Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

The unknown estate: The vampires amoung us

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: The unknown estate: The vampires amoung us

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:10 pm

"Grrr no" brandon growled darkly standing between melli and lu. He didnt trust him for a second and the room stopped hearing his anger. No one wanted to see brandon angry. No one wanted to face that ever again only melli was unaware of his anger and how far he would go if truly provoked.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:10 pm

Everyone looked at this but they only remained silent after a while. Eleesha and the rest just made it sadder now before longer. After some time, the headmaster looked silent before gently thinking after some time.

"Brandon???" Melli didn't understand what was going on but she only looked quiet after a while. What just happened or what is going on.

"Seriously? You're not going to share between friends? I thought we were to always be friends and help each other out." he said glaring at Brandon but he glares back while looking a little silent. "Even when it means to share a silly dance with another girl? So come on...I just want a dance." he said reaching to grab Melli's hand but that made Brandon grab his wrist to stop him. He tightens his grip on Lu's wrist but that made him wince from the tight hold.

"From what I know, we are allies but you are pushing the limit of us being friends you know. Now, I think it's best if you back off and leave her be. She's my date and I want to make sure she enjoys herself at a ball dance." he said angry at Lu. Both him and Lu glared at one another that their own power started showing a little that got the others worried even Lu's followers were curious.

"I'm warning you...let me have a dance with her." he said angry.

"I won't because you will do something wrong.." Brandon said angry to him but she only looks at the both of them, not sure what was going on after a while. Maybe this would make it seem a bit different. She reaches to grab his arm to help calm him down but Melli only sees them looking more angry. The headmaster stood up to look at them but he was wondering what was going on after all this.

"I think you seriously need to stop and leave her alone. Or else, I'll be sure you get for it." he said angry but Lu glared as they were looking at one another but that made Melina worry about this and what was happening between them. She only sees them about to speak but she gets in between them.

"Huh?"

"...Melina?"

"Seriously, you two need to relax and have fun. You guys are at the blood moon ball and you should not be fighting. So please, you shouldn't do this and calm down." she said to them but Brandon and Lu looks silent after a while that the both of them looked at one another but Lu only lets out a sigh that he looks at her as Brandon was silent about his behavior. After a while, the other two were silent but Lu looks away while Brandon was silent till the head master stood up and looks at them.

"Hey, I just want to have one dance with you that's all. I won't do anything wrong if that is what worrying you? This shouldn't make you feel afraid of me or anything. *winks* You will be given respect by a true man who knows how to make you feel sweet and loved...*licks lips*I know that.."

"Hell no. You stay away from her Lu, or else I'll make sure you regret it." he hissed as his eyes glared into Lu's own but he only smirked to look at the headmaster and takes out some slip that was in his tux pocket.

"True, I know it's rare conditions for another to ask for some request. However, how about this. I asked the headmaster for a one time dance. So, I get to dance with her for one time..that's all I ask." he said while seeing Melli look shocked as the headmaster looked at Lu since he remembered that Lu came to ask him for permission from something and had no idea what it was so he tricked him.

"Lu, you know that's something evil for you to trick me. Using my old age to get me to sign something I had no idea about."

"I know and I'm sorry but it was a request..and thanks to you, I got that."

"Lu, is this seriously needed? You know many are allowed to ask another for a dance but that won't help if you are being this violent. However, you lying to me isn't right....." he said but after some time, Brandon heard and Lu looks at the headmaster before he looks at him.

"So, that gives me permission. I just want one dance with no harm done okay? I get permission." he said while his followers looked silent before he sees them looking silent and goes to get some food and other things. However, Melina sees Lu grabbing her arm and gently pulls her to the middle of the floor while starting to slow dance.

He was acting like nothing happened but this only upset Brandon from this before slowly feeling his own anger just burning in his chest. He wanted to get Melli away from him but he had to let Lu get his dance since somehow he might have asked for a one permission dance.

She couldn't follow him from his dancing but Lu only keeps her close while smiling from how soft and warm she was. Filled with virgin blood that flows in her veins. It made him very hungry to bite her and drain her dry. He couldn't do it here because he'll get notice but that made the other dancers worried while going to leave room and eating some food to wait for him to stop or finish his dance.

"Geez, for someone's big ego Lu is ruining the ball. All because he wanted to dance with Melina. How rude." she said while watching them dance but she noticed Brandon trying to calm down but his hands were closed in fists while seeing this. He didn't see his followers but Brandon just sighed and remained silent.

She knew he was angry right now but that made her look silent. The way his hands closed in fists, his anger burning from around him. However, this make it seem more disturbing for them both.

"Oh Melina, you are so beautiful tonight. I guess that made it seem more excited to dance with you." he said showing a smile that his eyes looked hungry and in lust. The way she was smooth and pure and waiting for one to take her away. She only did this to get it over with but get back to Brandon's side.

"...........Thank you I guess........."

