Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

The unknown estate: The vampires amoung us

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: The unknown estate: The vampires amoung us

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu May 17, 2018 8:03 pm

He didn't stop fondling her breasts while using his thumb to rub against the nipple. She lets out another soft moan feeling that but slowly blushes with her own hand stroking against his lump that throbs in his pants. He was just as hot as she was and it just leaves her feeling more aroused in wanting him. However, she wishes to show how much she loved him. Brandon still keeps rubbing her breasts and holding her close that she gasped feeling him pinching it.

"Y..you're pinching so hard, my love. Did you always want to do this to my breasts? To touch them and pinch them like t..this? How naughty. I never knew it made you this wanting for me. I'm touched." she whispered to him but her fingers kept tapping the end of his pants but she had her eyes right on him. His flustered expression was something precious to her.

"You didn't answer me...Tell m..me did you always want to do....this with me?" she asked to see Brandon groaning out while wanting to hear more from her.

"I did..I always wanted to do this because you seem like the type I want. I don't want a woman that is dazed and weak from something. I want to be able to gain her love and make her mind. That's all you, Melina. I want you...I want to make you mine..." he said but she blushes hearing the comment to make her whimper a bit.

"You're so sweet....t..too sweet.."

"Why are you so cute?" he panted but Melina smiled to keep his hands on her breasts but she purrs again when he was now messing with both nipples with both hands. She squirms under his touch but he didn't stop, feeling her growing heated to feeling a wet damp spot showing on her pants. She was close to climax but held it back as Brandon kept touching.

"Mfffmmmmm~ 'His hands are...so rough with my breasts. He's not showing mercy towards them and the way he touches them makes it hot. I want more..I want him to touch me more....I desire everything he can give me.....' she thought but her eyes were shut tight while Brandon keeps fondling her breasts till he was feeling her skin getting hot. Her heartbeat was strong and he only panted heavily almost smelling her blood that flows through her veins.

"..................." he didn't say anything before stopping the fondling and squeezes both breasts rather hard suddenly. She cries out feeling that but suddenly burns up from the pleasure. Right away, she moans out loving how hot it was till she was leaning her head back. She looks so lost right now that her body quivers thanks to him.

"W..wait please...your handling my breasts so hard. You'll make them change red. Please be ahhhhhhh please mmmmmmmm please, keep messing with them more. Make me c..cum from my breasts.." she begs but he was trying to control himself before Brandon feels his eyes changing to a red blood color till he quickly tightens the grip to see her wince.

"M..Melina!" he makes her fall back on the bed and removes his hands from under her shirt. Right away, she sees him quickly grips her shirt with his hands to tear it away from his view. She gasped seeing the fabric fall but he grabs both breasts again and begins licking and sucking on her breasts which makes her more hot.

"*Moans out loudly* W..wait! don't such them s..so rough like that! Take it ahhhhhhh!!" she moans out dazed while tossing and turning her head feeling him slurping at her breasts and nipples. However, she was more wetter now thanks to him. He didn't even answer her while groaning and licking away, wishing to have everything from her. He wanted to keep drowning her in pleasure to him using his powers to lock the door and keep her. Brandon would never let anyone take her from him.

Melina was his and his alone. He wanted to do so much to her right now but he wanted to feed her what he can give. His tongue gliding against her skin but she shivers a little feeling him doing that. She loved the wet heat coming from Brandon but he only groans loving the feeling to have more. Melina's hands reach to grip his hair but hisses when he bit down on a nipple and swirls his tongue around the tip slowly.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri May 18, 2018 6:30 pm

His heavy breathing was close to her meck and she moans and gasps loudly feelimg his bite onve more. He sucked hard on her neck drinking her blood as the 1000 fingers started rubbing her spot again. It was just as before maybe worse since she knew his bite did this ro her. His hands squeeze and pull her breasts hard increasing the pleasure she felt.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri May 18, 2018 8:42 pm

She moans out feeling her blood being drained and his fangs sinking deeper and deeper into her neck. The pleasure and heat burns in every location of her body that she was having trouble thinking. He keeps gripping and squeezing her breasts where the nipples were twitching now from his tongue. Each rub was from the nipples but she whimpers loving his touch.

He was already losing it thanks to the blood but he only grew more aroused thanks to it. He keeps feeding from her as she panted and gasped, feeling her pussy damping her panties and pants till Brandon drinks even harder. "Do you l..like my blood that much? You're draining me dry Brandon.." she whispered but gasped feeling more blood taken away. Her nails were clawing at his back to tear his shirt but he groans loving how she tried holding on feeling aroused. Even his member was twitching in his pants that wanted to be inside of her.

