Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

A hunter's time

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

A hunter's time

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:33 pm

In the old ways of the world, the earth was fully populated with humans that seemed to become allies with the dark creatures of the night. Vampires. These beasts were always seen helping others even during the time of the rising sun and high moon. They always seen humans as their friends or some say them as allies. However, one old vampire saw this as a curse, making other vampires turn against humans to reclaim the world as their own.

This also started the new age of hunters that were born and trained to attack and kill vampires that walked the earth. Some where starters, some were champions, and others were killed from battles with the beasts. Right now, the head leader of the hunters named Brandon Maboroshi was talking with his own lover named Melina who was a hunter herself using magic to held aid him during the hunts. She was busy sewing some holes he got from attacks by two vampires, holding his shirt up while he keeps looking from the window.

Each time the needle goes through his skin, he winces but not jump. She knew it hurt but if she didn't do this, the wounds wouldn't properly heal and might get infected. Melina knew he was a great hunter who gave his life to keep others safe. Now, she never understand why he seems so on edge from the last couple nights, including this one. She did wish for him to relax and be happy together since she's traveling with him. Sure vampires lived on this earth like the days of old but at least the hunters were still on the case to keeping the lost ones in line.

"................"

She noticed him still looking at the moon but it seems his mind is really lost to make him sigh. Ever her too because it showed or told her something was wrong and he didn't wish to speak about it. Surely he will one of these days because she wanted to do her best in helping him till then. She wanted to see him be happy and enjoying life. Not feeling down or on edge from something he wouldn't even tell her. After thinking, she decided to ask.

"Brandon...."

"Yes, Melina?"

"Is their something on your mind? Do you want to talk about it?" she asked really wanting to help him. Melina looks at Brandon waiting for a reply but he didn't say anything to her that made it hurt. Why wouldn't he speak to her about what's bothering him? He loved her and told her he'll tell her everything. No secrets were kept from each other.

"It's nothing...honest.."

"Are you sure? I've asked the last time you felt this way and you gave me the same answer. With you standing near the window even after we are resting from a hunt is like something is bothering you. Was it because of today's hunt? Are you still worried we may have missed some vampires or is this something else you wish to keep from me?" He heard her voice but Brandon sighs.

"Come on, Brandon. You know you can talk to me about anything...I'm here for you..." he knew that and he was greatful for it. Knowing the woman in his life loved him with all his heart and would be with him no matter what. Though, keeping silent about it didn't help either one of them. Brandon only takes a few seconds to think before turning to face her. She could see right on his face that something was wrong but he didn't wish to speak to her about it.

"............" he opened his lips to say something but shuts his lips after a few minutes. What could he even say without upsetting his wife? She will understand true but he didn't want to push his luck.

"It's nothing my beloved. You should just get ready for bed before the next assignment for the hunt. I think you already sewed my wounds up closed so I should be alright..."

"*Sighs*Love...I'm quite fine right now but you are not. Now please why don't you tell me what's wrong? Maybe I can help you if we talked about it. As your wife, I have the right to see what is the matter...to show that I love and care for you...."

"Which is why their is nothing to talk about, Melina. Just please....lets get some sleep for tonight. I know you need i-"

"Is this from today? From that one moment..." she said stopping him but Brandon shuts his mouth to look at her then away quickly. So it was that. Melina sighed to look down at the knitting but still kept working on it.

"You are still worried about me getting hurt and bite from that vampire aren't you? Silly, I told you I was alright and even if the vampire bit me, I'm fine.."she said that Melina saw him not respond.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: A hunter's time

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:52 pm

Brandon didn't want to say it but even in his heart he knew. He knew what would happen to her due to tonight's event. If only he was faster, he would have prevented this to hit her. The love of his life that was cursed because of him.

"Brandon..."

"I'm sorry Melina. It's just.....You're going to become like him just like that vampire we slayed together." he said in a quiet tone of voice but she heard him. So the reason he was feeling down and upset was because of tonight when that vampire bit her. She did see him panic about it but did finish the monster a few seconds later. But the damage was done from the wound he spotted on her.

".................."

"Thanks to that..that monster, you'll need things we never did before together when we became married. I want to be sure you have everything you need without something ruining it for you Melina. I don't...I just don't want to lose you..." he said the last part quietly but feels her touch his cheek as he looks up to her now worried face.

