Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Unknown balance

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Unknown balance

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:56 pm

"You are so cute...liking it that much. I never would have guessed a simple few lickes would make you like this. I guess I did the right ideal choice.." she teased while licking the tip still and stroking him more. Melina knew Brandon was holding back wanting to touch her but she gave him rules not to. She had to do this herself either way. She keeps giggling and licking his member more before hearing Brandon groan out feeling him swell.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:00 pm

She remembered its peak and soon it thtonbed stablizimg there. She sucks rhe tip tastingore of him as he grips hos legs to stop himself f4om taking her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:05 pm

Brandon panted in and out slowly, trying to keep himself stable to look down in between his legs watching her. She had the tip trapped in between her lips but seeing her sucking and stroking him only made another groan leave his lips. She was seriously doing this for him and yet it's arousing. The witch was serious about her pleasure so maybe he should be too? He panted to look away but feels her hands touching his lap to suck and pull.

"Mmmmmm <3" he was so precious all heated and shy but she was already growing hungry for him that her head felt light headed. Her body already was burning up thanks to him before he looks away again feeling her slurping more on the tip. She relaxed her body before slowly lowers her head down more to take him deeper.

"Ah!" he grips the sheets in his hands but groans out feeling her slurping harder on his cock. This felt a lot more different than he thought it would be seeing just how lost she was from doing this. Brandon was hoping not to cum too soon but if it remains this good, he might be able to hold it.

"Mmmmmm...mmmmm..*Slurping hard*"

"Melina you..ahhhh..you're mouth..it feels so hot. I can feel your tongue rubbing against my...ughhhh..." she was stroking him more but her whole body just grew more hotter now. He wanted to hold her and thrust but he only could buck against her to make it go down deeper near the throat. She purrs deeply feeling that but lets him thrust into her throat while sucking and slurping against his cock harder that it was making her wet too.

"Ah...hah....ah....nugghhnnn....'Damn it her mouth...she's sucking on it so hard..it feels too good to not do anything...mmmmm..I wanna thrust into her throat so much b..but she said not to touch.....uggghhh...it feels way too good. Her mouth, her tounge, her touch...I want to give her everything but..I have to......*feels his cock throbbing again* ahhhhh..."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:09 pm

He burst with a groan and felt her sucking harder to xlaim it all.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:12 pm

He felt her increasing the sucking strength that she was slurping harder and harder wanting more of him. A little bit more of his cum spills into her mouth since she gulped down the rest. He was really bitter but strong to have her looking more flustered now and move her body even closer. Her breasts were pressed against the bed but moving her head more to hear more groans from him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:58 pm

He felt it hitting the bacj of ther throat and she guloed taking it deeper as she sucks and moans loving his flavor and heat. He was throbbing worse before too long and she presses her brests flat on the bed closing her eyes and sucking it more. He groans and moans out working hard to avoid touching her. She could feel it throbbing inside he rmouth and read his intentions. He intended to stay still as promised but he wa shavi g trounble. She knew it felt good to him and she tasted more starting to come out. He groans and moans aeching his back and panting before another series of bursts fill her mouth and throat. He was burning ttying to maintain his selfcontrol.

She gulped this down burning hotly her pussy itch and ached like before when he took her butt for his own. She wanted him there again just lime before and she felt her butt wanting his punishment again. He didnt know it but his rough treatment of her poor booty was very arousing to her it bever forgot and now that she was close to him and doing this her whome body seemed to be begging her for his cum. He knew she wasnt just a lewd girl and she knew he was really enjoying her mouth. She slurped badly and it came out of he rmouth with a pop. She panted with her tongue hanging out and sucks the side then the tip befor elicking around it.

He groans and she saw he was burning hotly worse than ever and he was still in control of himself. Last time he lost it very quickly but this time he seemed to have earned how to control his body.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:17 am

More groans left his lips feeling her giving him a couple strokes, feeling her lips press against the sides. She was already purring and wagging her hips to tease Brandon and show how badly she made him burn. After teasing and licking his member, she used her magic to lock the door so no one would both them. She wanted Brandon for herself and no one else will take that from her.

