Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

The unknown estate: The vampires amoung us

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: The unknown estate: The vampires amoung us

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:57 pm

She only hugs his arm again not wanting to let him go but Brandon only wonders if she was that scared about what happened to her. He couldn't blame her since she just got changed into half of what he was thanks to Lu. The thought of that idiot makes his blood boil but he just calms down for her. Brandon didn't want to scare her in anything way and keeps reading to her in hopes she'll get tired and sleepy.

Minutes changed to hours as Brandon yawns a little to read another chapter of the book but turns to see Melli sitting up and having her eyes shut. He wasn't sure if she was sleeping and gives a test by shifting his arm. She shifts a little but didn't wake up to it told him she was indeed sleeping. Brandon just closes the book and sets it on the table while carefully picking Melina up in his arms and goes to his bed. He knew she wouldn't let go of him even in her sleep but he figures maybe he can just sleep and keep her close.

Brandon gets to the room and walks over to the bed and sits down on it with her. He then gently lays down and holds Melli close to him that she cuddles up into his chest not waking up. At least she lets go of his arm before he pulls a blanket over them and decided to get some sleep. Brandon just yawns again and goes to sleep himself after so long as the both of them were in bed sleeping but at least Brandon was close just in case she needed him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:52 pm

He slept for several hours and yawns stretching before opening his eyes. There on his chest was melli and she had been skeeping in top of him long enough that hee face had a mark shaped like the wrinkles of his shirt. He swallowed a gasp and keeps quiet letting her sleep. When she woke up she hugged him tighter and let out a small relaxed sigh.

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:01 pm

He didn't wish to disturb her sleep and only reaches to pet the top of her head. Maybe she was having some peaceful dreams and isn't bothered by anything the moment she was sleeping. Though, to him she looked like a child sleeping with her lips lightly parted and quietly breathing in and out. He wonders if she was going to be alright after all this but he knew she will be. He only lays back down on the bed and shuts his eyes to rest a little more, not wanting to seem a little odd towards her.

The feeling of sleep didn't leave his mind yet so maybe a couple more hours wouldn't hurt him. He dozes off to sleep once more for a little more. A couple more hours later passed and Brandon had turned to the side during the time he was sleeping. He only still remains silent in his sleep but something felt off when he felt for Melina in his sleep. The bed on the other side was empty. He snaps awake to look around and see that she was not there.

"M-Melina?......*sits up in the bed* Melina? Where did you go?" he turns to get out of the bed and look around in his dark room but didn't see her anywhere. Brandon grew fearful of something happening to her that he started search the room for her in some way. Before panicking a little more, he stops hearing some sniffles near by. Brandon looks down and sees a pair of feet to see they were under a blanket.

He pulls the covers off of her and sees her shaking and looking deeply afraid. Her body was shaking and her face stained in tears. He tries to touch her shoulders but she quickly tackles him ready to stab him still sleeping.

"Whoa, Whoa, Whoa! Melina, wake up it's me!" he said worried but Melina didn't move when she wakes up again looking afraid. Her eyes did seem dazed from the fear that she slowly makes her weapon disappear thanks to magic but backs up quickly looking terrified. He sits up slowly and looks at her but he's never seen her this afraid.

"Melina? What's wrong?...are you okay? Are you hurt?" he asked reaching to touch her cheek but she looks down sniffing again but Brandon sighed to carefully pull her in close hugging and holding her.

"Did you have a nightmare?"

"*Slowly nods*"

"It's alright; you're safe. It was just a bad dream Melina okay? Whatever it was, it was not real....just your fears playing with your mind.." he said to her but when he carefully helps her up to walk back to the room, he noticed some red spots near where she was. Did she do something to herself or was acting in fear? He'll worry about it later on.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:07 pm

Her body was still going thrpugh some after effects of the venom and soon the terrors would ease a little and she could speak again. It was hard for her to gather her cpurage but focusing on her human side helped a little. Her dark side was whispering her desires in her ear. Blood sex brandon power revenge desire lust. She repeated some light things to belp keep her stable and sane. Love happiness brandon books her training. When he was around his aura made the dark side seem louder or deeper it varied but she remains in control of herself now having and learning how to balance the two sides.

Within a week she could use her hunter powers but she was also learning by looking inward about her vampire powers. As always he spent all his time with her and belped her. To his eye she was recovering bit by bit every day and she was getting stronger and more capable as well.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:25 pm

He was already watching her fixing some books in the shelves right now while seeing some that only gotten curious. New books had came in and she was already done putting them up for others just in case. However, Melina didn't like her new schedule given to her by the headmaster. Due to the actions of Lu and her being a half, she had to be given a few days off to speak with another estate doctor that could help her with the vampire side and not losing to it. Brandon was also given the permission to keep a closer eye on her just in case.

