Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Siren's tears

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Siren's tears

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:12 pm

Brandon panted while holding her hips tightly feeling her warm hot moist folds and insides clenching down on him. He saw her sweating and whimpering from how hot it was but she only purrs to look down. "It's so hot..you're way too hot inside of me...my poor pussy is dripping right now..ahhhhhh...you're going to tear me apart Brandon....I want you to nmmmmmm!" she feels him throbbing inside of her but he was panting to look down at her back.

"It's so hot.....something's different from the inside...it feels so good.." he said groaning to buck his hips to make her yelp.

"W..wait! Don't mmmmmmmm don't buck your hips t..that way...your member will get even deeper near t..the...hhahhh......" she tried to warn him but the pleasure only burns through her mind even more as he was keeping her still.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:23 am

He groans going all out as his limit seemed to grow floser.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:18 pm

She tries to get away feeling him going deeper inside of her that she moans from how his member throbs inside of her. Feeling the sensation burning though her body after a while to Brandon groaning out from more juices spilling out of her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:41 pm

He bursts with a loud shout and his seed pumoed deeo inside her filling her up. He oanted and slowed down tryimg to cool off from the heat
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:44 pm

She shook feeling his seed fill her up but Brandon wanted holding her tightly in his arms with kisses to her neck.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:24 pm

He was sti throbbing inside her and she started moving her own hips to feel more of his pekasure. Even whe she was feeling down he always seemed to fix it with his love. As she worms it inside her body she moans and feels his seed spill out of her. It did t matter to her becaus ehe felt so good. She raise and lowers her hios whimpering befor she pants and starts to plead for more.

"Haa please. Give me more. Its so good. Youre so big thanks to my milk it always make me want more haa olease mmm thust inside haa fill me up take me till im broken. I want you i need it." Shw said half dazed and she saw him blush as she moved herself. She sat up and pushed him down to ride him making her moans worse and pushing him a the way inside witb her weight. As she works her hips they both feel the heat getting worse and she leans back thrusing her hios down before she starts to beg worse.

"Haa whu arent you thrusting haa its good it will be better if you do olease pu isb my pussy take me i want it" she begged and she felt a sharp thrust folowed by his lips sucking more of her milk. The attention to her breasts and the milm was making them a little bigger every time he drains them dry. She felt the powerful pull of his lips and mouth sucki g hard and she felt it fi his mouth before a powerful gulp and a sharp stab to her womb from his hips.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:31 pm

She leans her head back moaning out loudly feeling that before feeling his own member throbbing inside of him. Her stomach showing a little lump from how big he was inside of her. She only shivers loving it that he was gulping down more of her milk wanting to taste and feel even more. He slowly grew more heated now that he was groaning loving the flavor of her milk. His hands keeps gripping her hips, still thrusting upward into her. She purrs with more moans to grind her hips against his lap that he was holding her closer now.

"More..g...give me more Brandon. It feels so good..having you inside and feeling how big you are. My whole body can't keep up...so please ravish me Brandon please...m..make me keep cumming over and over till i'm dry...I'm begging you.." she panted out.

"You're so naughty for a siren..begging for more like this...It's so arousing seeing you this way. Even feeling your tight wet pussy dripping all over me. Do you want me t..that badly?" he panted against her sweaty skin.

"Yes..yes please I want it.. I need it so badly right now.. I c..can't..I can't control my......mmmmm.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:52 am

He started thrusting harder and faster making her moan before she finished. He panted and sweat worse feeling her and wanting more of this.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:58 pm

He holds her close against his body that Brandon leans in closer to kiss and nip at her neck with his own teeth. His love only burns more of her that it was growing more unstable for them both. With her grinding and bouncing in his lap to his thrusts growing stronger by the second. She was only whimpering a little more that it made her become more wetter as he groans thrusting up.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:54 am