She reaches up with her shaking hands, wanting to kiss him deeply in want. However, Brandon moans out feeling her stroking his balls slowly. He felt them twitch a little while she sits up to feel her throat relaxing and take him in deeply. More moans left Brandon's lips but seeing how she slurps his member only made her more aroused for him.

"Ahhhh...s..so much..you're cock is one of a kind Brandon..*sits up to lick cum off lips* It's toxic. Knowing a powerful man like you..is withering under me. I want you even more now Brandon..." she purrs to lean in closer and lick against the tip. He gasped feeling her hot tongue but didn't know about the giant spot that had to be from her.

"M..Melina.."

"Don't worry my love..it's part of how I feel and need you. Knowing your desires for me will never change but grow. I want to show you how badly my lust for you is. I even do so many things just for you Brandon. she said stroking him again as Brandon blushes to see this. Her fingers and hand was coated in their cum before he shook, wanting to touch her.

Melina noticed and quickly closes her mouth against the frogs. The pleasure just burns up to make her moan out his name grinding against the pillow that rests under her. She needed her lustful desires to be out and ready.

"So...*reaches to lower down night gown for him* Shall we...have some fun? Knowing your thick meaty cock only makes me almost cum. I want to feel you ramming and thrusting into her. The love between us is so powerful...I just..I want you so much my whole body will freak out. So, give me your cum...and fill me up deep inside of my lone with me. She whimpers a little but that made her shiver a little. "

"M..Melina please...l..let me feel you..let me touch you..I want you so much..." he begs to her.

".....You what? You want to touch me? How hot...and hight him.........Do you wish to stroke and rub in between my legs. Or better, licking and playing with my Breasts than you do not allowed now.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:41 am

I.m i want.. want to fuck you. Wild like before but your..m your pussy." He said embarressed yhat he said it that way but hoped she liked it. She felt a pang of desire when he said it and giggles. He answered truthfully he wanted to go all the way with her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:30 pm

"Really? You wish to go all the way with me? Feeling our love become one? How cute.." she teased stroking his member more slowly that her lips move in closer to kiss the tip. She felt him throb against her lips but he didn't seem to mind. The pleasure only seems to grow to Brandon that he feels her push him back against the wall of the bed. He groans watching her grow more heated that her hips wiggle for him to see.

"Mmmmmmmm~"

"So tasty..you're delicious......" she panted against him while feeling her other hand stroking herself in front of him that he blushes a deep red watching her. Even hearing the wet slick noises from her pussy as it drips under her. He wanted to do everything he could to give her pleasure but making sure she felt his love for her. Brandon watches her moaning against his member but her hands stroking and having two fingers near her wet folds.

"Ahhh...ahhh..Melina....I...I don't know how much more I...Nugghh!" she squeezes his member tightly to stop him from cumming because she wanted to see and feel it all over before getting a second chance to taste.

"Not yet...not till I get the first taste...I won't let you cum fully Brandon..you'll get to help me soon too..but let me..have a taste first." she whispered to clamp her lips around the tip as she slurps hard. He threw his head back moaning out as she slurps on it but groans throbbing against her tongue. Brandon thought she looked so cute like this but she was being pretty demanding for him not to do what he wanted. That only made her aroused even more to purr just for him.

"Ahhhhhh~"

"You wanna cum? Then hold it..I'll let you when I think you deserve it.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:27 pm

But haa do you deserve it? After everything that happened and how ive been fighting and holding myself back sh-shouldnt you be the one to have to wait and be restrained?" He said panting as she gripped it tighter and sucked the tip
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:10 am

He gasped feeling that but a loud groan left his lips after some time. Brandon looks down at her while feeling her slurping and sucking on his cock harder and harder now that her drool pasts his lips. She blushes still moving her head up and down before swirling her tongue against the tip slower now that he moans throbbing inside of her mouth.

