Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Siren's tears

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Siren's tears

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:55 pm

She had a wide load of food for them to cook and eat, setting the net down so the fish, crab, and lobster don't fall out or escape. Melina then works on setting the fire up so she can cook the food while getting the firewood left over and sets it up. He didn't say anything watching her with a smile but she gets the fire wood set and takes her staff. She points it at the wood and uses magic to create a blue fire that lights up the wood.

He didn't say a thing about that while she was holding her hands out to get warm but set up the food to be cooked. She didn't know he was awake but wanted to suprise him with a giant breakfast.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:11 pm

He watched her as she worked and keeps quiet to avoid distracting her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:21 pm

She was humming slightly but made sure the food didn't get burned or anything.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:40 am

I thought you would have fished the local area empty by now" he said watching her as she cooked.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:52 pm

She jumped hearing his voice to turn seeing him but Brandon only waves hi while she blushes to look away. "I w-was but I saw fresh class of fish and stuff that I could just fish for something. I figure you w-were hungry and......" she mutters but he only thought she was too adorable and sweet for her doing this for him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:18 am

"He smiles looking at her pink flustered face and hearing her stammer. He said nothing more and just watched he rsmiling and making her nervous. She was getting blushy from his gaze but focused on what she was doing to avoid mistakes. She didnt make one mistake before preparing the meal to be eaten.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:37 pm

Brandon said nothing but lets Melina cook the food.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:25 am

She lay next to him munching on a crab leg vefore offering him the plate he took the lobster tail leaving the crab and fish for her. He enjoyed it thoroughly becuase she had managed to flush the lobtser clean so it was safe to eat. She smiles seeing him enjoy her cooking since she was still eating her portion. They finished together and he tooj the plate to clean it up for her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:49 pm

"Do you l..like the food?" she asked while looking at Brandon but he didn't say anything while savoring the food she had. In some way, she really was wondering if he liked it or hated it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:49 pm