Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Unknown balance

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Unknown balance

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:31 am

"Of course but that's not the barrier I speak of. I sense another one." she said looking ahead before her soul glows to have the one she knew glow before another one lingers around it. The others were shocked seeing that but Melina lets out a sigh, looking ahead at it.

"But..isn't that-"

"A holy barrier. Only angles can work through that magic. If a witch or any other tries to mess with it.." George started to say before Melina finishes it for him.

"Gets burned or worse; alert the light and dark beings that also lingers around this area. I guess either side is doing their best to make sure the relics stay where they are without getting taken. This should be fun." she said.

"You make it sound like fun is always in that head of yours, Melina." Lisa said to have her look back at her with one hand on her hip.

"What do you expect? I always liked having a little fun. Besides, we just need to find a way to get George close so he can work on lowering that magic barrier for us. Then I'll get to work on lowering the other surrounding the relic." she explains to the group.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:40 am

Brandon could remove the barrier but let george take a shot at it.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:35 pm

"Hold on, how come Brandon can't break the barrier down? He's the same thing isn't he?" Lisa asked but Melina sighed to look at her smiling.

"If he could then I would have said it but their is a reason. Brandon is more stronger so more powerful barriers are up ahead from this one and the other three relics are stronger. Second, his power will alert the other dark begins and we don't need him getting hurt as the rest of us. George is able to place some protection around us and himself so he can get to the barrier without being noticed to break it." she explains.

"So if he did it-"

"We get caught but Brandon might get caught to be taken over in control by the other light or arch angles that knows about us. So I'm not taking chances."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:46 am

I think differently than them i wouldnt be controlled im only a half blood." He sais slowly and and decided to hold back until they reach something thw resr couldnt handle.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:17 am

"..........."

"Yeah, Brandon's right. He's strong enough to handle this himself if he wished. I don't know why you think George can do it when we can just use Brandon. I'm sure he can do it." Lisa took up for Brandon but Melina didn't say anything before she sighed, crossing her arms over her chest, looking out.

"Fine then...Let Brandon do it then. If you don't believe me then let him.." she said not looking at them with her calm expression. Alania, Lisa, and George looks at Melina then at Brandon who was looking at them back. He was hoping they didn't piss her off but he just shook his head and heads out silently.

"..You seriously think this is safer than listening to her?" Alania said to Lisa.

"Well, yes. Brandon's more powerful than any of us. I don't see the point in sending George and clearly we can just use Brandon to finish this quicker. I just want this to be done with soon so we can get the mission done." she said looking out but saw Brandon already at the barrier while he was working on lowering it.

"He's already there..and working on breaking the barrier." George said.

"See? Easy." she said to Melina that kept watching but she didn't say anything while watching the relic glowing above him. Brandon uses his powers carefully to break the barrier away and free the Relic for a bit seeing it glowing. As he reaches up to take it, a new barrier shows up that wraps around the relic with demonic chains. The Light and Dark beings felt the shift and begins heading to that location.

Lisa gasped seeing this but Melina only shook her head knowing this might happen. "You were saying?"

"What the hell is going on, witch!?"

"It's a back up magic seal. If someone higher is here to break the seal then it protects itself from anything to take what is locked up. In other words, we had to use George to undo the two hidden seals..nice going Lisa."

"Don't blame me!"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content