Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

The unknown estate: The vampires amoung us

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

The unknown estate: The vampires amoung us

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:25 pm

Dear diary,

My name is Melina Shimaki but many call me Melli for short or however they wish to call me. I'm writing you to talk about my first job in this weird unknown estate but I never knew about this place. No info, no news, or anything about it so my mind is a little blank. Anyway, my friend told me not many people get a job here but they say it pays well and you get a room in this estate. The people here are nice and very helpful here so I wouldn't forget much but it's my first day so....heh.

However, this isn't the reason I'm writing to you. You see, while staying here during the first few weeks, I've been noticing some things. Very strange things happening here in this place. The estate was owned by a number of people that seem real nice but something deep in my gut told me other wise. These people or estate owners; their not human.

Yeah, I know it sounds weird but it's true and I just have this feeling about it. Sure they seem nice and friendly but close up they seem so different. For one thing, their skins are cold but slightly warm. Each one is highly attractive as if their some gods and goddesses that came from a different world. Their eyes were beautiful but also deadly the longer you stare into them. Almost like snake who pull you into some trance. You become lost from the slight sound of their voices but the weirdest thing?

Their not who they say they are. It's not normal, this isn't normal like their not human.......very not human. I wanted to write this down because now I've been trying to find out why. What are they and why are they here? Is their some plan their planning on doing with others or did I walk into something I shouldn't have? Right now, I'm working on clues to see what I can find but maybe I should do my best to avoid them unless I needed to during my work.

I'll write again when I get time.

Melli

``````````````````````````````````````````````
    She was just done working on a couple bits of paper work for the day while her hair was loose and hiding her indigo eyes but you could see she was really beautiful. Wearing a uniform that was something that students wore for school or a university under some dress code. However, Melli didn't seem to mind it anyway. She was just shutting the book she had worked on before standing up and leaves the room. Melli didn't see any of the 'people' here in this estate so she guess they were out doing something?

Maybe. Or they could be sleeping in their rooms after the housekeeper took care of that and her own room. She is friends with the housekeeper and others that had the same feeling about the main ones here but she didn't want to say anything else because one of them might be listening on them. She walks down the hallway with book in her arms, looking ahead not saying anything till she makes a turn to stop. The light from the candles were lit and it told her one of the vampires remained here or was close by.

She wasn't sure about things to going down this way so she turns to the right heading through some short cut to walk towards her room. The light steps of her shoes were the only thing she heard and gets to her room to open the door and get to her fancy room to see it was indeed clean once more but she shuts the door to take off her shoes and set the book down on the desk near the window. The moon was out this time which seems nice but Melli was looking into her small collections of books given to her by the houskeeper and others she's become friendly with.

Showing a smile, she just lets out another sigh and started over thinking about something in order to wonder what to do now since she's got some time to stay awake before getting some sleep. If many of the head owners here were out or not, who was the one that remained at the estate? No one else was here except them and the people that was here. Same with the strange people that's almost deadly. She didn't know if she's really walked into something dangerous or something like that. No she'll just ignore it and move on as if nothing was bothering her during the time.

With a slight yawn, she checked the time to see it was getting close to late while standing up and going to do what she needed to do. While she gets to the bed and started working on what was needed, she was fast asleep but without knowing someone was watching her in her sleep with glowing eyes watching her beauty. She was right though, they were not normal here but they were vampires. Very dangerous vampires and she's the only one fully human since others were half vampires.

She turns in her bed but slowly shivers from a slight cold breeze that blew into the room. That woke her up to look around as the night was going on as normal. She wasn't sure what that was but ignores it to go to sleep feeling more nervous about it. Maybe it was just her? But it's not. The next morning, she was awake dressed while walking down the hallway to the library to start working for this morning but decided to keep quiet or just pretend nothing happened from last night. However, why couldn't she get this feeling out of her mind as if more eyes were looking at her?

Melli shook her head and kept working while adjusting the shelves and the books as well.

