Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Unknown balance

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Unknown balance

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:28 pm

"We don't know but unless we can regain Melli's trust, we are sorta stuck right now. Maybe she's just a little confused with how things are going and needs more help in showing we are not the enemy. We want to help her as everyone else." Lisa said to him.

"I guess I get it but I still wish to help her in some way. Their has to be some way to help her or try doing something till then. I will not have her leave or get harmed in anyway till then. I just can't." Brandon said.

"Either way, we need to figure something out because arguing about it won't help us at the moment. She can help us or not...even if you think she will not Brandon." George said but Brandon sighed to cover his face still thinking. All he wanted was to end this mission and help her 24/7. Nothing else was becoming important except her.

"If we really need her. How about we try talking to her or getting close to her again? That has to do something right? Maybe we can show her some trust like her so called friend has..."

"Heard that and of course she trust me more because I wouldn't betray her in anyway. I would help her in anyway possible to keep her smiling. You three are just talking about it and that won't do anything to help her now will it?" Alania said angry but she crossed her arms over the chest watching them. She didn't know what they were thinking at the moment but this made her wonder just why. They shouldn't even be bothering her and leave her be.

Brandon wasn't going to give up but he wished to fix things between them for this mission to keep going. He had to speak with Melli somehow to make her listen to her. He started heading over to the steps but Alania stops him.

"What are-"

"She dose not want to see you yet. You think she'll forgive you or the other two after all this? Leave her alone and give her space. Anything you do might only upset her."

"But I need to help her. I can't do nothing and let her suffer can I?!"

"What other choice do you have without her doing something to destroy you or burn you hmm? Just leave her be....because you guys will make things worse." she hissed.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:48 am

Brandon looked down. He didnt want to upset her. So he buried his feelings.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:42 pm

"Hey, get off our backs! We just want to show her she can trust us! We don't want to do anything else that will harm her.." Lisa said angry to Alania but it only made her even angrier to slowly gripping the shirt near her fingers. She didn't know why they think this way but she didn't want anyone else breaking Melina down more than she was.

"................"

"We understand she's furious with us and don't wish to speak with us right now but please....we just don't know why you are making it sound like it's a dark thing. We know our bloodlines messed up. Even Brandon's own bloodline doing things even worse that it scarred her for life. We just...*Sighs* We just want to fix it and hope she'll understand it's not to banish her clan...we just-"

"Enough. You're only making yourselves look bad to me and I'm not really buying any of that. Do you know how much pain Melina had to feel thanks to your families? A lot. The light sage priest killed and slaughtered her whole sisterhood like animals. She's the only one remaining right now in this world. The balance elves didn't wish to show mercy to other witches like her because they fear they'll drain their magic away...As for angels like him. You only saw her kind as viruses to this world. Never to feel happiness or sadness. You just wanted them to feel pain.." Alania said angry at the three.

"............."

".............."

"................"

"You're families are the main reason she is hurting right now. Feeling all the pain you guys put her through only makes me wonder whose side you're really on. She feels like no one can earn her trust again except my family. We were allies with one another and still is. Which is why I'm always going to help her to my best ability. She is my close friend/sister and I will not have anyone like you three do more harm to her."

"But miss, you don't understand..we don't want to bring more harm to Melina. We wish to only help her and show we are able to help. We want her to feel peace too."

"Peace as what? Making her feel more useless than she already is.."

"No. To show we are her friends and new family. Sure, our own bloodlines did a lot of crap in the past when we were younger or not even born but shouldn't this tell that we should try to fix this mess they made? We never knew Melli's family was killed like animals because it was forbidden to speak about it. My family told us that's cursed news." Lisa said.

"Same with mine. We were never allowed to even think or speak of the demika demon blood witches during our time. It was wrong and horrible but I think we are not getting the whole story here with what happened.." George said.

"I don't care. Just leave my friend alone and give her space. You three can do whatever you wish but leave her alone. You're nothing but foes to her and she'll have no part in wanting to help you." Alania said turning away to head upstairs again to check on her friend but Lisa and George sighed thinking this wouldn't work. IF they couldn't convince Alania to let Melli trust them, then the mission won't be completed.

Or worse, Brandon wouldn't be able to express his feelings for the witch upstairs who's still breaking apart.

"Geez, I really want to slap that witch......she is not making this easy for us you know.."

"it's not her fault, Lisa. She's doing this to keep Melina safe from anything else hurting her. She worries we might do something to really shatter her spirits......"

"That makes it worse. Now how will we get this stupid mission done now? We cant do anything without her help. I get she hates us all now but..shouldn't we at least try to finish this mission then we can part ways like nothing happened?" she suggest but Brandon tensed up thinking about it. He didn't want to leave Melina's side. He only wished to remained by her to help her in all his power. This whole situation was only making him worry about her more and what she could do through all this.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:16 am

He decided to keep helping and working with melli. He was thinking about her and wished he could hug her to show she would be okay.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:10 pm

Lisa and George only sighed not sure how to help Melina for now because she wouldn't even see or speak with them. How in the world can they help her if she won't let them do anything to help her? They wonder if she was going to ignore them till then? For now, she wouldn't look or speak with them during the time but the mission was lingering for now.