"What? It's a comment. You really are pretty and should be blessed with something so amazing like you...that's what I'm hoping to see anything....someone like you should be spoiled with riches, love, and power....something you show within the eyes you bare."

".......N-no comment.."

"So beautiful...and tasty too.." he purrs to even kiss her neck making her glare at him but he pretends to think it's a accident he did that still dancing with her.

"*Growling angry watching this*"

'Oh geez, he's losing it the more he watches this. Why did Lu have to be so stupid to challenge Brandon? He knows like the rest what happened the last time he was angry. So many of the estate vampires had to hold him down and get him to stop. Even him being locked up in the sealed room so his power wouldn't destroy anything..'

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:06 pm

The song ended as brandons face and head burned i anger at lu. He was keeping himself undercontrol for mellis sake but he was also canceling lus powers so he couldnt use them on her. Eleesha was also helping with that unbeknownst to eachother. Melli felt warm and safe under their gaze and soon brandon realized eleesha was helping and thankee her. He was sure it was to keep the peace and enjoy her night but he was still thankful and he calmed a little.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:16 pm

Lu felt how relaxed Melina was but it told him Brandon and Eleesha was helping her stay protected. He only growls tightening his grip on Melina's wrist before she winces a little from his grip. After some time, he only just lets her go and smiled right at her to pretend nothing was said or happened. He bows his head to her but showed a smirk on his lips that made Melina feel a little uneasy.

"I thank you for the dance beloved. Someone so delicate dancing with someone like me. I really was right when you were such a beautiful dancer." he said with a loving expression on his face but she didn't say anything after that to be honest, it didn't help her feel any better. She moves her hand out of his own while seeing Melina looking away from him.

"Good for you, even if you got the permission by tricking the headmaster for your mean ways...that's not cool Lu." she said to see him smirk and laugh at how adorable she was being.

"Can't blame a guy for wanting to do something to get another person. Even when that someone is pretty and cute."

"......."

"Is something wrong my dear?"

"Nothing, it's just...you got your dance so you should be happy right? With that, I'm going to go ahead and head back to Brandon. You should be happy now." she asked as Lu heard it that he was slowly unsure why she was trying to do anything. He wanted to spend more time with the little hunter but he wasn't sure what to do about it. He slowly stood up and looks at her while he smiled gently which got her confused. Before long, she turns to get ready to head back to Brandon but he stops her.

"Wait.."

"What is it?" she asked but he only sees her looking rather confused to him. What could he want even now after he got his dance, that should make Lu happy right?

"Why are you trying to leave so quickly? Don't you want to stay a little longer to get to know me a bit more? I want to know you a little more as well, miss hunter."he said not letting go of her but he just sees her struggling trying to get away but nothing worked. Lu was indeed a powerful vampire and a greedy one at that.

"I don't want to right now but get back to my date. Now let me go Lu.."

"I don't think you heard me right. I said..I want to know more about you, miss hunter and I mean it."He just stares into her eyes before his own vampire eyes glows to make her gasp and tense up. She felt really weird and off about his gaze to feel dizzy.

'M-my head, what is happening to me? A wave of some magic started escaping somewhere. Is he doing this? Whatever this magic is I....I...I suddenly feel......so dizzy.......' she said in her mind but held her head as Lu pretends to notice and look at her.

"Are you alright, Melina? You seem sick." he said gently.

'What is happening? I..this magic is weakening me..I should not be effected by this but...theirs something added to make it powerful....I...i have to get away from him b-before I...' Melina tried to get away but she slowly feels dizzy that it made her slip to Lu catching her. Others around them notice and wanted to help Melina but Lu stops them while picking her up in his arms and his followers rushing over to him. They saw her in his arms but slowly saw Lu look at them.

The nurse sees that but rushes to see what has happened. "Melina, oh dear. What happened to her Lu?" she asked.

"I don't know..she suddenly felt dizzy and out of it. She might be ill so I'm taking her to your office to let her rest." he said but the nurse was silent after some time.

"But you can let me check her here. I'm sure she was alright after some time.."

"You don't have to. I'll take her to your office so she can sleep. I shall be back.." he said gently but goes to leave with Melina in his arms with his followers. The others were speaking if Melina was alright but the nurse stops him again to look worried.

"Lu, I know you wish to help but let me look at her.....she will be fine if I look at her-"

"I said I want to help so I'm doing that.......excuse me."he said teleporting away that made the others shocked but Brandon and Eleesha got worried seeing that and figures something was up.

"Where the hell is he taking her?" he mutters but Eleesha got worried about it herself. Whatever Lu was taking her, he could be taking her to the medic office or him taking her somewhere else.

"I don't know but from how he spoke, it can't be good. Maybe we should follow them and see where he's really taking her..." This made them worried about it before the headmaster calms everyone to be sure everything will be okay. However, Brandon sees the headmaster's eyes to have him look silent.

'You and Eleesha follow him. I don't know why but something is up. Please be sure to check up on him..'