ooc:Brandon is one of the head owners of the estate but as the main vampire estate owner with other vampires living here. Hope you have fun. Also, Melina's the only 'special' human one of the vampires offered a job for her to live and stay here. However, others might try to take her away for themselves because no ones claimed her for their own yet.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: The unknown estate: The vampires amoung us

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:14 am

Ooc: can she develop special feelings fir Brandon and can Lu also want her and tries seducing her only to witness her give herself to Brandon?

Bic: Brandon was in the middle of a sparring match with his best friend lu. Another main owner. He liked girls and claimed maybe that were now slaves to their lust. He liked to take pure girls and seduce them into defiling themselves with his member.

Brandon never knew the touch of a woman like that and he focused on having fun and getting stronger. And his strength was unlike any. He could last linger in a fight than anyone and keep fighting long after his body was ripping itself apart. Brandon and Lu break away and sit down to drink water and eat some food.

"Why do you eat? You know blood nourishes us better." Lu asks as Brandon threw an apple at him that he caught with one hand looking at it then at Brandon bored.

"Because lu if I eat enough and its balanced I can limit how much blood I need to just 1 pint every month. My prey wont die and they will enjoy it fully unlike you that tries to drain them dry till their dead." Brandon only preyed on girls. Something about their blood satisfied him where it would take an army of men to sate his thirst
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:03 pm

ooc:If you wish...

bic: "What's the fun in that? I know deep down their has to be someone that you wish to drain deep of blood. However, knowing how goody you are it's sorta boring and all Brandon. Just think of this as a reminder that we are all the same thing but as a big happy family. Don't you agree?" Lu drops the apple but drinks more of the blood in a cup a maid gave him before Brandon shook his head thinking he's always thinking about that.

"Same with you dropping the bomb of draining every girl your eyes meet with. Is finding slaves all you want? Don't you wish to be happy?"

"Kinda hard to do that if the girls I find are hard to ignore when I get them in bed. You should give it a try sometimes ya know.."

"Right....and the same with you being a dumb about things in your time. However, I don't know if you even understand what you even see. Most of the girls you got in your arms fallen to your heat. However, what else could you or explain?"

"Yeah, yeah sure. Just get it over through your mind that you don't lose focus on this. Besides, what about the new news that came from the other vampires." He sees Brandon looking confused about what he asked as Lu still showed a smirk on his face.

"What? What is it now Lu? Did one of your girls start something or are you just pulling some prank like the other head house owners here?"

"No no no. I'm talking about the new librarian we got. I've been told she's a real cutie and is a rare 'pure' human. I think her name is Maranda or something but I forgot. But she's super cute....Maybe I can make her my little kitty cat for my play time."

"*Sighs* Really? You think every girl will fall on their knees for you? Get real Lu, not every girl will be like that. What if the girl was more different than normal and she's not easy to get others to lower her guard. What if she's more challenging than you think?" Brandon asked but she didn't say anything about it while seeing some things getting more curious. Just what of this girl is like something else or it could be just him. Maybe Lu and Brandon could see or get more info about the new girl but that's another thing for later.

After some time, Lu and Brandon was busy with other things before hearing the main time going off as he goes off doing their thing and maybe Brandon going to get more food for the remaining time of the day.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:13 pm

He didnt like lu at all but had to live near him. He too had been noticing th3 librarian and her beauty. Her blood smelled like it would satisfy him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:35 pm

"Either way; I wonder what that librarian is doing today or tonight? I heard she is speaking with the main head tonight about her job getting either updated or something. I wonder if she wants to speak to any of the vampires here in the estate. Or she could be-" Lu was about to continue but hears the same music playing in the back as Brandon heard it as well. Seems the older wise vampire was up now but speaking to someone at the moment.

"Seems he's up again. Should we go and see if he's alright or.."

"Hold on Lu, You know he said we are to never bother him if he's speaking with another one. Being it the vampires and the human that lives here. Right now, I could guess he's speaking with the human right now." Brandon said.

"Man; he always gets the most as others speak to the lucky ones. Oh well; I'm still wondering who she is if we get permission to see or get a glance."

