Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

The unknown estate: The vampires amoung us

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: The unknown estate: The vampires amoung us

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:36 pm

Everyone was now in class while speaking to themselves to wait for the teacher to arrive. He was always on time but he seems to be a little later again which was no big deal to him after that. Knowing much about it happening, they figure he was doing something before showing up to class again. Brandon was wondering the same thing before he opens a book and wrote some things down and was hoping Melli was enjoying the night till he gets to visit her again.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:57 pm

He paid attention in class and sometimes felt her gaz on him. He looked at saw her. Classes passed quickly for him now and he went to visit her only on her breaks becaus3 that was the agreement but he wanted to see her more often.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:12 pm

He knew it was a small agreement with all of this but now Brandon wanted to increase this a little more. Knowing how Melli was and how she would show her sweetness remind silent. After writing some things down, Brandon only tried to think about this more but saw other students wondering what was up with him. Brandon must have been in love that he seems to be writing a love note to her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:32 pm

When he finished it he slipped it into her book she was reading secretly and vanished before she discover3d he was there. It wasnt her break just yet so he couldnt meet her but he had to give it to her. His patrol was long and thorough making sure to br3ak up a few fights and arguments.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:55 pm

Other owners were speak about some event happening later next evening and Melli wasn't sure what it was. She was busy restocking the shelves right now with more books before slowly hearing two girls speaking about something near by while putting them up.

"S-so did you hear and is it true?" the vampire asked nervous that she sees her friend giggle.

"Yeah, it's true. Tomorrow night is the blood moon ball. All vampires here will be attending it and I think you should go as well. Theirs going to be dancing, singing, food, the works! I'm sure you can have your master bring you since he knows how beautiful you would be in a evening gown." she said nudging her friend but she only blushes not sure how to respond to that. She never been to one and this was the first time she would go.

"I don't know...I can't dance and you know how I am with balls and parties." she said rubbing her arm but her friend pouts to hug her while she blushes from the action. After thinking about it for some time, the other girl just remained silent before sighing now.

"I-I guess if this means a lot to you maybe we can go ahead and go tomorrow night. I just hope you know you have to owe me for letting you do this or taking me into it." she mutters but her friend giggles to hug and nuzzle her cheek.

"Oh thank you! You will have a blast, I just know it!" she cheered as they leave quickly to go find a gown for tomorrow. Melli blinks not sure what the blood moon ball means but she will figure the library will be closed that night which gives her time to relax and maybe read some more. When putting up the last book, she was about to pick up the book she was reading and opens it when the letter falls out.

"Hmmm?" she noticed the drop of the letter to pick it up and looks at it before she begins to sit down and opens it to read. She remained quiet for a while while reading the letter that her cheeks get flustered to see it was from Brandon. His words were beautiful and left her heart fluttering from each word she read. Seconds when she finishes reading it, her smile shows up again now looking down blushing a deep red. Oh why did he have to say such things about her. It was too much for her but still rather sweet.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:37 pm

He cpuldnt help himself waiting for her next break was irritating and so were keepi g promises when he didnt want to. He did and used the time to write her invitation to the blood moon ball. He wrote his real feelings and observations of her character and between classes he slipped the note into her book again labeling it from him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:33 pm

He only smiled in wait while the night goes on but Brandon hopes she will read the letter and accept his invitation to the blood moon ball. He never went as much during the years he's been here. Maybe one time but to help Eleesha feel happy and not alone. She already had many invitations to go but she couldn't choose who to take. He went to check the hall ways before catching a vampire about to drain a female vampire dry because it was forbidden to feed when other vampires can smell their blood.

Melli was already done placing the books in the shelves for tonight but she slowly hears others checking in to get some books but they were speaking about the ball that was coming up soon. She was happy to see that others were going to go but she's never been to one. Melli was told the dances were pretty and nice at night but she never got an invite. That was fine to her though while setting some books up to hear the door open.

"You're still working? I thought you would be done by now, Librarian.." It was Lu again which made Melina sigh. Why was he in here to bother her again? True, it's her break right now but she didn't wish to speak to him right now. Not after the last time.

