Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Unknown balance

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Unknown balance

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:57 pm

She blushes a little from the kiss he gave her, reaching to touch his cheek as they kissed. Brandon blushes feeling her touch but he only keeps relaxed as they shared this together. Brandon and Melina didn't do much except kiss before breaking the kiss, looking at one another. Their faces flustered as well before she smiled finding him really exciting and cute.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:04 pm

He leaned in as far as he voukd but he felt her powers hokding him back.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:12 pm

She felt him struggling in the hold of her magic to make Melina smile against his lips. He really did wish to feel pleasure but she had him in her chains so she couldn't get that yet. This was such a sight for her. Such a sight indeed. Leaning back, Melina kept holding his cheeks as Brandon blinks still struggling.

"You know doing that will only tire you out.." she said sweetly to him but Brandon kept doing it before he looks down at the bed feeling her magic tightening around him. She was either going to keep teasing him or make sure he keeps cumming over and over again.

"Then let me loose then. How in the world is this any fun if I'm the only one tied up? Shouldn't it be the other way around?" he asked but she only smiled to look around and poke his chest with one finger.

"That could be possible but in this case; I enjoy it. Seeing you like this makes it fun for me. However, i know deep down you wish for me to be tied up like you are. Under your mercy that I have to do whatever you say. I know it's a idea you wish to give a shot.." she said but leans in to kiss his lips again but Brandon only blushes holding back a groan from the warmth and sweetness of her kiss.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:16 pm

I want you to be happy. Its all i wanted from the start. " he said as she grinds against him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:44 pm

"....Happy?" she stops grinding in his lap to look at him but Brandon looks up at her. He didn't know if saying that got her thinking about something from back then. However, he only wanted to move forward with her. So they can be happy together with nothing keeping them away from one another.

"Well, yes.....I know we had a rough time together with all this crazy fighting and arguing but....from the time being. The only thing I wanted...was you being happy. You deserve that much after the pain my family put you though. The pain that I never really understood because my people still live while you are the remaining one. I'm just.....I only want you happy Melli. You deserve that. Every single bit of it." he said but she only remained quiet to think about it. Knowing the past was hard for both of them. Knowing they had to go through so much even when the war began. Melina only wanted to move on from it. Nothing else mattered from that except right now.

"..................."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:04 am

He cuaght his second wind a sshe stopped and he stsrted to relax. Feeling his tension lossening she snapped oit of her thoughts. Right now she was happy. Tbat mich was plain. She may have stopped grinding for now but she began to wonder what his darker side was making him desire. She used her powers to see the truth and saw what he was hiding. He did want to take her kist a sshe said but he was restraining h8mself becuas ehe loved her and didnt want to hirt her again just a she said.

The things he thought made her body burn in desire and lists whisper in her ear. "Youre lying. Not fully though. You are telling the truth but hiding something." She starts grinding again. "Tell me. Haa tell me what you crave. You knkw how i feel what i want." She said and started grinding again shw hears h8m groan as his control slipped again.

"Tell you what im hiding but mmmff" she kisses him becuas ehe was dodging her request. She stopped again and it was started to get to his head.

"Tell me. Its safe here. No ine will ever knkw except you me and the almighty that you serve. " he gulped and looked into her eyes. Then he closed his own and whispers but she ehard him.

"I-i want... what you want... i want to claim you... as mine... like before but that part thats rubbing my member not your ass." He embarrassed himself saying it but it was thw truth he wanted to pin her down.

"So thats the truth. You want to pin me down forcefully and fuck my pussy with those violent hips of yours?" He nodded inabke to say more because he was stjunned and aroused by her words.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:32 pm

"Who would have guessed someone like you would think of such a naughty thing. It's pretty arousing to know such a thing. However, I wonder just how badly you wish to claim this witch. Tell me Brandon..what is your desire for me? What are you craving right now?" she kept being so close to Brandon that he could smell her sweet lustful scent. This witch was really something but that didn't stop his body from burning up a little more.

"So tell me..do you want me?"she whispered to him.

"Y..yes...yes, I want you...I want you so much.."he said trying to kiss her lips before feeling Melli press two fingers to his lips stopping him. All he could do was groan in disappointment that she stopped him.

"Have you ever felt such a thing before? Growing more and more aroused by the passing second?"

"I don't know why but it's a feeling for me to know. I just always wanted to show my love to you Melli. To give you the passion I felt between me and you but..it went the wrong way in the beginning. Maybe...just maybe I could give you back something while claiming what is really mine." he said looking away to hear Melli chuckle while looking at him. She still rests on top of him but didn't know how to respond to such a thing.

