Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

The unknown estate: The vampires amoung us

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: The unknown estate: The vampires amoung us

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue May 01, 2018 8:36 pm

Brandon caustiously went inside seeing no threats. Melli was having a hard time as her body reacted to strong power. It made her hot and wet with desire for pleasure any pleasure. She didnt let it slow her down but looking at brandon she swore to herself that this pent up feeling would be focused on him after they beat lu.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 01, 2018 9:06 pm

This whole building smelled and reeked but she bears with it while following Brandon but made her hand go near one of her guns. She wasn't sure why but if Lu is here, he would be hiding somewhere if they didn't know it. They kept walking down the hallway of this dark area before seeing some light turn on blinding them. She shields her eyes and Brandon did the same before hearing a crowd of feet to make them look.

A few vampires were seen but their eyes were glaring at Brandon but looking hungry at Melina. She takes out her guns ready to shoot while Brandon was ready to fight them before hearing someone clap twice. The crowd stops but part, showing Lu. He was walking down the stairs but looking at the two of them that came to his new home.

"Lu...."

"Brandon..how unpleasant for you to come here for a visit. And you brought.....the librarian....well, my librarian." he said remembering the bite he gave her while she winces a little glaring at him but he walks all the way down to look right at her showing a smirk upon his face. A wine glass was held in his hand but swirling the drink around.

"I'm guessing you both are here to speak to me about something?" he asked quiet and bored but Brandon got angry seeing this but keeps his cool seconds later.

"Yes but shouldn't we take this into a more private room? I don't want the friends of yours here doing something." he said but Lu just sighed to turn away from them then heads up. Brandon and Melina thought he was going to leave them but he stops, waving for them to come up.

They follow Lu upstairs and away from the other vampires that went about their night. This place seems fancy but Lu was the sole owner of it. After his banishment, he found this place and made it home where he could do whatever he wishes. Minutes into walking, he opens a door showing a table with three chairs. He walks in then the other two follow after as it shuts behind them and each one takes a seat.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue May 01, 2018 9:08 pm

Brandon didnt syand and he glated at lu yhe whole tume
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 01, 2018 9:27 pm

"So...what brings you to my home? I didn't know I was getting guests after the blood moon ball incident. I figure you guys wish for something...*looks to Melina* Or needing something." he winks at her but Melina looks away not staring at him but this made Brandon furious now. He was already pushing it and she didn't feel like he wanted to talk.

"Lu..."

"Fine fine......"

"Lu, I want to know...why did you change me? You know you broke one of the main rules the headmaster placed for me since I was fully human. However, you broke it and made me half.." she said but he only shrugs his shoulders and smiled at her.

"I know that but I didn't mean to. I intended to make you happy by making you mine. You do know we vampires are really good with the ladies. You, on the other hand, was a challenge.." he said while smiling to her once more but Melina blinks to look away from him once more since she didn't like him looking at her like that. Almost like prey.

"I figure..."

"As to reason why I changed you....well, I desire you. I know deep down you had some feelings of love for someone here but I'm hoping to make that lucky vampire me. You see, I'm the best vampire in this realm where I rule others. I am stronger. And can be more better for a lover.....I can make another's dream come true...I can give them true desire...anything they wish for I give.." he said before looking at her again.

"*Tightens hands to fists*"

"A reason?" she asked but tenses up feeling him touch her hand and held it. He caresses it for a few minutes but smiled looking right into her eyes. She was already beautiful and lovely for half vampire. Making him wish to claim her here and now.

"You are so beautiful, you know. Such a gentle creature changed into the one of the night. You will become the most lovely woman in our world to where one will get lucky that you feed of their blood...someone so delicate and precious..*leans in closer* It makes me wish to win your heart.." he purrs but she moves back a little from his face to remove her hand out of his own.

"That is not....a good reason." she mutters to him but Lu only finds it cute when she was fighting. He even wonders if she was better in more ways than one.