~Meanwhile~

"So you understand my dear? I know you been working here for the time being but I just wanted to check on you. Making sure you are taking the time to get used to living here. Do you know of the warnings I told you despite the vampires that is living in this estate." he said but sees Melli nodding her head. She knew the warnings and the powerful vampires that walk on these grounds and because she's human, her scent is very powerful here in a 100 miles radius.

"Do you think it's even alright for me to be here? I know being the only human can stir some vampires that seek for my blood but...I won't be a bother if that will upset them.." she started to say but heard the older vampire chuckle a little to touch her shoulder, hoping to calm her nerves.

"It's fine my dear. This shouldn't worry you because you seem like a sweet girl. I only hope the others in the estate show you the same welcome, even if your a human. To be honest, you are the very first human we had in the last 100 years during our time on this earth. However, I find it pleasant to meet a human after my own younger years."

"I see....I never knew that but I figure many would get lost and come to see what is going on. Or that could be just me sir. I will do my best to keep up with my work and during the other duties at the time..."

"*chuckled* It's fine but I think we are done. Go ahead and get some rest.." he said smiling but Melina bows to him and turns to head to her room. However, she leaves the main room into the hallway while turning and walking down the hall to her bed chambers. Other vampires were indeed lurking around but she didn't know where they were.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:47 pm

Brandon waited till she was alone becore going to meet her. He likes making friends. Lu saw her and wanted to defile her body in dark ways. His lust burned and he decided to lure her in to spite brandon
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:59 pm

To Brandon, she seems to be someone that loves making friends and maybe even speaking things on her mind. She could be only the human here true but he wanted to show her that many vampires are not like that. They won't drain her or hurt her due to being human to where others have to keep other aggressive vampires like Lu away from draining her dry. As for Lu, he wanted to destroy that mind of hers to get her trapped into the darkness and pleasure. He's known well for doing that but it made him wonder what makes her tick. Right now, they only waited in their own way before speaking to the human known as Melina.

Right now, she was back in her room to do some reading and some other work to keep her busy. She was writing some things down in her journal after today but it wasn't too bad. With a light yawn, Melli stood up while shutting the book closed seeing it get more late till she goes to bed. Before getting in bed, a knock was heard at the bedroom door.

"???" She blinks to get out of bed and heads over to the door. "Hello? Who is there?" she calls out quietly but loud enough for her to be heard.

"Ummm, Hi. Would it be okay if we can chat a little?" she blinks hearing the tone before unlocking the door and opens it. She looks over to see two men standing at her door. One looking a little tall with black hair and wearing a normal black t-shirt and pants. His eyes didn't seem too dark but they were sorta pretty. The other man was looking rather flashy but he wore jeans with a shirt too. His eyes seems a little unreadable right now but it left Melli confused.

"Ummmmm..."

"Hi there, sorry for disturbing you.." he said with a smile on his face.

"Damn, she's every more pretty up close...even smells nice too." Lu said with a purr but gets hit by Brandon to make him stop being weird.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:14 am

Its just we dont get many new people here and we like to greet them all" brandon said smiling. He was telling the truth but hiding what he knew about lus personality
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:14 pm

"Well, I was told that not many humans come here because of that. However, I don't know how in the world this happens. Maybe in some way we can't find the right people to work here after so much. Maybe It's wrong to ask about it." he said scratching his cheek but Melli didn't understand what to say about it after some time. Maybe in another time it could leave or lead to something else.

"Either way, we are glad to see that you are enjoying your stay here. Either way, if you need anything here and there. We will be happy to help you unless I can be more help for you." he winks to her but this made Melli look more confused but then sigh hearing it's another flirting like vampire that was checking out the females.

"Lu, be nice......" he warns but he was still looking at Melli as she was looking silent again. Lu only started to say something to him before Brandon stops him from freaking Melli out. He never gets how Lu can behave this way but that explains the female humans always going to him every second to stay in his bedroom chambers. Brandon didn't mind that except the loud noises he hears at times.