"I see....so that's what you think? Well, at least I know your hidden dark desire and it's all for me. I find it pretty sweet you care and love me that much to push your own thoughts down to want me. I know I want you that much Brandon. Being able to feel your touches but that seems too much for you hmm?" she said this while spotting Brandon's confused expression. What did she mean by that? Melli didn't say anything but her eyes just looked more lustful towards him again that she used her magic to hold him down again that made him wince.

Brandon tired to sit up but stops, feeling Melina moving closer towards him to watch his gaze. Her own deep eyes looking at his face to see him blushing. Such an intense stare was shown between them that he was only thinking what she is planning on doing.

"I can tell your craving for this. Craving for pleasure and lust...it's almost hot to see you like this......."

"..W..what? What are you-" he stops speaking when feeling one hand reach to touch his chest but Melli only licked her lips growing more hungry and aroused seeing him like this.

"You know what I mean. Here we are in this room while I'm on top of you and your under me. Trapped by my magic. I could do whatever I want with you. I can tease you...play with you..*leans in closer to his face* touch you......

"I..."

"What? You can't be nervous about this. From here, I can let you feel any pleasure you wish.....unless you ask me nicely. To be honest, I have you..under my mercy light sage..and I'll get to give you pleasure beyond your own wildest dreams." she teased but he only looked at her still struggling in the binds of her magic.

"........"

"But it makes me wonder..just what kind of pleasure like punishment should I give you. Maybe something that will deny you release or something better. I know deep down, I'll feel really really good for the both of us. Knowing you will enjoy such a craving of desire from me to you. Even the thought of this..is already making me aroused and hot.....so wet and hungry for a strong sexy male like yourself to squirm under me." she kept speaking in such lewd tones that his member was throbbing against her place again. Why did witches have to be this teasing towards others? Though, it was a turn on to see her become the dominant one.

"Melina please.....don't tease me like this. It's only going to get worse the more you do this." he warns but Melli only leans down again to touch his cheeks but her lust filled eyes keeps looking into his own.

"Well, from my point of view..I can tease you however I wish. I thought you liked a more dominant girl being able to get you into such a state? Were you holding back to free yourself from my hunger? Or were you dreaming of me doing this to you?"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:45 am

"I... i was dreamimg about this... back them and seeing and hearing you loke this now is... well is making me want it worse tham before. Im holding back because i promised to let you go at your pace." He blushed worse and continued. "I get a-aroused when you are dominate with me because... because you show me that you want me inside you which is what i want." He was embarrassed and trying to be strong his heart was pounding trying to be hibest and worried he would say the wrong thing.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:25 am

The words she heard him say only made Melina giggle and blush. He was so precious when speaking like this that she only wanted to hear more of it. The words of his feelings just made it feel more out of it. Brandon gulps seeing her move both hands off his chest before looking down into his eyes with more love and passion. "I will admit that was really hot hearing how you feel and I can tell you're speaking the truth. You're already throbbing and hard wanting to push inside of me." she teased but Brandon didn't say anything.

She smiled more before starting to grind her hips when her wet lips were pressed down on his member. He hisses feeling how wet she was but moans out loving the heat. "H..hey, wait a ahhhh.."

"What? I'm only letting you get an example of how I feel right now. I know this thick meat of yours is itching to push inside of me. I know you want to do nothing but take me over and over again....but I'm only letting you feel what you're getting in a little bit. Feels good hmmm?" she teased.

"Hah....hhaahh.....hhaaa....."

"Can you feel it? Can you feel how wet and hot it is? How it's begging for you to push inside...letting you take what you desire.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:01 pm

He was getting close she remembered how it behanved whn he burst inside before. Her little bit was enough to push him over thr edge and her touch mad ehim butst on her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:27 pm

She blinks feeling the warmth of his seed spill all over her till Melli smiled licking her lips. She lifts up her hand to show his seed on her fingers to lick them clean right in his face. He gulps seeing this but he groans squirming from under her. "Ah ah ahhhhh....behave or else I'll leave you like this. You must have liked it if you came this much.." she said but Brandon tugs at his magic binds wanting her but she was denying him that pleasure.

"Ugh...come on Melina please...you're killing me here. Can't you.....l..let me...." he started to say but groans out feeling her stroking his member once more. He already was hard wanting more but she was taking this at the pace she wanted.

"I know love but just relax. I'll make sure you get that but I want to feel a little more to see just how aroused you can get. I already pleasured you and I bet right now your aching for more. You did say you wanted me right? A dirty naughty witch like myself for you to fill up and cover in seed?"

