Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Unknown balance

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: Unknown balance

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:17 am

Lida and George looka at brandon and george remembered something. "Wait she did learn his feelings before he may have forced them becuase he couldnt control them but the were real and she felt them inside he rbehind." Lisa shivered remembering the story brandon told how he forced himslef on melli when he lost control and remembered something else.

"But he didnt comepletely lose it hee virginity was left intact albeit because he managed to control himself and pull away before taking it." Brandin looked dark hating hinself once more to be remeinded of what he did. He would never forget or forgivehimself for that and it was why he was so adamant to helo her and make things right.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:37 pm

Both the fathers sighs and then looked at one another. They could see that Brandon never meant to do such a thing but his anger got the best of him. Making him do one thing after another. In some minutes after a while, Brandon's father looks at everyone. "I believe we stayed here long enough. Lets get out of this realm so the young one can recover faster. Here, that's going slow for your daughter but once we leave she should heal quicker." he said to Melina's father.

"True true. I figure once we leave she'll even wake up rapidly too. So come now everyone, time to leave.." he said gently picking up her up and leads to the portal. The others follows before walking through the portal. Both fathers were seeing the same house as everything seems normal again.

"We are back..." Alania said but looks to see as her father said, Melina begins to stir and open her eyes. She felt sore all over but was not able to move as much after a while. In another way, she held her head feeling a headache before looking at a man that was holding her.

"....................."

"Well, seems you haven't changed a bit have you, my dear? You look just like your mother....a split image of her from the day you were born but now look at you...all grown up." he said but she only remained silent before he sets her down on the boulder to rest. She wanted to stand but her legs felt weak still so Alania remained by her side to help.

"Wait......you....you know me?"she said quiet but her father smiled to reach and pet the top of her head.

"....Of course I do. I mean after all, I was there the day you were born...my beloved daughter." he said but Melina looked shocked hearing that. Lisa, George, Alania, Brandon were silent at the moment he said it but Brandon's father was silent looking at this moment. Melina wasn't sure how to respond to this but looks down at her lap.

"Child? What is wrong?"

"Fat..father...you are my father? But I thought he......I thought.."

"From what you are told yes, I am your father. Your birth father. I am from the light sage priest clan that was sworn to watch over this world from the dark forces that wish to harm it. However, another thing stole my heart....leaving me weak but of love and kindness.."

"...you mean my mother.."

"Yes. She was just like you; someone who was willing to distract and keep me under her lock and key. And yet, I love that about her. Your mother was one of a kind just like Brandon's mother. You knew her very well since she was part of the sisters." he said gently but Melina looks silent to think about her again.

".....Mother..."

"....."

"Your mother was something else just as my wife was and they were very powerful I'll tell you that. We had to hunt them years back during our young youth years but it ended up with us becoming friends..to lovers a few years later. Even to mother when carrying you and my son here. I guess you both were destined to be together due to our soul bounding.." he said.

"Soul bounding?"

"Yes. When you and him were still inside of your mothers, we bound your souls together so you were to meet one day and become one. You and Brandon have very powerful magic together even with the souls inside of you and him. When your binding was done, we knew when you grew you will meet and hopefully join together. Your dark magic combined with his is possible....because you have a light shard within your heart...just like Brandon has a dark shard in him."

"Dark shard?"

"Light shard?"

"I get it. Both of you gained so much information that it's shown that you were destined to become one and maybe live together as one. You and Brandon have never knew your truth paths due to the lies and made up stories you were told. Either way, you will learn something else later on......either way."

Brandon and Melina remained silent before looking up at one another. He looks at her with a quiet expression while Melina did the same. Even when they looked at one another, they were almost becoming one as their necklaces were glowing as the opposite color. Her's glowing a soft warm light glow. While Brandon's glowed a small darkness glow. Lisa and the others gasped seeing this but the father's knew it's possible.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:56 am

So what does this mean?" He asks slowly as he looked at the necklaces
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:14 am

"It means the sister necklaces are near and are reacting to one another. However, you both have to do the same for this to work. Whatever negative feelings you felt, needs to be gone or else you can't properly become one. It's just like me and my friend's wives. We were just like you two; not wanting to become one or was angry about something however..we made things work out." he explains while Brandon and Melina looks down.