"Oh come my dear...you should know that much about our kind but....it's close to a reason between us. Think about it. You are someone who's cute and passionate but so sexy for someone your age. You are on the menu for all males that want you to drink their blood.....becoming their own mate." he said but he was eyeing her neck where he bit her a few times.

"What? Why are you staring at my neck?" she said.

"I wonder if your blood is pulsing right now....hungry for someone to feed off you or them letting you drink." he teases.

".................."

"Such smooth warm skin.." he whispered leaning in close but Brandon moves him back and keeps her back from him.

"Don't push it Lu.." he hissed.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed May 02, 2018 5:24 am

Brandon wasnt going to give lu any chance to touch her again and keeps his guard up ready for anything.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed May 02, 2018 7:30 pm

"What? I'm not doing anything Brandon. I just wish to talk to her and you so is it that hard?" he asked but Brandon only glares at him angry since he was starting to annoy him from all this. Why did Lu become like this? Even for being his cousin. He only remained quiet after some time before relaxing but kept his guard up before Lu sighed.

"Now, what were we speaking of again?" he asked quietly but smiled at Melina who was looking away from him since he only gazed with hunger in his eyes.

"We were speaking about confronting you about what you did back at the estate. You know others are furious at you for doing this to Melina. Even the headmaster is demanding some answers to why you did it." he said but Lu only adjusted his coat and picks up the cup with wine to get a couple sips.

"............."

"............"

"Ahhh such a delicious taste. Would you both want a glass? it's the finest drink here.." he mutters while smiling at Melina but she shook her head to refuse while Brandon didn't want to drink. He wasn't sure if something would be in the wine.

"You really don't trust me do you?" he asked but they only shook their heads no.

"Fine.." he sighed but went back to relaxing before seeing some maids walk in and setting down some food for them. Brandon and Melina looks at their plates with some blood spills on it but she looked a little nervous seeing it but Brandon didn't want to know who's blood this is.

"Please eat....I made enough for us to enjoy." he said.

"Lu, why are you trying to be nice to us? Is their something you want for all this?" she asked but hears Lu chuckle.

"Maybe but it depends.....why would you like to think of other wise?" he purrs to her but she looks nervous at him again while Brandon gets angry again when Lu was about to reach for her hand again. Right away, he grabs her hand to make Lu stop as she jumps a little to look at their hands. Lu didn't move seeing this but moves back while glaring at Brandon once more while seeing Melina remain silent.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed May 02, 2018 8:09 pm

That youre a snake and always will be." Brandon said not eating. Lu couldnt be trusted no matter what.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed May 02, 2018 8:22 pm

"That's mean to say, Brandon. I didn't know you were that judging towards others you knew for so long. I figure since we were cousins you would understand me better. Understand the family better but no...seems I could be wrong." he said standing up but takes his glass of wine and looks right at it while Melina and Brandon looks at him not sure what he was doing now.

"We are family Brandon. Close family that desire the same thing; her. She's really special. Someone that isn't weak and useless like some females I find back in the past. Melina here is someone that deserves someone to love and care for her...even showing her the dark ways of bloodlust. You do know what I mean right Brandon? Many vampires go through this but I don't know about her. It might happen to her....it might not but no one knows for sure. I could be wrong about it but not to this day...."

"What are you trying to say? That you think Melina isn't strong enough to fight her own dark cravings?"

"Yes. She's half vampire so she has some of the cravings like vampires do. Melina shouldn't fight such a desire and just embrace it. I know she has control but not as strong enough after a while. She'll start craving human blood or vampire blood. Either is good..." he explains.

"I don't get you Lu. How come you think all of this is helping? You really think that of Melina??"

"Don't believe me then what would happen if she lost control. You know about that yes?"

"Yes, I know about that but she's in more control than most are. I've seen how some vampires lose their minds due to not having their mate's blood but that shouldn't bother or concern Melina. She's not a full vampire." he said this from the anger building up since Lu was pushing his luck but he remained calm while Melina looks between them nervous of what will happen but as a hunter, she will do her best to stop it if needed.