He pushes her down harder on the bed, and gets in between her legs. Brandon begins grinding hard against her to have her feel what he did to her. She blushes feeling how thick and big he was but only gulps when it pushes and throbs against her. Her chest rose and fell thanks to the deep breaths she took but Brandon only keeps grinding against her that it was showing through their clothes.

"Mffmmmm~...mmmmmmm...B..brandon....Brandon pl...please...."she whispered to beg but moans out when he pushes her nipples into her breasts.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat May 19, 2018 8:45 pm

He wasnt stopping or easing up. His hands peeked off her clothes as he feeds deeper. He wouldnt take a her blood nor enough to knock her out. Whem his fangs pulled back and he could think again she was lying bare beneath him twitching and dazed. Her pussy was soaked as was the bed. She orgasmed from hiw intense his bite grinding and fondling were. Between her legs his lump rested against her panties that were soaked through. The slit was opening and closing from pleasure spasms almost begging for more. Her moan was when she orgasmed and it felt like a long time ago but it was only moments.

He fed on her for only a few minutes but it seemed to them to be an eternity. He looked at her breasts red from too much attention then burned hotly embarrassed that he stripped her bare.

"I-im sorry i didnt mean to do so much i was kust cuaght in the heat if the moment and..." shivering she placed a finger on his lips to shush him. Only moments had passed and she make have been weak but she was regaining hee strength. The pleasure was too good and her vampire side was keeping her alert while her human side was iveewhelmed with pleasure. It was a delicate balance and she kisses his lips. Her smaller tongue went i to his mouth swirling around his larger tongue as she rests in his lap and started to grind against his lump.

She started making out with h8m as she grinds and between kisses and light moans she responded.

"Mmm its okay it was good. Haa real good mmmm." She presses her bare chest against his torn shirt pressing hard against his chest. She broke the kiss moving her lips to his neck kissing and sucking a little. He gasps when she nipped his neck and tasted his blood. The flavor filled her with courage and strength before she bites hard with a heavy moan through her nose. He groans feeling thw sting and held her close a sshe feeds. Her hips grind harder as her heat grows from his blood.

It was thick and burning. Each gulp was a new life of pleasure for her as if eternity was between them. He was getting dazed as she removes his clothes and pushes him down just like he did to her grinding the same way. Her nails dig into his back homding tight as she takes her fill.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat May 19, 2018 10:29 pm

Her fangs only seem to sink into his skin deeper and deeper before her nails cut into his skin. The flavor and hotness of his blood only made her get wetter now. She could hear his groans echoing into her ears but she whimpers through her nose only to feed even harder. Melina felt Brandon groaning out now and moans when she grinds her hips into his own. Her panties leave a stain on his pants but she feels him working on them.

Right away, Brandon pulls off his pants to toss on the floor before gripping her butt to press her down. her soaked folds press down into his boxers and begins grinding against. She whines rather loud from that because it felt like they were were so close to touching. Feeling one another almost naked was rather arousing. She felt his hands gripping her butt but makes her grind against him slowly while cutting into her own skin.

She already was losing it but not fully. Melina want to come again but he wanted to at least please her. Brandon wished to rip the panties off and eat her out. She might make really hot sounds but he was enjoying how she drains him dry almost from blood. Both Brandon and Melina keeps pressing and grinding into one another that she breaks the strength from her fangs out of his neck. She gasped and panted, licking some of his blood away from his wound but Brandon didn't mind.

His hands still kept making her grind and move, hearing her most lustful moans that bounces in his ear. Cheeks were flustered red at that moment but he gently hears her voice but bucks his hips upward to make her yelp in shock. Even caused some to climax too. Melina wouldn't give up just yet. She wanted to enjoy herself and himself. She moaned loud in his ear but that made his cock get loose from his powers to see you.

"You're so wet, Melina...you're hot pussy is spilling everywhere and making a wet mess......You feel so good and wet...I want to breed you so much...but I need to get you prepared soon...." he panted while looking up but Melina was blushing before, she only moans out with her head leaned back to move her hips with him. Breasts pressed against his chest before she claws at the wall.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri May 25, 2018 7:31 am

He groans feeling her grinding harder and moaning zhe wsnted him badly, too badly now. Their heat was intense as they rip away eachothers underwear.