'Yes sir..' he said in his mind while going to follow Lu but some others stop Brandon to make him stay and enjoy himself. One even said she would be fine since she's a hunter and stuff. She would be safe and fine so no big deal.

"What are you guys doing? I really need to check if my date is alright.."

"Oh come on now, she's fine. Lu's very trust worthy so just let Lu take her to be checked. You should relax and stay here.......relax, everything is fine." one said to grab his arm but Eleesha gets through and moves them back from Brandon. They wondered why she was doing this but sees her glaring right at them.

"Let us through geez, you guys are not really helping us! Besides, Lu took Brandon's date so let us through!" she said angry but they got scared to move out the way while Brandon rushes down the hallway with Eleesha following him. He follows Lu's trail but he was holding his anger back in worry for what he would do to her. They rush down the hallway but she was hoping Melina was alright.

Lu was indeed not in the medic room but in another room that was in the estate. He was examining the beauty of Melina's form that he licked his lips to see her trying to stay awake but his followers look at her but they were afraid to what he would do.

"So beautiful.....she's like a fallen rose that started to bloom. Her blood flows freely within that it leaves her more delicious. Just like a fine wine." he said gently but one got worried from what is going on.

"L-Lu, I don't know if this is right. She was with her own date so wouldn't this be bad to do." the same vampire said but Lu glares at her to scare her that the other followers grew afraid but some were turned on.

"And you think I care? She should be mine......she should be with someone that will be make her powerful and beautiful. She should have been mine but Brandon has stopped me way too many times...I want her...even if I can't feed from her traditionally, she...it's too hard to risk it." he said gently while he lowers down to hold her arm up that he slowly takes out a knife and gently presses the blade into her skin.

"*Sighs* I bet even her blood will be delicious..just one lick and it's a taste I can take..or consume...with one little cut..."

He made a long cut into her skin that she didn't move from the feeling. Thanks to his magic, she felt numb with no pain. He lowers down his lips to lick against the cut but he suddenly felt hot from how her blood tasted. Just like what he thought it would be. He only licks the wound more and more that he slowly sees the other darker followers grow hungry that he smirked to look at her. They begin to crowd around her except for the nervous vampire that was just  turned. She backed up afraid but leaves the room while Lu thought she was weak.

"M-Master we shouldn't be doing this...the headmaster said we were not to harm the hunter..he won't like it if you do this..." she said but Lu glares to make her become afraid. The last time he got angry made one of his followers die in the process.

"Why not? She belongs to me or should but no, her heart went to that bastard Brandon.......you know as a vampire, you're to obey me right? So why don't you relax and have some blood? Unless your going to drink that old crap blood the nurse gives you every week. What's the point when we have food right here?"

"B-but...it's wrong. The others should know it's wrong.." she said but one girl vampire grabs her and forces her on her knees.

"So what? She's a human even for a hunter. We all are to obey master Lu since he knows what best for us. You didn't know that when he changed you? Loser....."

"B-but..*begins crying* I don't.."

"Enough....If you don't want to help me or not...what use are you to me? I don't like weak women on my followers if they can't obey me....be lucky I won't kill you so just get out of my sight; worthless.." he said that she cried and gets up to run out of the room and slam the door behind her. Lu sighed annoyed but looks to his true followers that they get closer to giggle and purr for him.

"Should I go and stop her?" one said to Lu but he shook his head.

"Forget her, she's no use to me any more. Now, come on my lovelies, drink. Drink to your heart's content.." he said while making more cuts on her skin and making her bleed out that she was too dazed to speak thanks to Lu's magic. She was trying to form her own magic to stop his control from getting deeper but she was squirming from the stings she felt. Long cuts were seen and felt as his followers kept near and was licking more of her blood.

They wouldn't care if she bleeds to death. They surrounded her till they begin to grip at her dress and rip it away to expose some skin. Each one took a bite and sinks their fangs into her while Lu sighed seeing this. He knew the only way to make her his is biting near the neck.

"Just bear with it my dear......it'll be over soon.."

"Oh master, she tastes so good..her blood is like wine." One said licking the cut against her arm.

"That's true. She's really delicious.....however, aren't you going to eat? She's right here for you.." another said as they sit her up but Lu hisses excited to see her head get turned to the side exposing her neck. If he bit her there, he had to inject his venom to change her by killing her. Even for a hunter; she will be more powerful. More dangerous. She will be his forever.....

Lu walks over and held her while his pets had their taste but Lu only looks at the in trance Melina with his fangs bearing out. Venom dripping out to hit her skin with a light hiss heard after contact. He would make sure to take good care of her....after he's made her his inside and out.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:49 pm

Eleesha found lu first and after signalling brandon she watched what happened brandon arrived and saw the weaker ones licking her blood then saw lu getting ready to bite her. He couldnt break through without hurting melli as well so he leads towards the main door and started to break it down. Eleesha fought the guards coming after then leaving half her vition where she fould see what was happeneing.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:36 pm

The followers heard the breaking of the front door or someone banging against it to tear it down but Lu knew who it was to make him growl and pick Melina up. He was so close to having the hunter for himself but Brandon was only making it worse to make it difficult for him. "Master? What do we do?" One follower asked but he looks around as Lu held Melina bridal style.