It's the first time a half vampire was walking on the estate and she still had her human side as well. Balancing both tends to be a little hard and the headmaster knew that she will be okay as long as her mind stays in place.

She lets out a sigh before hearing the clock ring and ding to show she was off for now. Another estate vampire will be showing up soon to take her place for now. After that, she would be heading off to speak to the estate doctor with Brandon. Melina sets the book down with the directions of things needed to be done before tonight comes around as she leaves with Brandon down the hallway.

They didn't say a thing to one another but Melli only looks ahead while trying to keep her mind calm and stable from the many things that has happened to her. This sorta worried Brandon a little since she wasn't as active like before when she was human. Now she seems......defensive now. Sure, she has been healing but that could hide how someone really feels.

"Melina, are you alright?" he asked to break the silence but Melina didn't answer him while walking but she just nods to answer him with no words. This got him more worried now but lets out a sigh.

"Melina.."

"I'm...alright. I just don't want...to be late for my session with the....doctor. He never likes another being late..." she said quietly but Brandon looks to her but she just keeps walking along side him.

"If you are sure, Melina. You seem out of it and I want to make sure you are alright."

"I know....and I said I'm fine......" she said quietly but Brandon remains silent as they kept walking down the hallway while other vampires were watching them as some got worried or some were jealous of Lu for being the first to change her first. Brandon senses their own dirty thoughts and lets out a demonic energy to them only as a warning of leaving her alone. He will not have another vampire scare her or scar her like Lu did. He made sure of that. They felt that power and backed off afraid of him.

Minutes later, Brandon and Melina showed up and she knocked on the door to wait for the doctor to answer. The door did open showing the male vampire that stood there but he adjusted his glasses to look at them.

"Ah, Brandon and Melina I've been expecting you both. Please come on in." he said moving out the way for them to step inside as the doctor shuts the door behind them after setting a sign saying 'session is in effect/do not disturb'

Brandon took a seat down in another chair but close in case something happened. Melina was given the other seat where she was looking down at her hands and the doctor walks over and takes a seat himself in the third chair.

"Alright then.......Welcome back, Melina. How are you feeling?" he asked.

"I'm fine...doctor."

"I see, I see. How has your week been going? From our last encounter, you weren't speaking during the last few days before the headmaster rearranged this for you just in case." he said but she didn't respond to that after some time to sigh.

"I guess.....it's just been...hard in some way sir. I've been trying to get used to my new life from that.....n-night." she whispered.

"I know but that's all in the past right now. That shouldn't worry you so much because we are not here to speak of the past. Right now, we are to see how you been doing. Have you been using your magic and taking the needed fake blood drops created for you?" he asked.

"Ye...yes. I've been taking them as the headmaster asked me to. It's helped me in some ways and....maybe other times too." she explains while looking at her lap still but he sees that while writing some information on the notepad.

"How about the last thing you been noticing? As the voices you been hearing?" he asked.

"...Sometimes. At most, some gives me headaches and makes me feel ill but I ignore it. Their just voices...their not real." she mutters.

"True. Dark things tend to do that but it seems you are doing the best you can to get through the day and night even with the voices banging in the back of your skull. Has it been happening a lot?"

"N..No....not as much.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:24 am

"She could be pucking up on surdace thoughts as well as her own desires. I know she can make it through when she learns to cobtrol her vampire side. " he said to the doctor and she shivered.

"Melli i know you can do this it takes time to control your powers think of it as hunter mental training. The principals are the same for the most part. " he said lightly touching her hand.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:32 am

"Mental....training? How in the world could this be.." she tried to say but Brandon only remained silent after all that before long. How in the world will she be able to do such a thing or how this can be even helpful for her. For the time being, the voices have been getting annoying or stable before remaining silent after long.

"Yes. Think of this as something to help you in another way. That will only show you that you are stronger than the voices. Vampires tend to ignore the voices either way but half vampires are hard to explain. I guess you can say it's a little different. You are the first half vampire in our world to still have half their human selves remaining." he explains but Melina blinks not sure what to say or do.

"Either way, just do your best in staying calm and not letting the voices get to you after so long. The darkness that vampires were known for in many years can be dangerous and powerful. However, I guess you can say things don't change as much.

