Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

The unknown estate: The vampires amoung us

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: The unknown estate: The vampires amoung us

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue May 08, 2018 9:23 pm

He noticed she was getting warmee the more he pet her so he stopped but it was too late. She was already awake and pretending to sleep enjoying the petting.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 08, 2018 9:25 pm

"Melina..you're pretending aren't you?" he asked not petting her head again but Melina opens one eye to turn her head looking at him. She saw him showing a silent expression on his face but she smiled to get in close and kiss his neck sweetly to show how much she loves him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue May 08, 2018 10:16 pm

Okay so what are you going to do today?" He asks her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 08, 2018 10:21 pm

"No clue. Their are so many things to do but I'll figure something out." she said smiling a little. "To be honest, their are so many choices to choose from that I serious can't decide. Reading. Writing something that sparks interest. Maybe a little baking...." she mutters while laying on him but Brandon thought she was precious.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed May 09, 2018 6:55 pm

What about the library?"
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed May 09, 2018 9:47 pm

"Well, I'm allowed to go and get books and stuff but unless you are referring to me getting some work, I can't." she mutters which left Brandon a little confused now. What did she mean by that and why? Did the headmaster speak to her about it or was this another thing that's going on.

Should I ask?"

"Due to Lu and what he did to me, the headmaster had to place another worker in the library to take over the day shift and sometimes the night shift. He wants me to get used to my new life and even to being half vampire. It's nothing wrong with that, just wants me to be better prepared." she said but Brandon gets it.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu May 10, 2018 1:43 am

"My classes werw cancwled so i could help you as well... " he muttered softly. She started to get bot hearing that he would be spending a his time with her. It made her desire return and he saw her blush with that same hungry look shw got when she was aroused.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu May 10, 2018 5:31 pm

"They were? When was this said?" she asked looking up to him but Brandon thinks a little remember the note given to everyone on the estate. It was just in case something else happens but it's something close towards it. The headmaster wanted to make sure everyone will be alright after that night so he was also adding some extra security. That should do something to keep Lu away from the estate.

"The news were given out the other day but it's to be sure things go as planned you know. I figure since that's going on, you should get some help with your problems so I'll be here to help you." Brandon smiled saying that but sees her blushing a little to smile. He really was a sweetheart doing that but she only just giggles.

"So is it okay that I can help you?"

"If you really want to then of course you can. I wouldn't mind the extra company by another person. I just hope you are alright with it." she said smiling to him but Brandon blushes seeing how cute she was but understood that he did wish to help her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri May 11, 2018 8:30 pm

He didnt care what they did for now since helping her was all he could think about. He stared at yer blinking occasionally. When he was with her time was not so dispairingly long or slow. He seemed to have a bjt of change in what would normally be a changeless existence.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri May 11, 2018 8:40 pm

Both him and her took that time to get used to one another, telling each other small stories about themselves. Even some light personal information they would trust with one another. This almost seems like some private talking one on one but they didn't mind it. In fact, Melina enjoys Brandon's company and he loved being here to help her with all he can. Through the afternoon, he was bringing her tea. Making some food for her to eat. Reading a few good books someone left her as get well presents.

He even was helping her relax in case she got stiff from sore muscles. Brandon was almost like a personal butler that would treat Melina to the best of his abilities. That sorta made her blush thinking about it since he would do anything to make her happy. She watches him again as he was fixing up some things in the small back room of her dorm but reading a little book given to her by someone named Eleesha.

Her gifts were rather bold to make her blush and gulp. There were sorta personal books but something more of a desire thing. She didn't want to read as much but during the times she was in 'need', the books help in some way. After a minute, Brandon was done and went to check on her.

"Hey, are you doing alright?" he asked to see her look up at him and smile.

"Yes, I'm alright Brandon. Just reading a book." she said sweetly to him as Brandon smiled back to think how precious she was.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri May 11, 2018 9:05 pm

Wait a sec thats one of eleeshas dirty books. I dodnt k ow you were i to that dort of thing." He teases a bit and laighs
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri May 11, 2018 9:23 pm

"At first I wasn't since I never read such things during my time." she mutters under her breath to see Brandon blush hearing that. Wait, so she was serious about not reading such a thing but many estate or some vampires here read them thanks to the used to be female humans coming here before giving their lives away to their masters. He sees her look away holding the book before remaining silent.

"Again, it's not my fault...It's something new to me so get off my back." she said blushing a bit but Brandon thought it was adorable.

"Well, it's something new that's not really happening as much. Maybe you are not used to that sort of thing." Brandon said but she blushes again looking more silent now. Even from the desires burning up, Melina just looks away not sure how to respond to that any more. he was teasing her like this now and she just blushes a deep red thanks to it. However, Brandon looks at the book to see it was one of Eleesha's more dirty books that he blushes a bit himself. Was she into that sort of things? Or is she ding this to tease him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri May 11, 2018 9:29 pm

He smiles and shakes his head "i knoe shes trying to help so ill go thank her for giv8ng you ideas that you like." He said starting to leave.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat May 12, 2018 7:25 pm

"Don't be so mean to me alright? I was just curious so you don't have to bother her because of that." she said to him but Brandon smiled to think she was precious and cute. Knowing she was getting used to this sort of thing makes him wonder just how cute she was. Brandon only went to pet her head gently but she blushes looking up at him.

