Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Unknown balance

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Unknown balance

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:34 pm

Melina only leans in close so their lips almost touch, kissing him deeply while holding his cheeks. Brandon only wanted to kiss her and give more love but she was regaining strength to make sure he didn't. Her folds already grew wetter now but he hugs her down against his body to leave kisses on her shoulder.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:59 pm

While they kiss he couldnt stop holding her tight. Her grinding was making it reach its peak and press harder as it tryed to stand up. Her folds open wanting it and increasing her pmeasure as she grinds and drips hard on his lap making it wet and hot between them. Their kiss was getting hotter as their tonguse swirl and rub eachother.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:52 pm

She moans into their kissing that she feels Brandon grinding up against her. A weak moan left her lips but she pushes her body against his own still making out with him. His member length and her wet folds were burning against one another that they wanted to only pleasure each other. They kept up the kissing before breaking it as they panted against each other's lips. Brandon panting with a lost expression while Melli purrs to hug him tightly still feeling his member against her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:58 pm

She worked her hips a bit to push his tip against her folds then she panted a few times and pushes him inside her witb a thrust that pushes the tip and some of his shaft inside. She was hot tight and slick as he groans feeling her working it bit by bit inside her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:01 am

She looks at him with love in her eyes that she moves them against the wall after she made him sit up so Brandon was pressed against it. Melina presses up against him, grinding her hips slowly to let him feel her wetness and tight hole. He groans lustfully loving the feeling but he was holding her hips while she hisses and moans moving her hips in a grinding way.

"So b..big...you're so big inside of me, my naughty Light priest. Did you like being inside of me this much? Letting your member feel the hot wetness that is of a witch? Don't you wish to punish it for me teasing you? Or are you enjoying this so much you want to really ravish me?" she whispered still grinding her hips even slower that he gasped with a moan.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:25 am; edited 4 times in total

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:15 am

With him inside her her moans get worse and she cries out. She didnt expect her movements to make him this big and his hips thrust agaisnt her movements risking her sanity. Brandon and melli started raly going at it when his tip pressed against then burst through her womb entering and exiting repeatedly. She hears him moan and feels his hands grip her breasts hard enough to make thwm turn red.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:19 am

She didn't move his hands that was gripping her hips pretty hard. A lustful purr leaves her throat but keeps grinding in his lap moaning out worse. He felt so good inside of her that the womb was really pulling him in deeper and deeper. She even grinds her hips to make him feel even more that made her gasp. He wanted her so much that he was already panting and groaning out.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:29 am

I want to give you everything. I want to haa go all out but i eant you to feel everything at yhe same tme " he said groaning as she swirls her hips on his lap. His thrust was interrupted by the swirl and he gotans heavily
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:35 am

"Everything?" she said against his lips to give a baby kiss before pulling away before Brandon had the chance to kiss back. She was starting to tease him again as Melli sits back to grind her hips really slow that made him gasp feeling it. His eyes seeing his member get pulled out and moved back inside.

"You mean you wish to tease my body till I am moaning your name?" she asked seeing him nod.

"Y..yes.."

"You want to hold me down while gazing upon me? Wondering where you should kiss or feel first? You wouldn't be able to keep your hands and lips to yourself.."

"I can't..I Just can't.."

"I know because you wish to touch me, hold me, tease me, play with me..*leans near his ear* Fuck me till I'm a mess on the bed. So.....you could or are you holding back again?" she said against his ear, leaving kisses while grinding her hips. She heard his moans and his hands holding her hips still grinding slower and slower to tease Melina.

"When it comes to you, I can't. I crave for you every day Melli. You're the only one mmmmmm who can keep me happy and aroused. No matter the cost....you are just..s..so hot and tempting..my whole body is having trouble remaining stable..I just want you..*leans in kissing her breasts* So fucking bad.....my member is..already throbbing so much.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:40 am

He was careful to tease her and stay restrained for the sake of this exchange. Their change made it more for them increasing their desire and need for the other.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:43 am

Brandon and Melina panted against their lips before she kisses him deeply with her tongue pushing into his mouth. He blushes feeling that but she only begins to whimper wanting more of it. She felt his hand guide down her back to make Melli shiver weak. She loved it when Brandon did that special touch to make her weak.