"Either way, we will help her so the voices won't get too bad to her. She just needs to remain calm and not have things go too far. Melina only just has someone try to keep her calm and help her relax after some time." he said but Melina didn't say anything else while looking down at her lap still not saying a thing.

"Right. That's why you are to figure something else out and help with keeping Melina calm after some time. However, things will just remain the same after some time. I'm sure she will need some time to get used to the voices and other things.." he explains but Melina wasn't listening to them while seeing both Brandon and the estate doctor talking to one another.

"................."

"So is their something we need to do in order to help her?"

"Keeping her calm and keeping her mind clear is the first way to go in helping her. That way, if she feels more headaches or something else, we can help her. So far, Melina will need to work on trying to work with keeping her mind stable."

"True......"

"As long as we keep her stable and not have her give into the voices that was heard then we will be fine. After so long too. Half vampires don't really exist in the time we are in now so she's the first one in history to do such. Maybe we need to find other ways to help her but that could take time." He said writing something but as they talked, Melina was looking down feeling the dark whispers again in her head.

'N..no....Oh no...not again...'

'What's the matter? Why aren't you giving into the true darkness hunter? You are one of us now. A night walker of the night. You are one of us.....' they said over and over but Melina shuts her eyes to try ignoring them.

'Please don't...just leave me alone...I will not give into the darkness you are trying to spill into my head!'

'It won't matter...you don't know what you're missing here.....their are many amazing you could learn about here and you just don't know what you're missing...... The feeling of power. The sensation of bloodlust. The way you can control whoever you wish......why don't you just give into it?'

'I said no...I won't give in. I won't listen to you! Just please stop this!' she said standing up quickly but Brandon and the estate doctor watches and got worried.

"Melina! What is it!?" he said but she shook her head to move away from him, trying to stop the headache she felt going through her mind. She was gripping her head a little from the feeling but Brandon tries to keep her down or calm but she shoves him back trying to calm her mind down after some time panting that her eyes were shifting a little in color to her human or vampire side.

"P...please stop......please leave me alone.....just..leave me be..." she said panting heavily trying to focus her mind but the estate doctor and Brandon gotten worried seeing her in pain like this. It wasn't helpful for her or them.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:46 pm; edited 2 times in total

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:36 pm

He backed off seeing her still struggling and gripping some of her hair. Brandon didn't want her to hurt herself from the voices screaming in her mind right now. He takes a deep breath, stepped forward again, and pulls her into a hug. He hoped she loved him the same as he loved her in hopes of calming down from her little panic scare.

He took that chance hoping that her love for him would help her stay sane until she could control herself. Melina did struggle a little in his hug trying to get away from him but he was way too strong for her to break free. Her vampire half was strong but not as strong as his. She panted as her fangs lengthen shifting a bit more since a source of powerful vampire with powerful blood flowing through his veins was touching her.

A bite could help or hurt her she didn't know but his presence calmed her and she realized from his scent that his power was deep and strong.

He really cared for her and could have taken advantage of her before but he didn't. Brandon only just held her in his arms tightly to feel her not trashing anymore and just looking down at his chest panting in and out heavily now. She reasoned out trying to clear her mind and then she remembered that they went to the ball together and her blush was visible. She shifted back to normal slowly as her breathing was calm again but slow.

"..................."

"Master Brandon?"

"Yes doctor?"he asked turning his head to face him but still holding Melina close against his chest.

"Well, if she were to gain control of herself like this she might just be the most powerful hunter ever. It's never said in history of a half vampire being able to become dangerously powerful from vampires. Even if Lu changed her, he might have did it in her and your favor. No half vampire was said in the old history and here we are today with one being her. It's a long shot but I believe if she were to really gain more control of herself, she will indeed be deadly powerful to all vampires." he explains.

"And you believe that?"

"Yes, my boy yes! And get this: if she succumbs to her dark side rather quickly, she would be the sexiest and most successful vampire than any one of us. Even stronger as the headmaster himself. Neither would be too bad because it seems you are more closer towards her than most." Said the doctor and Brandon blushed hearing this. If he took her as a vampire they could be mated for ever and if he took her as a human...

"Wait... shes immortal now... that means... Melli that means that..." he stopped before he got too excited. He almost blushed that he wanted to mate with her forever and didn't want her to think that he was saying that because she was turned. He loved her for who she was and her loving heart. Her looks and power were super as well he admitted to himself.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:38 pm

She didn't know what to say about that while looking right into his face and eyes. Melina wasn't sure but the voices were gone and her head wasn't hurting as much. However, Melina was about to say something while looking down again to make her feel dizzy. Brandon was about to say something but sees her pass out in his arms that he gasped in worry.

