Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Siren's tears

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Siren's tears - Page 31 Empty Re: Siren's tears

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:21 pm

She looked more dazed after feeling him inside of her after so long, his throbbing member pulsing with blood and cum that was later. He wanted to give her everything he had to hold back, knowing she would break over and over again if he was going to feel over heated. She slowly shivers feeling him keeping still but his hands rest on her hips while seeing her looking more lost.

"I..Inside; your fully inside of me. My womb is stuffed.." she said in a weak tone seeing him panting in and out while taking in the pleasure he's felt from being inside of her. She started feeling more heated thanks to it before looking more and more wetter that Melina tried to reach up. However, he held her hands down in his own, groaning to lean in and kiss her neck heavily. He felt himself throb inside of her that she was burning up again. A light whimper left her lips feeling him almost grow again but he only grinds against her very slowly wanting her to get used to him.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:23 pm

He hears her moans getting louder feeling him syart to move again. He pulls out a bit and pushes in harder holding back a geavy groan. She moans out loudly and he ley the groan go bucking his hips into her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:27 pm

Melina shuts her eyes feeling him still thrusting into her deeply and slowly, earning a moan from her. She felt a lot more hotter and wetter than normal that it made him want to show her pleasure beyond her sensation. She started squirming under him that he shifts his body to keep his own pressed down against her own. Melina whimpers feeling that before he started pushing his member into her that she was shivering. The pleasure only grew more hotter that it started leaning her head back, moaning out softly.

"Ah....hhaa.......s..so much...it's filling me u..up..hhhaaaa....e...easy b..bra..hhaaaa..."she tried telling him to take it easy but he responds with a thrust of his hips to push his member even deeper into her. She gasped feeling that but it left her moaning out with tongue hanging out a little. He panted holding her close that he was making sure she only felt her body twitching. Her hand gripping her sheets feeling him taking her.

"*Panting while groaning in pleasure*"

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:56 am

He thrusts harder mking her feel more and groans worse loving how goos she felt. His mind was getting foggy and his syronger yhrusys were showing that to her. He didnt move muci faster but when he did it was too much for her .
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:08 am

"So rough..you're going too rough Brandon...are you that mmmmmmm dazed knowing you were w..waiting for a while before ahhhh you c..could..mmmmmmmmmm!!!!"he stops her words with a smack on the rear, hearing her purring again that Brandon grips her hair still thrusting into her.

"Ahhhhhhh~"

"Do you know..*panting* How long you made me wait for you, Melina? how long it's been a punishment for you and me? It hurt knowing I couldn't feed you this energy. This desire you been craving so much and look where it got you. All hot and horny that you don't care if I break you." he said grinding against her to hear her whine and whimper.

"B..but I-Eerrmmmmmmmm!"

"You feel it too don't you? You made me wait..you been punishing me as you were yourself from having and denying pleasure. Well, I'm full and hungry and I'm not going to stop till I burst all inside of you. I'll make sure you are full of my seed.."

"B..Brandon.."she tried to speak but whines feeling him pull her hair again that changed into a lustful purr as he groans feeling her tightening up around him.

"Since your being punished, it's master for now...so you better behave and use it. Do you understand?" he said in a demanding voice that only turned her on more. She wiggled her hips panting lost.

"Y..Yes master..I understand..just please...w..want more.."All he wanted was to fill her up with as much seed he could give, groaning as the thrusts became rougher and rougher on her. He heard the pleasured purrs and hisses from the siren that he slams into her roughly to force her on both knees with her lower half raised up high. Melina whimpers feeling him hold her before he slams into her and begins moving again. She screams out with her mouth wide, fangs showing and her eyes glowing. The pleasure was off the charts and her body was just swallowing it up.

"Nyyaaaaaaa!! ahhhhhh hhaaa hhhhaaa hhhaaa m..my pussy! You're going to d..destory my pussy!!" she moans out with the tongue hanging out, feeling him only going rougher on her. It felt so amazing right now and yet she didn't want him to stop. However, Brandon wasn't planning on stopping. He already had the idea of filling her up with everything and showing no mercy towards her. His hands tightening around her hips still thrusting into her deeper and deeper.