All the books she read described how it felt but they couldnt have prepared her for how much pleasure she hungers for. It knawed at her making her start to grind and work her hips trying to push him inside. He felt that and the tii slips out of her as she pushes in her attempts to get him inside. In a heated fit of need and want he held it steady for her and sbe moans pusbing it in and feeling it stsy.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri May 25, 2018 7:17 pm

Brandon blushes seeing her lowering her hips but another wet moan leaves her lips. She felt wet already but he groans already growing needy for her. His hips wanted to buck up to help push inside of her but she only whimpers feeling that. Melina wanted him to already get inside of him but he was slowly burning up to lower near his face to kiss his lips.

He quickly kisses her back while holding the back of her head but slowly hears her whimper against them. "P..push inside...please push your member inside of me." she panted looking in his eyes but Brandon kisses her lips once more that she whimpers feeling that. Brandon only groans feeling that but rubs the tip more against her wet lips. She whimpers feeling the slow strokes of the tip against her soaked lips before stops to kiss her once more softly. She only returns it once more till they break it and panted against their lips.

"I..I'm going to push inside now...just bear with it okay?" he asked but she nods adjusting her body one more.

"Okay...d..do what you want. Make me yours Brandon. Take m...me.." she panted against his lips till she slowly feels him holding her hip and lowers her down that he tip was pushing against it. She winces from the new feeling but bears with him till the tip pops through to make her gasp. It really felt weird but she would bear with it for him. Brandon groans panting from the new tightness but he only tries to push inside of her to get a yelp.

"I'm sorry! Are you alright?" he said worried but she shook with eyes shut tightly.

"I'm f..fine....I'm alright...Just give me a...a second.." she said against his lips but feels him keeping her still. Brandon kept silent before waiting for her to adjust it. Minutes later she looks at him and gives Brandon a gentle kiss.

"You okay?"

"...Y..yeah.....You can keep going..I'm going to be alriahhhhhhhh~" she feels him pushing into her more and more that her hands grip the sheets again while Brandon's member was pushing deep into her that he feels her shaking and twitching. He didn't wish to hurt her but took it as slow as possible to make sure he was deep inside of her. He sees her hugging the sheets but blushes from the whimpers that left her throat. When he was pressed against the butt, he was fully deep inside of her now that the tip was pushing against the cervix.

"I got..i..inside....you're really warm and tight.."he said gently but she blushes even worse hearing that.

"Don't s-say that....your embarrassing me.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri May 25, 2018 8:33 pm

He groans when she starts to move her hips. She was shaking and the smell of blood made her hotter to push him in deeper before he gave her a thrust. It pushed inside and stung making her whimper and pant in heat and need.

"Dont stop haa please keep go-going " sshe said wiggl8ng her hips to feel more even as he started to thrust and groan. They were heavy groans filled with heat and pleasure. She heard them and blushes worsebe fore freling it hit her again deep inside.

"So nngh tight im not mm hurting you am i?" He asks keeping it slow as she moans and lets he4 feelings take over.

"No aaah its good. Mmm its what i needed since yo7 bit me the first time. Oh please dont stop harder please go harder." He panted wnd gave her a nod pushing harder as ewch thrust drove him deeper inside .
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri May 25, 2018 9:03 pm

"Mfffmmmm!!!!!" She bit down on her bottom lip before releasing it. She gasped feeling him thrust up into her but she thrusts her hips down to help. Hearing the gentle claps of their skin hitting one another while moans slip past their lips. His deep heavy groans mixed with her soft gentle moans. She and Brandon blushes looking at one another before Melina rests her hands on either side of his head still moving with him.

"Y..yes....just like that. Harder Brandon.....go harder inside of m..me.....please.." she begs to him so sweetly that his cheeks flushed but his hands tightens around her hips. He bucks his hips up but hears her hiss in some air while Brandon sits up carefully holding her against his body. He leaves gentle kisses against her chest and breasts but she hugs his head close against her.

"Ahhhh.....a..ahhhhh....you f..feel so good inside of me, Brandon...I can feel your cock pushing closer to my womb. Does it feel good?" she asked but Brandon keeps his arms around her hips still kissing and licking her breasts.

"Hahhhh....you do. You feel so good....you're insides feel so warm..." he groans against her breasts but she blushes to feel him thrusting up a little faster now that she moans out in a shudder. She only responds by thrusting down to meet his thrusts. The light claps of their skin was heard again but their groans and moans were heard too. Due to the walls being thick they could be as loud as they wanted but Brandon wished to savor this moment before giving her more.