"If you know about it then why try to hide it? All vampires desire blood Brandon...even the blood of a vampire that needs someone in their lives. For half vampires...it's a mystery. No one knows much about them but I hear they are effected the same way. Having the same symptoms like we do. Fever, headache, fangs aching, stomach tossing and turning.....the heat that burns within someone...the itchy spots that builds in another's stomach and in between their legs...."

"......"

"Even her scent.....*Growls lustfully* Oh god her scent...it smells just as delicious just like wine. Her blood is flowing through her veins where it just like but even the thought of her being as ripe makes a vampire hungry...wanting to drain her till she's a mess.." he said but Melina grips the table nervous now but Brandon was getting more and more angry at Lu.

"You're point?"

"My point? You don't know the situation right now Brandon?" he asked to see Brandon shaking his head not liking this one bit. He might have to explain it then.

"Well, it's easy to understand Brandon. Melina here is up for grabs. Whoever she feeds from, she stays with...I know for a fact she's already picked me. I bit her so many times, I had made sure no other vampire is on her mind but me. You can tell Brandon and from me I see it. She's already been thinking of someone...someone to let her feed from but I guess her mind blocks me.." he said but she was shocked hearing that.

"You were reading my mind?! That's invading someone's privacy you know Lu..."

"I know that but seems like you have such a interesting rain of thought which I like.."

"Then is it so when I feel that need to drink...I would look for my mate or lover?"

"Yes. Just to see that you did have someone focused on for your life or lover. I figure you are not sure who to pick but you shouldn't trouble yourself." he said but slowly spreads his arms apart to show his smirk on his face. "You desire me. Someone that understands you and your cravings. I figure over the time you will feel more relaxed when you feed from me...drinking my hot burning blood that will sooth your throat.......or were you hoping for another hole to be filled?" he asked to Melina but she covers her chest glaring at him and sees Brandon angry to rush over to him and slam him against the wall.

"Brandon!"

"W...what's wrong? Did I strike a nerve? O..or are you trying to deny the fact...of her being able to see who she wishes to stay by? Someone that will show she's theirs and theirs alone...no matter the person....they are their pet." he said but winces when Brandon pushes him more into the wall glaring at him with hot red eyes. His fangs showing that his power was radiating from him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu May 03, 2018 6:08 pm

"You seem to think her desires led me here. But in truth it was my information that led me here. She came because she is the ine person besides eleesha i would trust fightingyou. But she is guarding the school. " he presses harder making lu squack as the air left his lungs.

I say we let her choose her mate and be happy that she is happy. " brandon said and lu grimmaced.

"Fine. How about now" he snarled his true lustful gampiric face was revealed he turned to her and pointed a razor sharp claw at her. She remembered how he had slashed inside her rear with those claws and he expected her to feel pleasure. She felt sickness instead and us3d her own powers to clense her mind of the effect of lus will.

"Pick now then my tainted huntress your forever mate. Who stirs those insides in the middle of the night. Wetting those sh3ets with torturous longing and desire it is me isnt it. You like pain i hear and i sure hurt your ass alot i bet your pussy is begging for a taste of my claws. Pick me and ill do it here in fromt of him " he said drooling and licking his lips. Shook her head already deciding. The energy had their emotion heightened and she looked at brandon who was focused on restraining lu.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu May 03, 2018 6:27 pm

Lu, on the other hand, quickly shoves Brandon down with his own clawed hand that he slams into the wall on the other side to shake the mansion. She was about to attack Lu for hurting Brandon but gasped feeling something hit her away from him as Lu laughed a dark chuckle. He wouldn't lose her to Brandon but make her all his. "Give it up, fool. I know what she wants. What she desires and it's not you. Now, I should just give rid of you to make it easy for her to pick.." he said about to claw out Brandon's heart before he gets punched dead in the face through the wooden door where pieces flew everywhere in the hallway.

He stood up and coughs a bit of blood from his mouth. Brandon hated when Lu did something so dirty but he wouldn't let him poison Melina's mind like this. Not while he's around. "I will not let you force her to change her into something you want. She has a free will to pick whoever she wishes. Let her choose herself and not use dark magic to change her!" he said tackling Brandon but he sees Lu struggling in his grip once more.