"But you won't lose me, Brandon. I'm always going to be here with you...nothing will change that."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:09 am

He relaxed in her touch to lean in closer against her. One of her hands rubbing against his back to help him feel protected. So what if she was bitten by a vampire? That wouldn't stop Melina from keeping the man she loved safe.

"I'm sorry. I guess I just wanted to make sure everything was alright. You know how much I love you and hoping we can figure something out to help heal you. That vampire only got what he could because he distracted me.."

"But that wasn't your fault remember? Besides, even if it's true that shouldn't do anything to me. He only bit me a little and I didn't feel any burning the vampire left. Second, I already got it checked on when speaking to the doctor about this bite and he told me it's nothing. You were there remember? He said everything will be fine. I'm going to be fine." she didn't know he was this worried about the bite. She always trusted her doctor when it came to being careful.

"You say that now but what if.."

"You worry too much, Brandon. As I said; I'll be fine.."

However Brandon didn't want to skip a beat after she got bitten. He knew and feared she might turn into one of them. In to one of the vampires that were waiting in the dark for food. Hungry for human blood that's ripe and fresh. Even worse, they will be after her blood now since nothing serious has changed. It's almost like the nightmares he got when they first started their hunt...even to that one night when he...

No he couldn't think like that! He had to do what he can to keep her safe. Brandon won't lose her like this. He turns to sit down beside on her the bed but didn't look at her. His mind racing with images of what might happen to her.

Melina looks at his worried face but she reaches to touch his back to rest her head against it. He felt her soothing touch but lowers his head to see his feet. They stayed like this for a while before Brandon turns fully around to hold her close.

"................."

"Love. Are you going to be okay? Is this bite really worrying you so much?" He didn't know if answering a lie was gonna make things better so might as well be honest.

"Melina. You know how I get when it comes to you and if other vampires try to hurt you. I wouldn't forgive myself if something happened to you. What if you got killed? What if they drained you? What if a vampire kidnaps you that I couldn't find you? What if they did horrible things to you to make you beg for mercy? what if-"

"Brandon please breath. You need to stop over worrying yourself due to this bite I got. Just breath and relax for me. As I stated for the sixth time, nothing will happen to me alright? I'll always be your wife....no matter what." she said gently to him as he looks down at her to remain silent. He didn't want her to worry about him to reach and touch her cheek. Even up close she still was beautiful. The same woman he loved for so long that he didn't want to lose her.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:03 am

While Melina was holding her husband in her arms, she only feels him shift a little in her arms. He didn't want to move away from the warmth she always gives off when being held. Knowing she'll always be here to help him. She smiled feeling him relax for a little while with both eyes shut till Melina felt him shiver. Opening one of her eyes, she saw his fears rising inside him. She knew it's all because of the bite she got from tonight but she just looks down with a frown. How in the world could she fix this? How can she show him everything will be alright with them?
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:36 am

Melina didn't know what to say or do to help calm him down but she wanted him to relax and just not over think this. Things will be alright to what she's told him over and over. The world right now is already filled with monsters and vampires roaming the night. She didn't need Brandon to lose it either because of keeping her human. As his lover, all Melina can do is keep him stable and safe. Tonight would be just a simple memory but tomorrow will be a challenge to help her lover remain calm and not go insane with worry.

"I'm so sorry Melina..I never wanted you to..become a vampire. I will do better in protecting you."

"Brandon stop. I will be alright. You're starting to worry me now about how your behaving."

"....I can't help it when it comes to you being safe, Melina. You know how I am and how angry I get if someone tries to harm you or take you away from me. I will not have that........"

"Yes Brandon, I know which I'm happy for but please. You have to please relax and just not think about tonight. I know this bite is making you worry about me. However, you know me better than that even when it's something like this. I'll be alright you'll see so just keep your head up and stop over thinking about tonight. Right now, you need sleep for the next time we have a mission. Lets forget about this because if you don't you're going to over think it." she gently mutters against his back but Brandon sighed to shut his eyes to be unsure about it.

"I know Melina I just don't want anything happening to you at any time. Don't you know how much you mean to me? Even from when I met you that is just well something else. I just wished to never have someone like before hurt you in some way. Just please....please..."

