Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Unknown balance

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: Unknown balance

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:51 pm

He zlmmed his hips as hard as he could as she grips him tighter with her legs. She was starting to lose it crying out from pleasure s her gristarted to slack again. She refocused to stay stable and he was moaning nd continuing to pleaisre her any wy he could.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:01 pm

She hisses out feeling his member throbbing inside of her soaked hole that she remade her magic to grip the chain while trying to tug him back. He groans out loudly slamming his hips down to feel himself stop but gasps out moaning. His member was buried deep inside of her but she wouldn't let him move. she panted in and out feeling him deep inside of her but she only sits up looking at him.

"Geez...you're really deep inside of me......you must really like it if your buried this deep.." she panted out while Brandon lays on top of her, kissing her neck. Her legs were still wrapped up around his hips that Brandon tried kissing and grinding into her that she gasped with a hiss.

"B..behave Brandon...not yet." she panted out.

"I can't help it..you insides feel so tight and warm..I can't stop my hips.....just please..please let me.." he tried to move closer towards her but feels the chain of her magic pull him away. Brandon groans out feeling that but he started struggling in the magic binds, wanting more of her. Brandon wanted to drown her in pleasure that his member throbs to increase in size.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:00 am

He was tempted to bral cree and claim her bit he stayed his thoughts. He stayed still intil she started moving and his lisses didnt stoo when he stayed still.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:50 am

Melina feels his soft heated kisses against her neck but the chain keeps in her hand while blushing. Even for a light sage, he really was a different person if she dominates him. Still arousing and pretty cute. However, she had to keep her composure because the more he did this, the harder it would be for her not to beg like he would be. She slowly pulls at the chain to get his attention but had him grinding against her to make her gasp.

His member was still buried deep inside of her but he was pushing really hard to feel the tip touching the womb wall. He really was hoping to pound her into the bed and break it but he still had to earn it. Looking at him, he was already lost and wanting more of her that he was sucking on her nipple from the right breast, groaning and growling from how lustful he became. Even for a light sage that's still pretty arousing.

"*tugs chain* easy n..now...don't lose your sanity just yet....we are still playing around you know.." she said hearing him groan again but his hips still grind against her more.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:25 am

He didnt play around anymore and pushes all the way inside fucking her with everything and sending her into lust and pleasure.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:06 pm

She yelps feeling that about to make him stop but Brandon quickly kisses her lips to stun her. He feels her tense up from the kiss but blushes a little more feeling her body burning up. The sensation to pleasure just made her feel more heated that she shuts her eyes half way and begins kissing him back more and more.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:24 am

She let the chain fall anx her spell broke. He reaches forward and squeezex her breasts slamming his hips harder while kissing her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:16 pm

She yelps in the kiss to break it, moaning out loudly in the bedroom. He was groaning out feeling how good she felt that her insides were soaking wet and spilling out. The sensation of their minds were being clouded by lust that he was squeezing her breasts more and more to rub the nipples with his thumbs. Brandon groans out loving how wet she became that he leans in closer to kiss and bite her skin. She hisses out in pleasure feeling more hotter now that she gasped when he slams into her harder and harder.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:45 am

He wasnt stopping or easing up as he took her fully. His panting breaks their kisses and his thrusts drive her to the point where she cant co trol herself. He never thought this would happen and the fact that it was felt like a dream to him. He went all out punishing her pussy with repeated heave thrusts
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:56 pm

Melina moans out loving the heat and pleasure of what he was doing to her, the pleasure just burning through her body to arch her back. Brandon blushes seeing her this out of it that he sits up a little to have her legs up but still pounding away into her. She cries out feeling that but bit down on her bottom lip.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:08 pm

He just wouldnt stop. She cums heavily and he didnt seem to notice as his member grew thicker and he pounded away harder.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:07 pm

"H..how!? You just g..grew inside of me!!!" she gasped out to him but groans feeling him starting to pulse and throb inside of her. Her body only became more heated now that she was leaning back on the bed again. Her legs forced apart while he was pounding away inside of her. Brandon groans feeling how wet she became but that only left him pounding away even more.

He didn't want to stop, he wasn't going to stop. Brandon wanted as much pleasure as he can get so he wouldn't ease up on her. He lifts her up on her knees to slam into her harder that she cries out leaning her head back. He was getting deeper inside of her that she was holding back from climaxing.

"E..easy light sage..ahhhh..you're going to turn my insides i..into mush....the harder you thrust, the weaker I"ll ahhhhhh..I'll get!" she hisses out but heard more groans and moans from Brandon that didn't hear a word she said. His hands reaching up to grab her breasts to mess with them.

"Hahh..ahhhhh..I..I can't stop..I can't stop my...mmmmm hips. You feel amazing inside..I can't control my body..." he pants out still pounding away that she claws at the ground again screaming out with tongue hanging out.