She smirked seeing that before pulling off of it to stroke it slowly. He moans out wanting to feel more but slowly sitting up to almost kiss his lips but didn't. "You silly light sage...are you trying to make me change my mind? Should I stop or let you suffer a little longer." she whispered against his neck that he blushes worse feeling her warm breath against his sweaty skin. He throbs inside of her hand but Melina whimpers to kiss his neck now but rubbing her body against him.

"You..you're just making this too hard for me, Melina. Can't I do a little something..hhahh..hahhhh..a..anything at all? I don't know..if I can..nuggh!" he feels her squeezing his member again that the pre-cum spills from the tip down the length that she was stroking and pumping him harder and harder that she was doing it quickly.

"Ahhhh! ahhhhh! N..not that way!!!" he said that he was actually thrusting into her hand. Melina only blushes to smile using her magic to keep him still that he was leaning back against the wall wanting to cum.

"So cute....you feel that good? Are you begging for me to let you cum?" she whispered against his ear.

"I..I wanna cum...please let me cum.." he panted out bucking his hips more and more that he felt so close.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:24 am

He saw her smirk and continue to tease him not responding he tried to control his hips but they acted in reflex. She saw his back aexh a bit and knew he really was enkoying her pleasure.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:49 am

She keeps stroking and going faster and faster that he was still bucking his hips upward more. The pleasure was going through his mind that Melina leans in to kiss his lips deeply and pushing her tongue into his lips. She feels him tense up again that his member throbs and explodes from pleasure. His seed hitting her hand and his lap while Brandon groans out bucking his hips hard while doing so. She breaks the kiss to hear him gasping and moaning out while cumming hard that she licked his neck.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:16 am

He panted from it and was dazed nearly lost to his desire. He stayed in control but barely.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:29 am

"How cute; look at how much you came Brandon. It was a lot and I only made you seem more aroused now." she said laying against his side but looking down to his member as it was still leaking a bit more. Licking her lips, Melina lifts up her hand that was coated in it and licks it off with her tongue. He blushes seeing that but Melina made sure he saw it while being at her mercy.

"Now...what could I do to you now? I already feel happy but....I still crave for more of you. I need you..I'm already growing wetter see?" she spreads her legs open to show her wet folds opening and closing from the inside. She was this aroused to even make Brandon moan wanting her but she holds him close to run her fingers through his hair.

"Melina...w..why must you tease me?" he said weaker now.

"Easy, to see that heated desire in your eyes. I knew you love my touch and since you are always honest..I'm thanking you for that...my way." she said lifting up her hand to make it glow in her magic. He felt himself get lifted up on his knees and his arms behind his back. Brandon sees Melina leaning in closer to kiss his lips softly that he blushes feeling her tongue licking his bottom lip.

"Second, I love playing with you. Already, I'm horny and your burning up. Just like me. I guess my heated lust is really working you...and I love it. Now, I want to keep playing with you till you keep cumming for me. Begging me to give you that desire you crave....I'm all yours after all Brandon...." she said before sitting up. Her eyes looked deep. Dark. and lustful that he was throbbing once more wanting her. Melina noticed and she smiled, leaning in to kiss his cheek but her fingers only brush the tip to hear him whimper.

"...................."

"Cute..."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:33 am

Haa you want me but deny me. Maybe i sh-should take you by force again" he teases her trying to keep composure
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:22 am

She purrs to only tighten the hold on her magic that he falls forward on the bed. Melina only crawls closer to him that she lifts up his head by the chin. He could seem more arousing like this. Already hot and bothered by the witch herself to tease him like this. She only smiled and looks Brandon right in the eyes.

"Awww, you make it sound like I'm doing this to mess with you. That's not nice to say.....maybe I should punish you then for saying that?" she said looking at him that Brandon blushes watching her sit up looking at the ceiling. She begins thinking a little before having some plan to get closer to Brandon and gets on top of him. However, her soaking place was above his head while she was looking down at his face blushing.

"M..Melli?" he started to say but she sits down on his face sit. Her wet lips were touching his lips that she giggled rubbing his member again. "You already spoke enough. Why don't you give me a little pleasure? I'll let you have a little lick to see what you'll be expecting.." she said grinding against his face but he blushes feeling how wet she was. Brandon only gulps to part his lips so his tongue moves up to start licking against it.

