Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

The unknown estate: The vampires amoung us

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: The unknown estate: The vampires amoung us

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 06, 2018 12:38 pm

"A...a what?" she asked weakly to Brandon feeling more blood spilling out of her wound but Brandon had to explain a little faster before she loses too much of her blood. He sighed but gently looks more worried about it now.

"Yes, a feral vampire and trust me, their are the worst to be. Only a few are good and the rest all over the realms are worse. You have to drink my blood as soon as possible before you lose too much and is too weak to feed." he said but hopes she will never remember him or worse. Lu heard that but he tries to attack again but Brandon sees her barrier still up again.

She coughs again when more blood drips down on the floor but Brandon got worried. She was running out of time now and he had to move fast in order to help her. He held her up a little more where he feels her gripping onto his shirt. Ragid breathing was leaving her torn up lungs but she was feeling her life slipping away again.

"Melina!"

"I...I can't....I....can't..." she mutters feeling weaker and weaker that her eyes were getting dull now. Feeling in some panic, he sees her fangs still small but he holds her up against his body to show one of his sharp nails run against his neck to make a cut. His blood spills out but she has to bite and feed for it to work. He sees her looking dazed but he lifts her up so her head was close to his neck.

"Don't you do it! Don't you fucking dare bite him Melina! You will lose everything!!! Don't do it!" he shouted but Brandon ignores him and Melina did too. She looks at the blood that spills out from the cut he made but Brandon holds her up while opening her lips.

"..................."

"Come on...please Melina..you can do it. Do it for me.." he said gently but gently sees her open her mouth to latch onto his neck but she was weak but closes down on his neck. Brandon feels her fangs sinking into his neck but he hugs her close while Melina was drinking slowly. Lu screams out in rage but he tries harder to break Melina's barrier.

"Stop feeding! Stop stop stop STOP!" he screams out but Brandon keeps holding her close but feeling his blood draining out of his body to her mouth. The blood tasted new but she was flushed drinking his blood that her hand shook gripping into his shirt drinking more and more quicker. The wound was slowly getting healed up but Brandon was panting in and out holding her tight.

"That's a good girl...don't stop till you can heal again......"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun May 06, 2018 12:50 pm

She kept feeding from his body drinking every drop of blood she could get but her body felt more and more weaker now. Seconds later, she coughs with some of his blood spilled. It wasn't long before her pain made her pass out. Brandon held his neck and watched her eyes close before picking her up. From his view, she looked sick and tired that it only made him get angry and worried.

"This is war. I may have wanted power and powerful followers but this isn't what I wanted. I didn't want evil. Lu, you ended a successful hunter's life and nearly killed the person I love. If you want to live never interfere with me, or my family, or my work again or I will rip out the throats of all your servants slaves before your own."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 06, 2018 1:42 pm

"You seriously think that's some insult to me? You wanted this and in need for power and destruction to other vampires, Maboroshi. How in the world is this not what you dreamed of? Are you worried about trying to feel her hating you are is power the last thing on your mind right now? We are cousins you idiot! True blood cousins and here you are trying to say everything you wanted in the past is gone now?!" he shouted at Brandon while he was holding Melina bridal style. He didn't know what will happen to her after this but he was hoping she will be alright and stay stable till they head back.

"You...don't know....anything about it. I told you in the past things were intended to change and this is one of them. You really did it Lu. You hurt her. You made everyone think less of us because of your power of greed. Didn't you think to stop and wonder why many things change for people? That's how I feel when I finally changed my own life in hopes to find someone that will like me." he said looking down at Melina who was still knocked out but at least her heavy wounds were healing and closed up during that time.

"What's the point of it? Power and control is what we wanted! We promised one another to never let something get between us and here we are....fighting over something for that part. Just look at this realm..look at us Brandon...we can still gain what we want....but it's only unless you let me...take her for myself. She means everything to me...she is nothing but a snack for us to share and you don't see that being-"

"She's not just food you dumbass!" Brandon shouted out that his own power radiated from his body. Lu winces feeling that burning heat of his anger flowing in the room but it didn't touch Melina. He had control over it so she wouldn't get hurt in any way. He just wanted to get her out of here and get her the help needed to rest.

"Melina used to be a human that wanted to help us and help herself. Vampires were the one creatures that is interesting and you ruined it. You changed her when you bit her and now she's half of what we are. 50 vampire and 50 human. She didn't know this would happen to her but looking at you, you changed that...you made her into something she didn't know about till now......I'll make you pay for this Lu. I will never forgive you for ruining her life like this......even making it harder for her. She was a amazing hunter and still is but you made it feel like it was nothing now."