"Stop him...I won't let Brandon take away the love I'm so close to claim. Do what it takes my lovelies.."he said about to break down the wall behind him but sees and hears the banging getting louder and louder. The followers gasped seeing such strength but Lu growled before punching a wall to show some hidden door that he goes through and runs down a tunnel with his prize.

The followers got ready before seeing the door get broken down, showing a very angry and worried Brandon that runs in and sees Lu and Melina gone. He sees the followers try to attack him but gets hit by Eleesha's magic wind bomb. Each one slams into the ground or tables near by but Brandon only walks over to grab one of Lu's followers.

She was nervous but she could see how angry Brandon was since Lu stole his date. The way his eyes burned in rage made it seem like their master has really did it. "Where...is Lu and my date? Where did he take her?" he asked but the female vampire didn't respond to him while the scared one that was hiding behind Eleesha because Lu didn't seem to want her in his group and she's alright with that.

Lu was not what others see him as and she didn't mind because she seems to want to find another master. Brandon got no word of where Lu went to make him slam the female against the wall as she coughs in some pain.

"WHERE IS LU!? WHERE HAS HE TAKEN MELINA!?!" he hissed angry at her.

"W-why would I tell you where master is? Why don't you leave him alone and let him claim what is rightfully hi-Nugh.." she feels him start to chock her because he was getting more and more angry now with her. Eleesha and the vampire girl got worried and wonders too.

In a hidden location in the estate, Lu only smiled touching her cheek after seeing how dazed and weak she was growing. She still was loosing blood from her cuts which might say she could die any moment. However, this made her feel more weaker now thanks to it. She slowly shuts her eyes as Lu was laughing at this but lowers down to lick her neck and shoulder.

".............................."

"Don't worry..my venom will not burn as much..you will enjoy my bite My love...just rest and let me take care of you.." he said looking at her but his fangs grew showing his aroused excitement of finally having the hunter for himself. He knew she might try to fight him but Brandon won't find them and he will only get to have her to himself forever.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:18 pm

Eleesha burst in and separated lu from melli by the time brandon got there. Lu was amgry and blasted melli and eleesha, the blast erupted upwards as brandon stood in the way. Hus arm was smoking wher ehis sleeve was blown off by the blast.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:28 pm

"Damn you. Why can't you leave me alone and let me have what's rightfully mine!?" Lu shouted while blasting Brandon more and more to leave marks on his skin. He did recover like usual but he forces himself forward to try and stop Lu from doing more damage.

"You're going to pay for this Lu. I swear it.." Brandon said angry at him but Lu kept blasting till he backs up to get away from him. No matter how powerful his attacks were, Brandon wouldn't stop. He forces himself to keep getting closer and closer to him that it made him think Brandon was more than just a vampire. Thinking of nothing else, Lu blasted Brandon with his strongest attack to create smoke around and cause some explosion to happy. The estate shook violently in the process but Lu got away from the area for now.

"*Coughing* Damn coward.." he said fanning the smoke and dirt away from his mouth and nose but he hear another coughing that was from Eleesha. He turns to go to her but he sees her carrying Melina in his arms while getting her out of the smokey dirt cloudy room. Eleesha coughs after getting out but looks worried at Melina that had passed out from blood loss. Her evening gown dress was ruined and soaked in blood. Her skin was really cold and she seems pale.

Brandon and Eleesha got worried and sees the other vampires including the headmaster rushing over to see if everyone was alright.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:38 pm

Brandob set to work sealing her wounds and eleesha kept her warm. She could still recover but the venom inside her was already at work loosening her mind and making her thoughts lustful. They were focused on the object of her feelings and heart brandon. She shivered as the cold from bloodloss gripped her body. Brandon bites into her neck to spread his own venom inside her thst makes her body make more blood. He hoped it would be a good start and let the doctors take a look at her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:58 pm

They went to work on her while the head estate nurse examines her as well but she asked both Eleesha and Brandon to step outside so she and the others can work. Both understood and leaves the emergency room to let them get to work. The two sat in the waiting room while Brandon looked down at the ground, gripping his hands together tightly. He was so worried about her and angry at Lu for what he did to her. What was the purpose of him doing such a thing? Jealousy that the librarian was interested in him more than Lu?

Eleesha noticed that and she lets out a sigh, worried about her too since Melina was really nice and Lu crossed the line when he did what he did. They didn't say anything before Eleesha tried to break the silence. "You know something, dude? I don't know if you'll find this odd but..I think you and the librarian make a cute couple but you never took the chance to tell her that."

"Are you trying to make me feel nervous right now? Because if you are, it's not going to work right now...not when she's.." he stops speaking but Eleesha shook her head to look at the ceiling thinking a bit about this night.

