Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

The world of Werewolves and demons

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: The world of Werewolves and demons

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:40 pm

"I...I don't...." she tired to find the right words to say on this but it left her wondering just how she would feel later on. Maybe this heat was getting to her thoughts but right now, Melli wasn't sure if she should let him or tease him after so much happened. Her place was already itchy and had a guess her scent was going to smell up the room pretty soon if she didn't do anything. She didn't look to Brandon that still opened and closed her soaked lips to see her shaking and twitching in desire.

He knew how she becomes after playing with her tail and her whole body. However, he didn't know how long he could keep his composure before losing into his desires of claiming her himself. He shifts her closer so she's pressed against his body but looks at her place while he plays with her more.

"You don't what Melli? Are you unsure to how this feels? Are you lost because of the desire you are craving right now? Or is this another thing you want to just show me yourself? You can give into it and let me make you feel good...I'll be sure you do till I fill that womb of your with hot werewolf sperm till your belly is full."

"...A-again, you are c-cheating......when you do this. You're not playing f-fair Brandon.."

"I am playing fair and that's making sure you feel good..right?" he said before slamming his fingers against her place, causing her to scream out again in a daze of lost aroused pleasure.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:32 pm

He rubs harder smiling worse
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:18 pm

She winces feeling that but spills more of her wetness on his fingers again while Brandon started feeling his member throbbing under her. She seriously was getting him turned on but he would keep calm before seeing her cumming again when he pushes his fingers into her mouth, feeling her tongue swirling against them.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:29 pm

He smiles before loqerung his head and lickung her pussy deep
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:18 pm

"H-Hey, not this a-again!!!! Please Brandon I don't think my mmmmmm place c-can take it again.." she said in warning but his tongue was sliding against her wet slit and getting in a little bit. Melli whimpers while throwing her head back but she wasn't sure as to how aroused he will become in his human form. He gave more licks towards her aching place before spreading her open to show the inside of her pussy. Already the inner walls were soaked with her juices and he licked his lips to see that much.

"But your so tasty here, I want to eat you up Melli.." he said against her place holding her thighs apart to hear more moans and gasps from his mate. She looked so cute right now and this only made him feel more aroused to licking as deeply as possible. As for Melli, she traps his head with her thighs but grips onto the chair gasping out from each one. The heat only got her burning up to arch her back trying to control her breathing.

"Brandon please...please don't d-do this mmmmmm I don't h-have much stamina like you..I don't.....mmmmmmmm.....!!"

"Mmmmmm yes you do......my pet always has something for her master to show her. You will be crying for it before long..and even wanting to eat if you get what I mean." he said but he slowly begins stroking her lower back to licking deeper and deeper now.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:44 am

He knew she was serious and teases her. She thought it was a break but then he licks harder. He wanted to see her limit.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:03 pm

"Hey w-wait a second!! d-don't hhnnn!!"

She kept crying out from each lick that he gave her, squirming above him in hopes he'll stop but Brandon only licks deeper and harder. This made her cry out again shaking with her fingers near her lips once more to feel her whole body getting soaked in sweat again. That made him feel hotter and panted while licking her even deep.

"Please stop licking m-me...hhaahhh...I don't w-want...hhaaaaa...please just st-stop......nnnnmmm.....please just st....hhaaaa..." he knew she didn't want to but it could be her warning of getting closer now from all of the licking. Why did his mate have to be like this and even made him feel more heated.

"Mmmmm...mmmmmmm...."

"P..Please...please stop licking m-me....I c-can't ahhhh..I can't take a-anymore..." she said panting heavily now that both arms were covering her face but her lower part were shown with her lips parted and saliva dripping down her chin. Her fangs were seen from the heat of pleasure but her tail was twitching now. Did it feel that good for her to become this heated and twitchy? He could tell due to him licking even harder wanting to make his mate feel alright.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:26 am

He licks rougher adding a pair of fingers to hold her place open while he licks harder. He was feeling her getting close and he closes his eyes and focuses before she gasps feeling his tongue lashing inside her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:13 pm

That last feeling made her cry out loud in the home before twitching and falling on the bed. Brandon stops moving his tongue but moves his lips a little away from her to see her own climax messing up their blankets now. She even seems dazed thanks to him but breathing in and out slowly while coated in sweat.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:03 am

He smiles having pmeasured her enough and he gets up to lay next to her stroking her face and hair
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:16 am

She blushes feeling his touch on her cheek before it slowly holding his hand and smiling back at him. Their tails wrapping around each other before looking more silent.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:28 am

Hat do you want next? He asks her. His voice made her shiver in heat and want while her weak dripping pussy was twitching from what he did.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:11 pm

He smirked seeing this but Melli only blushes when feeling Brandon holding her against his body. Leaving small kisses against her neck now to hear a light purr from her. He grips her shoulder again to then slowly kiss and nip her ear that she gasped feeling that. Melli twitched and shook from what he was doing but she only felt more aroused in pleasure because of his touches.

"B-brandon please...please don't d-do that. You shouldn't d-do that. Your teeth are....."

"Mmmm....."

"Mmmmmmmm!!!!..."

"You are so cute. Too dang cute Melli that I want you to make more noises for me to hear." he said against her neck but Melli only shivers a little bit before slowly leaning against his chest feeling him hugging her tighter. One of his hands reaches in between her legs to slowly rub and massage her place making her cry out again, her tail curling around his wrist tighter when feeling herself get wet again from his touch.

He breaks the hold from her ear and goes to kiss and nip her neck, getting a heated moan from his mate. Hearing such things made him feel more aroused in wanting her but it left him feeling more aroused in wishing to show love. One of his hands moves up her stomach feeling the slow deep breasts she took before his hand slips into her shorts and through the panties.

She cries out feeling his fingers stroking and rubbing her that she grips the blankets in her hands because of it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:02 pm