Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Siren's tears

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: Siren's tears

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:22 am

Everything was spent and he fell limp passing out from his own lust.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:07 pm

Melli blinks to see him knocked out after so much but she only held him close to her chest, letting him hear her heartbeat that he only remained still. She still will always love and care about him in order to do what is right towards her. Knowing some things will change between them for their happiness. Melli used her powers to clean him up and then herself while wearing a black long dress but she still held him while humming to help him stay in a deep relaxed sleep.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:21 am

He sleeps peacefully in her arms blisful with his life with ber.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:52 pm

She only hugs him while cuddling into his chest but Brandon just held her against him while recovering himself.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:04 pm

He smiles rubbing her head
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:12 pm

During the time, Brandon and Melli were sleeping together on the ground that the day passes to night. He did wake up after a couple hours but he didn't move because she was sleeping on his chest. She seems to have needed more sleep like he did because of what they did. He blushes a little seeing she's still naked so he looks around to find some cool blanket that he brought with him and wraps it around the both of them. He looks down once more at her but touches her cheek while she rested.

This made her blush lightly from the touch but he smiled, thinking she was adorable.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:19 pm

He watches her sleep and slowly starts to drift off h8mself
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:30 pm

They still kept sleeping in the right during the time but they seem like a peaceful couple. When morning arose, Brandon was still sleeping but Melli was not there since she was hunting for breakfast for them to eat. That and she can get used to her new human body now but she did get a few fish and other things to eat while looking around for more.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:37 pm

He went to look for her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:34 pm

The water was warm this morning but he was looking around in the water seeing fishes and other sea creatures swimming around. This was really relaxing for that part but he had to find her because he wasn't sure if hunters were out here for her kind. Brandon kept swimming during the time before he stops seeing something to the left. He sees Melli swimming but holding a water sack full of fish and crabs. He swims over to her but stops when seeing some shadow drawing close. That had to be a hunting ship and she didn't know what it was.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:11 pm

He recognised it and rushed to helo her before it spotted her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:12 pm

She got another crab for her fishing sack about to look around but Brandon quickly swims to her and pulls her down from arrows almost stabbing into her. Melina looked shocked about to ask what was wrong but he shook his head to have her not speak. He only points up to the shadow that was indeed a hunter's boat. They must have been out here to either find more sirens or bigger monsters that lurk in the water.

Melina and Brandon keeps hidden from them but swims through the caverns to get away and head back home.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:05 am

Returning home to her cave she thought he got hurt and after stripping him bate to see he was unhurt she does the same so he can inspect her. She was fine and she tackles him kissing roughly for what he did.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:42 pm

Brandon felt that she was stronger than ever but breaks the kiss, panting in heavily for air. She hugs him tight not wishing to let him go because she was worried. Hunters had come near these waters so it's not going to be long before her home was found. Melina wonders if she should move to a more safer location away from the hunters or something.

Brandon looks worried seeing her that way but gently holds her, insuring everything will be fine. Nothing will harm or hurt her while he was around. They stayed in hiding now but she was blushing feeling aroused again thanks to his kindness which she hid. The hunters were gone four hours later while Brandon was starting a fire and cooking the food she caught today.

A lot of crabs and fish for a pretty big haul but he turns his head to see her looking at the water below her two human feet that turned back after she was dry. She couldn't stop thinking of the hunters that came near the waters she's been in for many years now. However, she was afraid of leaving this place and them destroying it.

Melina wanted to stay and fight them off with her staff that's hidden in her home. However, that might lead to them catching her instead. She was the last or few last sirens in the water lands and she didn't like the terrible stories that humans eat her kind because they are delicious to them. She shook her head to clear the thought from her mind before stroking her arm slowly.

"..............." he lets out a sigh now even more worried about her but wishes to help her be happy again. Brandon stood up from the still cooking food and sits down by her as Melina remained silent.

"Hey.....I just came over to check up on you. How you holding up?" he asked gently and sweetly but Melina didn't respond to either of them. She may want to head home and be alone or someone wanting to see things different. Even without the talking, this was still pretty relaxing. With a sigh, he shook his head touch her hand. "I'm guessing I'm okay or so.....it shouldn't worry you too much..." she said quietly.

"I see but don't worry, even if they destroy your home...you're memories are still there. I know you been here for a long while to even years before we met. That's why I want to help you keep this place safe from them.." he explains but she looks down even more worried. From her last encounter, the hunters caught her before with new strategies. She fears if that same group of hunters upgraded their ship and weapons now.

"I don't know....I get the feeling they are upgrading their ships and weapons to destroy our home. I just wish hunters didn't just see us like some trophy because I know a few in the old years had their heads sliced off and mounted on the wall. Maybe it's best to get out of here..before they come back to see what happened?"

"That is true. We don't know what sort of thing would happen. I was going to say something like this was a possible choice. Right now, the hunters are gone so you can relax my sweet. I don't want you to get stressed out in fear." he said before she blushes a light pink, feeling him kiss the back of her hoof. They stayed in the cave for a long while and it was not too bad either.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:39 am

He decided to keep a closer watch on the sea than he had previously because he wantwd to protect her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:08 pm

He goes back to check on their dinner but sees it's finally done. Brandon prepares the plates for them before seeing her walk over when fully dry as a human once more. She sits down near the fire and takes her plate after thanking him and begins to eat. Brandon looked worried about her before he started eating as well. The fire burns in front of them but they didn't know what to say to one another during this time.