"Don't make me laugh, Brandon. I thought you loved her and yet you're giving me some lecture? She is nothing else but a pet to males. She could be someone that really shows power to the mate she chooses. Sadly, she picked you. She wasted her choice on you. The most powerful in your bloodline Brandon right?" he hissed but Brandon only remained silent to sigh. He had no time to argue right now, he had to get Melina back to the estate to have the nurse heal her.

"I hope you heard my warning because if you come back...I will kill you." he warns before rushing out of Lu's mansion back to the estate. Lu just stood there silent now but he looks down at the floor to see some of his blood and then both Brandon's and Melina's. His arm was still coated in her blood but slowly lowers it to think about it himself. Where did things go wrong for him? He almost had her but now she's wasted her feelings on Brandon that upsets him even more.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun May 06, 2018 9:19 pm

Je was fighting to stay calm everything wastoo much for him and he was fighting to keep calm for her protection. He rushed to the estate even as she heals in his arms. Je returned her to her bed and stayed at her side gathering paper pen and ink. He had to make a report and have her add her side of it.

He was writing for 6 hours correcting as he went and jeeping his ears on her. Her breathing was normal jer heartbeat regular and slow. Sje was healed and now the mental damage was being fixed. Vampire minds heal just as their bodies do they learn and grow become resistant even gain abilities and powers as they age.

He finished his report and watched her sleep she would wake soon it had already been 6 hours but he was worried. She drank his blood and was unsure how his feelings of lust love and pain would effect her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 06, 2018 9:23 pm

He was told from his studies about this and he's not sure how she will react from now on. Will Melina be haunted by visions of this or will something else grow along side her. Brandon's own heart breaks thinking of the worst but he had to keep himself calm for her. He just had to. He still didn't say anything or did anything while waiting for her till he sees her turn to the side but didn't wake up. This made him confused.

She drank his blood so she should wake up. Was something keeping her from doing so? He knew the file was already ready but he was more worried about her not waking up or something is fighting her in the mind to stop her from waking.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun May 06, 2018 9:45 pm

What he didnt know were her wishes dreams and desires. He decided that he would continue his own plans and add her wishes and desires to them. He hoped he could help her be happy the way she helped him.

Her dreams were dark bloody and sexual. When she woke up she was fine. No visions reliving the trauma or even thinking about it. She remembered but it didnt matter becuase she was okay. She knew she was okay and that was a new experience. It made her feel happy and as she thought about what she wanted to do an idea flashed acriss her vision.

She was rocking her bare body back and forth on a bed and moaning while she grips her breast and goes harder. The image shifted to show what she could see and she saw brandon under her in the same extacy.

The idea made her hot and she remembered that she drank his blood and how it tasted. It felt good going down filling her as a parched garden when watered. Their bond was stronger than ever now she knew that and the idea flashed again.

She was on top of him bare but she leans over and presses close to him before biting his neck. She saw his face twist into a pleasured moan before the idea faded.

She was even hotter now and a bit foggy. The fog was her human side getting stimulated from the ideas but she still had a clarity from her vampire side. She knew what she wanted she wanted brandon. But she didnt yet decide in what way to have him when he walked into the room. Quickly she pretended to sleep but her heartbeat and breathing gave her away.

"Oh good youre awake. I dont want to rush you but when you are ready you need to write down your side of the report so we can send it in. Before nightfall. Till then we can do whatever we want. " he said calmly and relaxed. He was the same as ever but she could sense beneath the surface now. He was worried about lu and an attack that might happen. He worried for the students and the teachers. He worried for her and eleesha. His thoughts were so loud she didnt have to go deep to hear them and she smiled sitting up.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 06, 2018 9:54 pm

"Yes, of course. Do you have the files of paperwork I have to write?" she asked as Brandon shows the report on the desk as Melina stood up slowly. She would get ready to write down her side of this report and get it send to the headmaster. Brandon helped her just in case before she begins writing down her side of the report. Brandon didn't say anything for some time but he was just watching her write everything down.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun May 06, 2018 10:01 pm

When she finished she added her signiture to it and he sealed it himself before sending it through a prefect. Afterthat was done he sat down in a chair and relaxed. She saw his telief as much of his stress was washed away.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 06, 2018 10:10 pm

"Brandon? Are you going to be alright? We made it back and....well, you did save me." she said gently to him but Brandon sighed to look at the ceiling not sure how to respond to that. True, he was happy about being back and her alive now but he's not sure how to respond after what he had to do. She drank his blood already and he's nervous to wondering how she'll respond. Would she hate the feeling of blood? Did she hate him?