"Haaaa mmmmmmm it f..feels so good. Feeling you this deep inside o..of me, feels way too good. I'm already l..losing it but I'm still w..wanting more. Please please keep filling me up. Keep using me master please!" she begs him with her head turning to look behind her but it made him groan, still forcing her hips to move back towards his forwards thrusts.

"Haaaa hhaaaa *Growls in pleasure* Don't worry Melina mmmmm I'll make sure I don't stop. I'll make sure you get every drop I can give you!" he said hearing her crying out again clawing the bed but he just kept going while feeling his tip hitting against her womb. She moans his name and purrs a couple, feeling everything beaten thanks to him but he didn't light up. This just aroused him more.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:20 am

He slams arder and his tip starts to break through ti her womb stabbing her deeply without mercy. She tok it with screams and broken mians as he took her fully driving her insane with mixed pleasure as he punished her for making him wait.

Already her pussy was getting a bit sore and feeling him taking her womb repeatedly caused her body to continue cumming even after she burst freling his tip hiting her deepest spot hard and fast.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:10 pm

He saw from her face that she was already aroused and lost in pleasure, feeling her cumming over and over again. The pleasure was growing more intense with her that she claws the bed feeling him forcing her hips back as she moans out, tongue hanging out. Her eyes glowing from heated pleasure with nails cutting into the bed.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:30 am

He burst inside and instead of stopping his hips only slow down as his load pumps into her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:40 pm

She twitched and squirms under him, feeling the hot load of his seed spilling inside of her. Of course this caused her to whimper and cry out feeling her stomach filling up. He only panted trying to catch his breath from a bit but keeps holding her down with his own body.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:37 am

When his load was eptied out he starts to continue again comoletely lost to their love and pleasure. He was unable to c9ntrol himself and she loved it because she coukd feel more pleasure from him and it was wonderful to her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:06 am

He panted in and out, still thrusting into her after lifting her hips up for him. His hand just grips her hips, still thrusting deeper and deeper into her. She only purrs heavily feeling the pleasure burning through her body before she started purring heavily while bucking back into him while groaning out. Her eyes were shut tightly feeling him forcing her hips back against his thrusts.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:23 am

He was completely lost after cumming inside of her and he was starting to go wild. His cock keeps pounding her harder and faster than before and her already unstable body was cumming and needed to cum more as her mating drive was reset to maximum
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:18 pm

She whines feeling his hot cum filling her but also spilling out as Brandon grunts, slamming into her. He wanted to fill her over and over to almost make her pregnant. He wouldn't let her get away. He wouldn't let her escape till she got everything she wanted. Just like him as his member pushes into her deeper that she cries out drooling. She twitched feeling his hands holding her down but he keeps thrusting into her while whimpering and shivering, groaning out.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:20 am

He wasnt sur ehow much more she could take and wasnt giving yp or easing up on her. He works his body harder and keeps going harder into her. She toom it and was losing herslef to the intensity and power he was giving her that soon she couldnt stop herself and rhey both lose to theothers lust and pelausre
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:05 pm

"Ahhhhh..hhhaaa..s..so much..you're pushing everything inside of me it's a lot...mmmmmmm....please..s.show..hhaaa..m..mercy please...." she said panting with her own breath shown in the hot air of the room. He didn't answer her but still keeps grinding against her that he falls forward with both hands keeping him up from falling on top of her. However, that didn't stop the craving of wanting more of her.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:27 am

"Grrr no mercy not this time. Not until im sarisfied and you are filled." He said slamming hinself even harder using strength neither of them knew he had as he rmilk opened his energy pathways. She cries out feeling him fucking her wotbout mercy amd her body gorging on his unlocked power like it was perfect food that tasted like the best junkfood.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:45 pm

She arches her back screaming out her pleasure that she only feels more hotter. Her hips buck back against his own thrusts that she was groaning and purring. Brandon just panted still thrusting his hips but he pulls her own hips up still wanting her to feel everything.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:03 am

Her breasts and face were pusbe dhard inyo yje bed as he thrusts hard and deep not stopping or easing up. He was cimoletly dominating her and pleasuring her in a new way now as his hips clap against her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:16 am

She couldn't control her voice or her body, wishing to feel so much more that he was groaning making her move with him. Her insides were stained white with his cum but she purrs feeling him move. This was a lot for a siren but to Melina she wanted it. Being punished by Brandon from how long she's kept him waiting. How long she's been punishing him that he groans out quickening his thrusts that she grips the sheets drooling even.