Both rolling around the floor that they were punching and shouting now in the hallway. Melina got worried but she goes to help Brandon out before seeing other hands grabbing her to stop her. Other vampires were seen but they hiss at her to smell her scent. She only feels more angry that she fights them now to get away and help Brandon. She sees the other vampires chasing her now but the others on the ground floor surrounding the two fighting. They wouldn't even stop this as if they wanted to see who's blood will spill first.

Lu held Brandon down by his throat but was chocking Brandon while he laughed in some evil way. He wouldn't stop till he was dead. Brandon, on the other hand was struggling as he was holding back his clawed hands.

"Why won't you die already! You are not going to stop me from getting what I want! What I desire!"

"I won't let you do anything to her! I want her happy!"

"You can't give her the desires she wants Brandon. She is always craving for a powerful man to show her the ways of life. The ways where she needs someone to love her no matter what. Being nice and sweet is weak!" he said striking his chest but Brandon stops him.

"She is always sweet! Melina deserves to smile and be happy. She can keep herself safe with no problem without you trying to change her. She is good the way she is! I won't let you hurt her or change her into something terrible. I'll love her more better than you do. I'll cherish her more than you because you only want to keep her like some slave! I want to make her my mate and hope we can be together!"

"Were you...planning on asking her hand to be mated?"

"Yes. She means everything to me..and I want to return that love and kindness to her...she is my life and I deeply love her.."

Melina gasped in shock hearing that. So he did wish to be her mate. He was planning on asking her hand to be his mate. Then...he really did care about her. Tears started forming on her eyes but seeing them still fighting but she really knew her choice now before going ahead to stop them fighting before blood spills out. Of course Lu was angry hearing this to kick Brandon away ready to slash his chest which he did to make Brandon cry out in pain.

Lu's hand was coated in his blood but Brandon only kept defending himself while Lu slashing out.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu May 03, 2018 6:42 pm

His claws reflect off her barrier she placed around brandon as her body glowed with her hunter powers. Hrandon stopped seeing lu tossed aside and sh3 stepped into the barrier to make her choice then and there.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu May 03, 2018 6:51 pm

Brandon blinks not sure why she was holding him this tightly but feels some wetness on his shoulders. She was crying while Lu struggles to get up now really angry. The other vampires helps him up but he was shocked to see Melli holding him tightly. Lu roars and runs over to the barrier banging on it but it shocks his hands to make him hiss in pain. It was too powerful and it flowed with strong energy.

"What are you doing, Melina!? Why did you stop me from killing him!" he shouted.

"He's your cousin you idiot! You would kill him just to get what you want including me! Family is important and you were close to murdering him!" she said holding him tightly but Lu sighed still angry from how she held him. Melina should be holding him like that. Not Brandon.

"I don't care about him! You're the only one I want Melina! You are the only one  I wish to keep to myself!" he said but Melina only glares at him that tears were flowing down before she looks down then looks up again. Anger showed in her eyes but Lu looked startled. She slowly looks to Brandon but pulls back a little.

"Melina, what are you doing?!"

"Melina?"

"I made my choice.......and I wish to be...with you Brandon. I want to be your mate." she said loud enough for Lu to hear. Lu looked shocked but Brandon was surprised while blushing deeply.

"You....You pick me?" he asked quietly but she only nods still holding him close.

"Yes. I always wanted to pick you since you showed me the kindness and love you want to. You don't want to just have sex but wish to show your love and happiness towards me. You are always wishing to help someone and me. You even helped me when I became a vampire...*crying more* I owe you so much for helping me....I really want to be with you....just you Brandon....if you allow me to be your mate..."

"................" He was still shocked that she picked him out of the other vampires in this realm. However, his face flustered a deep red color when seeing her lean in close to touch his cheek. Almost wanting to kiss him but she hears Lu's shouting out in anger that he slashes his claws at her to make her dodge. Melina jumps back taking out her guns again ready to fight but Lu panted looking angry.