"Shhhhh...Just sleep. We will speak of this another time....." she said to him before gently closing her eyes to fall to sleep. Brandon watches her sleep now but his heart only worries for her. Leaning down to kiss the top of her head, he lays down as well and tries to go to sleep himself.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:33 pm; edited 2 times in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:18 am

She loved him and knew how he felt due to his worry but she didn't want him to over worry himself. Things in their hunter lives isn't easy and sometimes things will happen. No matter how good someone keeps the other safe, someone will end up getting hurt regardless of their actions. He did open his eyes to look at her again but Melina felt his gaze to open of her eyes as well to see him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:55 am

"Brandon? What's the matter?"she asked him but his mind started thinking and seeing bad things now resulting her and him. However, she would be standing there coated in blood and him holding a weapon, tears rolling down his cheek.

"N-Nothing, I just....I wanted to.."he tried to say but feels her press two fingers against his lips. She looks to his face not sure what to say till she moves closer and kisses his forehead. "Lets not speak of this no more, okay? Right now, I can tell this is over worrying you and making you not get sleep. You know you need to sleep rso just worry about this no more. Just rest." She sees him about to speak but Brandon saw her shaking her head no. Sleep now and worry later. He knew she lays down and shuts her eyes to face the window again as the moon was high in the air but he still can't shake the feeling.

He wanted to get at the one that changed her but that might make things worse. Brandon sighed and lays in bed too and pulls her close to have her back against his front. He wanted her safe and protected with nothing hurting her unlike this bite. He didn't know why but it just felt off.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:06 pm

Her body was changing slowly to want him more because it was her only desire was to make him happy. As she told him, she'll always be his and his alone with no other male trying to take him away from her. He was tormented by this for a few hours now and she knew he needed something to distract him. Anything to keep his mind busy will do the trick but for a while. Brandon already read and studied up on vampires and their lust for another so with her, that might be the problem. He didn't know if she'll want blood or him wanting hers. Their both the same creatures but they have different strengths when it came to that. Right now, he's fighting himself to keep her safe from him to make Brandon really want something to distract his thoughts.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:14 pm

Brandon just kept looking ahead but decided to shut his eyes to try and rest. Melina already went to sleep a few minutes ago so he's the only one awake. This wouldn't do for either if he didn't get any rest from his worries. Maybe a little sleep could clear his head just like it did for her sometimes since she would be distracted by a lot of things. Whenever she felt angry or down in the dumps sleeping or food usual helps calm her down. Maybe he was over worrying about this but he was not sure if that vampire's bite was strong or a weaker kind. Many other monsters in this world tend to lie about things but he'll worry about it later.

Brandon will figure something out later tomorrow because it's starting to become later and he's not getting any sleep. Melina would have killed him for not sleeping so he tried to get some rest. Knowing one was to fix something he tends to help them just like her. Why did Melina have such a kind heart soul and yet she was doomed the moment the vampire bit her? Shaking his head again, he just dozed off to sleep finally.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:58 pm

Her love for him only grew and soon she could feel his feelings and could learn how to help and a lot of his ideas were naughty or dirty. She wouldn't judge him just because of that since some would have minds for that. Just to get off some stream building up inside of them. Maybe he's doing the same thing so she just keeps sleeping deeply like he was too. She knew Brandon loved her, no matter what so maybe the hunter was getting in between them? No, it always did that which was fine to her because being a hunter isn't easy.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:08 pm

In the new few hours, both were now in deep sleeps till the rise of the sun. The next morning, both her and him were already on the move once again after waking up (Melina woke up first then woke him up next). They decided to get a head start on the day to their next destination or other jobs for hunters and huntresses. She was walking through the forest with him as Brandon kept a look out just in case for anything hiding in the bushes and trees. Brandon even got word of other hunters that are stationed in this area.

When they walked through the forest behind them, the hunters stumbled onto a village that had not many people living here. It almost seems like everyone abandoned this location in search for a new home. He did wonder where everyone was or was it that she was busy with something else too. Either way she and him were still good with traveling. He stops for a second to catch his breath but Melina just was about to jump over the tree trunk to see him far back.