"You're going t.tooooo oohhhhhhhhhh hard! You're going way to ah! Hahhhhh ah ahah ah!"She tried to move away from Brandon but he quickly gets Melina close to kiss and lick her breasts that she screams out again in more pleasure. Minutes later, she arches her back up from the bed moaning out before climaxing.

Brandon didn't even feel that one before pulling out and turning her on her front. She was set on her knees and Brandon grabbing her hips rubbing the tip against her already dripping hole.

"W..wait...please..if you push i-nnaaaaammmm!!" she felt him slam into her before getting a better pace. She leans her head back drooling on her chest, feeling Brandon pleasuring her with the creaking of the bed. He grabs both of her arms to pull them back still thrusting forward into her.

"Ahhh...ahhh....naaahhhhh.....P..Please...please I..ahhhhhhhh!"

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:42 pm

She started to lose it when he went wild and he groans going all put.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:51 pm

Brandon could only grunt each time he thrusts into the witch, hearing her lewd soft moans leaving her parted lips. Feeling how rough and deep he was getting inside of her that she was drooling by the second. It shouldn't feel this good already but Brandon was messing up her thoughts and mind, it was dangerous. He still kept holding onto her arms while she was moaning out lowering her head down. The clapping noises of their skin heard in the room together.

"Ahh...ahh...ah....hmmmmmnn...mnnnmmmggghh...mmmmmmmm....ahhh.."

"More Melina..I want more of you. You're insides are squeezing me even harder now, I want to keep making love with you till you burst!" he suddenly rams into her that made her scream out drooling.

"N..No so hard...m..my insides...they are burning up...burning so badly...." he groans into her ear while still bucking his hips.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:54 pm

He thrusts wildly swelling and throbbing but before thr final moment ue pulled out and his release spilled on her belly and breasts.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:04 pm

She yelps feeling that but her body twitched looking down once more as the sheets got a little soaked thanks to her. Brandon only panted pumping his seed hits her bod that she was whimpering feeling that to look back at Brandon weaker now.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:18 am

He panted with bis eyes closed trying to catch his breath. He didnt want to go too far like before and that was why he pled out. He guessed she would be mad at him and waited for her to recover
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:50 am

Melina panted still dazed from all this but she was twitching from all this pleasure. Brandon only blushes seeing his seed spilling out but that made him wonder what was going to happen. Was she going to either yell at him or fight him? He couldn't do anything wrong and that only make it worse.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:55 am

She reaches to touch his release and she looked at it before licking it from hee hand and wiping her body clean. She leans up still heated and panting recovering some of her strength before she falls on him and hugs tight. He let her cuddle with him in silence feeling like he broke the rules she set up. She had forgotten them when he pushed inside and went all out. She was sore bit recovering and heatee but stable... for now.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:26 pm

"Melina...I'm sorry. I didn't mean to break your rules that way I just.." he started to say but feels her shift to look up at his eyes. He blushes seeing her laying on top of him with her hair a mess and her face flustered a little bit more.

"Stop worrying, it's fine. I never expected you to do that to me so I'll say...impressive. You did prove that you are indeed not a pup but a man that's willing to show his worth. Nice job, light sage..." she coos to him but Brandon only blushes to hold her more that he was having a hard time speaking about what he should say.

"Thanks for seeing that but it's not because of that. I wanted to prove that even from all that, I really do care about you....I seriously just want you to be happy..." he said cuddling her while she blushes feeling how he held her.

"I can see that and you told me. I guess in some way, we both were unsure about how to think about it. Maybe we were getting off at the wrong foot or it was my fault. I figure you were going to screw me over again as other light sages did to my sisters but...seems I was wrong." she said but rests her head on his chest hearing his heart beat.

"I really need to find out more about my people to see what really happened because this all seems wrong now. The story. Our history. The lives changed from the war. I want to find out more before I am really sure what we know is true or not." he said thinking but feels her shift to sit up closer and kiss his cheek.

"You have plenty of time to do that but for now..lets not worry about it. Right now, lets worry about us...nothing else."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:25 am

He felt her kiss slow and heavy.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:00 am

He didn't do or say anything at the moment but Melina wanted to savor this feeling of their lips touching again. Such a warm and soothing feel for them that he was holding her tighter trying to keep her as close to him. She blushes from the grip but lets him do what he wanted. After the punishment she put him through, he at least deserves that. The two remained kissing for a while before breaking the kiss to catch their breaths, blushing at one another.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:14 pm

He couldnt hel it. She was so close and he was so heated he started grunding hus length against her folds.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:30 pm

She gasped feeling that but moans softly against his lips, feeling him growing more closer and closer. Melina just smiled thinking he was precious but she only flips them around to sit on top of him. Brandon held her hips in his hands looking at her but that only made him love her even more. Her beauty and grace was unlike any other woman he's seen in his life. Melina was the only woman for him no matter the choice.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:34 am

She rocked her hips panting out as his member throbs and presses hard against her folds. She couldnt wait much longer since if felt so good and she panted out hearing him groan with a heavy throb. It was grtting hard now and she wanted it inside.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content