"I'm s..so hhssssssss happy to hear that. I'm so happy t..that I can make you feel this good. Use my body however y...you want. Breed me Brandon. Brandon breed me to your heart's content. Make me mffmmm!" his lips crashed onto her own to make her stop, pushing his tongue through her lips while they kiss or make out. He stops thrusting into her so he was buried deep inside of her. She whimpers wanting more of him before Brandon begins thrusting up in hard sharp thrusts.

She groans in the kiss feeling that but the claps grew louder and louder while her breasts were pressed up against his chest. His fingers pressing into her butt while her hands rest onto his shoulders. While he was thrusting into her, she breaks the kiss but panted against his lips, begging him to take her more and more.

"You......you okay, Melina?" he asked seeing her reactions but she moans out with her tongue hanging out feeling him. One hand reaches to make her hips thrust down meeting his own. He felt so good inside of her and she only grew hungry for him even more.

"Ahhhhhh ahhhhhhhhh y..yes..oh g..god yes.......I'm b..better than okay I...mmmm..It feels so good. My pussy is so dirty Brandon. Dripping all over this hot c..cock of yours.....I want you so much..I need you...I want you so badly.....p..please don't...don't stop. I'm begging you to never stop....." she panted against his lips but her breasts were pressed more against his chest wanting him to pleasure her. She wanted his touch; his bite; everything.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri May 25, 2018 9:14 pm

She was acting like sufh a dirty girl and he liked it. She was lost to their heat already and he thrusts harder and faster. She could hear his groans and feel his breath on her nefk as his tip started to stab against the opening deep inside her. He pulled and pushed with his finger as she arches he4 heae bafk with a loud moaning hiss.

"Haa this must be haa something you wanted. Ngh how long have you wanter me?" He saod his words slurred with pleasure and losing his breath in the thrusts. It was already hot and su3 felt h8m so deep and powerful inside her. He4 energy was chaotic wrapping arou d them bleeding into a red lustful color she had fallen into and under a spell of pure lust driven to 8ncrease he4 pleasure however she could as he4 vampire side fell to the intense burning pleasure.

"Mmm h-hard to say. It feels like always. You were so handsome and OOH GOD NOT THERE!" sh3 was interrupted by hit tip stabbing inside her womb now breaching the openening and stabbing it open as he moved in and out.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri May 25, 2018 9:35 pm

"I asked you a simple question, tell me Melina. I want to you how long you been thinking about me. How long you been dreaming about me. Let me hear your answer through your lips.." he said as a warning but she was trying to regain her sanity while feeling him pulling out of her womb as she groans out.

"I...I don't know it's been a long time, Brandon hhaaaa....j..just give me a......HHHAAAA!! I SAID NOT THERE!! NOT INSIDE MY MMFFMMMM!!" she feels him ram back into her womb when he hits her spot yet again. Even from that location, she already was drawing close and they just started. Melina didn't want to stop after a few hits on her spot.

Brandon groans feeling her clamping down harder on his cock but he forces her to lay on top with her elbows and arms above his head. She looked really lost now but whimpering to his throbbing cock inside of her. "*panting* Answer me.....how. long?"

"F..for a long time. Ever since I...s..say you come to the estate...my feelings g..grew real slow. Haahhhhh I didn't know or was told you were not interested in finding a girlfriend or mate.....so I l..left it alone.." she said blushing but gasped feeling him licking her nipples slowly while thrusting his hips again as she gasped lowering her head.

"Keep talking...I'm listening. So you had feelings for me...real deep feelings?"

"A..ahhhhh..h..haaaa...y..yes...Yes sir I mmmmmm...I did. I wanted you to like me but I was a...ahhhhhh ssssssss human. Vampires were not to love humans due to their cravings but I s..seen humans oohhh god.....mmmmmm*tightening grip in pillow* ssssssssssss...y..you're inside my womb again....ohhhhhhhhh...I..I don't know if I.."

"Keep talking..." he said but pulls her down to hold her butt, forcing her to thrust down with his thrusts. She gasped with a weak moan again, feeling him taking her no matter if she spoke or not. Brandon wanted to hear and he will.

"I've mmmmm..I've developed my crush on you from the beginning......I've watched you. Wanted to know more about you. I just...hhhaaaaa..I just wished to be seen upon your view as someone that wanted to show she wished for your love hhhhaaaa..b..but....I heard you say you were not ughhhh....you were not interested in females or mates. You only w-wanted power.......I would have given myself up to you."