"*Sighs* What is it Lu? Did you come here for another book to pick up?" she asked with her arms crossed to see Lu chuckle and shake his head no. Not this time. He only showed a smirk on his face while looking at her.

"Actually, I came to ask if you heard about tomorrow nights event that'll be happening. Do you know what is it?" he asked to see her looking at him with her arms still crossed.

"Yes. The blood moon ball is coming up. Everyone is already getting their suits and gowns for that night but I figure everyone in the estate is going to be busy since classes are put on hold tomorrow due to that." she said but didn't know one of Lu's girlfriends came in the library and checks her bag to see a note written to her from Brandon. She gets the note and slips it in her pocket and leaves to then burn the letter outside into ashes.

"I see but I wonder has anyone asked you to go?"

"Not really but it's fine. I might not be able to go since it'll be my first one. I'm sure the others will enjoy themselves." she said but turns to go and pick up some books before Lu walks over and touches her shoulder to see her look at him.

"Oh come on now..not even Brandon invited you?"

"Nope but again it's fine. The headmaster may have to allow that but I didn't ask him yet. I wish not to bother him at the time so I'll just miss it this time if I have to. Now if you don't mind Lu, you need to go....it is my break after all." she said turning away but Lu nods and leaves but hid his evil smirk on his face smelling burnt paper that was Brandon's letter and invitation to the blood moon ball. He would ask her in his own way and hope she'll go with him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:02 pm

After an hour her break was near and brando. Was sitting waiting for her. When she arrived he askee her

"Did you get my letter awking you to the ball?"
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:37 pm

"Huh? You didn't send me anything of a letter Brandon." she said confused but didn't know Lu had his girlfriend burn his letter and invite. She had no idea he invited her to the blood moon ball before Brandon was confused himself.

"Really? Are you sure you didn't see a folded up letter in your bag today when heading to the library?" he said but once more, Melli shook her head. Again, she didn't see a letter of any kind. She even showed her bag to him to check and he saw she was right. The letter he wrote and slipped into her bag was gone which had him wondering where it go.

"Yes, I'm sure but it's fine. I guess if that was your letter I never got the chance to read it. However, I could be wrong and maybe over looked it." she said checking around the library for clues and Brandon went to help. He didn't seem to find anything but when moving to the bathroom and desk near it, he stops smelling something.

Another scent that didn't belong to him nor Melli. Did another vampire slip in and do something to his letter? He still back tracked the scene of what might have happened before he sits up to look at her while Melli gotten more confused about this.

"Something is off but what is it?.....did that bastard Lu do something?" he said but he kept checking it more and more till Melli calls from downstairs. He rushes over to check it out but right there, he sees that she was walking over and shows some black envelope which her name writing in such a pretty language.

"I don't know but should we open up the letter now?" she asked while looking at it and begins to rip it open and reads it silent to herself.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:02 pm

"Thats not it... oh well i have a rough draft." He said and handed it to her for when she was done
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:16 pm

She blinks when seeing that but looks at the black paper letter that Melli sets it down and takes his rough draft to look at it. Melli didn't know if this was something else before she goes ahead to read it to herself. Her eyes scanned every word that was written even with a few wrong mistakes but she only kept reading right after. Brandon didn't say a thing while looking at this before he sees her finishing the letter but noticed her blushing.

"W-wow......this is really sweet. You really wrote this?" she said holding the letter that Brandon looks at her to blush before he nods. To show he did but meant every word but he wishes the well done one was better than the rough draft. He wishes to show this was something else.

"Yes, I wanted to express my words to you I guess from whoever destroyed or took my letter before you-" he sees her quickly run over and hugs him which made him hold her up without falling on the hard floor. His cheeks flushed pink before she was looking really happy from the letter.

"Thank you so much for this letter, Brandon. It's the sweetest thing you wrote for me. I really am grateful for this." she said smiling and blushing to him but she only looks more happier that this made her feel more happier. Brandon only blushes harder to look away feeling more nervous and shy from the words.

"Heh, I'm glad that you liked it but I made made sure each word means well for you. I guess you really liked it." he said.

"Liked it? No, I loved it!" she said smiling to him that Melli leans in and kisses his cheek that made him blush a dark red that he feels her nuzzling against his cheek giggling. After the hugging after a while, she slowly lets him go and still smiled happily to him. Brandon just sees her more happily about her liking the letter.