"*Sighs* Listen, It's nice to meet you both to be honest but I think I better head on to bed since I have work tomorrow." she said turning away from them but Lu stops the door to look at her.

"Oh come on. We won't bite...much."

"W-what?"

"Lu! Be nice and stop that. I think you need to leave so you can stop freaking her out. Anyway, were sorry for freaking you out miss. Please get some sleep alright?" Brandon said gently to her but Melli sees Brandon push Lu away from her door to leave her there. She slowly lets out a sigh and turns into the room to get some sleep. Maybe she needs to keep a eye on the two of them just in case before a yawn slips her lips.

In the hallway, Lu was walking down the hall but Brandon was beside him trying to tell him it was rude for him to freak the girl out.

"I didn't do anything wrong you know. I was just trying to say something sweet or flirting." Lu said with eyes shut.

"Be nice. You need to show respect to the girl or you'll scare her even more than she is. Either that or you doing something stupid. Don't you know how to show respect to the females? Without trying to hit on them?" he asked.

"Not really...chicks need a hot man to love them....it's true."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:43 am; edited 2 times in total

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:10 am

Brandon rolled his eyes at what lu said and watches thw grounds.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:10 pm

"Oh come now, Brandon. You don't think of that in some way? I also was told you never thought of finding a girlfriend to keep for your own? Maybe you can find one or maybe even the little lady we just spoken to...." Lu said but Brandon kept walking with his hands in his pockets while thinking about finding a girl but none of them were his type.

"Lu, you're being stupid you know. I don't know if I want to find a girlfriend just yet. However, I don't think she will be because we just met. Don't you think you shouldn't play cupid." he said looking at the time on the wall but it only made it seem more unsure of himself. Why did Lu have to always try to bring females among their conversations? Even if he's not in the mood or wishes for that yet, he didn't even drink most blood but medical kinds.

"I'm just saying. You should at least try to find someone that will love you...but didn't you tell me you only drank medical blood? What about human virgin blood? I hear theirs is quiet delicious. I drank a few myself but you...never. What's holding you back from having a taste Brandon? Is something telling you to not do it?" he teased.

"Just stop being stupid Lu....besides, it's getting late so shouldn't you head to your room?" he said but Lu laughs to walk off to the next door that had to be his room. When showing up, he sees two females he claimed already pull him in while shutting the door as they served him. Brandon only sighed and goes to his room that was next floor.

He walks into the room but sees everything was already cleaned for him while shutting the door behind him and gets ready for bed. A hot bath was made for him which he took after a few minutes and goes to his bed to get in and read for a little while. He wasn't sure why other vampires are this hungry to find a girl or guy they want but he wouldn't say much about it. He will find his own soon but not right now. Unless...he shook his head to only look silent while slowly reading. He hopes Melli will be alright.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:26 am

He was curious but didnt say anything he didnt trust lu at all.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:53 pm

Lu always said and did things Brandon never wanted part of. Maybe he was trying to trick him to show his lies. Brandon and Lu has been living in this mansion since they were younger with bigger older vampires that watches over the families. He just looks at the book in his hands before letting out a sigh and closes the book. Melli didn't seem to know much here in this mansion but he was worried to what other vampires will think due to her working here. If he remember, she started a few weeks ago when coming here for a job.

Sure, the pay is good and can let you live on your own but it depends if you can deal with working with vampires that lie to humans like her to have them stay or become....something he never wishes to speak about. Checking the time, he lays down in bed after blowing the candle out getting under the covers of his bed. His eyes looks ahead at the wall showing the window and the blood red moon. He hopes Melli will enjoy her work here and be careful due to the vampires. Maybe he can be of some guide or protector for her. That's for another time though because he dozed off to sleep.

The next morning, Brandon still was sleeping in bed still before he winces a little to open his eyes and look around. He got a full night's sleep after a while to a few months before he sits up and stretches. He gets out of bed, goes to take a shower, brush his teeth, and gets himself ready for the morning.

He leaves the room after a few minutes but looks around seeing other vampires waking up or some speaking to a group in the hallway. This made him think of being in vampire school but he won't speak of that either. He just walks down the hallway passing the others till he feels someone bump into him.