"Given yourself up to me?"

"I w-would...do anything you desire of me. I would f-follow any order you wish..no matter what it is....aaa...ahhhh~ I would want to see you h..happy. I would let you feed from me, control me....take me...I wanted to be yours Brandon mmmmmm....I..I wanted yououuhhhhhhh!!" he quickens his thrusts to hear her moaning out in bliss feeling him slamming into her harder that she moans out drooling a little.

"I...hhaaaaaaa..I pleasure myself every night when I dream of you. From the first day, it was nothing but a crush but when the months passed, I w..would get wet thinking about you. I would pleasure myself wanting to cum for you. I wanted you to dominate me. I wanted to be your mate. Only yours to do what you desire to me. I ahhhhhhhhhhh t-there again! You're hitting t-there!!" she gasped but Brandon growls loving how wet she became just from speaking.

"Keep talking, my mate. Who said you were to stop?"

"Ahh! Ahhh! Haaahhh! Nugghh! I..I wanted to be your pet! Your personal love pet. I would do whatever you s-say! I'll love you forever and ever. I wish to be dominated in your lust and power j..just to oohhhhhhh ooooooooo!!!!! M..my pussy..your throbbing inside of my pussy master-"

"You mean all that time...you were hungry for me? You been waiting for this long to claim what you wish for? Is that what you're tell me?" he said before stopping his thrusts to earn a weak whimper from her. Melina tries grinding against his lap but he forces her to stop.

"B..brandon don't...don't stop please...please I.."

"Then tell me, you horny half vampire.....tell me the truth.." he hissed against her neck to have her feel his fangs. She moans feeling them but Brandon keeps her still wanting for her response. Already her pussy was dripping and clamping down on him that his balls was twitching too. Ready to explode but even if he did, he wouldn't stop. Not after hearing the naughty things she's been doing to herself.

"Y....yes..I've been waiting..f..for you. I want to be yours...I'm your...mmmmm..I'm your mate forever Brandon.....please t..take me away from what I felt..and drown me into the waters of your desires....please.." she said against his lips but slowly kisses him where he tightens his grip on her butt feeling her tongue push into his mouth and swirls against his own.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri May 25, 2018 9:45 pm

He was cloee so close now to bursting inside of her. He thrusts hatder and deeper giving her what she asked for and loving every moment.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri May 25, 2018 9:50 pm

Their kisses only blends and burns against the tongues, hearing the exchanged moans that slips. Melina loved this feeling of having Brandon inside of her that he took control to kissing her. She whimpers loving the feeling but keeps feeling him slamming upward into her as she whimpers. He claws at her butt now but she breaks the kiss, gasping and moaning out as his tip rubs and hits against her spot.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat May 26, 2018 12:45 pm

He groans and thrusts harder before biting deep into her n3ck to feed again. She moans out and whines as his gips slam harder and faster.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat May 26, 2018 2:27 pm

"Ahhhhh w-wait don't!" she scratches his arms with her nails but Brandon only groans feeling that. He hugs her tighter with his arms to make sure she couldn't get away from him but the upward thrusts just increased faster and faster. He wanted her to become lost to pleasure that he was groaning from each drop of blood that spills into his mouth.

Hearing her crying out each second he bucks his hips to the member pushing into her. She only hisses in pleasure again but feels him forcing her hips down to meet his own thrusts once more. His fangs only sink deeper into her neck that his mind was slowly leading to his more darker hunger for Melina. The feeling and desire of her blood and lust that he begins throbbing inside of her once more. Feeling the pleasure and sensation that made her pussy clamp around his member again.

He groans out loud feeling that but she only slams down onto his lap trying to make him cum first. Her sloppy pussy making such loud noises now that she was groaning out again. She grinds and slips down to make him feel even more of her with the breasts rubbing against his chest.

"uuuuuuuhhhgggg mmmmmmmm uuuhhh hhhaaaaa AHHHHHH!!!! Y-You're gonna making me cum! You're going to make me cum!!! Your monster cock is destroying me mmmmmmmm!!" she tries warning him again but he only slams rather violent into her that he was jack hammering into her which made her scream out even louder.