"You are welcome and I'm glad you like it Melli. However, well.....the letter that I made you had another thing.....though...you see, you did know about the blood moon ball tomorrow night right?" he said to see her thinking a little bit before gently giving a nod.

"Yes. I was told and heard about it since many was already preparing to go to it and have fun. I figure many will be closing class and other things which might give me time to do some things while others were busy." she said showing a smile still holding the book and checking on some other things. seconds later, she was about to put the books back till hearing Brandon sigh.

"Honestly, I was hoping to ask you something if that's alright."

"Yes?"

"Would it be alright......to ask if you would like to go to the blood moon ball with me? I know it's the first time a vampire asked a human like you to this but...would you like to go with me?" he asked that she blushes even worse hearing his words. Was he really going to ask her that? Going to the blood moon ball with him?

"....................."

"I see so that's a no? I don't blame you for that but if you want to then I guess I'll-"

"I would love to go with you but...are you sure? I'm just a hunter but still human so do you really want to go with me? Or take me with you?" she asked but was blushing a little from that.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:19 pm

"Im sure. "
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:37 pm

"If that is the case, then I would love to go with you.." she said smiling at him that Brandon was happy to hear that she'll go with him. With a nod, he reaches to take her hand and bows his head.

"Great! I'll be sure to show you the best night..." he said gently to her but after holding her hand, he blushes once more to see Melli blushing as well from that. She sees him let go but started to giggle a little more after that. He sure was adorable when he was like that which was still pretty cute. "Sorry about that.."

"It's alright." she said smiling at him but Brandon only smiled to rub the back of his head. After a while, he goes ahead to then start heading to his room while waving bye to her. He said he would pick her up tomorrow night at 8 when the whole ball will start.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:43 pm

He made sure to have his formal clothes clean and ready as wel as his studies finished
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:00 pm

The other vampires in the estate still were busy with getting ready for tomorrow night but most were silent about it. However, Brandon was already getting things done and ready while seeing his best clothes all ready for tomorrow night. Melina was already ready but she was so shy from wearing something like this while the other females in the estate was used to this. The headmaster was happy to do this for them but he wanted to see them happy after so long.

Lu was already checking a black tux he got but knew that he will have his slaves and pets with him but other vampires found it annoying he always brags about this. So far, everyone was all ready for tomorrow night but for now, the sun was rising that told them it was time to sleep till later that night. Brandon finished his work and was sleeping while the same for the other vampires and the headmaster.

After making sure the Tux was done, he turns away and gets back in bed while his pets/slaves cuddle against him as Lu just relaxes his head a bit. He wouldn't stop till he got her to his collection. He even had a spot for her when he sinks her into his own darkness of lust. He would be able to enjoy the touches and kisses given to her that she wouldn't wish to be claimed by another. Showing a smirk, Lu yawns and dozes off to sleep excited for tonight.

Melli once more was out on watch again to make sure no one else would try to come here but she was still nervous about tonight since the blood moon ball is tonight. She wonders why it was called that. Did the moon change during this night? Was their some special event happening during the ball? She wouldn't know till later on tonight but lets out a sigh.

"My my, someone seems troubled. Are you alright?" she turns around to look seeing the teacher that stood outside with Melina.

"No sir, I'm not troubled by anything but why are you out here? Shouldn't you be inside working on tonight's classes?" she asked to hear him chuckle a little. He sits down on a bench and looks out to see the trees blowing in the wind that went through.

"You forgot? Tonight's the blood moon ball. My class is cancelled for tonight and till next week. They get a few days off thanks to it. That means you are off from the library and just doing some scouting unless assigned by the headmaster." he said but Melli slowly remembers that and just rubs the back of her neck. How could she forget that so quickly?

"Ah, I see. I never should have forgotten that but seems like I did. Silly me."

"It happens to many people, child so don't worry. Now....are you sure nothing is troubling you? If you wish, we can talk about it till you get it off your mind hmm?"

"Well, it's nothing bad or anything. It's just....Brandon invited me to go with him to the blood moon ball tonight and...I never g-gotten invited to anything like that before. To say, this will be my first date with someone and he really is such a sweetheart." she said blushing to hear the teacher laugh a little.