"How could you?...How could you pick him instead of me!? Me!!! The best vampire i this fucking realm and yet you pick some loser instead of power! You could be a queen with me Melina. Rule the world under your fist! You would give up that sort of power just to be with him!?" he yells out that he actually tried attacking her which she dodged quickly thanks to her new speed and her guns.

She winces from his power but Melina only kept her defense up while fighting Lu now. Brandon tired to help but Lu's followers tackles him down to hold him. Making Brandon watch helpless while Melina and Lu fight. He was trying to claw at her throat and body, spreading her blood around to show he was not kidding. The moral death here was to make her his but it seems Melina choose the wrong man.

Lu finds it annoying and now he wants to kill her and make her reborn into a full vampire. He gets a few deep cuts in her side to make her yelp in pain. Her blood spilling onto the ground that she ignores it and kept defending and fighting Lu.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri May 04, 2018 1:54 pm

Brandon bites one of his captors haed and holds fast draining them dry. One by one he drains them tuening them to dust as he absorbs their power. The last one he ripped in half throwing thw body at lu one then the othee shattering on him and coating him in gore. He joined melli and hitlu when she made an opening and she did the same forwhen he made an opening.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri May 04, 2018 9:54 pm

Brandon used his power and strength to fight and keep Lu distracted while Melina used her guns with her speed. She did this to shoot at his feet, trying to make Lu trip and drop his guard. Lu hated this. He hated to see both Brandon and Melina working together just like mates and he only felt anger for it. Melina should be doing this beside him but no it's with Brandon. This really upsetted him that he quickly punches Melina in the gut hard right into the brick wall.

She coughs up blood while hitting the wall hard but Brandon gasped seeing that. He tires to turn and help Melina but Lu tackles him before doing a barrel roll. He threw Brandon right through the window but he gets up to get ready to attack Melina again who was bleeding from her injuries. She was recovering slowly like Brandon said but Lu keeps punching and kicking her to make her lose blood right in some puddle.

"You traitor...you vial traitor!" he said hissing that his foot stomps on Melina to make her scream out in pain, showing her fangs out while Lu was punching, kicking, and burning her. Brandon from outside groans holding his head with some blood spilling out of a cut he got. He sees Lu's followers or pets trying to attack him for blood but he only fights them with punches and kicks.

He had to get back to help Melina before Lu really kills her without the healing part helping her fast enough. At this moment, he heard her screaming out from Lu's hits but right then he hears shoots from her guns. Melina was getting back up to fight but both her and Lu were throwing more powerful punches to one another. Blood splattering against the wall and floor. He only hopes she can hold out till he gets back up there.

Lu and Melina were still fighting against one another but her clothes were getting destroyed while the same for Lu's. He keeps slashing at her skin leaving bloody gashes while she was getting some shots in and kicks too. She already broke his jaw from a kick but he burned her side from the first time he attacked her. With them losing blood, both Lu and Melina were panting and sweating heavily now.

"You think you won? *panting before using some dark magic to heal himself* It's just the beginning you traitor. I will have you and rework that mind of yours to only serve and love me. You can't ignore the heat between us Melina but here you are being a bad girl." he said licking her blood from his claws that she winced from the nasty sight. She didn't want him to drink her blood or her drinking his.

"However, I may forgive you...if you take back your answer of making Brandon your mate. So my precious...what is your real choice?" he asked but Melina refused to answer him before shooting at him again while Lu dodges and deflects some of her bullets. Right then, he dashes towards her and slams his hand through her gut to make her bark more blood up on his back. He felt her warm blood on his hand and arm but he only keeps her still while ripping his arm out and begins beating her up even more while she bleeds to death. However, she gets up ignoring the pain and goes ahead with trying to fight back.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri May 04, 2018 10:16 pm

He fought his way only to see her stand up after. He rushed to her side to fight lu with her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri May 04, 2018 10:20 pm

"Stay out of this!"Lu shouted at Brandon to force blast him away from the fight while Brandon crashes through the wall. Melina gasped seeing that but blocks an attack from Lu while feeling her stomach healing more. However, he only kept fighting her more and more. More blood and fighting noises kept being heard from the fight while Brandon groans in some pain.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat May 05, 2018 12:58 pm