She groans out feeling him still slamming up into her that she was bouncing slightly with each one. He was a wild beast in bed but she couldn't stop moaning out and groaning in desire of need. She hugs him tightly that Brandon keeps drinking more of her blood and forcing her down to meet his thrusts with every grunt he lets out. "Ahhhh ahhhhhh ahhhhh f...fuck m..me...fuck fuck fuck.....mmmmmmm!!! I..I'm..ahhhhhhhh! It feels so good...you're draining my body of blood...my whole body is throbbing..it's throbbing so much...."

He growls from the wetness that spills out before he forces her on the back and slams his hips again still drinking more. She screams out loudly in the bedroom of the darkness, exposing her fangs that was growing from the heat that burns her. Loud gasps and groans passing her lips that she was only squirming and feeling really lustful for him. It was just so hot that it was messing with her mind again just like before. Brandon keeps slamming into her but his fangs never left her neck while pushing into her more and more. The wet claps of their skins hitting on another.

She felt his cock throbbing more and more, swelling with his blood before groaning out to claw at the bed. Hearing her begging and moaning for him to destroy her just sends him over in heat. "W..what's wrong? are you close...are you ahhhh going to cum? Please cum......cum inside of my pussy......" she moans out spreading her legs but she groans feeling him grunting louder and louder now.

"Yes...yes give...give me your cum....give me your cum haaaaa I want your c..cum"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon May 28, 2018 1:17 am

He groans pling hus fangs oit of get neck. The rapid thrusts drive into her harder and deeper before he bursts inside with a heavy moan. After losing it he fell limp after empying everything into her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon May 28, 2018 7:15 pm

Melina threw her head back moaning out loudly in pleasure to feel that but she only shook and twitched. She grinds her hips making sure she got every drop of his cum inside of her. However, seeing Brandon pass out sorta made her feel a little bad to lay on him. Her cheek was pressed into his chest but slowly leaves some kisses against it. He didn't wake up true but she didn't mind at the least.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon May 28, 2018 8:34 pm

He wasnt as passed out as she thought he was dazed. It wasnt long before she felt him stirr.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon May 28, 2018 8:40 pm

She looks down to notice that but gently smiled to lean in closer and kiss his cheek. He was so precious right now and she didn't know if he was alright or too dazed to know it was her. Brandon only blinks twice feeling the kisses but she didn't seem to stop while nuzzling against him as well.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:48 pm

"So i see you are still active. You must have had alot of practice." He said in a low tone. It sounded like he was freling like he didnt satisfy her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:37 pm

"To be honest, not really. I guess my love or heat made me feel this way for you. I don't know if this is bad or now?" she asked looking to him but Brandon just smiled to pet her head. She hugs him tight but nuzzles into his chest.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:06 pm

It didnt really sink in until the next day just what they did. So cuaght up in their feel8ngs they acted on those feel8ngs. He felt he stole her happiness and many were accusing him of it. No one knew for sure what happened between them but they all noticed how much she clings to him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:18 pm

A few of the students whispered or spoke among themselves to wonder what happened. However, Brandon only ignores them since they shouldn't be a bother. He figures they were confused about this but Melina was smiling happily. She loved the closeness of them being together and sharing their feelings but she hopes Brandon was happy as well.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:28 pm

He was happy with her but everyones words weigh on him. He tries to explain but no one would listen. They all accused him of setting up everything even lu kidnapping her to turn her. She didnt hear any of this thankfully the vampires were too afraid of her s-class skills to start or continue anything with her arriving.

He toom comforr in her presence and only her preasence made it all bearable
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:41 pm

Melina always held his hand tightly while walking beside him but she's also noticed word going around of them speaking about him. She didn't like that but decided to keep it to herself. Each day, she would check up on Brandon to see if he's alright but she sometimes sees him in a bad mood. This worries her deeply but also enrages her because others were speaking about him. He didn't do anything wrong to her. He didn't do anything to make her feel like she was under some trance.

Melina went to him on her free will and chooses to love him. During lunch, she was eating with Brandon while looking at the grass ground. The sun was down and the moon is out. Other vampires were eating inside and some outside. However, some already were speaking about Brandon once more. She finds it more annoying but grips her food to Brandon noticing it.

"Are you alright?"

"Yes, I'm alright. Are you okay?" she asked touching his cheek that he leans into it slowly. He did his best to ignore the weighing of others words to make him feel even worse which she didn't like. No one would get away with this by speaking ill of her mate. In a while, she was having a hard time controlling her temper and anger because they kept speaking ill of Brandon even thinking Lu was just as insane as he was.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:38 pm