"I see. So Brandon did ask someone to the ball. Lucky you. He must be super happy to have someone to take. At first, he never goes on events like this and works on his studies on how to live as vampires. I'm actually happy that someone will go with him." he said but Melli blinks to look at the teacher.

"Really? No one bother to ask him to anything or so?"

"Nope. He was always worked with doing things that events like this was the last thing on his mind. He figures he'll be fine with working himself till morning. Thanks to you however, you changed that and he seems more active than before. So from me and the other staff in this estate, we thank you for that Melina." he said smiling but she blushes from such a thank you that she looks away rubbing her arm.

"You don't have to thank me..I figure I'll just be the librarian and guard hunter here. I guess I'm really happy that I met someone like him. Someone who's kind and sweet and he enjoys many things like reading and my sweets I bring him. He is something else..." she said sighing happily with her face flustered now that the estate teacher chuckled seeing that.

"Seems like someone is in love..cute." he said but she blushes to giggle herself. It's not her fault but Brandon really did seem like a nice guy for a vampire. She just hopes he will be happy too. Even if she never went to this sort of thing; she hopes they have a good time tonight.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:09 pm

Brandon was ready and neat for a change. He walked to mellis room to escort her to the ball and wanted to enjoy the experience.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:35 pm

She was still working on getting the dress on before Melli takes a deep breath before slowly going silent. Melli then takes a deep breath and gently goes ahead and opens the door. Brandon looks at her but he was silent from what he was seeing. She was wearing a black silky gown dress but it was sleeveless and her wearing black long arm gloves too. her hair was down but had a black flower in her hair. She was saying anything from dressing like this but that made her feel a little more happier or shy.

"..............."

"W-what? Is it bad? I'm sorry...they suggested this dress will do perfect so I....you know, went with it. If it's not good I can just-" he stops her talking by taking her hand and holding it that she looks to him confused.

"Beautiful...simply beautiful..." he said dazed while blushing that she blushes worse to look to the side.

"T-thank you."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:24 pm

he took her hand and walked with her to the main hall where the ball was taking place. He wwlk3d slowly since they had alot of time nefore it started and she blushes holding his hand tightly. He was blushing but hiding it well.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:17 pm

She and him didn't know what to say to one another while holding hands but Melina only remained silent. Melli never went to this sort of thing before but she was told it's fun for both people and single people. Brandon was really shy about taking Melina to the blood moon ball that he was hoping not to mess anything else. They kept walking down the hallway but sees other vampires dressed up in fancy tuxedos and gowns.

"Wow, I never seen so many dressed up from this event. Is this all the time?" she asked him but Brandon nods since he was told about it every year. He never went to one true but that didn't stop him from learning more about it.

"Well, a ball is a ball but I hope you enjoy yourself....." he said showing a light smile that she blushes from that. "Thank you..." she said before walking through some giant doors that shows a fancy ballroom where the other vampires in the estate were talking and eating some food left for them. It seems like a giant dance but Melina didn't mind. Brandon didn't mind the least either before they walked into the room and greets a few people. Brandon made sure she keeps close to him while a few whispered seeing how pretty Melina was or how handsome Brandon was. Some even were whispering in shock to see Brandon attending the blood moon ball tonight.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:16 pm

It wasnt long before the announcements begin starting the ball
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:11 am

The headmaster of the estate was there dressed in a fancy but more expensive suit. Even if he was more older than many vampires here, he was still able to show he was always wishing for peace. He only coughs a little while walking over to the mic and taps it gently with one of his long nailed fingers. The other estate vampires looked at him waiting as their dates or not waited for him to say something or give the speech.

"Welcome, everyone to the 450's annual blood moon ball. This year, it seems we have some new faces here or first time faces. All I ask is that everyone here has a good time and enjoys the food that is prepared for everyone here. You all are allowed to explore and enjoy the night. If you all have anything serious to speak of, let it wait till tomorrow night. This night, it's all about enjoying yourselves and the same for the staff here." he said seeing everyone clapping while cheering till the head master held a hand for them to quiet down smiling.

