?" the one on the right said with a rough like voice.

"Besides; we are the only ones here since we are banished for doing the one thing wrong with the two women we loved. How is that wrong?" the second one said but his voice was more gentle and is someone that you can trust. Brandon didn't say much but looked at them.

"Show yourselves; who are you.."

They didn't say anything but the men did stand up while their wings opened up more. The two faces brandon but he was silent. One of the men looked just like him with the same features but he was more muscle toned than Brandon. The second man was a male version of Melina but his eyes were indigo unlike his wife.

"...Hmmmm...seems we should be the ones asking that boy."

"Seems that might be true....I never knew another light sage priest could come through like that...same with having others in this realm. Though; you look very familiar...almost like you my friend." he said speaking to the other man.

'Hmmmm, he may look like me and....even feel more powerful but I don't know if he is like me...what is your name?" he asked.

"Brandon Maboroshi...." he aid but the two men didn't say a thing hearing the name. In fact, the rough male was shocked to hear that before looking into Brandon's eyes.

"...Impossible......You are Brandon?....I thought she said you were.."

"That I was what?"

"...It's nothing.......so if you are my son...then show me that one thing I gave you when you were younger..before I had to send you away for your own protection.." he said as Brandon sighed to reach into his shirt and take out the same necklace he was given as a child. The man looked at it with a quiet expression before he sighed. So it was true; Brandon was infeed his child.

"By the light priest themselves, it really is you...though, why are you and them here? How in the world-"

"Wait...Brandon. You mean he is your.......father? And then..this other man is...." she said but Brandon only nods to answer her.

"Seems the faiths have did another twist in history friend...even if that let your own son come to this banished place. No one should be able to get here and yet you were able to.....unless you had help from a Zozo demon witch.....they are quite rare in that timeline..." he said but Lisa thought that Alania was a Zozo demon witch. Scary but curious.

"Either way; why have you three come to this banished world? Was their something you need of us?"

"Actually their is...well, for Brandon at least." Everyone looked to see Alania but she was carrying Melina in her arms that was bandaged up. The locations where Brandon's arrow attack hit were still showing marks but from where they stuck into her, were changing color of a darkest blue. She was poisoned by his magic.

"That makes sense...he always did have that temper of yours friend....that is indeed your son then...*turns to look at Melina that's knocked out sick* She must be my daughter.."

"Yes....Brandon is here for answers sires...to see what everything he knew is true or lies. And to see if her feelings were real for him.." Alania said to them.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:05 am

Brandon was in a hurry to help melli and was worried. Prisoners cn swldom be trusted
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:54 pm

"However, before we do anything I best check if my little girl is alright. She is heavily poisoned by light magic of course by a light sage priest." he said walking over to get towards her before Lisa and George got defensive to see him get close. He stops to look at them both before letting out a sigh.

"Seriously? Why do you guys always seem to do that either way? Are you that dense to feel like he would harm his child?" Alania said to the other two but the man shook his head to look at them.

"Don't blame us, alright? Besides, how do we know you won't really do anything to harm her. We won't let you do something so dangerous." Lisa said but sees him shaking his head to look at them. If he would, that would be heartless. He's always going to look out for his child. Even in this banished life style.

"Believe me when I say this. If I wanted to harm my own child, I wouldn't be able to look at her. I love and care for her..just as my wife did. Plus, if you don't hand her over, she won't make it. Melina's already dying as we speak which is wasting time for her. Now..if you don't mind." he said to them but Alania sighed to get past them and hands her over to him.

He lays Melina down and gently begins examining her while looking at her up and down to see how bad it was. Within minutes, he stops to touch her chest with some of his own magic burning through his hand into her.

"Well? How is she?" Brandon's father asked with arms crossed to his ally and friend.

"You were right about one thing; your son is just as powerful as you but a little more. He damaged her through out the whole body. Many of the poison that his magic left is really doing it's job well. She should be dead after this much but her own magic is blocking it from finishing the job..." he said to him while Brandon's father sighed.

"You mean; you can't even save her?"

"I never said I couldn't now did I? I can save her but you have very powerful magic in you boy.." he said before changing the colors of his hand to have magic flowing within Melina now as she was slowly getting healed by her father. The others gasped seeing this but Alania didn't seem that shocked. She's know for how powerful their father's were since her own was just as strong.

She had her arms crossed before he moves his hand to see Melina breathing now that her wounds were healing quickly with the poison getting erased. "There..she's healed and well. Just needs sleep for a while.."

"There; I told you.." Alania said.

"Now with that done, lets get to what you all really are here for. Questions I take it?" His father asked but the others looks to Brandon that didn't respond to much of what he could ask. Knowing the main question; he looks to his so called father.