"Yes, I'm alright...just tired from tonight..it's already close to morning I think so...I don't know. How are you doing after all that?" he asked her this time.

"Stiff but alright....I do owe you for helping and saving my life after all.." she said gently but he smiled to give a nod. Brandon was just happy to did it in time before she was lost to him forever.

"I understand but that just makes it curious to how worried you were after what happened. I hope I didn't make you too worried." she said but Brandon shook his head before stretching a little bit.

"I guess so but you can't blame a man for being worried...." he said chuckling a bit.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun May 06, 2018 10:15 pm

He sighed. "You saved me a few times too there. Dont forget. And after you went down i lost it. I didnt let anything touch you. It was like i was obsessed. But after you drabk my blood it was okay. You started to heal and i got to tell lu i will kill him."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 06, 2018 10:34 pm

"Well, that's because I didn't want anything happening to you Brandon. You mean a lot to me and I couldn't forgive myself if something happened. Even if it's from your cousin Lu. He shouldn't have tried to do that just to claim me for his own lust. You are his family....well, were his family and look where it got him." she mutters but Brandon sighed thinking about that himself.

"I guess but either way, he was blind from the truth. I just wish to help him but I don't know how deep he's gone from this power and obsession." he said covering his face but didn't see Melina walking over to him slowly that she was looking at him and feeling worried about it. She sits down by him and reaches to take his hand that made him jump.

"Melina?"

"Don't worry about that, Brandon. You did everything you could to make Lu see the truth. Maybe in the future he will see the wrong he's going through. However, I really feel like I owe you one for saving my life..." she said gently but Brandon shook his head while looking down at the ground.

"I guess but I only wished to see you happy.....you shouldn't have gotten hurt like that.." he said in his rambles but Melina sighed to reach and touch his cheek so he was looking at her.

"But I did...just for you Brandon. I would do anything for you...even taking a hit for you." she said but he was blushing a little from the thought of how she spoke. After some time, that just made her feeling more silent after a bit. She just smiled to him but he didn't say a thing.

"Why did you...."

"I mean it...you did so much for me and even protected me, Brandon and it's proof enough. You did so much just to keep me safe and it only made me fall for you more. Almost like..something is telling me to show you just how deeply I care and is well for you. *leans in closer* Being able to see how much you helped me...really is something sweet." she said but Brandon blushes to move her back gently as he held her wrists but she blushes looking at him.

"Y....You're welcome Melina but..you still need rest after that fight. Lu really did hurt you bad.."

"True but..I'm fine now thanks to you...you're blood healed me pretty well....I thought you would be more happy..right?" she whispered blushing more that he gulps hearing how she spoke.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun May 06, 2018 10:43 pm

She felt him heat up like she was and she smiled.

"Melli im glad youre okay. Im also glad you came with me i may not have liked it but you helped me alot. And i... umm..."

He stopped. Looking at her now her chest rising and falling with her breath his hands on her wrists keeping her back her flushed face. The realization made him drop her hands and she leans closer again this time showing off her chest. He looked down her short because ot was open to him the way she was leaning and he blushed worse.

I well i enkoyed having backup. It was mice yeah nice so please be careful okay." She had him he was already hers .
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 06, 2018 11:14 pm

"I'm glad to hear that from you, Brandon. You'll always have me as your back up from now on. Just like you will be my back up because I'll always protect you from anything. Nothing will harm you." she said still gazing upon him with her flustered expression but this new look made Brandon blush even worse. He wasn't sure how to respond to this but sees her lean in closer to lay on his chest smiling.

"Of course. I'm just happy that you came along because I might not be here if you didn't. Knowing Lu isn't as powerful as me, he did seem a little unstable when trying to get rid of me and keep you to himself. I still find it rather wrong but he finds it right." he said but feels Melina snuggling more into his body that he wraps his arms around her still trying to help her relax.