Guess he was still tired from last night and didn't get the more needed rest that she asked of him. That or it could be he's tired from the whole travel. Melina didn't blame him because getting around can make another tired and sleepy.

She stops to turn around and head back to him, trying to make sure she didn't trip up on anything before waving her arms. He noticed and looked up to see her and give a wave back. "Brandon come on. You're falling behind or do you think we should stop? This has been the longest trip we taken together but I'll understand you need your rest.."

"Hold on, hold on. I'm coming Melina. I just needed to rest my feet and legs a little since you are right. This trip is a long one that I wish to finish soon and we can head back to find a new home together."

"That is true Brandon but we need to get more jobs before doing that. Towns around here are not sometimes used to vampire attacks like hunters are. Some night not be able to tell the difference about it till later. So if we hurry, then we might be able to do that but were still on stand by."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:01 pm

Brandon and Melina had already passed the abandoned village to see a more wider open trail for them. Judging from this place, it might be best to move on to another location for now because no one was even here. During the time they kept walking from the village down the path, Brandon noticed a couple things going on with her. For instant, she was getting faster and stronger trying to burn off her lustful feelings as they travel. She gotten a little more clear of her senses of smell, sense, taste, and hearing.

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:00 pm

Both her and him kept walking down the forest trail while observing the giant map she had during the time. She looked at it to see a fork in the road but it say for them to turn left. She did wonder why the right was off limits but it could be for something else at the moment so she won't break that. Brandon sees her turn to the left to walk ahead but he grew more worried because of it. He even wonders about the whole hormones with vampires.

She'll start giving off a scent to attract males to think she's claiming a mate. Same with her fangs showing. Eyes changing for a later time. Even figuring out of her new powers which may come in the way future. Brandon now had to be sure she will be safe from anyone that might try to claim her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:34 am

At first, the traveling time didn't seem too bad for them since Brandon and Melina got to their new location. He didn't see such a place before while Melina felt the same thing. She wonders what is going on and where to look for. Maybe in some way, she wonders if being lost. In a couple minutes, she and him noticed something in the darkness getting ready in defense. It showed to be the mindless kind.

They appear first in groups to surround the two of them and they both dispatch them. Melina and Brandon kept this up for the following two hours to make them think they finished them all until more intelligent forceful vampires appear setting a trap from him. They already had a plan to draw him away while they try to claim Melina. Brandon wouldn't approve of such a thing, doing his best to get away from the others in front of him to get to Melina.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:03 pm

She took noticed to them and read in some book these are more dangerous than most vampires they hunted down. Some were crazy or deadly but these kind were more life threatening for both Brandon and Melina. She quickly started shooting to keep them away or kill them since they lost their minds but not fully. She didn't want a single one getting too close but Brandon knew she couldn't keep this up for much longer. Same with running out of bullets to not give her time to reload. Brandon took out the more dangerous ones just in case but he can see just how dangerous they were regarding it. They were more powerful yes but some say their minds don't really function well if one was to knock out.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:26 pm

Both Brandon and Melina kept their strength up while fighting the vampires that wouldn't back down. Slashing and trying to gut at least one of them for their blood. Minutes later, the more higher thought vampires quickly moved away and retreated due to getting to badly hurt. Melina panted tired while putting away her weapons glad that was over. However, Brandon was feeling a little out of it. He didn't know why he was so tired as he panted and fell to his knees.

"Brandon! Are you alright!?"she said after rushing to his side but he only held his face with one hand. He didn't respond to her for a few minutes but she grew worried about him now. Melina wonders what was wrong with him till noticing his body behavior. The way he breathed. The way his body was sweating. Even seeing his fangs extended past his lips. He couldn't need that now...could he? He didn't need blood for at least another month but he groans as his injuries and healing make him crave her blood more.

She had a guess the battle with the vampires made him lose too much blood and he was growing hungry for blood rapidly.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:58 pm

"Don't worry Brandon, I'll get you somewhere to help you rest. Lets get you somewhere to rest.."she said gently while holding onto Brandon who kept deeply breathing in ragged breath. He didn't sound too good now and it slowly worried her even more. Shaking her head, she helps him up from the dirty ground to a near by inn that was close to town. After renting a room for the night, Melina gets him on the bed so he won't move as much. Somehow she grew worried about him as Brandon turns to lay on his side so he can rest. Even for a werewolf he sure was stubborn. Well maybe all the guys were but she wouldn't let it get to her as badly.