"Melina!"

"Oh dear. Seems she got a little over and passed out. No worries, Brandon. She's alright...just Melia needs to sleep and rest." He said but Brandon only sighed and picks her up in his arms to head out from the office to take her to her room. The estate doctor sighed and hopes that she will be okay. He was now sitting in a chair by the bed to see Melina resting now. He wasn't sure what t odo but hopes that she is going to be alright now.

Melina slowly turns her head but some others were wondering if Melina was alright or sick again. Eleesha told the others to mind their business and not bother her. Brandon is taking care of her and that's all they need to know. He sets another wet rag on her forehead while having some medicine just in case but he was happy about one thing.

Because she was half of them, he could get this chance to asking her to be his mate. His lover forever for eternity. They would live in happiness and in peace. Even her being the most powerful hunter half vampire in the world. She would be unstoppable to any enemy. He blushes from the thought but reaches to touch her cheek in hopes she's going to be okay but his fingers move down to feel her neck.

They stop at the touch of her neck where Lu bit her. This got him remembering what Lu did and made him angry. He only remained silent and decided to not say anything after that. Removing his fingers from her neck and looking quiet once more. She needed rest and at least she didn't lose it.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:53 am

Brandon cared for her until she woke up. When she did she was in her bed and tucked in neatly several minutes pass as she rested looking down. The door opened and Brandon came back with fresh ice water in a bowl and rags in his hand. He saw her awake and smiled. "Welcome back to the land of the living."

"What happened?" She asks holding her head. Her hair fell from between her fingers and draped down her arm. She could almost remember she stopped the dark thoughts. Then felt dizzy. She must have passed out.

"You passed out.  Brandon said smiling brighter. "And you made the first step in recovery and controlling your abilities. Umm... I think its time i come clean. I love you and well... I have for some time." He put the bowl down on her end table and sat down. "Its my fault all this happened I didn't make him understand the long term plan. Or maybe he just didn't care... what I'm trying to say is you are you and I love you. Your heart is beautiful to me and your kindness to my kind is astounding considering your upbringing." He said and watched her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:22 pm

Melina didn't know what to say or how to respond to what he just told her. However, the thought made her feel a little unsure how to even answer to his confession. She looks at Brandon again as they stay silent with one another before she then turns her head to the right away from him. Brandon didn't know if he made her upset or did he say something out of line.

"You...you really had feelings for me? It wasn't some prank some estate vampires have pulled on me just to get some reaction? I mean, don't get me wrong from what you done for me..I find it really sweet..but I'm not sure if you...." she looks down at her lap but Brandon felt a little upset hearing her say that.

"You don't believe me? Are my words not convincing enough?" he asked gently that his hand reaches to rest on top of her own but at least Melina didn't move them away from his own. She just didn't look at him and say anything just yet.

"I never said I didn't believe you Brandon. I just find it hard to believe a vampire...an estate vampire. I've been told by my teachers it's rare for a hunter to fall in love with a vampire...without one betraying them for their blood. I don't know why Lu did this or changed me but.....it leaves me really unsure how to respond to your confession." she said.

"From how you say it, I don't know if you believe me or trust me after what Lu did to you. Changing you into a half vampire but you remain with half your humanity. If I was allowed to or could, I would have changed you back but I don't know if you would even like that since us vampires tend to bite....uhh....rather hard." he said moving his hands back but looks away while rubbing the back of his head. This conversation sure changed into something different now.

Both her and him were not sure how to respond to one another now. Even if he confessed his feelings, she didn't know how to feel about it. Unsure if her vampire side was telling her to be lost in the desires of being a vampire. Or her trying to remain sane and not lose herself being one.

"....Melina.."

"Yes?"

"I'm really sorry for what Lu did to you but....because of him. Dose this mean you don't.....feel the same way about me? About vampires in general?" he asked wanting to know her answer but Melina sighed to look back at him but she just tilts her head a little. One of her hands reaches up to touch her neck where Lu bit her but she only remained silent.

"No. I don't hate vampires here because of what Lu did to me or changed me into. I still have a duty to protect my fellow headmaster and the vampires that live in this estate. True, I hate Lu for changing me like this and almost killing me for it but...that won't change my opinion about them.......and to be honest..." he looks at her but sees a hint of red showing on her face.

"To be honest..I had feelings for you too...a while back when I first came here to work." she admits that made Brandon look shock. She had a crush on him ever since she arrived here?