"So cute.." he said petting her head but she blushes even more as Brandon sees her. Sitting on the bed with her hands resting in front of her made him blush a little as well. She looked cute like that but he only looks away blushing a deeper red.

"What's the matter?" she asked gently.

"Nothing.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat May 12, 2018 7:45 pm

He hugs her. "I wasnt trying to be mean kust mess with you a bit. " he whisoers in her ear
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat May 12, 2018 8:11 pm

She blushes hearing his tone of voice in her ear but Melina only looks down at the bed again, gripping it a little tight. Why did he have to speak in such a tone of voice? Even when they were alone in this room made her feel more shy now. Brandon didn't want to upset her in some way but he only thought she was precious and cute. He keeps hugging her in his arms before pulling back to look at her face seeing how flustered she was.

"What's the matter? Did I-" he covers her mouth to stop her speaking but she blushes once more hearing the tone. This made her wonder if she said something wrong but Brandon only blushes more to look away.

"I'm going to thank Eleesha so I'll be back." he said before moving back and leaves the room to leave her alone. She blinks to lift up one hand and touch her lips feeling them. They were twitching from his own hand touching them but she only smiled feeling a little shy thanks to it. Brandon, on the other hand, kept walking down the hallway but goes to Eleesha's dorm room.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun May 13, 2018 5:26 pm

When eleesha heard him coming she smiles and bears h8m out. "Youre evil. "

"Oh? What do you mean?"

You gave her those books knowing that i would see them. She really likes them you know."

"Yes i know i picked them for her. Im sure she will be able to pleasure you when she is ready to admit to herself that she wants you deep inside and flooding her."

He burned red hearing that and frowned a bit he didnt remark and she didnt either. He turned to walk away before she called out "oh by the way. I hope you dont mind but she is a very needy girl. I seen her hekping herself us8ng the books. Id say shes not only hot for you she is boiling for you. Try not to make her wait too long."

He didnt say anything and left to retirn to melli
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 13, 2018 5:34 pm

"Why is she always that evil when it comes to things like this? Why couldn't she just give her normal books instead of lewd ones?" he mutters under his breath but Brandon looks nervous again thinking about it. How in the world would Melina feel that way about wanting something. He didn't want to push anything too far without harming her. Even if they were going to be mates, he wouldn't push it too far on her. He wanted her to be fully happy. Nothing else.

He keeps walking down the hall back to the room again but only remained calm to not let it get to him. Brandon opens the door to step back inside but stops seeing Melina reading a more dirty book Eleesha had for a long time. It was something she was able to write herself with some help but some say it's her best seller. It even shows that Melina just read it due to the few ten pages she was reading. It in't get to the sexual parts yet.

"*Notices he came back* Ah! W..welcome back. Did you finish speaking with Eleesha?" she said smiling to him but Brandon didn't say anything else after some time from this. What would he even say after all that? Would it even be possible? He clears his throat but looks away from her for a minute.

"Ummm, Melina? What are you reading?"

"Hmm, a book Eleesha hand gave to me a few weeks ago. She told me to give it a shot when I had the chance but I've been so busy I couldn't read it. However, I can read it now...it's interesting so far but I just started." she said turning the page a second ago.

"Eleesha gave you that book huh? Maybe you shouldn't read it....."

"Hmm? Why not? It's just a book silly.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue May 15, 2018 11:50 pm

Yeah but they qere qritten to make you feel things. Get heated and wanting something. He said slowly trying to hide how nervous ue was about talking about these things. Melli didnt listen.

"Look its okay i like these books and they really help." He tilted his head.

"Help how?" He was a bit confused and it showed on his face. Even as she wa5ched him it didnt go away.

"Well it helps me lnow what i feel and knowing that someone knows what i feel and can put it into words helps" she said scratching her cheek. She wasnt going to mention yet that she was feeling hot for him or how badly she had needed to be intimate with him. He wasnt aware either he did already suspec5 the books would make her want to try things before she was ready.

He wasnt sure bu5 she was sure she wanted him. He was sure he loved her but not how she would react to these things. He said no more. Melli wasnt toing to stop reading them. He turned to leave again this time to get some food for her.

"Okay i believe you ill get some food ill be back in a bit" when she was sure he was gone she returned to her book and reads it. She got to the sexy parts and burned hotter reading and hopeling 9ne da6 brandon would do all these things to her. She didnt hear an6one and starts to rub her itch between her legs to help ease her heat down. As she got hotter redfaced and sweaty she hears the door open and brandon returned with the food.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed May 16, 2018 6:02 pm

She stops hearing him come back but the fingers remained where they were as Brandon walks over to show the food. Melina looks up to the tray and showed a gentle smile on her face. After some time, he didn't remain silent after some time. He didn't say anything from that but blushes a deep red after hearing it minutes later. Brandon only sighed to look away before showing a shy expression on his face to look away as she did the same.