"Ah...ahhhh ah ah ha ahhhhhhhhh hhhaaa meerrmmmmmm!!" his thrusts quickened and she felt so wet it was dripping down her legs again. She could feel him close like she was, throbbing and rubbing every inch of her inside. Melina wanted to hold out but he was not showing mercy for her to do so.

"Haaa hhaa I'm getting close Melina...keep moving your hips along mine. I want to fill you up so much you'll look pregnant. Come on, I said move them!" he said pinching her nipples to make Melina scream out dazed but stops her hips. He blinks feeling her climaxing hard from that to him slamming his hips into her to hope of stopping it but it was too late. She's already cumming hard and he panted seeing her twitching with tongue hanging out.

"......"

"Haaaa...hhaaaaaa......hhhhaaaaa.....*Whimpering*"

"....*Growls* Who said...that you could cum? I didn't give you permission to cum pet.."

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:04 am

He slams harder tugging her nipples hard that it strrtches her brasts a bit and stings her nipples. His thrusts slam into her jrder and faster as her cum made her even wetter and the fluids ran down her legs getting in yhe bed. He really wasnt letting up and giving her too much as a punishment. He wasnt going yo stop until his pent up desire eas sayisfied wiyh her
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:38 am

Even now, her mind was foggy and cloudy from everything he was doing to her. The pleasure burning into her and him that Melina wiggles her hips as he was pounding away inside of her. His balls slapping against her as she was forced down still taking him as rough as he could give. She already purrs louder feeling him gripping her wrists while thrusting but he groans loving how wet and tight she became.

"Come on, keep moving your hips. I want to feel more that I'll just keep punishing you." he said already feeling a little close before she whines clawing the sheets that he forces her up and leans against his chest. He saw her breasts already swollen with milk again that he reaches to grip them and fond them. She already cries out feeling that but his thrusts only gotten stronger and stronger that he panted bucking his own hips.

"I'm getting closer, Melina...just a little more.." he moans against her neck, feeling her moving her hips back against his thrusts that she felt her breasts messed with. A weak whine left her before he begins quickening his pace again. He felt her already clenching down around him before he groans out slamming forward. She twitched feeling his hot burning seed spill inside of her that he was panting with her moaning from the load. It felt hotter and thicker that she felt him let her go and fall on the bed.

Melina panted twitching from the pleasure that she feels some of it fill her womb up pretty good. However, he reaches to lift her hips and pulls out of her. She squeaked feeling that but he lifts up one leg and pulls her closer that the throbbing tip rubs against her cum soaked folds. Melina looks down seeing the tip rubbing up and down against her that she whines feeling him stop and slowly push into her again.

A weak lost moan left her lips as he growls feeling her tighter than before. He kept on pushing forward before he was fully inside of her. That's when he begins thrusting into her as she gasped and moan, feeling him take her once more. True, he came but he's not done. This was just the start of her punishment.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:00 am

He thrusts harder no5 sfopping exen after he lost it. She felt too good to stop and he wanted to make sure she knew who was in charge. He thrusts harder growling and groaning from pleasure he felt from her and keeps going working to drive her insane.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:16 pm

She screams feeling more heated from the sensation that her body was already burning. The bucks of her hips caused more pleasure to go through her.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:23 am

Her bucking hips also cause more oekasure to go through him and it was making him keep his heavy rough pace with her. Without easing up he yoom his hands in hers and slams his whole body behind his member giving her everything he had.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:04 pm

She screams out leaning her chest up from the bed but he only holds her hips still slamming into her. Melina couldn't focus or think from all this pleasure that she was feeling more heated thanks to it. Her breasts hanging under her that she feels him still pushing and grinding into her. Brandon, on the other hand, was groaning and grinding against her that she was shivering while dripping more down her legs. He keeps holding her closer that it left her dripping and panting in and out.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:18 pm