"Y-You did?"

"It was way back during my first day. I think you were the first vampire to show up in the library to get your book for the class you had to take. To be honest, I thought you were pretty amazing. You were not alone since Lu went with you but..my eyes only focused on you. Ever since, I always wondered if you would wanted to like females but I thought you only wanted vampire females. Ever since, I've seen human females sneak or was invited here by invite or by the blood moon ball to stay here with the vampires forever before they choose to leave here to their own estates."

"................."

"I did see females crowd around you wishing to have you change them so they can be led by you but you always refused. I knew seeing that or guessed you were not interested and decided to keep my feelings to myself.....I have seen vampires try to change me but some were close due to me being nervous. They never got the chance except for flirting or talking with me. Vampires were creatures I were not to bother with but during the years I've stayed here...I figure my feelings would go away for you...I didn't want to distract you from your studies and pretended to not know you...I had to forget.." she explains to him.

"But how? No one has seen you and you remember them...."

"I know but...You didn't seem to be bothered and you were not always a nice person in the beginning. I gave you space as others did way back and it told me I shouldn't mess with you because you could have killed me even if I'm a s-rank hunter. You were way more violent in the past and I gave my word to never bother you......" she said but moves some of her hair away to have her neck covered a little so he can't see the bite mark.

"....I...I didn't do anything to harm you did I?" he asked.

"Nothing deadly..maybe threatening to kill me and stuff..that's it. You never harmed me...because I wasn't in your interest and left it be......It's fine though. You were busy like others and a human like me shouldn't bother you in some choice.........so even if a vampire confessed to me..I either think they are hungry and wish for some food or is pranking me...." she said but Brandon only remains silent not understanding how he didn't remember that. How could he do such a thing to her and make her think that.

"I.......I never knew..."

"It's okay....I understood my place....I'm just a librarian and hunter...I don't mingle with vampires because it's my job......." she said looking down but Brandon felt bad now seeing her like this. He wished to show her he really did love her. Seriously seriously loved her but he didn't know if she really wanted him to love her after hearing this. His hands tighten up on his pants but Melina only sighed and touches her head to feel some of her hair with fingers running through it.

"You do have your class today don't you? I think you better head off before you become late..." she said trying to stand up but Brandon stops her while holding her shoulders. He didn't want her to get hurt.

"But you need rest. Please, j-just stay here...I'll go ahead to my class...I figure I shouldn't ruin my......attendance." he said quickly before getting up and leaves fast without saying good bye. Melina watches him leave but she looks away to see the window that was covered but she lays back down to rest once more with her hair covering some of her face and her bite mark showing through the strands of hair.

"................."

'From everything you have felt after a while you really don't seem to know much do you? You're not just a half vampire...you are just someone that needs guidance. Right? You are one of the monsters now. Wanders of the night that seek the flow of pure blood. You are still somewhat special I take it even if they don't know it....' the voices came back again and she only sighed not sure what to do at the moment. Her hand pressed against her neck to keep her eyes silent.

'What are you talking about? I'm not a full vampire remember? Just half. I still have my human self with me even with my new vampire self too. What are you trying to say here that something else is hiding in me?' she thought but heard the voice laugh at how silly she sounded.

'Hmmmmm, I don't know if I should tell you that. You're the hunter and should maybe know about that right? Half vampires are indeed rare in this realm and not many know about it so don't worry about it. You shouldn't let it worry you in some cases right? That should be the least of your worries..'

'That....isn't helping me here. What are you trying to tell me here?'

'That's for another time but..how are you feeling about all this then hmmm? Exciting or....no? Are you happy or sad to know your new life ahead of you or getting over the fact of Lu changing you?'

'I know that already but...that didn't seem to bother me. I will know that he will be happy after some time. It's no big deal....really no big deal. He will be happy and safe....I know that..'

'And yet you are unsure about your feelings? You care about him but after all this, that shows enough right? You feel the need of desires or are you unsure about it?' the voice asked.

'I don't know....I'm just...I don't know. Maybe I will just ignore it and move on..that's all I will do......now please, I wish to rest....'

'If you wish......you will see our way sooner or later...they all do...'

"................"

Lu may have changed her but she was now unsure about her feelings. Not sure if it's lust or love. He made it hard for her to see that now. Even if Lu did it, he didn't seem to mind while the others in class were speaking and some didn't look at Lu that showed up for class not caring what others think of him. His followers loved him even more and wished to stay by his side for ever.

"Idiot.." she grumbles but Lu ignored her.