"I'm sorry if I was interrupting you with that..ahem, issue. I can leave if you wish." he said gently but she looks down at her lap seeing her hand twitching but her pussy was throbbing now to hunger for something. She was hungry for his love. His heat. His pleasure. She wanted everything from him but didn't know if it will be held back for a while.

"Wait, you don't have to leave Brandon. I don't want to be left alone if you went away. So please...you can stay here and relax with me." she said blushing to him that she sets the book down slowly and reaches to grab his shirt to stop him from going anywhere.

"I don't want to leave you Melina but you seem to be busy with something and I'm wanting to give you privacy.....I don't mind, I can just go and visit someone-" he stops speaking when feeling her tug at his shirt that he was closer to her as Melina wraps her arms around his wait to hug him tightly. Her cheek pressed against his lower back. She could smell his scent to make her sigh relaxed but he blushes from the noise.

"Melina?"

"Don't leave me....please don't leave me."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu May 17, 2018 12:00 am

Okay. I will stsy" he said as she nuzzles him. Jus5 inhaleing his scent made her want him all the more. It made her hotter. Between her legs was wet and getting worse. She felt him return her hug as best he could. This made her burn worse and wish dearly to have him inside. The books she read were clear on how to satify her desires witbout being lost. The lustful side if her started to surface worse as his hand rub her head and back.

She purrs getting some small relief only to have the feeling return stronger than before. She would be getting desperate soon as the hunger between her legs grows. It was made worse by his patting on her head and back. She could smell he was heated from what he saw and wanted her the same she wanted him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu May 17, 2018 5:17 pm

Brandon and Melina didn't say anything after that before thinking clearly. She wasn't unsure about it but being near him and smelling his scent made her feel more heated now before it grew even more hotter now. Her legs squirming together till she was panting in and out gripping his shirt. He was blushing a little more now feeling her tight grip but he didn't move but held her close.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu May 17, 2018 6:24 pm

You dont want me to leave but i seen to be making you uncomfortable." He said softly. She shivered shakinf her head.

"I-im not uncomfortable im more comfortable than ever." She said and didnt lie. He knew she was telling the truth.

"But youre squirming i thought that meant you were unconnfortable what does it really mean.?"
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu May 17, 2018 6:32 pm

"I..it means...I'm feeling hot when being near you...I'm so happy to be this close to you....If you are for real about this...I just feel so relaxed." she said blushing but Brandon remains holding her closer.

"I...I see..."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu May 17, 2018 6:55 pm

She was so enticing it was difficult for him to resist. He resisted growinf weaker as a result. He wanted her. Not just her blood but her body as well. Looking at her he noticed that her body was changing. She was older than when she first got here he nevernoticed because she always wore thick clothes over her hunter outfit bjt she was surprisingly busty. Her chest was revealed to h8m like this and her body curves were noticable. He saw her squirming heated and wanting him. Wanting to be his. It was too good to be true he thought and yet he wanted her too. He reaches slowly cupping her breast and giving it a squeeze to see what they felt like. Firm bouncy with softness.

She blushed and didnt stop him. Her breath grew thick and heavy as she enjoyed his fondle. Her heart was racing and he could feel it in his hand even through her clothes. She looks up and moans a vit closing her eyes and hwaring that he stopped and lowered his hand.

"Sorry... i was curious i shoulda asked first." She smiles and purrs

"Mmm yes you should have. Now im hot and hungry" when did she get so sexy? He gulped hearing that and saw that she had undone a button revealing more to him. She smirks at his blush.

"Hungry? Omay you can drink again." He said tilting his neck but she shoom her head.

"Not that kind of hungry. Mmm this kind" she put her hand where she felt the lump before and he shivered. She was definitly heated and liked what he did. She moved his other hand to her othee breast

"Please touch me again it felt good. So good and hot." She made his fingers squeeze letting out another deep purr

He squeezes with her and her heat was going to her head and between her legs. She gasps as she felt his ithee hand so he was fondling both her breasts. Her clothes were getting wrinkled and she opens another button letting the sloping curve out of her top.

He continues until she moans then slowly lets go.

"Why did you stop it was feeling so good?" She asks pressing close to him.

"I thought we were going to take it slow." He replied and answered. She smiles.

"I will go as far as you wish. Im your woman you are my man. I want you to take me so badly. It burns deep inside begging for more pleasure. Your bite was so good it felt like 1000 finger were rubbing me there. I want that again and i want to feel this lump ram me deep. I will take what i want if you resist much more."

He gulped she sounded dark but was speaking from love. She was serious and clearminded about this. She had no secret from him. He was getting weaker fighting hus urges and that emboldened her to take what she wanted.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 23, 2018 5:36 am