Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Siren's tears

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Siren's tears

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:09 pm

He grunts feeling her slamming herself down and pulling herself up before hearing her crying out drooling. Her head leans back while moaning out but he only forces her to sit fully on his cock that she twitches and cries a little. It felt so big and thick and even feeling the throbs it had. Her milk was that powerful to make him this big and she loved it. She already was going crazy as he made her feel him.

"So cute....your little pussy and womb is fully stuffed with my cock inside of you. Is it that good?"

"Y-Yes..it feels s-so good.....your already tearing m-me apart.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:38 am

She feels him buck his hips hard as she was going down causing her to orgasm with a heavy moan. He moves with her and against her panting and moaning from how much pleasure he was feeling. He nearly drowned in it and he barely began.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:35 pm

The both of them became more heated and weaker now that she slowly became soaking wet from what he was doing. Even making her hips slam down onto his own while she cries out.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:13 am

Their hips crash together as he slams up into her her belly ruined by the force he used. He mians loudly lost ro his lust as he didnt restrain himself. He took a pause ro sit up and bite her breasts sucking rhem as rhey ache drined and weak. His hips jackhammer driving her out of her mind with plwasure.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:08 pm

Melli only held onto him tightly while feeling him do that but moans near his ear, slamming down to meet his thrusts. It felt so good to get him filled because of it before slowly wrapping her legs around his hips still whimpering in hopes for more.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:28 am

He thrusts harder making her feel more.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:02 pm

"W-wait, wait, wait, wait! Brandon please y-you've made me cum so m-many times now. I don't know i-if I can take any more p-pleasure!" she begs to him but it left him getting more aroused to pull her head down and kiss her lips deeply in his own desire. Melli only whimpers loving the heat of this before he pushes her against the wall still buried deep inside of her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:05 am

He thrusts harder and burns harder and hotter.he wasnt going to let up and he wasnt going to hokd back.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:02 pm

She kept crying out feeling him going all out but Brandon just held her close to kiss and nip her neck even more to make a little blood show. Melli whimpers feeling him bite her but she only shivers once more to burn.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:42 pm

He keeps going losing h8mself to the pleasure
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:58 pm

She kept crying and screaming out in pleasure but felt herself getting closer and closer now. The pleasure and sensation went to her mind that he groans slamming into her violently to make her slam down and take him fully. She whimpers feeling that but shivers again because of it.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:21 pm

He burst unside without warning
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:52 pm

She yelps feeling him release inside of her but Melli hugs him tightly feeling her own coming out too. Both him and her panted at the same time with her holding his cheek and head to pant against his lips. Brandon blushes to look deeply into her eyes but held her tightly before they only blush worse to relax. He did remain inside of her during this time to feel more pleasure but he didn't move since he wouldn't over simulate her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:34 pm

Hearing her say something in her daze about over stimulating he moves a bit ti see what it was like to her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:53 pm

She moans out louder in more pleasure but felt more weaker thanks for that. It started burning up thanks to that but it left her moaning out more lustfully than before. He just pushes into her deeper before feeling some wetness spill out of her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:15 pm

He keeps moving loving tges lost moans she makes
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:26 pm

"P..Please master, h-have mercy on my body. I c-can't cum anymore..I can't cum a-any hhgggnnn....." she feels him slamming upward into her again, feeling the insides clamping down onto his member to make her throw her head back again and sweat flying off her face. He only knew she was cumming again before slamming her down to force another overstimulated orgasm. Her warm juices spills onto his member and the floor that she was panting and crying from the pleasure. He panted looking at her dazed out expression before he suddenly forces himself to stand up with her in his arms. This took by a shock but feels him kiss her lips or make out with her. This sensation left her whimpering in his kiss till they were pressed against a wall and her breaking it.

She gasped against the lips, feeling him grinding into her while his balls press up against her wet lips.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:31 pm

He keeps slamming her hard against the wall throbbing inside her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:39 pm

She gasped and moaned out loving how it felt but her over filled pussy was started to spill everything he gave her. Her hands grip onto his shoulders while feeling his member throbbing inside of her getting ready to burst with each grunt of his thrusts. He sits up a little holding onto her thighs and kisses her lips deeply as she cries out once more from the wet noises and claps of skin. "Ah ah ah ahh ahh ah ahhh c-cummmmm cumming m-master is making me cum!!!"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:44 pm

He felt her body jolt and go limp but he continues thrusting becuase he eassnt finished with her yet
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:21 pm

He panted with grunts feeling her coming again but he sits up to pull her closer towards him and slams into her deeper now. She cries out clawing at the ground with the tongue hanging out that Brandon forces her to take him even rougher for his heated needs. Never in her life had she figure humans gets this lost for desire and yet, he already has made her come many times. Even him feeling so worked up that he was pleasuring her ten times more than before. Both hands reach over to grip her breasts and squeeze and rub them, hearing her purring for more.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:29 am

Gearing her purr he squeezes harder making it a moan. His hips jackhammer as he spreads more pleasure inside and out if her body.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:48 pm

Her juices spill from her place but it left her a more bigger mess, dripping onto the ground while he was forcing her to move back. The feeling of her tight dripping place made his member throb inside of her as she moans out loving the thickness. She started to burn up even hotter now that it left her dazed from the desires of pleasure he gave her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:46 pm

He burst inside with a heavy groan
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:00 pm

She arches her back crying out from the heavy burst of cum flooding inside of her, twitching from each one. He groans loving how it feels but it left him burning to hold her tightly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:58 pm