"Y..yes...Yes, that's what I want..please..." he panted out but she only smiled to move her fingers. Brandon feels her magic sitting him up but had his arms behind his back. Melina then gets on his lap and had her breasts near his face as he blushes looking at them. He only remained silent but slowly begins licking and sucking on the nipples.

Melina only purrs loving the feeling but she only giggled, holding him close against her body while he was slurping and sucking on her breasts more. "I know your aching right now Brandon but bear with it..I'll give you what you want as long as you behave..." she whispered touching his cheeks while she watches him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:46 pm

It was trneative at forst but when she didnt stop him his sucking and licking got stronger. She felt more platesure and felt him throbbing. He started sucking harder and letting out veey light vocals as sighs and hums while he pleasures one then the other. He didnt stay too long on ine that the other got cold and soon they were wet with his saliva and she was burning with desire as the oemasure spread through her body. He didnt fight her magic and focused on what he was allowed to do.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:09 pm

All she did was purr and moan, loving the feeling of his lips and tongue. He was really good at this but she never knew his desire was this strong for her. The very thought of it made melli wet with excitement. Her eyes just keeps watching him sucking and pulling on her breasts more while paying with them. He throbs more licking around the nipple more that she hisses in some air loving how it felt.

"E..easy now. Don't suck on them so nmmfff!" he was starting to lose control of himself, sucking more and more that Melina moans leaning her head back. He didn't want to stop while leaning forward, wanting to hear more. She sounded like he was doing a good job. However, she was squirming in his lap feeling close.

"Mmmmmmm...mmmmmmmm.....mmmmmm..."

She didn't want to cum yet so she had to stop him. Melina used her magic to make a little collar and form it around his neck to pull him back carefully and get a gasp from him. "H..Hey, what are you..."

"I didn't say...you were allowed to make me cum did I?...Naughty sage.." she purrs but Brandon groans not wanting to stop reaching to pleasure her more but she stops him with a sweet kiss that she purrs, pushing her tongue into his mouth. Right away, he moans out loving the feeling that he was kissing and hungry for more. Her lips were soft and hot; growing more and more sweeter the second they remained kissing.

Melina's hand still keeps on her magic chain to force him to fall back on the bed with her on top making out with him. Her magic was growing thanks to his desire but she wished to keep teasing and playing with him. His groans and moans only made her kiss even harder now.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:14 pm

He returns her kiss and her arousal continued to grow and she was getting close faster now. He throbbed betwwen her legs and didnt fight her. Even teasing him was arousing her now and her magic was making her crave more that it stsrted to make her place feel need and desire for him even worse than before. He was reacting wwll to her teasings and it wasnt long before his cum burst betwen her legs coating her hips and crotch with a heavier load than before.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:25 pm

He cries out feeling his load spilling out but she only smiled to giggle. He was so cute like this but Melina only holds him still having him under her mercy. Brandon was shaking now still locked up under her magic, leaning his head against her breasts to make her laugh. "Cute.."

"Grrrmmmm...e..enough teasing Melina..please...It's already."

"I know, I know.....I guess I have..."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:31 pm

He panted looking up at her he tried to keep his head ckear but couldnt and she knew he was loving this. Was she serious? Did she really tease enough or was this kist a tease?
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:45 pm

She thought he looked adorable but her hand lifts up to have his head leaning back to give more simple kisses on his lips. Another groan leaves his throat before she breaks it to make her giggle. "I guess I really teased you bad. You're member is still throbbing against my butt and it's not going down. Still itching to play with me?" she teased to feel him shift.

"Y..yes......." she could barely hear him but that only aroused her more. Being a witch, she just wanted to keep punishing him till he was moaning out and begging for more. She gives another tug on the chain that he winces feeling his body burning up.

"Yes what? I need a good answer here.."

"Y..yes, I still want more. I want to still play. I want you still..Please...please please please..." he begs out louder for her that she blushes hearing his tone. He really was losing it but this made her lick his bottom lip while sitting on his lap. Maybe she's teased him long enough and she could see just how noisy he could get if he got his wish.

"So adorable; I really got you such a wet noisy mess. It's pretty arousing to see you like this....however, you been good so maybe I could give you something..Maybe my lips? My mouth? Or breasts?" she said touching herself where she spoke of but Brandon shook his head leaning his head on her chest.

"T..that' not what I want...I want......I...I want-Nughh!" she grips his member to squeeze it since his voice was breaking up. Already, he was holding back but moaning out when she was pumping him rather hard but slow.

"You. Want. What?"

"Hmmmmm....njugguuhhh....mmmmm.....*bit down on bottom lip* Mmmmmm!" he was tightening his hands into fists, feeling his member throbbing in her hand. However, the way she was punishing him only made him feel weaker to hold back.