"No, I'm not. I'm just stating the truth because honestly, Melina thinks the same about you.." she said but Brandon looks silent to slowly turn his head at Eleesha. Was she joking with him right now? True, Eleesha never lies but he isn't sure about this one.

"................."

"Way back when she first started, Melina always gave and showed support for all vampires here. Even if she was the only human alive. Many were like her but they gave everything up just to be with the other vampire that loved them. I guess she's only spotted you a couple times and it made her wonder who you are. She really looks up to you Brandon and I think it's cute.." she said but Brandon didn't say anything about that before looking away from Eleesha to his lap again.

"She really feels that way about me?" he asked to seeing Eleesha nod her head yes to his question.

"Yeah. Even to the point of her ignoring love confessions and notes from the other vampire estate leaders. Even the bigger presents from that scumbag Lu. I guess she was trying to make you happy by hoping to help you know the life of a vampire but...maybe you and her grew so close that you didn't even know it. Just like 'first love' or something. Trust me, Brandon. When I see someone is in love, I don't lie and Melina loves you..she just didn't know if you did because even if you loved another..she respects that." Eleesha said but Brandon remained silent till he hid a flustered blush on his face as they wait in the hallway.

Minutes became hours before the early morning. The ball was done but everyone was worried about the librarian since the word got out of what Lu did to her. Lucky for Brandon and Eleesha they, got to their rooms before the first sight of the sun because the doctor would come back in a little while to tell them about the progress with Melina. Lu was even given a speaking to by the headmaster who was not pleased with his actions but he is more concerned with Melli.

Brandon was resting up after last night but his mind only focused on Melli, feeling worried and fear of never seeing her happy or worse dead. From the blood loss she suffered, he isn't sure if his venom helped her body in time before they left her with the doctor and the main estate doctor. He only sighed shutting his eyes, trying to rest.

"Melina..please...please be okay..."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:35 pm

He never leaves her side even sleeping next to her when he needed to
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:47 am

Brandon kept holding onto her hand but he didn't say anything else after a while since he was silent regardless of what just happened last night. In his sleep, he tightens his hold on her hand that was connected to some wires but she didn't move or budge ever since she was drained of her blood last night. His venom still swims through her veins and already made it to her heart that was beating strong for the new made blood to spread throughout her body.

The medic machines were still focusing on her health but the heart monitor were still beeping normal as the heart rate. The nurse came in checking on her but she lets out a sigh worried but finds it cute. Watching Brandon holding the libarian's hand like she was his lover. She always never known about the estate and it's history but she did see the wounds healing up slowly thanks to the bandages that was seen. The bleeding did stop so that was good but she walks over to check on Melina.

"Hmmmm, normal blood levels are back again...but theirs extra? Strange..." she mutters writing the notes down but checking the other machines for her results in her health. Everything was going back to normal but when she checked the cuts on her body, they were healing but seen still after being stitched up. The estate medic did well on wounds and they didn't seem to open up at all so that's good.

The nurse looked to check her pulse but used the other hand to press two fingers on her wrist and feels the beating of the heart. That was still strong; stronger than normal. The nurse blinks and went back to writing that down again. She sees that Melina was resting normal and can give a report to the headmaster and others to leave them be. After leaving, Brandon didn't wake up but Melina still rested and recovered from last night's events but Lu ruined her and his first blood moon ball.

~Later~

"I see, so she's alright and stable now?" the medic estate vampire said as she sees the nurse nod showing a relived smile on her face.

"Yes. I did a double check on her readings and she's stable for now. Hopefully, she will still recover and rest for the time being because it took a lot out of her from what I'm told. I don't know what Lu was thinking but he could have killed the librarian if she lost anymore blood.." she said seeing the estate teacher sighing and the headmaster looking down.

"It's good to know that she is recovering well and hopes to be up and about soon. Now, due to the blood ball events, lessons are off till next month but she will be give a small vacation due to her healing process. For now, I want someone to keep an eye on Lu due to his actions and keep him away from her. He already tasted some of her blood and I get the feeling the young man will do everything to take a bite from her. I want no one losing to blood lust and going after her since she's the only human....give me any updates if needed.." he said but sees the others nod yes before they went off.

Eleesha was reading some of the books Melina gave her but others were still wondering about her progress. Some that used to follow Lu started to follow or find Brandon more trustworthy. Others that deeply loved Lu and how he did things still wanted to go with him or follow him. The shy new turned vampire was hanging out with Eleesha now since she didn't follow Lu anymore and even had some vampire estate owners looking at her to say she will find a better one to take care of her. Brandon was awake but taking a shower since he had to leave the medic room so the nurses can give her a whole body bath to clean the dry blood was. They told him to come back later on.

She was now under guard but her magic was keeping her protected from anything but even in the dark, a pair of eyes watched her before showing a angry smirk on their lips. Walking towards the resting hunter, it showed it's Lu that was looking down at Melina's sleeping face. one hand touches her cheek to see her sleeping till he only stops seeing bite marks. They belonged to Brandon. He could tell.