"Oh please. You are just jealous that I was able to come back and show off my glory. I am still the best student in the estate after all. The girls love me for that so why can't you understand that?" he said.

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe because you're nothing but a snake that changed the life of the librarian hunter and now she might be miserable thanks to you? Or are you just cold hearted and don't give a shit about it?" she hissed but he didn't say anything and sighed.

"I only did it so no one else could help her feel fear. I made her powerful and soon, she will fall for me just like any other female here. I got these ladies here don't I? Second, I couldn't be banished because my father is rich and I can come back whenever I want. You guys can't get rid of me..."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:03 pm

Brandon was woekong haed to stay calm bht he was heaet broken once more by lu and his selfishness and jealousy. Brandin didnt knkw how to help her except gove he etime. He told her his feelings and that was aenogh for him now.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:02 pm

The other estate vampires remained chattering to one another before the estate teacher stops them but they only remained silent. He walks in holding some papers before facing the class that went silent after some time. "Alright, settle down, settle down. You all are back I welcome you after your breaks. I hope you all enjoyed the blood moon ball....*looks at Lu* If some of you have." he said seeing Lu not even bothering to answer but smiled.

"Either way, we are going back to study for now but some up coming news. Due to the librarian recovering, the library is closed till further notice. No one is to go there and sneak it. Till she is recovered but we are speaking about setting a sub librarian to take over till the main one is recovered." he explained seeing some whispered a little after everything or seeing others speaking.

"Now, if you wish to see her, you may but only if she allows it for now the headmaster has allowed one person to visit her only for the time. Now, please lets continue with the lesson and see how you all have done during the time. I just hope you guys focused before during your breaks." He said as the estate vampires were going on with opening the book and even went to working on the class.

Meanwhile, Melina was laying in bed sleeping but she was covered in the blanket while looking silent. She seems to be more relaxed now but her dreams were calm and relaxed now after so long. Maybe in some time, she will head back to working on her vampire side. She shifts under the blanket but didn't wake up for the hours that she rested under. Everything was so much to her but she will have to learn to deal with it.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:35 pm

When she woke up she found herself fully rested. Stronger than ever than her previous senses that increased ten fold. Everything was clear and sharp around her now that Melina remained surprised from the new sensations. She could hear much more and her nose tickled from the rainbow of scents in the air. As she looked around the room, her eyes she spot a note that was from Brandon and she tilted her head reaching to it and opening it. It had his scent on it she could almost see it and even started to drool a bit from it until the letter was fully opened to her.

Dear Melli

When you get this letter I will have already left you sleeping. You regenerate like I do and you're strong with a deep power resting within you. I want to make you mine not just because I've always been drawn to you but because I've grown to love you so deeply that your pain is mine. Your happiness is mine and your freedom is all I want. Never lose the heart that I fell for and when you wake up be who you are.

My love.....I wish I wasn't so careless. All this is my fault and I'm going to make it right. I've already made a request to go out after Lu and take you along to face him. You should know he is my family. My cousin who was adopted by the Schiffer alliance for an uneasy peace. By blood he is just like me and his vampires become similar to me as well. Compatible of you will.

If you want to know more I will wait for you at the tree where I first approached you. I have your book and its nearing the end.

Maboroshi

She knew it was really him and from him he even used the alternate signature they secretly agreed on when they discovered the fake letters to her. Her heart was pounding as she went over the letter in her mind clutching it to her chest.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:36 pm

"........." She reads the letter one last time before lowering the paper from her eyes. Brandon really was serious about his feelings and it made her heart pound rather loud in her chest. After the day she cast her gaze on him, Melina knew something was off about him and making her draw near to him. Wanting to learn more and more about him. Everything of his history and past. With a drawing breath, she turns to the side of the bed and gets out of it to stretch.

She's been sleeping for a while now that the sun was setting over the horizon right now. Melina only turns to get ready and meet up with Brandon at the tree where they first met one another. She didn't hear the voices this time while getting dressed in her hunter wear and taking a couple weapons just in case. One can't be too careful out there in the dead woods that surround the estate. It's two things in one; protection and deadly.

When her hair was placed up in a bun, she turns to head out and meet up with Brandon. She steps outside to look around as the light fire burns in the oil lamps around so nothing is left in the dark. It was rather peaceful when it's nighttime but being a half vampire, it was really different. Melina sees the night of the moon glowing beautiful over the land. The soft noises ringing in her ears sounded nice.