"Seems you woke up finally, Brandon. You never wake up this late or during the morning. What's the catch?" Lu said teasing him but gets nothing for a answer. Brandon only kept walking from Lu but he catches up so their walking side by side.

"What do you want Lu? I'm trying to enjoy my morning right now and you are not making it a good one." he said as a warning while Lu only laughed at this sort of thing. He always was high and mighty when it came to being a vampire. He never knew when to stop when showing off to someone else or to the ladies that were always following him.

"lu..."

"Sorry, Sorry. I'm thinking of visiting that library chick again. She really is a cutie you know, Brandon. Someone that came here for work and she could be something more. You have to have some urges to finding a mate don't you?"

"Really? This again...*Sighs* Lu, I told you I don't know if I know or want anyone as my mate. Things are a little difficult right now so me thinking of the opposite sex will distract me and I hate that. If I had to choose or find a mate, I want to find someone that is beautiful, kind, very friendly. She has to be someone who is not afraid of much things and can stand up for herself. She has to have that fire within her for me to fall for her....."

"And no female strikes her nerves? What about the ones I showed you years ago? Did none of them took your breath away?"

"Lu, their fine and lovely true but...their not my type." he said walking down the stairs with Lu following him as well. Seems nothing else was going on right now since many just woke up this morning. He only remained silent when heading into the kitchen seeing others eating now before he takes a seat and Lu did the same.

"You got to be kidding right? What about someone that loves you or something? Are you planning on waiting to find the best mate in this realm? What if she don't like you that way? What if she prefers someone more powerful and lustful? What if she wants someone like me?"

"Not helping.." he mutters eating again but sees more vampires walk in again as they talk about what is going on now. The leaders for the vampires were busy or speaking about something but looks at their people eating. What was going on with them? He won't know yet till he was a little curious about it. Lu didn't mind but had nothing to say about this.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:46 pm

He was distracted seing mellis face and he shook his head to clear it. He needed to focus on his school work and pay attention to what he hwars on the borderd.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:06 am

If meaning to the board, the other main estate owners in this place were already practicing their powers together with other vampire girls cheering and showing their support to them. So many were powerful and others enjoyed the training done together. Some found it annoying or making them jealous that this was happening when they could be busy drinking blood from their loved ones. Brandon only shook his head when hearing or seeing all that but Lu teases him in saying he should find a girl that is his type.

"Lu..."

"What? I was just saying man geez. The other guys want to know if you will even try to find a girl to like. Their are pretty vampire girls here Brandon but you won't know who's your ideal mate if you don't give it a shot. So why not try someone that seems nice?" he said but dodges Brandon's floor sweep kick.

"As I've said Lu, I don't find any of the other vampire girls to my liking. I mean, their are some that's nice and caring but they already have their mind sets to another one in the estate. The other bossy and bully type of female vampires tends to annoy me even more because they show up thinking their better than others." he mutters.

"And you count yourself being one of the vampires that don't have a mate or a target to chase around in the mansion? Come on mean....if you want help in finding a girlfriend, I can help you." he said showing a grin but Brandon lets out a sigh and shook his head.

"How about no thanks? I'll wait till I think it's the right choice but so far, none have been a choice for me Lu. I get it, I'm one of the vampires that has no one to like and look at other vampires. They been claimed their loved ones but you and others are lacking again." Lu explained but Brandon shook his head with a sigh. He gets that all too well but he didn't want any problems regarding finding a ideal mate. After a while, everyone went to their destinations in the mansion while Brandon was busy training with a sword, he stops to smell something sweet.

He turns his head and looks down, seeing Melli again who was eating and reading some book in her hand. Even from his hiding spot, she looked rather pretty like this. Laying against the tree trunk. Feeling the wind blowing against your face and hair. Savoring such beauty takes time but he looks away and goes to deal with something else.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:25 am

He decided to ditch Lu to one get away from his nonsense of bickering and talking. Even staying with him can get on someone's nerves. The second is how the vampire girls he liked so much always were busy spoiling him more than he already was. Not that he mind though. After getting away from Lu, Brandon was walking down the path while passing some trees that shield the moon before he stops seeing someone familiar.