'I won't let you take her away from me Maboroshi....even if it means my banishment...I'll still claim what is rightfully mine..' he said in his mind but lowers down to part his lips showing really sharp fangs before everything goes dark. Later in the evening, a few people were speaking about what happened the night before but they see Brandon heading to the main medic room with some flowers for Melina. Eleesha and the new vampire was with him this time but had flowers for her too.

"T-thank you for accepting my sorry, sir Brandon. I-I had no idea Lu was that dangerous and...would do such a thing." she said but Eleesha sighed walking by her.

"I seriously need to teach you not to say sorry all the time. We forgive you but I'm sure Melina will be happy to know you won't be following a scumbag like Lu anymore." she said showing a grin.

"Y-Yeah......." she said smiling but Brandon looked at them but when getting near the door, he heard a rapid beeping in the room to make him grow worried. He rushes into the room as the other two girls follow him and sees Brandon open the door in shock. He saw blood everywhere in the room but sees the machines all bepping 'warning'. Even her heart meter was starting to drop rapidly. Melina was wincing while feeling weak and cold again but he sees the blood was coming from her neck.

"O-Oh my-"

"Melina!" he rushes over to see what was wrong but noticed the problem. Their were multiple bite wounds on her neck and throat that she was losing blood rapidly now. Black veins were also spreading from the bites from her face that it was spreading a more heavy venom around in her body. The girls went to slam the emergency button that alerted the medic estate vampires that came rushing to that location. They see Brandon trying to stop the bleeding but he wasn't sure whatever was hurting her now is dangerous to take out without hurting her. Minutes later, the estate vampire doctor and nurses sees but gasped.

"W-what happened?!" The estate nurse doctor asked.

"We don't k-know! We w-were just going to drop off s-some flowers f-for her but we found her li-like this!" the girl said but they rush into the room and carefully took Melina away from him before trying to save her but they told Brandon and the girls to wait outside till it's clear to check on her again.

".................."

"T-this is terrible...who c-could have d-done this?" she whispered about to cry but Brandon said nothing afraid but looks at his now soaked bloody hands. They only shook a little before closing into fists shaking in rage for this happening but had a close idea to who did it.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:28 am

He rushed over and saw melli had a bite in her neck. He tasted it and realized kt was lu. Anger boiled inside as he left melli and went to the headmaster to report. Melli was in good hands as she was being cared for. He couldnt help feel she might be turned.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:07 am

The teacher and headmaster heard Brandon's report but the estate teacher was shocked. Lu going that far of doing something to Melina. The headmaster was furious just like Brandon was. He already gained Melina's trust and he feels it was ruined by Lu's mistake. With no words said, the three men think about this before the headmaster sighed.

"Sir?"

"It seems we may need to think of another new plan for this. Due to Lu biting Melina, yes Brandon, I'm afraid their is a 50-50 chance she will be turned." he said with a heavy heart because he enjoyed the company but he knew this hurt Brandon more than anything.

"I see, headmaster. However, is their a way to stop the change from happening?" he asked while seeing him thinking about the answer to give Brandon.

"That depends my boy. If Lu only bit her once then their is a higher change of changing her back like nothing happened. However, if he bit her more than once to inject his venom inside of her body. The process is not possible. The chances of her changing in more higher now but it depends if he over did it."

"Multiple?"

"Multiple bite marks from one vampire and draining that ones blood till near death. The second sight of it being a higher risk is black veins spreading through her body to the heart. His venom will change her but she isn't owned by him. That is only possible if she drinks from a estate vampire. So tell me, did she have these conditions?" the headmaster asked but he sees Brandon not respond but looking down that told him.

"She dose and from your expression, it seems really bad."

"Yes sir.."

"I never seen someone take multiple bites from a vampire but this only happened once many years ago. I don't know the effects to what will happen but Brandon...as headmaster, you are to keep a eye on Melina till we learn more about this. Understand?"

"Yes sir. I will do that.." he said while turning to head off but Brandon worries about this now while he was wondering just how bad it was. He was rushing back to the medic room but Eleesha and the girl were waiting for him to his most guess. However, when getting near, he sees the hallway was closed off to make him wonder what is happening.

A few estate vampires were speaking near by but Brandon asked what happened.

"Well, a few screams were heard down there. I think it came from the medic room.." he said worried.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:25 am

He rushed off to see what was going on expecting a trap or a distraction to lure him away
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:36 am

He runs down the hallway seeing nothing wrong yet till he noticed a few nurses holding a door closed while hearing some loud screaming inside the room as the estate doctor and nurse were still inside the room. They all were coated in blood but that told him something was going on in the room and with Melina.

"Excuse me! What is happening here?!" he said but made the other nurses look up at him before one stood up holding a bloody arm that was broken.