"IF you both wish to bond together and live in peace..let go of the pain you feel and move on. You have to know what is best or talk about it...to show things will be fine. I know it's hard after what you two gone through but is this really the best for you?" his father asked.

"............"

"............."

"If you both need time; take it. I'm sure after a while, you will talk about this more and deal with it." Alania said. "Either way, we will leave you to it while we can help you sires." she said to their fathers before everyone heads inside except for Melina and Brandon. They still were outside in front of the house but she was looking down at her lap as the wind blew. Brandon still was standing up but looking at his necklace.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:35 pm

He followed the nexklace to melli. He wished he had never hurt her like he did and it comsumed him making him hurt inside. He had to forgive himself? Not possible. She would never forgove him so how could he forgive himself.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:30 pm

They didn't say anything after a while but when another breeze blew between them, Brandon wanted to say something to her. She didn't seem like she wanted to talk but he only wanted to help in some way after. He sees the necklace on his neck floating like hers before she slowly sighed and stood up. Brandon sees her looking at the ground at her feet while he sees her confused.

"...Melina, I...I'm sor-"

"......I forgive you for what you did to me........ she said loud for him to hear as Brandon was shocked hearing the words. Why was she saying that? Wasn't she furious and hated him? Why would she.

"You...you forgive me? After what I did to you?"

"Of course and I sorta deserve it for calling you a pup. Clearly you are not a pup but a man that was trying to show me otherwise. Guess I didn't see that till now. So, after all that, I guess-no I owe you my sorry for being such a bitch to you." Melina said before looking up to show her face. She wasn't angry anymore but looked like her normal self.

".................."

"However..you need to forgive yourself before we move on. I know we can...'talk' about this in private if you like. Maybe I can find a way to show how sorry I am from what I did..if you allow me. I never meant to hurt you I just..didn't want to become betrayed again." she said while the necklace still floated like his.

"So you were scared or...worried?"

"Both. Now....before we move you, you need to accept my sorry and you have to say sorry while forgiving yourself..." she said to him but Brandon only looks down to his feet, trying to think. He shouldn't be forgiven for what he did but here she was waiting before she could move on. If they were to work together as one, they had to be on the same level together.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:57 pm

She saw his face flow with tears of healing and relief as he nodded and agreed. "Im sorry i lost it. I was a mess and never felt such plwerful feelings before. I want to explore how i feel and i want to stay by your side. Id do anything to do that." He sniffed and wiped his face but more tears flow. She walked over closer and th3 eir amulets glow brighter as she tastes his tears. They were sweet and honest he really meant it and the gravity of hks feelings hand sunken into her mind.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:30 am

Melina never knew light sage priests could be innocent but this time, he was speaking the truth. The whole truth. From his tears, she could taste and hear every honest word about what he said about her. How he wished to help her. Even help her understand his feelings for her. This isn't about their family war that went on for many years but the new world with a chance to grow. She only shook her head to reach up with her hands and hold his cheeks, rubbing away his tears with her thumbs. He noticed and looks at her to see Melina's gentle expression as the necklaces still glowed.

"Oh come on now, no tears. I forgive you and I guess I'm sorry for being mean and...almost engulfing the world into the darkness. Guess my mind thinks a little different." she said gently but he only sniffs to feel her hands let him go and wipes his tears away himself.

"Right..I guess we do. Even after the war, I guess the witches just wanted peace..just like you."

"I always wanted that even when I was shown no respect in the sisterhood. I guess things back then were really different but after hearing this from our fathers, seems history was just covered. Not exposed." she said but looks at her hand to see that she was not like before but different from hearing this news. Not too bad for a story changer.