The smell was rather soothing that it tickled her nose but she only lets out a sigh and turns left heading towards the mid section of the garden. Minutes later, she arrives at the same tree and right where he said he would be, she sees Brandon there. He was waiting for her and he seems to have just showed up. She keeps calm and walks over to him looking silent now as the night was now in full bloom. When she gets near him, Brandon noticed and turns his head to look at her.

He sees her fully awake but gets off from the tree and faces her. They didn't say anything at one another but Melina looks down and he looks to the left. She did see the book he had in his arm but it was safe to him placing it in the bookbag on his back.

"So.....I see you got my letter..." he said gently as Melina nods slowly.

"Yes. I got it when I woke up a few minutes later on..."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:48 pm

Well full disclosure melli. Aska nything of me." He said confidently thumbing her book
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:10 pm

"What is their to ask? I have a lot of questions about this but I don't know how to ask you without thinking it's a little odd. I mean, don't get me wrong I understand if you don't wish to answer them so maybe I shouldn't ask?" she said to him but Brandon shook his head to look at the book while running his thumb down the spine of the book.

"You may say that but it's not what I asked of you. I already owe you so many answers to your new life. Even to Lu changing you into a half vampire. So far, I think it's only fair to answer your questions to my honest truth. So please; ask me." he said but Melina only remained silent and lets out a sigh.

"Alright.."

"Go ahead and ask then." he said waiting for the first question.

"First thing; during the first day I came here and all, how come you were....so mean and evil? I get it's something related to your bloodline maybe but I don't know if everyone in your family is.....like that." she said but Brandon thinks about that.

"Lets just say some are and some aren't. Yes, I was a very heartless when showing up here in the estate many years ago when it was just opening it's doors. Many females saw me as a god. Males thought I was evil. Lu was the only man I trusted and Eleesha being the only female since they always were by my side. In another point, no one wanted to deal with me until I met you and I think it's when my heart shifted a little.."

"Oh. But if that's the case, how come I.....or we don't remember that encounter?"

"You do but the other three didn't. The headmaster placed a magic spell on us and a little on you so no one knew your true mission when showing up here. I guess no one knows but was told you were the librarian that would work here and nothing more. Somehow, even if we avoided you or ignored you..something about you told me otherwise. That you were special...which I like." he said but she blushes to look away from him.

"I see...."

"Hmm...any other questions?"

"What is the Schiffer alliance? Dose it have to do with anything in your family? How come Lu was that eager to drink my blood but only changed me? Were you.....*blushes a little touching neck* hoping to do that instead?" she asked but Brandon remained silent to the two questions.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:08 pm

Thw schiffer alliance was started by the schiffer family. They take anyone human and turn them vampire anyone vampire and make them earners. Lu was after you for his own selfish reasons the alliance used to be evil thats why my family was fighting them. The believed in control and doninace. Lu likes those powers and seduction. He wants tou because you like me... im sorry... "
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:05 pm

"So that's the reason why he was trying to get me. To change me for his own pleasure gain and in needs of having someone as his toy?" she asked but Brandon only sighed and nods. He never liked how the family tried to change every human they find in this realm but he's glad that his family fights against the Schiffer alliance and the Schiffer family. He just wished Lu would see things differently.

"Yes. Again, I'm sorry he changed you and it didn't seem to be by accidentally. From what Lu always told me; he loves women. He enjoys making them powerless and weak under them. That gives him power or something. Now, I'm worried that he will do everything in his power to have you drink his blood and be his own." he said but Melina didn't seem to understand what he means by that.

"Drink his blood? What do you mean by that?" she asked but he looks at her then up at the moon with some part of it darkened now.

"If you were to drink the blood of another vampire that bit you, you are forever bound to them. Nothing will change that. You're marked thanks to it with the feeling of their blood burning inside of your body. However, it's a chance for any vampire to get you to feed." he said but she blushes a little before rubbing her neck where Lu bit her multiple times.

"T-then, if I drink your blood....wouldn't that mean...I'll be yours forever? No one would be able to change that? Nothing will change what has been done?" she asked still red but Brandon only remained silent once more.

"Y-yes....If, for example, you drink my blood then you are bound to me. Or in other words mated to me. We would be together forever where we drink from one another and I guess in other ways in some better situations. Like me if I drink from you then it's the same thing. We have to do the bonding ceremony. However, it might lead to.....something more heated between new bonding couples." he said while she blushes a dark red.

"So it's a one time thing. Once I drink another vampire's blood then I'm theirs forever?" she said to make sure she got it right and Brandon nods.