He got up and tries again trti g to help her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat May 05, 2018 7:11 pm

Lu sees him once more trying to butt in before Lu growls to punches into Brandon's stomach. However, he hits Melina instead of Brandon who coughs blood up. She hits the wall rather hard but she winces a little as Brandon get angry and attacks Lu for hurting her. They went back to fighting once more but Melina tries to sit up coughing and losing blood since she felt some bones break and even spread blood around. The whole room smelled of Lu and Brandon's blood but she was trying to force herself up.

As for them, they were in a hand innerlock, glaring at one another wanting blood. Their eyes glaring into one another while trying to push back the other. Lu wouldn't give up because he wanted to get back for all the times Brandon showed him off and took the only woman he really wanted. Brandon would do his best to stop Lu because he didn't want him to harm her as he did before.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat May 05, 2018 7:57 pm

The smell of blood was making her darkside creep up on her. She heals faster but was badly hurt inside brandon moves faster and faster even lu was unable to keep up but brandon sacrificed power for speed and his hits werent enough to finish lu off.

The few hits that make it through hurt lu wounded him even made him stagger back a bit. But not enough to really finish him off. Lu was getting madder but weaker too she saw brandon block a hit that threw him before and didnt move he cuaght lu by the wrists and started kicking lu in the belly.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat May 05, 2018 8:20 pm

Lu groans feeling each swift kick before he grabs Brandon's ankle and trips him. He sees him slip and hit the ground that he winces as well. Brandon sees that but feels Lu holding him down but tries chocking him. He grips onto his wrists but Brandon only chocked now. "I will not...let you take her away from me! Melina belongs to me! She belongs to me!!!" he shouted out about to kill Brandon before a loud shot rang out.

Blood spills out but so did Lu's scream. He held onto his left wrist while looking at a hold in his hand. He looks ahead to see Melina holding her gun while panting in and out weakly. She only felt more weaker now but Brandon grew worried to see that. Lu growls before he quickly raises his hand and shoots two spikes right at her to stab into her chest. One in the heart and the other in the lung. She coughs blood even more to fall on the side shaking in pain.

"Melina!"

"Sorry sweetie..I'll be sure to heal you after I'm done killing Brandon.." he said but went back to chocking him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat May 05, 2018 8:30 pm

In desperation brandon hit lu with an unrestrained blast that vaporized everything in fromt of him except lu and what was behing him as lu was sent flying. He turned rollingbober to get back up to attack brandon when he saw brandon holding melli. He removed the spikes from melli and was whispering in her ear.

"Melli melli its me follow my voice. You have to focus. Focus on nothing but healing you can do it. " he said melli choking was looming up at him as her blood pours from her heart. She could only focus on him and how she neber got the chance to be one with him. "If you do what he says ypi still can" a dark version of her appears "heal just focus ill help for now but kust becuase that super hpttie is working soooo hard to help keep you alive. Buh bye love when we meet again you will either be denying your desires or ready for the next step of vampire power."

The shadow faded as her vision swims back yo normal. Somehow she was healed and in brandons arms he was whispering to her "yoi can heal just focus" she blinks and saw her wounds slowly close her vampire powers were peaked with nearly dying stimulating power regeneration and desire to awaken inisde her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat May 05, 2018 8:42 pm

She coughs a little with some blood spilling from her chin and lips but Brandon kept holding her in hopes she's going to be okay. Brandon only remained silent to help talk to her and keep her focused. Lu groans to see that but he grew more furious and jealous before screaming out. His fangs baring at Brandon till he fires some lightning at them to hit Brandon but he blocks it off and deflects the attack. He wouldn't let Lu touch or harm her again. He looks down to see Melina coughing against to lose focus till Brandon touches her cheek.

"Just breath Melina.....focus on healing and try to breath..." he said gently but she slowly felt dizzy to shut her eyes. However, he rubs her cheek carefully while her wound was trying to reopen once more. After a bit, her dark shadow shows up looking a little angry.