"*Sighs* Is it true? About how you and melina's father bond us together when we were within our moms. I don't get how that's possible or was this before the war happened? I just want to make sure..if her feelings were true or were they lies......are the sisters of the demika blood witches a big lie?" he asked his first question but his father looked silent to walk over to Brandon for a second, look at him dead in the eyes before hitting his head hard with a fist.

Brandon winces from the hit to stagger back but hold his head. "How dare you boy! Of course the spirit bounding we did was real! Your mother was a demika demon blood witch just as the girl's mother. You shall show respect to the sisters!"

"Owwwww.."

"So...the demika demonblood witches were that close to your people sir?" Lisa asked.

"Yes. They were the first ones that showed us all about magic. Even if their own was dark and dangerous; that magic can still be changed into something beautiful. Even with us working together, they treated us like family. Just like my wife and his.." he said after laying Melina down to rest but pets her head as she was recovering.

"That's a lot of history for both bloodlines sirs. Is that even..curious..."

"From what you think of yes...Both of our people were friends allies and partners to help defeat the many corrupted light and dark begins to gain their light or dark shards....."

"Dark and light shards? I thought it was collecting halo rings.."

"They lied about that to cover up any history that someone could try and dig up. Honestly; that changed as much. The real reason was to stop one of the begins from changing to being corrupted and losing their senses to the evil patterns of energy. No matter what; things will not be as easy but with how things are now..that could be wrong." Alania said.

"So the stories....they were wrong? Just lies to cover up the real reason...so that's why Melina was attacking light begins that were......"

"Corrupted yes. She wasn't killing our kind but the ones that were too far gone to save...she's not as evil or how others in our people say demika witches are like. They are gentle souls wishing to show peace with nothing of bad consequences..."

".......*Looking silent*....."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:22 am

Brandon looked down. Then... i have yo remove the light magic... im not even sure how it got inside her. He said trying to think
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:50 pm

"That was when you became angry with my daughter when you thought her feelings were lies. Turns out they were not lies and you poisoned her. I don't blame you for that though, at times others will wonder if demika demonblood witches lie just to get another source of power. I assure you, my baby wouldn't lie to you......" he said but looks down at Melina to touch her chest and use his own magic to absorb the light and take it out.

The others gasped seeing a ball that was Brandon's light sage priest magic that burned furiously. That's all from his anger and rage fueling it. Brandon never seen his light that powerful when being angry but felt more ashamed for using it on Melina. He looks down to her again to see her relaxed again without the burning. She just seems to be in some trance like sleep now.

"The light magic has been removed but she will be alright."

"That's good to hear. AT least Melina will live now." Lisa said with a sigh of relief leaving her lips.

"Indeed. I'm glad to know the girl will live well but next time, be careful boy. You could have really killed her to never seeing her again. Our magic is something we shouldn't take over the top." his father warns but Brandon only nods to look down.

"At least we know she's alright."

"Good to know. However, you guys did have more questions to ask? I guess you better ask if you want to learn more. I'm only help because they wished for me to be." Alania said with arms crossed over her chest. They looked at her then to Brandon and Melina's fathers who were waiting.

"..*Sighs* Well, I don't know how to ask a question. To be honest, I really wished to learn more about mother....and the true history of our families. If we were so close; how come the war broke us apart? Was it became of someone?"

"If you mean about the fallen angel light sage priest that got the war started then yes. Its because of him that happened and to me and my friend losing the loves of our lives. They made up stories and lies to say because of us loving them and having you two..it was wrong. He threw story after story to build up the lies into what you know today. I thought you learned more than that before.....you were sent off." his father asked.

"How could I know or remember? I was just a kid back then. I didn't know anything about the history or the story. I was set up for adoption that time and he wouldn't tell me anything." he said.

"That's because he lied to you your whole life. To keep you from finding your birth father and knowing the truth." Alania said to Brandon. "Every lie that was told to you was lies and not true. The only ones that knows the truth is your father and hers. They seen everything from this world and see how things turned out. Even with your mother."

"......................"

"........Brandon?" George saw him looking down but didn't say anything else at the meantime after so much. He didn't know how he was handling this whole thing without yelling at his own father for what was told or said. Melina's father still keeps near his daughter as he saved her life and healed her after a while.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:15 pm

If her feelings were real... then why... why didnt she just... accept mine... did she think i was fake?"
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:04 am

"Yes.."

"She....she did?"Brandon asked worried more that he slowly turns to look at the sleeping Melina as she was held in her father's arms. Her soul burning brightly to show her energy in this realm. It was burning but not as strong.

"Again yes.."her father answered him.

"But why? Why didn't she just tell me instead of trying to destroy the light and bring everything to the darkness. Nothing I said would get through to her. Nothing I did fazed her. Hell, nothing I could have done would show her how deeply I care about her. So why would she now say these things after the past?! Tell me that!"he shouted at her father but the others remained silent to see her father look down at Melina then up to him.

"Because her feelings are only known for her.

"What?"

