Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Unknown balance

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: Unknown balance

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:38 pm

He uses his teeth to pinch her clit hard sending her into a heavy release
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:44 pm

She cries out loudly feeling that but most of her climax spills out onto his face but mostly his tongue as she shook and twitch. Brandon groans feeling that but his member was throbbing and pulsing against her hand more that the tip was spilling some of his seed again. She panted to giggle but Melinda knew he was close as well. To tease him over the edge, she begins stroking and rubbing him as he gasped moaning out.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:50 pm

He keeps licling her swirling it deep inside trying to keep her pmeasure up. He faltered when he burst in her hand and his licks stopped.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:56 pm

She blushes with a hiss feeling that but purrs watching her hand get coated in his release. Melina lifts it up to show him as Brandon blushes seeing a bit but knew what happened. She slowly giggled to get off of his face and look down at him on the side, smiling. She was so proud of him right now and yet, she was only holding back onto something amazing. Maybe he will be a lot more than she thought he would be.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:06 am

Y"haa i told you so. Im no pup i knew i made you cum so fess up i did good didnt i?" He said looking up at her. He wasnt ever going to let her off the hook becuase he was going to keep proving he can give her pleasure enough to make her cum.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:09 pm

"Well, to be honest yes. You did a real good job..I never felt that good before." she said with a smirk but Brandon blushes seeing that. Her hips still remain where they were before sitting up off of his face and moves away. Brandon sits up a little thanks to her helping him to see his flustered face.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:13 pm

What next?" He asks challenging her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:16 pm

"What next? Oh my, you really are something else but good question. We still have lots of play time to go through and we only did a couple of them. So, yeah, what else could we do hmmm? What other fun....*Moves hand closer to touch his lips* little games can we play with one another?..." she said teasing him but Brandon blushes a little hearing her voice. However, he just showed his expression after a while.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:37 pm

"I know what youre doing."

"Do you now?"

"Yes you are trying to get me all riled up like before... but i wont. Not like that not ever again. If you want that then you have to either do it on your own like that or be patient and progress these ideas im sure one will make me lose it." She was taken aback by his pointed challenge. He wasnt saying he wouldnt show her pleasure hust that he wouldnt lose control like before. She thought it was sweet that he was si seeious about really loving her and not taking her for granted.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:08 pm

"Well, aren't you sweet? You really would do that for me? Letting this go slow between us with nothing else to worry about? You really are something else you know." she teased but showed a more happier smile on her face. Seeing how he was laying there only made Melina curious to what would happen. She did lean in close to kiss his cheek that made him blush a little.

"A kiss is what you wish to give me?" he asked to see Melina smile and sit up.

"For how nice you are but I did wish to find other ways to thank you for this. Knowing how much you helped me only makes me wish to learn and love you even more. I guess it sounds odd but it's true." she said smiling.

"I see...I...think..." he mutters under his breath but feels Melina reaching to touch his cheek slowly.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:22 pm

"So what are you waiting for dont you want me ?" He asks looking up at her. He couldnt move on his own thanks to her spell and this waiting was getting to him a little. Not in. Good way but inteasd he started to think she was treating him like he couldnt handle her. He knew he could and he knew if he really yried he could re work the spell holding him to let him go but he was giving himself to her as a sorry and thank you gift. He was trying to think of things to say to drive her to moving a bit faster towards her end plan becuas ethat was what he wanted to see. He didnt do anything following her rules.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:37 pm

"............" she did wish to have him right here and not but she wanted to make this as romantic as possible. Even if it's short and quick, Melina didn't seem to mind. Showing a smile, she lowers her hand from his cheek down his chest feeling his skin. "You know what? I think you're right..I shouldn't be holding off like this because I really do want you. Right now and however I could think of. Just seeing you like this is sorta arousing too.."

"Hmmm, I see why you enjoy being tired up and stuff at times. No wonder.." he said looking at her but Melina only blushes to smile, lowering down more to get near his throbbing member once more. She could see a light damp spot on the tip from when he came to make her lean in closer licking the tip. He looks down to her as she gets in between his legs to help him sit up.

"Melina?" he feels his back pressed up against the wall but watching her stroking his member slowly with one hand. Her eyes gazing up at him with a flustered expression on her face.

"I guess I should stop playing around and have a little more fun. Lets see just how much you got.." she said to open her lips and sink her head down. She took his whole member deeply into her throat. He gasped feeling the tightness and heat of her throat to buck upward. She feels him throb inside but she only begins slurping and moving her head to pleasure him. Brandon groans struggling in the magic holds but that only made her feel more wet from his struggling.