'Seriously? Stop hesitating and heal! Focus on just healing and using that power to stay awake. If you pass out, you are really going to die. Your inner bleeding hasn't stopped and you're blood needs to rebuild...so just passing out and stay awake or you will never really feel the love and passion for this vampire....'

'Strange; it's like you want m...me to die either way.........are you my real shadow or not?....am I worth even..'

'Oh hush..just be lucky that you are....now relax and focus!' she shouted in her mind but Melina winces from that trying to re focus but Lu was trying to rip Brandon away from her but he couldn't do it. The three of them were healing or hurt and Lu wasn't stopping at all.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat May 05, 2018 8:48 pm

With the flow of her blood slowing brandon relaxed a little and refocused his efforts. "Good just like that keep it up melli you can do it." He said and deflected another blow returning the force to luwhose wrist cracked before the hand went limp. Lu roars and heals quickly.

"Give it up i will kill you and she eill be mine." Lu spat as his fingers stsrt to move. He panted as he and melli heal melli could see better now and feel life around her once more. Seeing her love hilding her made her flustered and shy

"You wont kill me and you wont claim her forever. You never could destroy the heart only pervert it. But her heart is pure except for the darkness of what you turned her into. Shes stronger than you and you know it. Thats why you want her " brandon said as melli slowly started to have a real grasp of reality and fantasy.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat May 05, 2018 9:01 pm

"How do you even know?! You didn't care about her in the beginning! Being all royal and powerful where girls saw you like some king! I was there to see it and you just gave cold stares. You don't care for Melina and only want to use her for your lust right Brandon!? Are you trying to lie to her???" he said to try to mess with Brandon's head but he knew that's the truth to hold Melina still and look at her.

".............."

"You remember right? From the first day you came here with the other estate vampires. Everyone was to treat royalty better than the rest and you and I were princes. We rule this stupid realm of a home and we are to see vampires quiver before us." he said cracking his wrist back to normal and walks over to them slowly.

"You had women at your feet Brandon. You made others fear you for your power. You only wanted the strongest girl in your life and others that seem worthy to be your friends. You made the librarian nothing but a shadow. But me..*chuckles darkly* I can make her feel like she belongs. She deserves someone to shower her with their love. To show their power of dominance with other ways. You don't know much about it but you will soon. Just see that it's way more different than normal. She deserves better..she deserves to be with someone that will love her unlike you......." he said walking over but Brandon tightens his hold on Melina who looked worried at Brandon to wince again.

She was losing focus again but he grew more worried about her. "You don't care about Melina, Brandon. You just want her blood and body. Me? I want her heart and love....I just want to have her belong to me...and only me...*holds hand up above him* So why don't you be a good cousin and hand her over to me!" he shouted bringing down his hand to stab Brandon but Melina moves quickly to take the attack.

He gasped seeing this but watches her barf blood again while gripping onto his arm. Melina didn't want to let anything hurt Brandon but Lu was shocked seeing her move this quickly. "H..how? How are you being able to move this quickly!? You should be healing still but...it's like nothing hurts! How are you doing this?! Why him!" he shouted.

"*panting feeling weak again* b...because he...he's worth it. I don't care if he saw me as some shadow or something not worthy of him...I don't care. Brandon is always h..honest and fair...you keep cheating and trying to change me for your lust and sexual desires...*eyes changing to a bright red* I w..won't let you harm him...I won't l..let you..*eyes start to dim*..h..hu..hurt......h..him..." she said crying still gripping onto his arm but Lu tries to get her away from him to try pulling his arm out of her chest.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun May 06, 2018 5:42 am

Brandon cuaght her as she f3ll and he grimmaced. Nothing ordainary could heal this wound befor3 she dies. Or uses all her energy. He held her and whisoer3d so only she can hear him. Tears hit her face.

"Melli ther3s nothing i can do... you have to... have to drink my blood if you want to survive and keep your goodness. Else desth will cla8m you and you will become a feral vampire. "

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content