[color=#6699ff["At that moment, demika and sages were always the enemies to one another. Knowing war will always grow between everyone. We couldn't fix it; we couldn't talk through it. Blood always was seen. Falls on the hands of each other. Melina only wanted to leave in peace even through all that. She thought your kind were nothing but liars for her sisters when the war started. Your people turned their backs on them to pretend they were not as close but just strangers. To trick them into their deaths. I guess she thought you were lying or using her after she tried to confess her feelings in different ways but you just kept pushing her away. Melina's mother did the same thing when I met her. She was a feisty one I tell you.."[/color] he said remembering her but he shuts his eyes to remember everything about the woman he loved throughout his life.

"Indeed. Our wives were powerful, beautiful, loyal, trusting, and amazing. We loved our wives and would protect them with our lives. Nothing would break us apart...except for the head rulers of our people. Thinking it was sin for us to even fall in love...."

"So..Melina thought he was using her to kill her? But why?"

"To steal a corrupted dark shard that could have been inside of her if she fell too deep. She didn't know why but somehow, from you and with things going on. Melina thought of giving it up because their was no hope for you to even want her. Melina really did love you and wished to believe you wanted no one but her. However, with the balance elf she only showed her you would be with her. She decided to ignore the feelings of love and move on with her life. I guess this is when the soul in her body grew and feeds from her negative emotions." Alania explains.

"That's a lot to understand for them. Now I feel bad for Melina if she felt that way.." George said.

"It is but rest assure. My baby girl's feelings are real because it reminds me of how my wife was when we met many years ago. Brandon's father and his mother went through the same thing but believe me when I said this; her feelings are real for you..even after this, she might or might not remain feeling the same."

"So I guess after this; she won't trust us ever again. She'll think we are enemies to killing her for some dumb shard? That's kinda lame..Even if it's in your history.." Lisa said but Alania sighed to look at her.

"Again, things in the old history has been sealed and locked up after so much. I guess we will never understand much till later on. To learn what really is meant for our people. Even my own helped your people through things with nothing holding them back. She's been through enough to show that she dose care for you but through now...maybe she was wrong. Maybe you were not as truthful as you think?" Alania said.

"What do you mean by that? OF course I am! I just...*closes hand into fist* she...she was just toying with me. Playing with my emotions. How can i really trust her now after all this? After the things she's done and to me?" he said to him but his father only shook his head to show his serious expression to his child.

"To prove something to you. That girl really did like like you but we knew it would be hard to soul bound you. That's why we created the necklaces with the gems to show you both are to be together as faith said you would be. You shouldn't unhear the words of them for they speak the truth. That's how me and my wife got together. Same with her parents too Boy."

"Father.."

"Sighs* Boy...she cares for you....just like I do. Sure your mother was a demilka demonblood witch. She could have killed me. She would have banished me here herself to keep my own magic away from my people but no..she didn't because she knew I loved her. Even if we were together, one thing kept us together..and that was...something real strong." he said before touching his chest to focus on something.

Brandon and the others looked confused before his father glows a rather powerful bright light to have him open his eyes holding out his very soul that burns hot. He was showing more power flowing in his body that shocked everyone. Melina's father could do the same but Brandon didn't understand.

"Brandon..do you know why we soul bounded you and Melina together? Because you two will fight as one where you combine your magic to one. Your mother did the same with me to me having dark magic inside of my soul...I protect this power of her deeply because nothing will seperate me from the woman I love. Same with her parents. So do you understand now boy? Why we had to combine you and her? You were destined to be with each other..nothing would stop that from happening because you care for her and she dose with you right?"

"But her magic...she only knows darkness...the power where no light shines through. What are you trying to tell me?"

"It means you and her have a little something in one another. You have some of her dark magic in your soul. While she has something of your soul inside of her. You both have to be as one to understand the ways of our people. We were not made to be enemies; but people working together. You and her need to work with this to understand more about each other. Knowing you love her..and she dose with you."

"............................" he didn't say a thing but slowly turns to look at Melina that was still in her father's arms. She didn't seem too bad now but sleeping deeply from all this. Maybe Brandon only understood something about this before she only remained as she was.

[color:1bcb=6699ff]"However, you both will understand in due time or when she wakes up. You will know the truth....."

"But...maybe you can. You both can come back with us to the real world to learn more about this.." Alania said to them as their father's think about this.

"But aren't they bound by this world? They can't leave.."

"They can...after many years of leaving in this world. However, their power grew over the years to become more stronger than the bonds that hold them. They are free to leave and come as they please. So.....they should be able to just move on and leave with us. Brandon wants to learn more about this..then he will. So shall we?" she asked the two before Brandon and Melina's father held up their hands to form a portal that leads back to the real world. Her father picks up Melina in his arm and goes ahead to the portal with everyone. Brandon had nothing to say but remains silent after this while heading back.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content