Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Siren's tears

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Siren's tears

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:12 pm

Brandon panted while holding her hips tightly feeling her warm hot moist folds and insides clenching down on him. He saw her sweating and whimpering from how hot it was but she only purrs to look down. "It's so hot..you're way too hot inside of me...my poor pussy is dripping right now..ahhhhhh...you're going to tear me apart Brandon....I want you to nmmmmmm!" she feels him throbbing inside of her but he was panting to look down at her back.

"It's so hot.....something's different from the inside...it feels so good.." he said groaning to buck his hips to make her yelp.

"W..wait! Don't mmmmmmmm don't buck your hips t..that way...your member will get even deeper near t..the...hhahhh......" she tried to warn him but the pleasure only burns through her mind even more as he was keeping her still.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:23 am

He groans going all out as his limit seemed to grow floser.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:18 pm

She tries to get away feeling him going deeper inside of her that she moans from how his member throbs inside of her. Feeling the sensation burning though her body after a while to Brandon groaning out from more juices spilling out of her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:41 pm

He bursts with a loud shout and his seed pumoed deeo inside her filling her up. He oanted and slowed down tryimg to cool off from the heat
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:44 pm

She shook feeling his seed fill her up but Brandon wanted holding her tightly in his arms with kisses to her neck.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:24 pm

He was sti throbbing inside her and she started moving her own hips to feel more of his pekasure. Even whe she was feeling down he always seemed to fix it with his love. As she worms it inside her body she moans and feels his seed spill out of her. It did t matter to her becaus ehe felt so good. She raise and lowers her hios whimpering befor she pants and starts to plead for more.

"Haa please. Give me more. Its so good. Youre so big thanks to my milk it always make me want more haa olease mmm thust inside haa fill me up take me till im broken. I want you i need it." Shw said half dazed and she saw him blush as she moved herself. She sat up and pushed him down to ride him making her moans worse and pushing him a the way inside witb her weight. As she works her hips they both feel the heat getting worse and she leans back thrusing her hios down before she starts to beg worse.

"Haa whu arent you thrusting haa its good it will be better if you do olease pu isb my pussy take me i want it" she begged and she felt a sharp thrust folowed by his lips sucking more of her milk. The attention to her breasts and the milm was making them a little bigger every time he drains them dry. She felt the powerful pull of his lips and mouth sucki g hard and she felt it fi his mouth before a powerful gulp and a sharp stab to her womb from his hips.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:31 pm

She leans her head back moaning out loudly feeling that before feeling his own member throbbing inside of him. Her stomach showing a little lump from how big he was inside of her. She only shivers loving it that he was gulping down more of her milk wanting to taste and feel even more. He slowly grew more heated now that he was groaning loving the flavor of her milk. His hands keeps gripping her hips, still thrusting upward into her. She purrs with more moans to grind her hips against his lap that he was holding her closer now.

"More..g...give me more Brandon. It feels so good..having you inside and feeling how big you are. My whole body can't keep up...so please ravish me Brandon please...m..make me keep cumming over and over till i'm dry...I'm begging you.." she panted out.

"You're so naughty for a siren..begging for more like this...It's so arousing seeing you this way. Even feeling your tight wet pussy dripping all over me. Do you want me t..that badly?" he panted against her sweaty skin.

"Yes..yes please I want it.. I need it so badly right now.. I c..can't..I can't control my......mmmmm.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:52 am

He started thrusting harder and faster making her moan before she finished. He panted and sweat worse feeling her and wanting more of this.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:58 pm

He holds her close against his body that Brandon leans in closer to kiss and nip at her neck with his own teeth. His love only burns more of her that it was growing more unstable for them both. With her grinding and bouncing in his lap to his thrusts growing stronger by the second. She was only whimpering a little more that it made her become more wetter as he groans thrusting up.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:07 am

He didnt stop or hold back hearing her moans. She bounced heaviky on top of his working her hips to drive him as deep as possible for as much pleasure as she could get. He reaches to squeeze her breasts earning louder moans aince they were very sensitive.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:04 pm

She winces feeling his thumbs rubbing against her perky nipples that he sees some white coming from them. That was her milk again that caused Brandon to lick his lips. Even with her grinding her hips into his own, moaning out not even seeing his gaze on her breasts. He drank so much of her milk already that he was growing hungry to drink more of it. While she was bouncing away on his lap, Brandon quickly pulls her down hearing a squeak and latches onto one of them sucking hard.

She cries out suddenly feeling his lips and hot mouth before her milk came squirting out into his mouth and down his throat. Somehow, her milk was three times sweeter than the last time, causing a deep groan to leave his throat. "N..No again..n.not my milk! Don't s..suck on my nipple s..so rough Brandon please!" she begs but he feels her stop moving her hips which was not something he wanted. Brandon grips her hips to force her to move and grind in his lap.