Right under a tree was Melina reading a book. The wind blew a little to move some of her hair but he wonders if she was nervous or not alright being near the other vampires. Or was she lonely being here by being the only human here in this estate? Many other vampires that came here used to be humans but they choose this vampire life and is alright with it. He only shook his head and goes to see her.

"Excuse me???"He said to see Melli look up at him while holding the book in her hands. "Ummm, I don't mean to interrupt you in some way but I'm curious about something." She sighs hearing him say this but it's close to the fifth time in weeks another vampire said the same thing before doing something dumb to get her attention. Melina didn't mind vampires speaking with her but she didn't like the idea of being a target for a so called 'blood date'.

"*Sigh* Alright, I'm going to only answer this again once more because it's starting to get annoying. No, I'm not taken. I wish for you people to stop asking me the same thing that I've told many here. And no I'm not interested in anyone right now." she said almost annoyed.

"No no I was going to ask... what book are you reading? It must be something good if you are alone here." He sat in the grass out of reach.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:18 pm

"You....you mean you came over here to find out about the book I'm reading?" she asked to see Brandon nod at her. He's not like some of the other vampires who are popular among them but he was like others that wanted to be nice and learn more about the other person. Melina only remained silent before gently letting out a sigh and held the book in her lap now.

"Yeah, I mean if that's alright. You seem to be having fun and I wanted to see what kind of book you were reading. If you don't wish to tell me, I completely understand and leave. I'll leave you to your reading." he said to her but Melli only relaxed and looks from him to the book.

"If you really wish to know; it's a adventure book that's also a mystery. You see the main detective is looking for a killer that's been hitting targets all over his home town. He always seems to work alone with no one else helping him. However, he is forced with a partner that seems to want to help him.....they have a rough start in the beginning but over time as the investigation goes on, they get to use to one another." she explains to Brandon.

"Wow, that's something. Where are you in the book?"

"I'm still in the first part of the book but they found a second clue that leads to the killer since they always disappear after their kill." she explains but Brandon only nods listening to her. Minutes later, she was reading the book out loud for him to hear and Brandon was already getting into the book as the afternoon passes on.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:22 am

So then the clue is a rare thing? " he asks what she said interested him and he sat closer trying 5o rewd it with her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:31 pm

"Yes. The clues will help them along the way to insure things will be okay. I mean, after every time they find a clue, they will need to find other clues to keep moving so things will be okay. I mean, it's nothing wrong about it but the clues will show the way for them." she explains to him but he understands while seeing Brandon nod.

"That seems a lot more than I thought but the story is really good." he said reading the book but Melina smiled happy to see he liked the story of the book. Many vampires were always trying to hit on girls and some were always busy with reading. Brandon seems to be one of the other vampires that was reading.

Before long, Brandon was outside most of the time reading the book with Melli as she was reading for him. They got half way through the book before hearing the bells ringing from above. "oh my, time flies by huh? It seems it's already the evening now..." she said quietly but Brandon sits up and sees the other vampires walking around now since most were heading in to get some food (by meaning blood) to get more.

"I guess after some time, you will have to go ahead and head back in? I don't know if other vampires are usually busy with things tonight. I better get going since I have to open the library."

"So the library is your real job? I thought it was..."

"No. The whole situation of my job is to help other vampires look for things they need. However, maybe if you like, you can come to the library and read some books if you wish.." she said saving her place in the book before standing up stretching. Brandon did the same thing standing up but looks right at her showing a smile.