Her hands rest on his thighs but she only purrs loving how he felt and tasted.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:00 pm

Be hisses and groans "sss didnt you already grr already do this?" He asks and she didnt reply as she slurped and sucks harder
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:01 pm

Melina knew she did this already but she wanted to feel and taste it again while slurping on his member more and more. Her hips swaying left and right while Brandon groans out feeling how and wet she got during this. He only looks down to her to see just how aroused she was but his member was throbbing thanks to it. Why did she have to be this naughty when it came to pleasure?

"Grrr.......Melina, I know you haaa hear me.....are you ignoring me?" he asked but hisses in some air when she sucks on his member harder and harder with drool passing her lips. He taste and felt good that she didn't want to lose it or give up on desire. She wanted him so badly that one of her hands was stroking herself in between her legs shutting her eyes.

Brandon wanted to do so much more but he was keeping himself calm and under control. She was either doing this to mess with him or tease him. He felt her tongue swirling against the length more while she was slurping harder and louder now. Even feeling her own juices spilling out of her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:05 pm

He didnt stop or try to get away except he graod when it was tomuch to hold back and he watched her take it in her mouth al the way. She loved how it throbbed threatening to burst and marvels at how it just thobs harder and faster matching his pounding heart.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:55 pm

Melina made sure he saw everything she was doing to him. Sucking him off hard and deeply in her mouth and throat. She only whimpers loving how thick he got before feeling her body burning up even worse now that she was shivering in heat. Brandon knew she was wet from pleasure but she was doing this teasing to get either back at him or to let her own heated feelings go all out. He groans out feeling her squeezing his length again while kissing the sides even more. She wanted him to feel everything and that only got him more aroused to throb in her throat.

"If you don't stop..I'm going to cum Melli...you need to..ugh.....take it easy before....." he tried to say but moans out feeling her licking under the base and length. He tasted way too good for her to stop but she was leaning in closer to slurp on it a little more.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:19 pm

He groans and pants swelling a sh3 got closer to realease thanks to her attentions.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:56 pm

She kept up the sucking and stroking of his member that she was leaning closer, sucking even harder now. He groans out loudly by mistake feeling her throat taking him in deeper that one of his hands grips the sheets. He wanted to touch her so badly but he was under her little spell. Melli felt the throbbing and grew wetter again to look at him feeling dazed again. She keeps pressing even closer that her whole body was melting wanting him.

Brandon groans out before he arches his back, feeling his hips buck forward suddenly. He looks like he was in pain but was in pleasure. Melli felt his member explode while releasing his seed into her throat. She only whines loving how warm and thick it was before gulping it down slowly still stroking him more. More moans left Brandon's lips but watching them her suck him dry. It was arousing to him and even more excited to her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:27 pm

He panted and recovered quickly to see her sucking h8m dry.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:18 pm

She made sure to get every single drop of his cum out of his member into her mouth to pull away. He sees her sit up but gulp down the last bit of it. Her tongue sticking out to lick her bottom lip. "How delicious..I never knew how good you were again but even better than the first time.." she said smiling to him but one hand reaches to give soft strokes with her fingers to earn a groan from him.

"Is teasing me all you are going to do? Or is this some punishment for something?" he said panting but Melina only smiled to lean in and give his lips a sweet soft kiss. She tasted a little sweeter than normal but Brandon feels her pull away while looking at her before a hiss left his lips. She was stroking him again while squeezing his member. The tip already leaking more that she was purring hearing his moans and groans.

"So cute....so very very cute...my light sage.." she said to tease him more. "I already sucked you off twice and your three times bigger than the first two. I wonder if you wish...to be inside of me or taste me again? Is that what you crave for?"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:24 pm

O-only if you want it." He replies. He wasnt going to lose control again he wouldnt allow it. Even with her sucking him off and teasing him so much more than ever he wasnt going to give in. He was fighting himself and holding back waiting for her answer
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:24 pm

"Of course I want it. I want you and everything else. I hope you don't mind that. Letting me do that and you giving me every inch of desire you been holding back. I know deep down you were in pain but that is my fault. I will ask for your forgiveness if I must, light sage." she said that he blushes not saying anything.

"................."

"Now, lets be lost in pleasure together Brandon..."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:47 am

I do forgive you. But if you really want it with me like this then you need to show it. I mean really show it. Let it come from your heart." He said softly as she leans down near his face.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:20 pm

She blinks to looking at Brandon's eyes before leaning in closer to kiss Brandon's lips. He only feels more flustered from this before he returns the kiss as well.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:16 am

He kissed her from his heart

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:54 am