"Yes. It's like getting married but only it's forever. Once you agree and drink another vampire's blood then that's it. You can't change your mind once you do it. You both are given oath to stay together forever..." he explains but she only looks to the side at the forest but she wanted to ask another question till Brandon looks and sighed.

"I already told you I was going to be going after Lu so...we shouldn't waste any time...But if you have more questions, I'll be happy to answer them for you." he said to her but she smiled with a light nod. The both of them turn to head to where Lu was or confront him. Some way he had to be going somewhere else due to being in trouble so they were visiting him or to speak with him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue May 01, 2018 10:05 am

He fell silent again then a question popped into hus head. He shook it off but it came back and pecked ar him. He sighs one more and she saw him turn red.

"Melli... you wouldnt want to bite me would you? " he rried to keep it caaual but she could tell rhe idea really hit the right sopt in his head and he wasnt able to resist the thought. She burned red too thinking about it.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 01, 2018 6:46 pm

"B..bite you?!" she said startled but Brandon looked confused from her sudden outburst. However, he could guess she was really nervous about it after a while. He looks at her again to see Melli looks away from him since her face was flushed red but a darker color before she slowly lets out a sigh and looks at him.

"You know it's not right to feed from another vampire correct? Besides, I may be half but I have some control you know." she mutters under her breath but Brandon shook his head while showing a gentle smile to touch her shoulder that made her blush a darker color now.

"I never said it that way. I just was curious since you do know that feeding is part of being a vampire. Being whole, we always need some blood to stop us from going into a blood rage. As for a half vampire...I'm not sure. It could be some new discovery about how you behave to blood. Even as a human still in your mind, that might change if not careful." he said while looking at her but she blushes still the same but felt relaxed from his touch on her shoulder. Brandon looks at her still but he was flushed as well, seeing how beautiful she was up close.

She smelled like lavender and a bit of rosemary too. Maybe his senses were messing up as well but he wouldn't tell her that without freaking her out. After a few minutes, he clears his throat and lifts his hand from her shoulder. "Sorry about that. How about we hurry up and get a move on. I know you want to get to Lu and have him explain his actions.."

"Y-Yes..of course.." she said walking ahead but Brandon follows behind her while heading near the dead forest that guards the estate building. Not many vampires go in here unless getting protections but that's another story. He and her go through the large tree trunks of this forest while seeing how dark and cold it was inside. No wonder humans were afraid to come through this but it's not big deal. They just keep walking and remaining silent but keeping their defense up just in case.

"Are you sure Lu went through and is in the middle of this forest?" she asked Brandon while walking ahead.

"It depends on how far he is. I mean, the Lu we saw in class was a doubleganger since he's banished from the grounds. For what he did to you of course..." he said to hear her sigh.

"I understand but I just hope he understands what he did was forbidden and now I'm like this because of him. He could have killed me if he kept biting my neck. Or ripping the skin apart.." she said touching her neck again but remembering it just made her nervous after a while. Lu serious was scary but he just remained quiet.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue May 01, 2018 7:04 pm

He looked at her neck and wished he could hve bitten her. He tracks the location based on what he knew of lis fonversations. "A few hours at th8s rate then we will be within earshot.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 01, 2018 7:30 pm

"Are we getting close to where Lu is?" she asked looking to Brandon but he nods, looking ahead since they kept walking ahead. He wanted to find Lu and get this over with so he wouldn't do anything that might try to kill him. Even remembering the time he had his fangs inside of Melina's neck. Being able to drink her blood to....he stops to shake his head and goes ahead to keep moving forward.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue May 01, 2018 8:17 pm

Seeing brandon in control like this made her place between her legs twinge a little distracting melli with a short fantsy of her and brandon close with her fangs in his neck. The thought didnt get much fur th3 er beforr she shook her head to clear it hiding her blush.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 01, 2018 8:23 pm

Brandon didn't see that but they were near some giant building where lights were flickering and people inside as well. Melina didn't know others were out here too but she guesses Lu had some guests? Brandon and Melina looks at one another but gives a nod before heading towards it. They made sure to be silent without tripping some traps but looks around the grass grounds of this place. Even if the forest was dead, life was growing around here like nothing else. Did this area have some enchantment on it?

"Lets head inside....I'm sure he might already know we are here." he said but Melina looks to Brandon again.

"How are you sure?"

"Knowing him; he knows.." he said quietly but before she asked, the doors slam open but shows some white smoke leaving to the outside. Brandon and Melina got ready to fight but sees nothing but some hands waving them inside the building.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content