She purrs feeling his tongue but slowly grips some of his hair while grinding her hips very very slowly. "Ohhhhh t..that's it. Keep licking me nice and slow.....Such a naughty light sage. Dose it taste good?" she teased while he was blushing to shut his eyes licking her slowly. His member throbs from the heat but he was focused on doing what she said without getting punished. He wanted to lick faster and deep but if he did, she might stop or punish him again.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:25 pm

He settled for slow hard licks against her pussy flattening his tongue to make her feel more of it. She grips his hair and looks up closing her eyes a sshe grings slowly. He could feel her want and need her pussy was inviting him to push inside and the more he licks tje wetter she became.

He presses his tongue agaist her folds again pushinghard but didnt move his whole tongue she felt jt fold on itself and make a movving bump that went up and down along his tongue against her sensitive place. She gasps when he started licking normally again and a moan escapes her lips.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:48 pm

She gasped feeling more of his heated licks that Melina shivers to grinding more against his tongue. She knew he was good at this but never this good. One hand reaches up to rub her breasts but moans again still grinding against it. "Ahhh...s.so good..that hot tongue of yours...f.feels so good. It's already making me wetter and wetter now." she purrs out as he groans licking Melina more.

"You're even growing bigger now from it.....this throbbing member of yours already aching to be inside of something...something even tighter than my mouth.." she panted out while grinding her hips harder now that he groans licking her with eyes shut. Brandon wanted to get out of her magic hold but he knew if that happened, she would punish him once more. She only giggled feeling his twitching but moans out feeling his tongue moving against her wet folds to pushing up against her. She heard his slow slurps and kisses as she grinds her hips in a circle wanting more.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:39 pm

Yes tehre is something. Something tighter." He said between licks. He was caredul to obey her wishes and not push inside and there was little more he could do licking like this.

"Mmmm *slurps* i want to push my member inside this hole im licking around." He swirls his tongue around her pussy still inside thw folds but not pushing inside hust a sshw said. He almost did and he deliberatly got that close to indicate where he wanted to push his member. He alsi wanted to push his tongue inside and explore it like this.

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:24 am

Feeling all that made her moan out, getting al little more wet before grinding her hips more and more against his tounge. She loved the sensation of this that she was holding his head more and getting more aroused thinking about it. She sees Brandon throbbing and dripping for her but she reaches to strokechim while getting a groan from him.

"So thick and thick...you really are something else aren't you? Getting this hot and aroused for me..." she said stroking his member while she was twitching in heat. He wanted to do more to her but he had to do what she orders or else. He only pushes and swirls his tounge around that she moans gripping her breasts.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:47 am

He decided to chance it and push his tongue inside a little during his swirling to see how she reacted.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:31 am

Right away, she jumped from the sudden feeling but bit down on her bottom lip feeling it. This was a little different than what he was doing but that only made him grow hungry for more. Slowly, she grinds against that wanting more but Brandon groans still feeling her stroking him that made him buck his hips up. She wasn't going to let him go but get more pleasure as she was. However, she was growing wetter after a few wet strokes. He really was trying to make her feel good.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:24 pm

When she didnt stop him he pyshes harder then pushes his tongue inside a bit more. He licked slurped and swirled really starting to eat her out now groaning a little as she rubs his member. He could tell she loved how it felt and she was getting wetter. He felt her moving harder against his tongue moaning out for him as her pleasure increases.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:26 pm

Melina was giving pleasure to Brandon while he did the same, both groaning and moaning at the same time that they were starting to feel closer now. The burning power of one another just made it seem more arousing that Melina started dripping a little bit. She feels his tongue pushing up against her that she moans with a lick of her bottom lip. Brandon was throbbing in her hand that it was making her feel more heated than normal. She wanted him so much but she was only going to become more dazed now. Rocking her hips, she moans out while panting her heated desires into the air of the room.

"What a naughty boy y..you are. Licking me this deeply to make me cum? How mean....but you f..feel close too...your throbbing against my hand too.." she said blushing a little more.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content