"Now my children, please enjoy this night and have fun." he said before going to take a seat in the throne chair made for him since he is the owner and leader of the estate. Brandon sees everyone go to get some food or drinks (Normal or with blood) while they were enjoying themselves.

"This place is really going to do it's best to have fun huh?" she said to Brandon who nods in agreement.

"Yeah but It's our first time coming to this sort of thing but it looks fun." he said to smile at her that she blushes and looks to the side while rubbing her cheek. He still thought she was so pretty that his heart still melts. While he just chuckled a little, he only looks to see how everyone was having fun in some way. Brandon then decided to give them some drinks (blood punch for him and her the normal one while she was smiling thinking he's still sweet). Other vampires were still having fun but she waited for him to come back.

Lu was drinking blood without the help of punch but he saw his followers still thinking or getting food for him while he smirked showing off. He eats a bit from their finger tips as she looks away thinking he still was showing off. Why did he have to do such a thing? Even in a ball no less? She turns to walk off and wait for Brandon with their drinks but Lu saw her and got annoyed that she didn't even come over to bother him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:15 pm

Brandon refused to drink blood or anything with blood in it. Be did eat the rare cooked meat as everyong talked. He kept his eyes on the gloating lu. Many were admiring him but some also admired brandon. No one expected him to come and with a hunter. They were wary of her but curious asking her why she was with a vampire and didnt she hate them? She said no and that she was here because he asked her. Nothing more.

The music began as an undertone ti the conversations and soon more joined the music while some danced. Brandon looked st her and offered his hand to her with a smile. "Will you dance with me?"
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:30 pm

"Huh? Really? You want to dance with me?" she asked pointing at herself that Brandon laughed still thinking she was adorable being like that. Others were already dancing together or some dancing alone to have their own fun.

"Huh? Of course I want to dance with you, silly. I did invite you to come to the ball with me and I guess..I want to make sure you have all the fun here like I do too. So please, I would be grateful if you would dance with me.." he said bowing to her with his hand still out towards her. She only blushed a deep red till looking at his hand then thinks. At first, Brandon thought she would refuse and not wish to dance. Maybe she was scared or didn't want to embarrass him which he figure she wouldn't do that. Before lifting his head up, he felt her hand lay on top of his that made him look up.

"S-sure, I'll dance with you..." she said gently to him while Brandon blushes seeing her like that before sitting up straight and leads her to the dance floor. They got through and Brandon stops to turn around. He looks at her while they got ready to dance. One of his arms wrapped around her hips as he took one of her hands to hold. She blushes feeling him hold her till they started ball room dancing together. The other vampires were dancing too with some beautiful music playing by some magic to help the night seem more amazing.

Lu, of course was dancing with one new girl that seems to look nervous but he only entranced her that she already was a new vampire. He dances with her while holding her close against his muscular body and still sees her looking nervous about this. He did get a peak at Brandon and Melina but looked mad that she was even dancing with him. She should be dancing with him! Not Brandon!

When he dips her again, he sees them still dancing while she was blushing and Brandon smiling to see she did pretty good for a dancer. Even the hunter was able to do so many amazing things that he wished to protect and care for her as long as it takes. She was his life and his protection that nothing will stop Brandon from keeping her safe. They still kept dancing while the head master enjoyed the lovely scene of the estate vampires dancing with someone they care about but he was a little worried about Brandon and Lu. He was told by the estate teacher that they were fighting but they got word of Lu wishing to claim the hunter for himself.

He already had so many followers behind him that it didn't seem needed to add more but he has and it's grown. Now, he was after the hunter and wishes to own her but their was more to it that the headmaster knew in some way. He wanted not to just own her; he wished to break and crush her spirit into a doll that will obey him and love him no matter what. She will dedicate her life for him even if she was a vampire. This got the headmaster worried and hopes Brandon will do his best to keep her safe from Lu's greed.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:33 pm

Brandon shared in the headmasters concerns and it seemed that he was also keeping his senses on lu. He looked at mli fighting not to be entranced by her beauty or skill in dancing.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:25 pm

She did feel a little shy to dance around others to see her and him but Melli liked it. Holding hands while he took the lead, dancing gracefully on the ball room dance floor. The light from above the ceiling showing the blood red moon that indeed showed tonight. From her view, it looked rather beautiful that she could see the glow shining down on everything. Brandon still thought she was beautiful but he only restrains himself and keeps dancing while leading her.