"Either way, want to head inside now? I guess I can tell my father and yours we are alright and forgive one another.." she said about to turn but Brandon quickly grabs her wrist to stop her. Melina turns to look at him confused but he only felt really shy, which he didn't get, looking at her.

"But...isn't their a way to show how I really feel about you? I mean, I get the necklaces and all but...I really wish to stay by your side Melina. I want to help you see my feelings burn for you. Even from the back times we-" she stops him speaking by placing two fingers on his lips as he blushes to see her smile.

"Lets not think of the past, Brandon....besides, I'm sure their is one way you can show and prove that...however, that's for later. Meet me in my room later tonight and don't be late. We can 'explore' more about that in the time. Right now, lets head inside. I'm sure the others are curious if we are good or not." she said taking his hand and gently gives it a tug to head to the house. Brandon didn't say anything but he only follows her inside to indeed see everyone waiting.

Their fathers were waiting too but already knew things were alright now.

"So I take it you are good now...nothing bad went down?" George asked Brandon.

"Yeah, everything is good now.."

"Finally! Now, we don't have anymore silent and scary Melina witch!"

"That sounded like a insult." Alania said.

"It's fine, Alania. Everything seems to be alright now but don't we still have that mission to do....I mean, I know It's been months so I'm not sure where things are right now." Melina said but sees her father smile at her.

"No worries child. The relics still are hidden and well. When you are all ready, just head back on the path again. For now, you are to rest up for this time being till you all are ready. Can't have any slip ups you know." he said but Melina smiled to gently let go of Brandon's hand but he was happy himself.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:49 am

Be nodded and looked at the sky night was closing in soon but not too soon. He was hapy and curious feeling relief that melli was back to normal. But melli wasnt normal. She was anticipating the coming of night and hoped he wouldnt be late because she had alot of feelings to share with him. Dark feelings of pleasure that took root while she was still teasing him and darker still when he toom her for his own pleausre. Her rear had never recovered from it achung the same way her folds did wanting him.

They all sete and pay attention since it was time for their last moments here.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:30 pm

They were not sure what will happen after the mission is over and done. Will they head back to their homes or will something else happen after a while. They were not sure about it but seems like things will show for themselves. In a couple minutes, Brandon was already wearing his sleep wear while heading up the stairs to Melina's room. She was inside doing her thing as the other girls were. George was on night watch but was told by both Melina and Brandon's fathers to sleep.

They place a magic protection around the house but was sleeping themselves after being in the banished dimension for so long. Brandon stops till he was now in front of Melina's door seeing some light still on before raising up one hand to knock.

"Yes?" she called out to whoever it was but hopes it who she thinks it was.

"..It's me Melina....Brandon." he said gently.

She goes to the door to unlock it and open it for him. He sees her standing there but was wearing some sleepwear given to her. She even showed a smile on her face with her hair out and all down her back. "So you did show up as I asked. Please come right in.." she said moving away for him to step inside. Brandon nods and walks in the room to see it was already lit but dim with the night window curtians closed. He hears her shut the door closed before Melina offers him a seat.

"First I want to say thank you for showing up. I really am happy for that.."

"Of course..I mean I do owe you that after the things you been through."

"And I thank you for that once more." she said to kiss his cheek while Brandon blushes from the action to touch his cheek.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:20 am

S-so why did ahem you call me here?" He asks clearing his throat. He was a bit surprised and let hs guard down.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:17 pm

"Hey don't be so nervous around me, Brandon.
    I won't bite..."
    she said gently while looking at him but he looks ahead not sure why she was always that slick with things. After she thinks, Brandon sees her sigh and look ahead once more in silence.

"Ahem, I know you won't bite I just feel a little...nervous about being in your room like this so late
    I just hope whatever it is we can talk...."
    he said hoping but Melina smiled thinking he was adorable. Even if she was like that.

"So cute......either way, Brandon. I wanted to talk....about before." she said leaning closer to him to make him blush.

"Before????"

"Yes, about how you really really feel about me.
    I want to know the truth....or hear the truth because depending on your answer....things could change tonight. So.....spill. Tell me...everything..."
    she said to make him gulp.