"It's the librarian. Whoever bit her did pretty damaging work. She's going crazy and we were told to leave the room. The estate nurse and doctor are inside still trying to calm her down. We don't know what's wrong but we figure she's turning." he said but Brandon gotten worried but angry inside that he wanted to kill Lu for this.

"When did this happen??"

"As soon as we were finished with healing or bandaging her neck but she snaps awake and attacked us. She was clawing at her throat pretty badly but we figure something with the venom was messing with her head. She started barfing blood up and made more of a mess. Her magic wasn't working with her but she was trying to breath or talk." he said but hears some banging noises inside the room.

"You have to let me in. The headmaster gave me permission to check on her."

"I can't allow that, the doctor and nurse said for no one to head inside of that room till we got her to calm down."

"But what if she drains them next? What's going to stop her from draining the rest in the estate?" Brandon explains but he hears more screaming but more destroying noises that sees the door get cracked to make the other nurses back up worried and afraid.

"See? We don't know if she will get away from them or do something worse. Please, you have to let me in.." Brandon begs but the nurse only sighed while looking at them then at Brandon again.

"Fine..I don't know what that will do but..go ahead.." he said seeing Brandon nod and heads to the door. He grips the handle then turns it. He opens it and looks to see the whole medic room now pulsing with magic but noticed the estate doctor strapping Melina down by her wrists and ankles while she was panting and looking really sick.

"Easy now....you have to fight it Melina. We are here to help you." he said worried but the estate nurse grew worried as Mellina was panting leaning back against the corner of the wall that she was drooling from how much in pain she was in. The venom flowing through her body that she was shaking and violently restraining with screams and getting sick.

"The venom is hurting her worse. We need to give her the booster relapse shot doctor-"

"We can't give her that. She'll only reject it. We need to calm her down and keep her here till we can assume it's safe to give her anything. Remember the antidote we gave her? it just came back up."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:38 am

Brandon rushed to her side and pinned melli down. As he held her he bites her neck seeking out and pulling as much veno out if her as he could to help calm her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:48 am

She screams out that sorta hurt Brandon's ear but he didn't stop. He wanted her to not suffer any longer from what Lu has done. He had to or else she would be lost. He kept trying to drain whatever is hurting her till he got something that seems really hot and even stings his tongue. This had to be Lu's venom that he begins sucking against her neck making Melina squirm even more.

He filled his mouth with as much as possible before he opens his eyes to get a empty beaker and spits the venom into it. He coughs a little from that but went back to doing this over and over again. The estate doctor and nurse rushes to get more empty beakers to help him get the venom out of Melina. She was tied up right now and couldn't do much but they hope they will hold till they were done.

This process lasted for a couple hours now and it seems to take much more longer than he thought it would. The others outside were growing worried about this and hopes the others inside will stop this before she got more hurt. In 8 hours, Brandon was panting holding Melina down still but he got the last bit of poison out of her and sees 20 beakers filled with Lu's toxic venom. That much would have killed her and he seriously only wanted to kill her to make her his.

"*Panting*" he did look down at her but her neck was wrapped up once more but she was shaking and twitching as drool shows on the left side of her mouth. Her brown lifeless eyes were seen but they were still showing life since she's alright. Her body had calmed down with no more venom inside of her but she wasn't able to move.

"Brandon..is she-"

"No. I got the last bit of Lu's venom out of her but she will be fine and alive. However, it might not do anything since she's already turned." he said as the other two gasped in worry.

"S-she's turned? But she....how are you sure?"

"I can tell. The way her eyes look. Their lifeless right now but in a while they will change. Her body temperature is rising again but it won't be the same. Her body is still moving so that's a sign she's fine but the black veins are gone again after that. I don't know how long it will take but...she might not have much control for a little while thanks to the changing.....it might be best to keep her away from others for now till someone is sure.." he said worried but lets melina go and sits down to gently hold her close into his chest.

He pets her head while she was looking down but Brandon was really worried about her now. After wanting to know her, her life has changed from being a human to a new changed vampire here in the estate.

"Wait..maybe she's half. That's a possible outcome right?"

"*Sighs* Maybe.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:55 am

He didnt think she would be whole but half wasnt too bad it had less thirst could endure sun better and even resjst tbe burning light of the hunters. He watches melli and holds her hand trying to let her knkw he was there for her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:16 am

She didn't move from feeling his hand touching hers but Brandon noticed her wrists tied together still. Looking worried, he slowly reached ready to undo them but he sees her move them away. At least she was still able to figure out someone was holding her. He wonders if Melli didn't want him to let her free because she didn't trust herself right now? Sure, she might be half but Melina didn't want to do something stupid like a while ago.

"You don't want me to free you yet, do you?" he said worried to her while holding her cheek with one of his hands. She didn't respond to him but Brandon knew she was afraid for doing something stupid.