The three of them wanted to get this mission over and done with but at times it only seems to grew worse after some time. Maybe she will open up to them when she wants to or it could be depending on her. For her, Melli was still in her room after all that time but she was curled up under the blanket while her friend kept an eye on her just in case. Lisa and George tried to see if they could finish the mission without her but the relics said all of them had to be present for the mission to continue.

Lisa, Brandon, and George were there during the months that passed after a while but she still ignores them and keeps away during the time. That leads to the seasons changing where it was no longer warm and cool but cold and rainy. Brandon was checking on the relics again but nothing had changed after this whole thing. He still had no luck with speaking with Melina due to her friend keeping them away from her. Lisa and George were out getting some food before it only seems to make things a little more challenging. They returned with some hot cocoa from a shop near by as they took off their shoes and goes ahead with sitting down.

"You guys came back..."

"Yeah, were back now. Sorry if it took us forever to get home. We been stuck in the long line and even in traffic. I'll never get how humans get through their lives like that with no problem. Maybe after this mission, we all can maybe explore that one day if possible." she said thinking about it as George walks in to take off the hat he wore.

"That sounds nice. Either way, were you guys able to get do what you had to do?"

"Yes, but it's better because we are back with hot treat drinks for everyone. We didn't know if you drink hot cocoa or something like that. If this is alright then we can go ahead and do what is needed..." George said while looking at him as Brandon shook his head taking one of the hot drinks.

"No, this is fine. Thanks you guys but I never had this in a long time. Maybe when I was younger but that's it...." he said taking a sip from the cup.

"You're welcome, Brandon. I heard that hot cocoa is really good for you so we figure it helps warm someone up pretty well. Not bad for something tasty huh?" she said but Brandon shook his head to show a little smile. At least they were feeling better after what happened a few months back. To him, he wasn't sure what was going on after the months before or what their people are saying. For now, he didn't care. The only worry thought in his mind was of Melina.

"Hey Brandon? I don't know if I should ask but....how is she? Has that witch starting speaking to you or anyone yet?" Lisa asked.

"No, not yet I'm afraid. She's still locked up in the room and Alania won't let any of us or me near it. I don't know how she's still upset from what happened months ago but I can't force her to listen to me. It has to be when she's ready to listen.." he said but Lisa sighed to set the drink down and look at two more that was for Alania and Melina themselves.

"Then It's never going to happen huh? We don't know how long it will be before they start speaking to us Brandon. We have this mission on hold before later and we don't know what else will happen after that. That might lead to problems ahead of time for us." she explained to him.

"I know but I just want to make Melli see that we care about her. This has nothing to do with our blood or the people we were fighting beside all those years ago. Weird but we are unsure about it."

"Either way, we need to figure something out in hopes of helping her out. Melina might not wish to speak to any of us right now..be we have to be ready to help her just in case. You may never know what might happen in the later run." George said before seeing the other two let out some sigh. At that moment, Alania walks through the door holding some bags with food and things and spots them.

"Oh great. What's up with you three? Still moping?"

"Not in the mood for your crap, Alania."

"Yeah, I can see that.." she mutters taking off her shoes and raincoat to set everything in the kitchen. Brandon wasn't sure if she was still speaking to him or not. Either way, he got up and goes to speak or ask her if possible. He sees her putting some food away while checking a book that was some small tea recipies. Was Alania going to create home made tea for Melina? That was sweet of her but she dose know what is best for her so he can't question it.

He walks into the room and looks to see her setting everything up but she noticed him seconds later. "What is it? If you are going to ask me something stupid, I'll seriously kill you." she warns.

"No, I won't. I was just wondering how Melina was doing. I see you are going to make her some tea.."

"Why not? Melina loves tea. It helps her relax and clear the mind from bad things....if you think it's a short cut to speak with her, nice try. She's still not going to speak to you right now unless she wants to." she said.

"I had a guess that's the case still but I just hope she knows we are worried about her and hope she recovers soon to let us speak with her."

"I will let you know when she dose but not right now. Melina still will not speak to either you guys so why won't you just wait till she's ready to talk?" Alania said.

"I understand that but I just hope it's not going to be long since that make her think of darker things. I don't want her to do something rash that will harm herself in a matter of minutes."

"I'm sure she won't priest. She's not that dangerous when it comes to dark thoughts. Melina knows better and with you thinking that, it makes me wonder if you don't even believe her now. After all the shit you put her through. Same with the other two in the living room, what could you guys do to make her even want to listen to you? Are you going to force her into something she might not like or are you going to be a animal and do what you did a while back? She told me...." Alania said glaring at Brandon.

"So she's told you about that?"

"Yes....Look, I get you three want to speak to her but she isn't ready to talk to you nor the other two. The balance elf and angle will have to wait just like you do, priest. You guys think a simple talk with fix things but with her...that's harder than you think. So again..just leave her alone till she's really really ready because you'll only upset her while trying to rush it." she said but Brandon sighed to hearing that. Maybe things won't be as easy with Melina on trying to regain her trust.

"T..thank you for telling me, Alania.."

"Uh huh..now please leave, I need to finish making her tea.." she said turning away from Brandon while she goes back to work. He leaves the kitchen to see Lisa and George waiting and hoping he got some word of when he'll get to speak with Melina. However, they could see it's not possible due to what Alania might have told him.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:11 am