"I guess but either way, he's lost now but I'm sure you will do everything to help him see the light again. Though for now....what can I do to repay you for helping me today? You save me and let me see another night my love..." she said that he blushes harder again when hearing her call him her 'love'

"U..uhhh...I don't know? I mean, we still need to deliver this report to the headmaster later on or you might since I can't stand the sun without it making me sleepier or tired. Then I guess we need our sleep and then figure something else out." he said but feels Melina lift her head and looks at his face once more. She was still exposing her shirt a little but reaches to touch his cheek.

"Maybe I know one....."

"And that is?" he asked nervous now.

"Getting bound together as mates." she said that he looks shocked and quickly tries to stand up that Melina did the same after she grabs his hand to stop him from being shy or running off.

"Sorry, I don't know if I heard you right....are you...really saying you.."

"Yes, I am. Lets become mates together forever. I heard of some bonding ceremony and I already made my choice of you being mine. So now, I already drank some of your blood Brandon and it was delicious. I bet you wish to...m..maybe drink mine? I'm not sure what it's like when I was human but I wonder what it would be...if I'm half?" she teased but Brandon looks away not sure how to respond to that. She was becoming dangerous now and he was keeping his cool.

"I don't know honestly.." he said looking away but feels her hug him from behind.

"Don't you want to...have a small taste of my blood? I won't fight you...maybe..." she whispered into his back but Brandon couldn't move before he gently makes her let go to lay in bed.

"Be right back, okay? Stay here and rest!" he said taking the report and leaves to see the headmaster. Melina lays on the bed but she sighed to think he's sweet but really shy. Melina wanted to hear his answer on the mating part.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon May 07, 2018 8:29 pm

He panted and gripped his chest. In his haste he forgot the report. it would havebeen the perfect excuse to buy time. He panted and released his chest when he calmed down. She wasnt lost or losing it she was serious. He knew she wanted an answer but he didnt know what to say. He liked how forward she was being and he liked the idea. No he loved it. He wouldnt give her an answer yet but he wouldnt return soon either.

He went to his room and collected a few things. A blanket and a pair of pillows. He wasnt going to just leave her alone but he wasnt goingto mess up her bed either. The floor was fine with him. He returned to her room slowly and only when the sun had fully set did he wallk in once more.

He knocked first his code knock for their fiest meetings and she came to the door
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon May 07, 2018 8:40 pm

She looks up at him while showing her gentle smile since she knew it was him. Brandon saw her open the door more but she was dressed in her sleep wear now which seems normal for him. This shouldn't be a problem for them now since it would be him being here for her. "Please come right on in. I didn't know where you went after you delivered the report to the headmaster." she said shutting the door behind her but Brandon had the pillows and blanket in his arms.

"Yes, I'm sorry for that but it was really important that I get the report to him or else I would have forgot. Besides, think of this as something as a side mission. The more we get the reports on time, the sooner we will be ahead." he said while smiling to her but Melina giggled thinking he was precious. Someone being that powerful sure was cute. She wouldn't say it just yet but wait a little longer.

"I see. Well, while you were gone, I made some food for us to share if you want to eat. I figure since you might like it. I made it from scratch." she said turning to the kitchen that was in the room before turning back to him. Melina made a large plate of food for him and her but he blinks seeing it. Did she seriously cook him some food? That was really kind of her but he hopes she will be okay with that at times. Or him returning the favor for it.

"Wow, thank you." he said looking at the food but she smiled to set it down and walk over to him. Brandon sees her take the pillow and blankets from Brandon and begins to go and set them on the bed. She didn't say a thing about it before humming to herself as he went to get some food. He sits down in a chair and takes a bite of the food. It tasted really delicious but he was eating some of the food but didn't know Melina walks back over to him when one hand touches his back to make him tense up.

She sits down by him and gets her plate to eat a little as well smiling. He didn't know where she put his blankets but Melina only remained happy and silent. They kept eating while savoring the flavor of the food she cooked but Brandon didn't show his blushing expression. This food was really good but while he was eating, Melina was looking right at him but she was almost more focused on him than the food.

"So...how is the food Brandon? Good?" she asked gently to make him stop eating and turn to face her. Melina was close to him but she smiled looking to him waiting. He swallows the food but holds the plate in his hands.

"It's really good. You are amazing with cooking. No wonder your sweets were able to make my tastebuds dance." he said smiling but she giggles to smile at him.

"I'm glad you like the food. I made it with you in mind." she said resting her head on his shoulder but he blushes heavily from the thought. She was getting closer and closer to him that she was smiling again. Being close just made her blush again.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon May 07, 2018 9:33 pm

Ypu arent eating as much as normal are you okay?" He asks between bites and she shakes her head.