After a while, they were just eating with no words to say due to today.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:16 pm

He finished eating and went to bed kissing her on the forehead. "If you need anything please let me know."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:20 pm

"O..Okay.." she said gently to him but Brandon nods still worried about her. He gives another kiss to the forehead and goes back to laying down and getting some sleep. Melina only curls up again under the blanket and tries to sleep. Today wasn't helping her relax and it just makes her really nervous. What if they were out there still hunting for her kind? She knew many were already killed or taken away. She just closed her eyes afraid but hopes things will be alright for her and Brandon.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:14 pm

He woke up to find her laying on top of him hugging him tightly. She was sleeping and at some point had a night terror and clings to him for comfort. He pet her sleeping head and stays still si she can rest.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:38 pm

Brandon keeps her close still petting her head but he gently sees her nuzzling into his chest. She might have had a real bad night terror that explains her feeling that way. he wanted to help her feel better but in time he will. Right now, she might have woken up later that night before dozing back to sleep. He will hold on that for a while till she's more better again.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:49 pm

He looked at her and holds her close until she wakes up and blushes seeing him looking at her and patting her head. His smile and gaze were warm and hit her so hard she got wet right away. She pulls away because of her fears of being hibted like her people or losing him and it made her sad. He asks her what was wring but she shakes her head. She didnt know how to say it. He walked ivee and kisses her lips making her hot and red. She oulls back panting a bit but trying to fight her arousal. Even if it helped her feel better it wouldnt silve thw oroblem but even then she hesitated. Thw draw of his pleasure was heavy and she desired it more than her fear was strong and his smaller kisses to her neck made her gasp and lean back to feel his lips on her chest and collar.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:53 pm

He only hugs her closer against his body while leaving gentle touches against her skin. Brandon wanted to give his love to her in some way but he only wishes to see her alright and safe. Melina shuts her eyes from the kisses but gasps when he kisses under her collar to cover her lips. She gently moves him away from him but he only hugs her close, wondering what was the matter. Melina didn't want to worry him but he now grew concerned about her since she was pushing him away.

"S..stop..please.." she whispered to him but Brandon only looks to her with one hand touching her cheek. His hand was warm but slowly shuts her eyes to savor it a little longer.

"What's wrong? Am I doing something to make you sad or unhappy. If their is something wrong you can tell me.." he said gently against her neck but Melina didn't know how to say it to him. In some way, she wasn't able to explain or say what was wrong in her mind. She just didn't like to think about it. Brandon wonders what was wrong but sees her move away to hug herself.

"......"

"........."

"Melina...."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:15 am

"I-i dont want to lose you. I dont want you to hte me like other humans do... "

He was taken aback

"Other humans? You saw others?"

She nodded and sh8vered worse f4om the conflict and he understood. They werent just oghers they were hunters. He reaches around her and pulls her flose and her heat increased.

"Im here youre safe. I wont leave you."

She snifred and tried to break away but he didnt let her.

"Please our love it hurts you i can see it. You get so drained i fear i will go too far and take everything... fhen i would be alone..."

He understood her fears since that was a risk of their love and he knew that but didnt care. He loved her the same and knew something else. Her love for him would always protect him from death at her hands. He kisses her hotly and d3fid3d to prove that he could give her his love freely and satisfy her without dying.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:37 am

She blushes feeling him kiss her again but Melina was about to struggle and stop him till one of his hands lowers down to hold her hand. He didn't want her to be afraid of being together. Their love was something to keep them together, not drive them apart. She wanted to believe that either way but it always seems like she did wrong and he would hate her for it but he didn't. Brandon loved her no matter what and it did him so good to know that.

"........."

"Please believe me Melina...If I wanted nothing to do with you, I wouldn't have saved your when I was a child. As a man, I will always be with you. I'll protect you from anything that tries to harm or take you away from me. Nothing will stop me from giving you my love and that's a promise. So please...please don't push me away...let me in your heart as you already have and let me love you."

"You...You would go that far.....just to be with me? Even if other humans might try to hunt you down as they do with me?" she asked about to cry but he nods his head to tell her that. He would do anything for her. Even if it means giving up something to keep her happy and safe. Hearing that only made her blush and cry but he leans in to kiss her tears away, holding her cheeks.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:37 am

This time he put the moves on with extra passion. His free hand had explorde her body while they kiss and he took speciwl care not to go anywhere too sensitive becuas ehe didnt want to push he raway. She swuirms and moans loving his touch and trying to keep her head clear. After some time he pulls out her breasts and started to suck the milk out of them one then the other. She moans heavily trying to warn him that it was too good but he didnt listen and she cums repeatedly just from him sucking her milk out. Weak and heated she felt his member throbbing much bigger than before as her milk effected it again. She quivers feeing the tip press against her and he removes the rest of theur flothes and pushes her down on the floor.

She was looking up at him panting and grinding against the ti before she calls out lowdy freling him insert his th3 robbing heat inside her. She cries out feeling too mu ch and moans as he works it al the way inside. She was stuffed with it but it still wasnt completely insid eher and he started to thrust. He had filled both her pussy and womb before he started thrusting and he groans and keeps trying to push the rest inaide but it just wouldnt fit. She cries out and even screams in pleasure as he keeps trying and her bly bulges making her look pregnant. His size was threatening to rip her inside if any more was pushed in and she knew it wasnt al the way inside.

"Haa incredible its so big it wont even AAAH go in al the way. AAAH please be MMMM OOOH GOD! " she felt a sting as his thrusts had started to force her to expand bit by bit taking him even deeper stretching her worse than ever even small fractures in her insides from too mu ch but he didnt go too much and hurt her. She felt it sliding deeper i til she felt his hips starting to crash against hers.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:58 pm