Melina moans out again gripping the wet edge of the rock near them while feeling his member throbbing inside of her soaked pussy. He was getting bigger now and she loved it, growing excited if he was going to rip her in half.

"Ahh~ M..My breast...my poor sensitive b..breasts....you're sucking on it s..so hard..mmmmmmm....d..draining my milk....Please k..keep going. Keep drinking more...milk me d..dry please...." she said but feels him thrusting upward to make her gasp clawing at the rock. "Ahhhh Yes! Yes, that's it mmmmmm h..harder..keep sucking on it h..harder please..." she begs grinding her hips while bouncing up and down a little faster. He groans feeling her tightening up but that made him want her even more.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:08 pm

He was getting too big for her and she was stretching so bad she felt veey tight to him. Her milk always made him harder and thicker inside her and she feels h8m slamming it inside harder than she was. He groans and growls moans and groans trying to releive himself of the hunger and desire he had for pleasure. Her place was dripping from her latest release and he still thrusts hard and fast deiving her mind out of it completely.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:11 pm

She groans out with soft moans leaving her lips, feeling how he grips her hips tightly so she couldn't escape. Brandon only groans out loving how tight she was before feeling her wet folds dripping even more. Her body was coated in sweat but that only grew more and more heated feeling like her legs could give out. She tried to push him back but it only ends up with him slamming into her that she screams out.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:24 pm

Her legs buckle and drive him inter her with her weight making it stab her deepest spot. She cries out and gasps while he moans and thrusts harder.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:29 pm

"Ahhhh ahhhhh hahhhaaaa p..please Brandon please! You're r..ramming so deep inside. I might ahhhhh!!!!" she felt him grinding her hips down onto his own that she cries out once more feeling her folds dripping a bit on the ground. Brandon didnt' even stop when hearing the words, still kissing and pounding away into her body. His hands even reaches to grip her breasts, making her cry out.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:43 pm

He continues jarder and faster not ceaeing about control. To him it was just him and jer and he was fucking her with eveything he had. No resistance no holding back. He gave her everything freely and witbout restraint making her and himself get closer and hotter every moment. What she feared was getting ripped again but she was tougher than that now and her pleasure only increased with his touch and thrusting.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:50 pm

She tried to hold off as best as she could, moaning and drooling from how much he slams into her. However, Melli only leans her head back screaming and twitching. Brandon only panted against her neck before letting out lustful groans of pleasure. How wet and tighter she got only made him slam her down before cumming suddenly inside of her. She yelps feeling that to squirt as well feeling his seed filling her up. She twitched on his lap but was panting with tears.

"I..it's flowing inside of m..me..your warm hot seed..i..is flowing inside.." she said panting out weak while Brandon leaves kisses and bites against her skin.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:01 am

His release slowly dripped out of her as he kisses and nips her skin.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:04 am

She kept feeling his member releasing more of his seed inside of her but whines when he bit against her neck. Brandon only lets go of her skin to leave a few kisses against her neck again. She was just too precious right now and he only wanted her for himself. Melli tried to say something but gasped feeling his hands gripping and squeezing her breasts, hoping to keep playing with her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:19 am

He sucked out the last bits of her milk and shw gasps feeling hin skowly swel up to his peak before he startedto thrust again sucming harderon her nipples to pleasure her worse now that her breasts weredrained dry
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:30 am

Feeling how hard he was sucking her milk almost made Melina cum suddenly. However, she held it together still thrusting her hips down to feel more. He groans loving how her insides were clamping around his member that she was slowly panting in and out, wanting to feel everything from him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:37 am

They were both pushing their limits and trying to push the other past their release.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:47 am

They didn't ease up on grinding against one another, making out in wet kisses. The two even felt more heated to make Melli break the kiss panting against his lips that she moans out feeling him grinding the length against her harder that she whimpers feeling her folds dripping. "Ahhh..ahhhhhh....w..wait...don't grind so mmmmmmm!!!" it felt so good to her that she's having trouble focusing. Feeling how aroused and big Brandon was made Melli purr wanting more.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:48 pm

He vroans a but and moans fetting closer to his limit. She was close too and trying to resist but they were too much for eachother and they burst suddenly falling limp
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:58 pm

She leans back crying out her climax while Brandon groans his own, feeling his seed spilling into her warm womb while she was feeling her insides gulping his seed into her. They couldn't move while panting heavily from what they felt. The heated sensation of aroused pleasure only burns within her body and his but he sees her looking at him dazed before they share a heated wet kiss together.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:10 pm