"No im fine im planning something much more satisfying for myself eat up love." She giggles and runs her nails down his back making him shiver. It wasnt a bad one his muscles loosened up as he blushed worse and let her do what she wanted. Her touch was soft and light she didnt want to pressure him or do too much just yet.

He nodded hearing her and trusted she knew what she was doing. As they ate he finished woth lots of leftovers something unusual but to be expected. She knew he was excited and his excitement always distracted him from eating. She guessed he had been thinkong about her question and the current situation.

"Melli i wanted to tell you... i like the idea i really do and its true we are bonded together strongly forever now but ad for making it deeper why dont qe get used to being together first and then make the bond stronger. And give it time to grow stronger. Umm... i dont know how you feel about things like romance and l-love making but i know you really love me and i love you too. " he said still blushing. He was trying to keep things between them as if she was a vampire but being half human she was a little impatient and didnt want to wait. She understood he was being careful and he wasnt turning her away. In fact she wrapped her arm around him holding him close. Before she replied.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon May 07, 2018 9:46 pm

"So in better words; take it slow and it will show we can trust one another more and more. I like that idea. I guess that's better for us because we only been apart in this estate building and we don't know much about one another except we love books. Maybe that should do some good for the both of us to learn." she said hugging him more that Brandon blushes more to look down at his almost done plate before setting it down and sighed.

"Yes. Don't get me wrong; I'm not saying I don't want to..I want it to be special when we learn more about one another." he said but feels her nuzzle against the back of his head that he blushes once more. She was cuddling and holding him tightly that she was serious when it comes to getting closer.

"*Sighs* I just hope you understand..right?" he asked but feels her tighten the hug on him while blushing herself.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon May 07, 2018 10:03 pm

Shw got a wicked idea and smiled sexy like before. "You know i could tell you how i feel about it and what i like." Hearing that made him sputter and cough on his drink.

"Yes ahem yes you could. But then i would have to tell you whati like and i dont fell comfortable with doing that yet." She smiled he was smart to dodge that but she wasnt about to give up.

"But weve been friends for months now and we know more about eachother than you think. We can look at one another and tell what the other is feeling. *she inches closer* we can tell when the othee likes or dislikes something and something tells me you like me doing this. " she finished and kisses his neck. She remembers his blood. The flavor, the power, how drinking it was arousing as well as strengthening for her body and mind. Both for both this was true and thinking about it again caused the shadow of her memory to rub her tongue and throat as if she was really feeding. But a memory is a shadow of the real thing and she kisses his blishing neck once more sucking the skin a tiny bit. She shivered and didnt stop her.

Wh-what are you doing?" He asks her and she giggled because he was cute. She smiles and sits in his lap facing him before pushing her head under his to kiss and lightly suck his neck.

"Mmm im *kiss* remembering your mmm blood the flavor *kiss* the texture mmm and the feeling i got from it *kiss* the rush was intense like by body was on fire mmmm growing as i fed" she sucked his neck and kisses h8m as she spoke and both of them were pretty heated. He was looking at her in a mirror he didnt remember. He watched her kissing and sucking his neck before she slowly and sweetly nips his skin. The sharp bite let drops of his blood flow before the scratch heals and she licks his blood. She was surprised how red he was and how potent his blood tasted. She guessed it was because of her affections and she was right.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon May 07, 2018 11:13 pm

He didn't move or speak when feeling her behaving this way but Brandon grew nervous and worried. Was his blood doing something to her or was she really into this sort of thing? He quickly moves a little forward to try and clear his foggy mind but feels her wrap her arms around his shoulders while giggling and nuzzling against him. She wanted him to understand she was going to be happy with him as he would be with her.

"Melina please..I don't think you should be doing this...don't you want to at least finish eating or maybe rest?" he explained to her but feels her lowering down near his neck again to give a few slow heated licks to make him wince once more. She wasn't giving up or stopping which made him feel more heated now. Why was she behaving like this and her just becoming more worse than normal? He tried to keep his own feelings of desires and darkness down but feeling her kissing and messing with his neck.

Her lips press against his skin that he hisses a bit. She blushes hearing that but smiled to hug him once more. "You're so precious Brandon but I never expected you to get this flustered so quickly. Did I do something to make you seem so nervous? Or...is my little teasing and touches making you aroused for me?" she said to make him quickly stand up holding his arms up.