"I'll think about doing that. I'll see you later.." he said waving to her while Melli waves back getting her things and turns to leave to their night duties. Brandon was happy liking this whole thing but hopes she was liking the way here but from the higher location, some vampires were watching her leave and Brandon walking.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:59 pm

He returned to bis room to think aboit her and started to wonder what other books she reads. He liked science fiction magic and fantasy anything about exploration and adventure. He went to his class when the time came and didnt pay attention. He was smitten with her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:25 pm

The teacher was going through the lesson as normal but seeing many of the other vampires working on doing what they can to get used to their own vampire lives. Lu was bored in the class but Brandon was distracted about a few things; including her for short. Melli seems to be unlike any other human here in this estate but he wouldn't let it become a problem right?

"Mr. maboroshi? Mr. Maboroshi....." he tried to get Brandon's attention seeing him writing some things down which made the teacher really upset. "MR. MABOROSHI!"

"!?" He looks up hearing the shout and sees a few students even Lu watching him. The teacher was tapping his foot but lets out a sigh.

"I'm sorry Brandon, Is my class boring you?"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:27 pm

No its not i have alot on my mind and in trying to control my urges. Isnt that the point of this clas sto control them in any way we can even if it means closing ourself off from the world?" He retorted taking the class aback.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:34 pm

The teacher looks at him with a silent expression but sighed to look at Brandon showing the chalk in his hand. "That may be true but many vampires that come to this estate don't seem to know that rule. It may be true we all want to help you young men learn more about your vampire nature, it's very important to control yourself from it." he said before moving from the board and showing some words of explanations.

"As for some vampires, they believe drinking and draining humans is the way to go to get stronger but it's true. When one vampire like us drinks another human's blood, we get stronger and stronger as the years pass but it seems fallen vampires have taken it too much and lose to power. Some vampires have gone down that road before and their only sight was blinded by power." he said seeing the students whispering to themselves now.

"Um, sir? If that's the case then what happened to the vampires?" one female vampire asked before the teacher looks at her.

"......for the vampires that goes down that path....is killed."

"......"

"N-No way...Killed?"

"Yes. If one vampire is to become lost to another human's blood, drinking too much will or might change you into something. Many don't know why or how but it's something in old age that got us wondering about it. You could say drinking blood is forbidden on grounds here but the rules have changed since some of you used to be humans before coming here. Which reminds me; you all know about the only human on the estate right?" he asked seeing Lu raising his hand.

"It's the librarian right? That uhhhh..."

"*Sighs* Miss Melinda Shimaki or Melli for short is the only non vampire on estate grounds. She really was the first in many years to seek a job here but dose studies on her own time. I ask if all of you like the other vampires are to show her respect and not try to trick her into something that will fear us. She already has gained trust with some so again..don't do anything stupid........am I clear?" he asked.

"Yes sir.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:39 pm

Yes sir" brandon says but lu was silent he had plans for her.

The nezt morning after class brandon wwnt to see her and ask if she could find a book that was all tje topics he likes in one.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:46 pm

'Hmmm, I hope she's not too busy to help but if she was, I won't bother her. I never knew other vampires have gotten used to her already and I just figure this out. However, hearing what the teacher told us might not have gotten to Lu since I get he might be planning something. Why do girls like him if he still becomes an idiot??' he thought but sees the library room where he wonders if she was still there. At this time, Melli would either be setting up the library for tomorrow night or finishing up for something else at the moment.

He did knock to wonder if she was here but before he could, the door opens up already showing a female named Eleesha that seems to be holding three books while wearing something to show her awesomeness.

"Thanks for the books, Melli! You seriously are a life saver!"

"Umm, you're welcome Eleesha. Just be sure to take care of them and good luck on your vampire exam."

"With your help and the books you gave me, I will pass this thing for sure. I'll go ahead and head to my dorm to study. Thanks again!" she said shutting the door and walking off but bumps into Brandon who looks at her.

"You? You're actually studying for once in your life, Eleesha? That's a shocker.." he said to see her look up at him with a pout on her face.

"Oh hush, I'm going to do some new things in life and why not!? Either way, what are you doing here?"

"None of your business, Eleesha.." he said but she blinks to look at him then snickers a little, giving him a nudge.

"Are you here to talk to Melli-chan? Silly boy." she teased to see him lightly blush but glare at her.

"Oh shut up..."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:54 am