"Hmmm..maybe I should let you be punished more. You're not answering me so....tell me what do you want?" she said quickening her strokes to send Brandon over the edge.

"Nmmmmmmmahhhhhh! GAhhhhhhh!!!.....haahhhhhh ahhhhhhhh..ahhhhh!" he twitched from that but she was making him cum again that it was spilling on the bed. His body twitched and shook, leaning back against the bed board while she remains on his lap. He seems dazed now but she didn't let him go still waiting for her answer.

"*drooling now*"

"Now can I have my answer?" she whispered in his ear but he was panting trying to catch his breath. "If you do, I'll let you punish me even ten times worse than I have. Just know I'm still the dominant one here...so go ahead...tell me....what do you want now?"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:58 pm

Already... haa told you... " he said and panted "i want you to take your okeasure fully no... teasing." He said trying to keeo some thoughts clear
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:25 pm

Melina heard his words but she was thinking a bit to herself. She wanted to keep playing with him but Brandon seems to already be on edge. This man was something else and it only got him growing darker and darker in lust. Showing a smile, she touches his cheek to give one more kiss to his lips before looking at him.

"W..what? Did I do something else..w..wrong?" he asked but she shook her head no. No, not this time to what she knows. He didn't do anything wrong at the moment.

"No no...I figure you been punished enough.....I'll let you take a little turn now or..I'll let us move on." she said with a smile but Brandon only blushes feeling her magic pull him back against the bedboard but his eyes sees her on her knees to lean forward. Crawling over to him on all fours, she gets close to reach down and pull away the panties. She felt them slip down from her hips and legs to remove them and set them on the bed. He blushes seeing how soaked they were but touches his cheek.

"You been through a lot you know tonight. I never figure you would be begging like this just for more. So..I'll give you what you desire and let our pleasure grow even more. *gets in his lap again but holding his member up so the tip was over it*"

"S..so you're going t...to let me...." he started to say but she only nods, blushing to Brandon gulping now. Her wetness was already spilling on the tip from how aroused she was but Melli just looks at him blushing.

"Be sure you enjoy it. I never know the sensation till you're inside so...lets make it count." she said lowering her hips to feel the tip touching her soaked lips. He winces feeling how hot it was but Melli had one eye shut, trying to grind her hips to push him in.

"Oh m..my..you sure feel different don't you? I never knew the tip could barley fit inside....you meanie....are you either holding back or no?" she teased but Brandon panted feeling her still stroking him to stop her hand and hold it still.

She takes a deep breath and slowly lowers her hips to feel the tip pushing against her wet soaking place. He winces as well feeling that but didn't go in. After a few minutes however, she grinds her hips before the tip finally pushes right into her to make her yelp and him groan out. In a few seconds, she didn't move while Brandon panted against her chest.

"The tip's i..in....and you're already throbbing..I haven't even got inside yet....." she said panting but Brandon bit down on his bottom lip before he was panting out feeling hotter. She was so wet and tight but he wanted more. Being silent, he tries breaking out of his chains again but Melli slowly keeps him still and suddenly slams the rest into her.

She cries out leaning back and Brandon moaning out from the feeling. They didn't move or say a word, feeling this. Brandon twitching that he was ripping the sheets in his hands. While for Melina, she was savoring the feeling but his member was throbbing from the inside. After that, she leans her head forward to look at him but one of her eyes were shut and the other open.

"It's s..so tight....to really really tight inside....."

"It's....really big. You're giant member is throbbing from inside of me......" she said blushing but didn't move to savor this feeling. Brandon was bigger than she thought but that made her love it more. When she was getting used to it, she hugs him close to give him a kiss.

"I'm going to start moving so enjoy okay? Don't you dare move because if you do, I'll stop." she said before lifting her hips and moves it down. She gasped feeling his slick member get pulled out but pushed in while starting a slow pattern. Her lips were parted a little, letting cute squeaks and moans leaving her lips. Brandon wanted to hold her; touch her; kiss her; anything to feel some touching but his hands were still chained behind his back.

He wanted her so badly that he groans leaning his head into her breasts but his groans grew louder feeling her thrusting. "*Giggles* You're groaning again...is it that g..good? Finally being inside of me?"

"Y..yes.....Yes, it feels amazing inside of you...you're so good.." he moaned out but she smiled still moving her hips more.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:08 am

He feels her moving slowly and groans out as it throbbed inside. "Grrr good too good haa its squeezing me so much." He panted a bit trying to stay still. His heart was pounding making it throb bigger inside her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:18 am

"*Giggles* I'm g..glad you like it. Dose having your first feel of my insides make you more horny for me? I love that expression on your face though because it tells me you love it. You love how I feel from the inside as you force yourself to keep still without thrusting into me. Is it that bad?" she teased while looking at him but Brandon couldn't speak and lets out a louder groan.