"R...really? Are you ....." he stops speaking when seeing her lean in more closer to see her eyes right on him.

"Yes.........so spill it, light sage... "

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:50 pm

S-spill what? He asks trying to keep his cool he didnt knkw exactly what she wanted to hear.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:03 pm

She looked at him quietly before leaning in close that she was near his face. He blushes but saw her eyes up close. "How....do you....really feel about me? Do you....crave for me? Want me?....*hand lowers near his lap* feeling hungry for me? Don't you...love me???" She whispered to him.

"........." he couldn't speak feeling her hand on his lap giving a little rub on the lap.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:07 pm

"Yes all 3 and more... i know its been hard for you and i want to helo and make things better. I want to be someone you can rely on. Even if im just a light sage... even if you hat 3me..." he said and she saw the darkness of his fears his worry that he would just hurt her again and his desire to protect her from everything even himself.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:25 pm

"You know what? I already looked past that and I don't care. So what if we are witches or sages. This is between me...and you. I already forgive you Brandon and if I need to, I can do my best to show that....." she said gently to him. Brandon remained quiet looking down at his lap.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:31 pm

"Best how?" He asks starting to calm down and relax. She wa sso close he wasnt sure if he cpuld resist her eith her being so nice.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:35 pm

She didn't say anything nor did a thing but her hand still remained on his lap. Melina decided to just show him. Without saying a word, she used her magic to change her sleepwear into the same one he saw when they stayed at that hotel. His eyes widen seeing the outfit but she had it be less showing than most.

"W..what are you.."

"Lets just say....I'm giving you a helping hand and saying sorry to you for what happened. Think of it as something that would help you out..and me too. So.....just relax..and let me take over for once light sage or should I say Brandon?" she slowly moves her other hand to start unbuckling his belt to make him tense up.

"Hey, wait a second! I never sai-"

"Think of this as a sorry from me to you...I know you'll like it......"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:38 pm

He didnt know how to feel about this but seeing hwr lime this and not pushing away was important to her. He stayed still and let her have her way. She didnt feel hin resist or hear hon say anything except that he agreed to let her do what she wanted.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:45 pm

After working on his pants, she slips her hand in and pulls out what she was looking for. His member that was half hard right now from all this to make her smile. "Alright, you're half way hard which is not a problem..I'll make sure your big enough for our playtime. However, since I'm doing this for you..don't touch. You only get to watch.." she said to him which left Brandon confused.

"What do you mean I can't touch?"

"You touch me..I stop. Simple. I want you to savor this sensation from me to you Brandon. You know, make you feel good. Just let our love flow around us for this night and maybe in the future....we can always be together right?" she said to see him blush but her hand held his member careful before she lowers down to stick her tongue out and give the length a lick. He blushes feeling that but watches her licking him slowly and stroking him with her other hand.

Brandon found it hard to see the witch here was doing this to him. Licking his member like candy and stroking him. Was he dreaming? No, he was awake and really unsure what to do. She already said he couldnt' touch so was their more to this little present of hers? He only blushes still watching and seeing how she licked and strokes him in hopes of giving her love to him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:20 pm

He didnt touch her as she requested and she started to hear him oanting as it throbs worse
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:27 pm

She blushes hearing and seeing his reactions while licking him slower and slower, stroking him even more that Brandon panted. Melina only giggled seeing this but she started moving in closer to lick around the tip.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:29 pm

She stasted a bit of precum as it throbbed hotter to her touch.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:38 pm

"*Panting with eyes shut*" His head lowers down feeling her licking him but Brandon was having trouble thinking what was going on. That made it seems more confusing about it. it felt really good but also really hot.

Melina noticed to show a smirk on her lips, seeing him actually liking it. "What's wrong? Are you actually liking my touches and all? I'm really happy that you are.." she said in the room but keeps licking and stroking him more.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:51 pm

Its haa good trying not to touch so you keep going. " he said panting out his thoughts

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content