"T-that's not the issue here...." he said looking away from the mirror but he feels her fingers moving down his back before she rests them on his shoulders to see him blushing even worse from how she was touching and feeling him.

"What do you mean that's not the issue? Don't you feel the same way or...maybe it's not fair for you. I had to drink your blood due to Lu almost killing me and yet you never had the chance to understand how I feel right?" she asked but he didn't look at her when she moves away from him.

"I already said I love you, Melina and I mean that. I don't want to go over the line in case something happens you know. Even if it's true you had to drink my blood thanks to that idiot Lu, that was to help you live like now. I just want to show you that our feelings for one another are the same where there is not a problem between us......" he said but she didn't respond to him after that till she smiled to relax on the bed adjusting her seat. He was right in her case but Melina wanted to fix that when she can like right now.

"Well then, if that's the case Brandon. How about I make it fair for you hmmm?"

"Make it fair? How are you.." he slowly looks up at the mirror once more but gasped to grip the cup that was in his hand. Lucky for him it was not glass but just some plastic. She was sitting on the bed in a revealing way but one shirt sleeve was down and exposing her skin and neck. She was blushing herself but held a finger near her main vein in her neck. He looks away quickly seeing that but she crawls over to Brandon from behind.

"What's wrong? I said I wanted to make it fair for you. I tasted your blood but you didn't taste mine. It seems fair right?"

"I thought we were taking this slow, Melina..that's not fair if you are doing this....." he said but feels her against his back again while blushing. She could smell his scent again but it left her heated once more. Her fingers pressed into his skin while she leaves sweet kisses against his neck.

"But it is fair. I'm trying to let you get the chance of tasting my blood. I haven't been this hot since you let me drink...we are so much closer than other vampires Brandon but you shouldn't be afraid. let yourself loose for yourself as I would with myself. I want to be able to taste that power again..to feel just how smooth that blood of yours is.......the way the flavor..the texture..the sensation was when I first got the taste." she said tightening her hug.

"............."

"I even know deep down....in that heart of yours you wish to drink me. Don't you want to taste my blood too, Brandon?" she purrs in his ear to make him stand up rapidly with a startled yelp from his lips. She was already losing it again and he was getting close as well. He had to stop her before things got out of hand.

"Ahhhhhh!!! I-I think we should head to bed, yeah! You are not well right now and something is making you not think clearly. So why don't we do that hmm? I'll go ahead and get the bed set up for myself and you can rest too. We both had a long day today and we sure need that sleep. Huhehe." he spoke rather fast for someone like him but she had a guess he was nervous from what she's been doing.

She didn't want him to get away from her this easily so Melina quickly grabs his wrist to pull him back on the bed but he lands on his back before she gets on top of his lap. He didn't move feeling her on top but Melina had her hands resting on his wrists to hold him down. Her eyes just stare right into his own with the flustered face.

"Oh no, love...you are not getting out of this....not that easily." she purrs to him that she gives a slow heated lick on her lips. This made him, on the other hand, gulp feeling her using raw power to hold him down. He was to be the strongest in the estate but she was stronger than him? Strange.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue May 08, 2018 12:00 am

Maybe because he was fightinf his dwsires he was weaker than she was for accepting them. Even looking up at her like rbis he blushed worse and feeling where she was sitting made him really aroused arpused enough for her to feel his heart between his legs. True he did want her blood the idea came to him many times but he always forbade himself. Now here she was freely offerinf it and ib a veey arpusing way. She smiled seeing his fangs lengthen as he slowly started accepting that she did want him to bite her. He reaches up holding one side of her neck. She started panting and her own heart was beating harder and faster.

Slowly he pulled her down to him his heatee breath on her neck the tips of his fangs touching her skin. She secretly harbored a desire to be bitten by him when she was human and that secret desire became one of her biggest turn ons. The feel of hia fangs pressing against her skin gliding smoothly as they search for her vein. It was an inhuman caress. She knew he wanted her blood and she also kne whe wanted the container. Her. Her body. All to be his and his alone. She shudders and gasps when he found it.

"One more chance melli... once i bite you im going to drink my fill" he warned her how sweet. She blushed worse as the beating of her heart was faster and harder. Her arousal was making a damp spot in her dress. Her eyes start to roll from her heat.