"I w..want to move inside..I want to so badly but..I know if I move..mmmmm.." he feels her clamping around his member again to make her purr and kiss his neck again, holding him close as she grinds into his lap slowly. Her moans reaching to his ears wanting more.

"Then I ahhh stop. I will let you be hard but not cum...you're so hungry that I might let you cum inside of me. Only if you behave.....ssssssss..I want to feel as much as I can without you moving.." she said panting more that he was gripping the bed again watching her. He could see her breasts bouncing while bucking her hips, grinding her hips in circles while his member was pushed in and pulled out. The wet slick noises coming from them just aroused them more.

Brandon panted trying to keep himself calm while feeling Melina moving and her moans. They were so arousing to him that he was having a hard time keeping himself in control. He knew the more she did this, the louder the sensation will become. The harder he will not be able to control himself. When he feels her clamping down again his member throbs inside to grow, making her gasp and moan out louder. He wanted to pleasure her so badly but he was still chained up by her.

"It feels ahhhh amazing, Brandon..you're member is already throbbing inside of me.....I want to feel more of yo..you...mmmmm....or re you hoping I really go all out because I could if you like?" she said before starting to slam her hips down making loud clapping noises. He gasped and feels her move, moaning out while leaning his head back drooling.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:25 am

I...like i like it its... so goood. Haa go all out ill behave." He moans pants and groans feeling all this and she loved every moment. She bounces more hearing more groans of heated pleasurevas he keeps still.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:35 am

"You must be hah..if you are begging and looking like you enjoy it. My insides must feel that good to make you behave but you know? I could make it better if you wish." she said till slamming her hips down while the bed creaks and was followed with his moans. He opens his eyes to look at her but only feels her member push even deeper into her.

"Is that possible? You a..already mmmmm have me inside of you hahhhh b.but..it feels way too good that I'm having trouble focusing..I..I just want you so much I..I might lose it." he said but she hugs him and leaves teasing kisses to his lips.

"That's because you are being good so..to reward you, I'll go all out. I want to feel this meat of your slamming into me till I'm nothing but a screaming mess." she said before slamming her hips down to pounding into his lap. Her gasped and moans left her lips while the same went for Brandon. It felt even better that that he was leaning his head back, screaming out in more lustful desires.

"Ahhh...amazing..your member is already near my womb. Throbbing and pulsing inside of me i..is already making me wet. I just..ahhhh..I want more. I want to feel more.." she demanded that her hips still kept pounding away and Brandon grunting each time. He groans hearing her moans and pleas that he felt the pounding of his heart and the way she was begging just got him more heated.

He quickly sits up to kiss her lips but Melina moans when she was laying on her back, feeling Brandon groaning and grinding into her. His arms still behind his back while making out with her. Melli only bit on his bottom lip but breaks the kiss, panting out.

"It's t..throbbing....your really something e..else....you know tahhhahhhhhhh!!!!" Ohhhh god yes!" she threw her head back while feeling him grinding into her hips but licking her breast and nipple as well.

"N..not my nipples! Not t..them!" she grips the chain but Brandon growls, kissing her neck still bucking his hips forward to make her body move up and down on her back.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:39 am

He didnt stop or restrain himself since she couldnt stop him. He groans and thrusts harder with heavy panting like when he forced her way back when.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:46 am

Brandon kisses and pants against her neck that he noticed and heard how loud Melina was. His eyes open up but noticed her chain growing up thanks to the pleasure he gave her. He looks down at the bed still ramming into her that she cries out loving more of Brandon inside of her. He reaches to grip her. Brandon wanted to do more but he was tied up so he looks at her panting.

"W.what's the matter now?" she panted but gasped feeling Brandon kissing her neck slowly to give it a lick. Melina blushes but feels him grinding in and out groaning out.

"Release me; Please I'm begging you Melina. I want to feel so much more..I want to hold you and touch you. Let this punishment end and let me fuck you how I want. Please..please let me....have you.." he groans but she pants out drooling that her magic was flickering again. It felt way too good for her to stay focused but her hand tightens around the chain, hearing Brandon's heated breathing.

"So cute.." she whispered but gasped feeling him nipping at her breasts again. He begged more and more for release of his wrists but she was wrapping her legs around his waist, forcing him to move his hips forward to get even deeper inside of her. He saw and feel how aroused she was but Brandon groans wanting to take what was his.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content