"Mmmmmmmmm..."

"MMMmmmmmmm~"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:28 pm

When she sat up she stsrted rocking her hips hard and moaning out from how good it was for her. He laid on his back and groans feeling her and he didnt move uet becuase she was enjoying herself. When jer pace picks up he moves with her and works his hips hard adding to their pleasure.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:48 pm

She gasped feeling his slight movement but bit down on one of her fingers, feeling and seeing how his member moves in and out. Melina just leans her head back moaning out that she was having trouble with keeping her mind calm. She felt him groan and throb inside of her pussy that she moans after still grinding her hips against his lap.

"Ahhh..hah...w..what's wrong, Light Priest? Is this witch mmmmmm starting to get to that mind of yours?" she panted out while leaning down to have her breasts above his chest still grinding her hips more to hear a hiss from him.

"That's not m..my fault..it's because you f..feel so good inside...your way more tighter t..than I mmmmm thought you would be.....My whole member is already getting close to.."

"I can tell but not yet..mmmmm...let me savor this for a while longer..b..before you get your turn.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:05 am

Savor it bit no teasing or ill push you down and take it for myself." He warned knkwing how she liked to tease him for her own satisfaction.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:13 pm

"Oh? Is that a threat, light priest? That's not nice of you to tease me......I could just go and tease you." she said looking down at Brandon but he only looks back at her while holding her hips. She knew he wasn't joking when he said he'll take it for his own. As for him, he knew she wasn't kidding about teasing him even more. Both wanted to do something so much but they were making this little heated session a game more than pleasure.

"Are you willing to risk it?" he asked squeezing her hips.

"Maybe...maybe not." she purrs to him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:50 am

She worked her hips a bit more and lays her chest on him pressing close as her hips lift and drop. She was getting into it as her whimpers and moans increase. She lifted a bit to get more leverage and her breasts hang and rock as she pushed her hips down and pulls them up. Each wet clap was a second apart as she took her time to enjoy his cock buried inside her. He saw she wanted to stave off her release as long as possible and he could understand that.

Ine of his hands gribs one of her breasts squeezing it as he pusbe dit up against her chest. She thriws her head back and moans as her hips reflexifly move faster and harder.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:48 pm

Brandon grunts each time she bounces and moves, feeling the pleasure only growing more and more. the pleasure only goes through the both of them that her wet folds were spilling out after a while. He groans out feeling her wet insides squeezing down onto his member that he groans and her moaning out.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:35 pm

He squeezes toghtly as she works her hios and their mons mix . He leans up to kiss her neck adding some bites.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:05 am

Melina didn't do anything but wraps her arms around his shoulders to feel his bites and kisses, still grinding her hips more and more slower with hisses leaving her lips. They were so soothing to her that she gasped feeling his member pushing in a little deeper inside of her. A moan left her lips from the feeling but he holds her tighter to make sure she couldn't get away from him. He was going to make sure she felt everything and felt good at the same time. She feels his other hands rubbing her back but grips her butt to squeeze it but she giggled loving all this attention and desire shown.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:58 pm

He bucks hard stabbing deep inside without warning and starts a hard pace with a slow exit and a sharp thrust.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:38 pm

She gasped feeling that but Brandon held her against his body, doing it once more as she hisses in some air.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:44 pm

Shw didnt stop him and he onky increases his speed and strength letting loose everything he held back from her before.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:52 am

Both Brandon and Melina moan out at the same time that she stops her hips to look down at his sweaty face. He panted from the pleasure but was unsure why she stopped, trying to make her move before she leans in close to kiss his lips softly. He groans loving the feeling and kisses her back sweetly while grinding her hips back and forth hearing a hiss from her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:39 pm

He returns her kiss gringing worse and harder
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:58 pm

She blushed from his strong grip but that made her hips grind harder and harder into his lap. The moans escaping her lips only seem to grow louder in the room that she moans seconds later against his neck. His member was so big and still hard that she was bouncing on his lap to help make him feel good. He did moan out holding her tighter but she only leaves nips and kisses against his ear. This light sage was no joke and she was only wanting him more and more.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content