After a little while, the music changed into something more romantic that Brandon and Melina sees everyone move in closer to do a slow dance. They blushed from the sight before looking at one another. He wouldn't do this dance unless she didn't want to get too close but after everything they done together, she answered him. She took a step closer and rests her head on his chest while blushing harder now. He blushes more feeling her this close before wrapping both arms around her and started to slow dance with her.

She was already shy about dancing but this isn't too bad. Brandon was such a good dancing that it made her feel weak on her feet. Her heart beating loud for her to hear and it was rather soothing. He rested his cheek on top of her head while slow dancing but she shuts her eyes smiling from the feeling of being in his arms. Somehow, this made her feel safer and protected thanks to Brandon. Knowing nothing will hurt her while he's here. The sight made a few people think it's adorable, even Eleesha smirked seeing this while dancing with a male who held her during the slow dance.

For Lu, however, he was angry to see this that he grips the girl's hand breaking it a little. It didn't hurt since she's used to pain being a vampire and sees him and her stop dancing. The sight made Lu angry and furious; seeing how close Brandon and Melina got over the last few months and right now it's just as bad. The headmaster noticed and chuckled under his breath to see his students looking happy. Even more happier for Brandon finding someone that really seems to like him.

"Headmaster.." he hears the estate teacher speak but he looks to him smiling.

"I know, I thought the same thing. I really want every estate member of my home feel welcome and safe. Though, this is a break through for Brandon. At first, he didn't want to get near anyone or do any work when learning about his vampire life. He would keep himself away from others and the humans that were sneaking into my estate. True, I let that go years ago and allowed it unless that human was brave but now...seems like that never happened. He's more open, caring, and protective of this estate." he said to the estate teacher.

"True but now, it seems that's changing because of him meeting Melina. She's strong as a hunter true but..I wonder if some event happened to make her.." he started to say but the nurse gasped worried about the thought but the headmaster keeps it quiet.

"I know but that's on her and him. Brandon wouldn't cross the line in doing something that would change Melina forever but it could also make her more powerful. Being a S-rank hunter and a human can change a lot of someone's mind. However, that makes another wonder just what is possible." he said quietly but the other staff members looked at them while Brandon and Melina was smiling.

"Though, Both Brandon and Lu are strong vampires but Brandon beats him past that goal. However, Lu seems distracted on his goal of kidnapping Melina or is trying to. We all gave our choices of protecting the students here and stop anything from causing a giant fight among them. I know Brandon won't do that unless in the sparring room but with Lu, he didn't care. I also know Melli's very strong for a fighter because I've seen it. She's already beat me and some of my high class vampires but even she watches out." the fighting estate vampire teacher said.

"B-but what do we do? Should we try to stop Lu from doing something?" the nurse asked.

"As I stated before, we will ignore and let everyone enjoy tonight. However, I would like the rest of you to keep a close eye on Lu just in case. I got word from the studies the underground scientists done and some were Lu's helpers or allies. They were bitten by him but to help gain power. We are to keep things calm with no problems.." he said while seeing Lu glaring at the two dancers that he wanted to cut in to get a little closer to Melli.

Lu stops dancing but goes to Brandon and Melli and gives a tap on his shoulder to look at him. He looks to see Lu but they didn't say a thing to one another. "Hey, Brandon. Mind if I cut in? I figure you look tired from dancing with the little hunter here." he said trying to be his usual self but Brandon didn't answer him while holding Melina in his arms still. Why did he really want to do that? For something not good honestly.

"You do know cutting into a dance is rather rude Lu......I thought you were dancing with another?" he asked but Lu sighed to shake his head.

"I was but she grew tired and had to sit down...so again, can I cut in and have a little dance with her?" he said showing a smirk while Melli opens her eyes to see Lu as he looks at her in the eyes gazing upon her beauty. However, Brandon had her look away and gently looks back at him.

"I would mind if you did cut in so please...you may have to wait or find another Lu.."

"Awwww, that's not fair Brandon. I wanted to dance with her. It's only fair if you share."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:02 am