She tried placing a cold ice cloth on his forehead but he didn't move to shiver. Brandon just remained silent after so long, feeling the cold helping but not as much. She knew he needed blood because he'll only get worse and worse. She wanted him to be alright not sick due to his blood hunger. Even if she was unknown of being a vampire, Melina wouldn't let it get too bad.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:16 pm

He groans as his fangs show themselves and she knew he needed blood
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:50 pm

She tries to ask what was wrong but he couldn't say anything.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 28, 2017 7:15 pm

The shadows shoe a beast poyncing on a young girl biting deep into her neck as he claimed he rblood she screams out being held into the bed hard and feeling him takin geverything out of her neck her will her blood her soul.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 28, 2017 7:30 pm

She grew worried seeing him rapidly breathing in and out with his fangs still exposed. This lust for blood was getting dangerous so maybe she can help him. Looking around, Melli takes out one of her throwing knives and held her wrist up. The sound of flesh being sliced reached his ears to smell something coming from it. He looks to see Melli slicing her wrist with blood spilling out as it really stung. She lowers it down near him as drops of it hits his cheek.

He sat up quickly to not have any get in his mouth but the drops that hit his face runs off to his chest or shirt. She knew he didn't wish to but he might have no choice. "You need to eat Brandon. I know you gave your word years ago you won't ever feed from me but I'm the only blood source you got. Now please drink." she held up her wrist but he looks away not wanting to smell it; the dangerous elixir of humans flowing within their bodies. The same warm drink many vampires ache for.

"I will not break that promise Melli. I remember years ago I wouldn't so maybe if I go and find a animal-"

"And have them blame you for the low live stock, no. Just eat from me and it should help. I want to help so go ahead and do it. Or I'll force you to." she said glaring but he was looking down at his lap but his eyes shut tight sensing something. The same feeling whenever his lust for blood got bad. He saw shadows around the room but they were hands and voices going inside of his head. They were surrounding him but she couldn't see them.

'What are you waiting for? Feed...Feed and get her elixir..'

'That will help your urge go down unless you wish to feed while you claim her.'

'She's not fully vampire but half, I heard theirs is really delicious. Why not have a taste....'

'Drink fool...drink and become lost to your desires......'

'Feeding from the wrist is good but the neck is way better.....'

'Feed...Feed....Feed...FEED!'

'You will never know the true desires of human blood......we need to it live to stay powerful....feed or we will make you....'

He grips the sheets to tear into it but Melli grew more worried to touch his back and it caused him to scream out. She moves her hand back from the sudden out burst but he grabs her bloody wrist to start lapping up her blood slurping pretty loud. She didn't say anything but grew worried since he never acted like this before. Was something wrong with him. His tongue moves across her cut but more of her blood spills out to his hand that his face was shadowed.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 28, 2017 7:52 pm

He sucks her bloos hard panting and tryig ro resist but unable to
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 28, 2017 7:56 pm

"Brandon...." she's never seen him this lost before but she only could see him licking and sucking on her wrist harder and harder for blood. His fangs poke against the skin but he wanted to bite her. To taste her but he was groaning and moaning from how it was. His tongue was already coated in her blood but stops to pant rather animal like.

"....."

"Hah..hah..hah...." he was catching his breath still before going back to feeding. Melli only sat beside him while keeping him close as he keeps drinking her blood but some spills past his lips and onto the bed so blood drops were seen as well but she didn't push him away or anything. All Melli did was let him feed. For a while, she felt okay and it's sorta odd because she should be drained dry but wasn't. The sucking only got stronger to him growling and moaning in lust but she didn't say anything about it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 28, 2017 8:01 pm

He finished pulling back with gliwing eyes as she moans cumming to feel bus fangs out of her wrist.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 28, 2017 8:13 pm

She carefully held her wrist as it bleeds but Brandon slowly just panted in and out that he cleans his fangs of the blood. Melli gently gets some bandages to wrap it up but looks at him as he tried to lay down holding his head.

"A-are you feeling better now?" she asked him but was done wrapping her hand and wrist up as Brandon wasn't sure how to respond to that.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:21 am