"Yes please haa drink your fill. Let my blood satisfy your thirst and my body any desire you have." She said what she used to say only in her fantasies dazed almost not believing it was happening. A fantasy turned into reality a bond sealed with a single piercing bite.

He exhale all his air opening his mouth wige and pushing his fangs against her neck. She moans a veey light moan feeling the pressure then a louder more arpused one ad his fangs sink into her neck breaking the skin and the vein. She held his head where it was moaning and gasping oit as he feeds deeply on her neck not one drop was spilled and her entire body felt like he was caressing her with a thpusand fingers inside and out. The entire sensation made the damp spot wet and his lump hard under her as drinking her blood aroused him.

He feeds deeply as they rock back and forth swaying like serpents. He breaths hard sucking her blood while his hand was fixed to her neck holding her close while his free hand rests on her waist. For them both it was too good and soon he had his fill. The sensation of feeding the texture and quality of her blood the vampirism all of it made an especially rare treat for a vampire such as him. He bites deeper making her cry out in pleasure as all the feeling of thousands of fingers begins to gather between her legs.

Before they all seemed to push inside and the feeling claim her body and mind he pulled back. He panted and fell back as she fell on him. She was not drained liek she ecpected but that feeling. It was so close to something. Something her body wanted something she wanted. She felt the lump under her and blushed. She now knew that he felt exactly the same about her and her blood that she felt for him.

Her mind returned to that feeling and how just before he pulled away it was going to climax into a burst of pleasure from deep inside her. The wet spot was hidden for now but it was tbrough her dress. He bit her and took his fill.

"That... was the most intense... ive ever felt while feeding." He said and she had been fed on alot by lu and now brandon. She agreed.

"It was the m-most intense for me too. Not even 100 of his bites can compare to yours love." She quietly admitted with a whisper in his ear.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 08, 2018 8:37 pm

"I don't know if that was a comment or something else you were hiding from me." he said blushing as Brandon kept catching his breath. Even from drinking her warm hot blood still didn't cool his burning up body down. He wanted to have another fill of her blood but he was holding himself back wanting to crave even more from her. Melina blushes to smile at him that she kisses his neck slowly that he blushes again.

"I'm sorry but it was sorta both. One thing, I never had another drink from me like you can. Even if Lu changed me and tasted some of my blood, it wouldn't be good for him. Only for you..I always wanted to...feel something between us that it made my heart burn. Being here in your arms to show we are for one another..." she said gently but he smiled to nod and agree.

"That is true. I do love and care about you Melina and I want nothing else but to see you smiling. Just like you been before this happened. I just hope you.." he started to say but feels Melina touch his lips with her fingers to hush him. She fully understood what he was going to say and agrees with him. She rests her head on his chest to have them relax on the bed together. This was so nice that they were blushing at the same time, feeling heated and shy.

"Thanks for telling me that, Brandon. You really are such a sweetheart." she whispered against his chest but Brandon smiled to pet her head gently, looking at how relaxed she was. When his fingers move down to touch her shoulder, he felt his bite marks on her skin. He didn't know if the mating ceremony will take place here or in the underground cavern stables.

Only time will tell when or if he asks for her hand to mate with him. Knowing no one, not even Lu, can break them apart. They decided to rest against one another in bed to rest for the time being. However, Brandon's fangs still ached for her blood but he controlled it.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue May 08, 2018 8:43 pm

He rests and noticed she went to sleep he didnt want to sleep too long and cuase problems but he was so comfortable he drifted off.

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 08, 2018 9:11 pm

Both him and her were sleeping deeply on the bed that the blankets were not over them. However, something pulls that over them to keep warm tonight since they enjoyed last night. Brandon didn't let go of her but she nuzzles into his chest resting and recovering.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue May 08, 2018 9:14 pm

Be slept like the dead and when he woke up he had nearly forgotten what happened. Seeing her laying next to him brougbt it back. She was still asleep and he noticed she was hugging him tightly. She must have woken up and discovered that he was like a corpse for 2 hours of his sleep cycle. He patted her hands and satyed still to avpid waking her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 08, 2018 9:17 pm

The pat on the head made her squirm or turn her head away from him, not moving from her spot though. She felt so warm and safe like this that she didn't want to let go of him by the time she woke up a while ago. Now, here she was laying on the bed with him sleeping like some knocked out kitten. He looks at her while petting her head but she purrs lightly enjoying the feeling of the head pets. Brandon found it rather adorable.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 23, 2018 5:41 am