"*Sighs* I understand...I won't let you go till you feel it's safe." he said but held her more in his arms but the doctor and nurse just looked sad for this and hopes Melina will be okay. However, they will need to check to see if they were right about her being half. Brandon sees the nurse walk over but picks up the needle to show it to Brandon. They needed a blood sample to check if their right or wrong.

He didn't want to put anything near her if it might scare her but Brandon takes the needle and held it while looking down to her. "Melina. They need to take a sample from you to see if your whole or half okay?....just keep still and it won't hurt as much.." he said gently that he carefully pricks her arm and takes some blood out but he watches Melina, seeing she had no reaction.

Didn't it hurt or sting? Was she not able to feel it? He shook his head and takes the needle out of her arm and gave them the blood filled needle. The nurse got it tested but the doctor sighed to look at Brandon. "Would it be possible for you to take her to your room? I think it will be a few hours till we see if she's half or whole..."

"Sure.." Brandon picks her up carefully and leads to the door as the nurses backed up and one opening the door for him. He gives them his thanks and heads to his own estate bedroom to watch over her and take care of her. They only hope that she will be okay under Brandon's care. He makes it to the room in a few minutes and he did get her cleaned up and was staying in his room holding and cuddling her. He felt sad for her but Melina was going to be okay.

However, the waiting for results of her blood made him worry even more. Is she half? Or is she whole?

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:38 am

His worry was hidden s he holds melli close. What she was didnt matter becuase he still loved her. He feared she would haye him and hides it. He hugs her close talkingto her as much as he can
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:46 am

"Melina....I'm so so sorry that Lu made you suffer this much. If I had known and stopped him ahead of time. Then you wouldn't be hurt like this." he said in the dark of his room but he figures the light will hurt her eyes so he only had some candles lit for her. She heard him talking again but didn't say anything.

"................"

"I don't blame you if you did hate me for what he did but no matter what, I'm alright with being friends. Knowing you deserve someone better than me. After what you been through. I don't know how Lu got past your defense and all since you are a s level hunter but even they make mistakes to get caught." he sighed but held Melina tighter now while she was pressed against his chest. She was able to smell his scent that her eyes were still dazed from before.

"...................."

"Let me tell you right now; if you need anything Melina. Anything at all, just tell me and I'll do my best to help or get that for you okay? I want to help you recover and I don't know how it will turn out for you. I'll make sure Lu never gets close to you again or harm you like he's already done." he said but runs his fingers through her hair while seeing her leaning against his chest hearing his heartbeat that thumps in his chest.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:15 pm

When he managed to calm down he was able to be quiet and wait for someone to say something about how she was doing and her future.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:01 pm

He still kept waiting before a knock was heard from the door. Brandon lays Melina down on the bed and goes to answer the door. The estate nurse was there and she showed a note of results to him as he invited her inside. He and her sit down and didn't say a thing while the clock was ticking on the wall.

"W-well? How is she? Is Melina a whole vampire or half?" he asked in a nervous tone but the estate nurse lets out a calm relaxed sigh to look at him.

"We did the tests on her blood sample and it turns out..she's half. Lucky for her, Lu's venom didn't do too much damage for it to change her fully. However, her magic also prevented her from changing as well. So yes Brandon, she's not a full vampire but a half one." she said and Brandon only sighed in relief hearing the news. She still had her human self in her and wouldn't go insane as a full vampire.

"I see. Thank you so much. I was really worried that she wouldn't be able to.." he started to say but the estate nurse shook her head to smile gently at him.

"No worries, Brandon. Melina is still going to be a hunter and do her librarian work. However, she needs rest. For now, the headmaster has given you a new order to watch Melina and keep up to date with her status. In better words; she's going to be watched over by you."

"M-Me?"

"Yes you. She trusts you mean than anyone else in this estate so please do your best in watching over her. Everyone is counting on you." she said to him but Brandon gives a nod right away, saying he will do it. For her. Getting that, the estate nurse leaves them alone and Brandon goes back to Melina as she was laying on the bed before feeling him pick her up and cuddles her once more.

She shook a little thinking it was an illusion of Brandon holding her and Lu tricking her, Melina feels Brandon's cuddles to make her calm down. He grew worried seeing that and strokes her head trying to keep her calm again.

"it's alright now..I'm here Melina...I'll protect you from now on. No one is going to harm you ever again...."

"............."

For the next few days, Brandon was given the job of keeping a eye on Melina but she was never doing anything. She either remained still or lays down to rest. The headmaster even closed the library till she came back and felt safe to work. He was doing everything in his power to help her and hopes she will recover again.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:54 pm

Not knowing what woyld help he reads the book she was reading out loud to her. She listened and smiles as long as he reads but when he got up to leave she jumped up and grabbed him hdimg him tight. He didnt move away anymore but felt her shivering. "Im only going to sleep for a few hours" she shakes her head violently and clings to him tighter. He sighs and nods petting her head. "As you wish ill stay. But try to speak i know you can and i know your afraid. But im here now." He said softly to her as hee grip slackened and he sat down again.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 23, 2018 5:41 am