Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

The unknown estate: The vampires amoung us

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: The unknown estate: The vampires amoung us

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:21 pm

It wasnt long beocee she went before the headmaster. He hadnt noticed but afte rhearing qhat she said she heard he undersood.

"So you wish for me to formally explain that you chose him on your own and lus kidnapping was plannedbylu?" She nodded and clenched her fist.

"I see i will make it a formal announcement i all classes to put the rumor to rest. But maybe you should go show him how you feel to help him beae this stress." He also suggensted making hee blush
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:33 pm

"I will think of that....but I need to make sure he's alright first. Brandon shouldn't feel like this because of some stupid rumors being passed around. He's never been so down about it and it's still annoying for me to hear. I love Brandon on my own free will...not because of Lust. That's not what I want. I love him and only him and the only reason Lu kidnapped me was because he wanted to make me his dog." she said.

"Well, Lu did have a bad temper and always wanted to make every female that came to this estate his. He's tried kidnapping and brainwashing many girls but their masters protected them. He usually goes for the powerful and strong ones." he explains but Melina blinks wondering about that herself. Why would Lu go through that much for a powerful or dangerous girl? Maybe it's some kink.

"Well, either way, this whole thing needs to stop and I'll be sure they get it as well when possible. I don't want anyone...no matter who to speak ill of my mate ever again. He will always be protected by me and loved. He means everything to me....." she said gently but the headmaster nods to understand. He will be sure everyone gets the message and Brandon will be sure to hear it.

Later on, the headmaster passed a message for all estate students and others to meet in the meeting hall for the announcement. He was already there waiting for them but sees everyone taking their seats talking. Brandon was already there but sitting in a chair on state waiting for what is going on. He wasn't told about this and had no idea what was going on. He figures they would be doing something to embarrass him.

The headmaster sees everyone there before he held his hand up to quiet everyone down. Brandon didn't bother looking up either since it's a waste of time. However, he didn't see Melina around so where was she? When everyone was silent, the headmaster spoke.

"Good evening my students. I've been told that some silly rumor has been passed around my estate but..I'm not who or what started it. Either way, I don't find it funny for anyone to be spoken about behind their backs. That's not how we do things here since were all young gentle and ladies correct?" he said seeing a few estate owners whispering about this but understood.

"................"

"Right now, the rumors have gotten a bit out of hand which upsets a few including one person but she will show up when she can so till then, no one is to move.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:40 pm

Sbe was with brandon and theu were kissing roughly. It started as her comforting him then they share a kiss. Mow they were making out and all thought of the world left them except for eachother.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:59 pm

He held her cheeks in both of his hands while kissing her, feeling the small tongue against his own to see her blushing. Melina didn't move or push him away because she was hoping he will be alright now. The rumors were put to rest and no one would speak about it ever again because if not, she would deal with them herself. Right now, she wanted Brandon to be happy and never feel upset about this whole situation because his happiness means more to her than anything.

The kiss was held for a few more minutes before they break it, a thin trail of saliva seen but they were catching their breath from the whole ordeal. They look at one another before blushing a deeper pinkish color. Brandon just looks into her eyes with one hand rubbing her cheek. She leans into the rubs of his thumb but smiled happily at him.

"What's the matter? Are you aright?" she asked gently to him but Brandon blushes more to slowly nod answering her.

"I'm alright thanks to you. I really don't know what to do to thank you for...stopping the rumors from spreading around. You really are something else.." he said gently to her while she blushes a darker color to give a nod back.

"I don't mind at all. It was not right for them spreading rumors around when they don't know the story. You don't deserve that sort of thing and should remain being happy...*reaches to touch his cheek* You mean the world to me and I'll make sure to keep you happy and safe no matter what. Even stopping others from spreading bad things about you..." she said sweetly to him but Brandon blushes a little more hearing that. Why did she have to be so sweet and loving like this. Why did she have to say the sweetest things in the world to him? This only made her feel even more in love with her to lean in closer to kiss her lips.

However, she stops him with her two fingers blushing a little more now. "However, I believe their could be another way to make you more happier than you are right now......I mean, that's if you're in the mood for it.." she said rubbing her neck where he feeds from her. He blushes to see that but sees her blushing himself.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:28 am

"Oh yeah whats that?" He asks faking suspicion
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:40 pm

"Well, we can...mate..or you can drink my blood if you like.." She said blushing but sees Brandon blush even harder now. He sees her hand rubbing against her neck more that it turns into a light red color.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:25 am

"You know if we do one... the other is bound to happen. "He said softly trying to stay calm and not get to excited and rush things. He was serious and blushed because he knew he wouldnt be able to control his urges with one or the other. She blushes and smiles.

"Then maybe you c-can drink my blood then t-take me." She looked away blushing red and he looked down a bit shy. He reaches for her hand rubbing the back of it with his thumb before she leans closer. She wanted him this time more than just heat and want. She wanted it to mean something and as she kisses his lips his eyes close to relax.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:31 pm

Brandon didn't say anything else after the moment feeling her soft warm lips against his own, gently touching her cheek while they shared a gentle kiss together. At that same moment, he felt his heart pounding away from all this to her gently leaving a touch to his cheek again. They kissed for a few seconds till he leans in closer to hug her tightly against his body.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:23 pm

When she breaks the kiss he slowly kisses her neck many times moving down to her vein. He kisses it softly addimg a small bite before she gasps amd feels his famgs pressing sgainst her skin. He kisses a few more yimes before biting deeply and with a heavy sigh from them both he sucked her blood hard and loud.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:42 pm

Her blood tasted a lot more sweeter now than the other times he fed, almost like the flavor changed into something he liked. His hands grip into her shirt while the fangs sink even deeper into her skin and into the vein. She yelps feeling that to grip his shirt and some of his hair but purrs feeling that. The bite still felt arousing but she blushes to let him eat as much as he wished. Brandon groans loving the flavor and texture but he only growls drinking even more blood.

"Mmmmmmm~" His fangs felt different but she also felt some hot liquid spilling into her blood that she didn't say anything. Could this be his venom? Melina read up in books that vampires have their own kind of venom used on victims or targets. Some have deadly venom that can only be changed by them. Some have lustful hot venom to make their partner feel pleasure and no pain. She had a guess this is a mix of that but something more powerful. Melina wasn't able to move but she felt aroused and very wet to squirm.

He still kept drinking but licks the blood so none was spilled.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:45 pm

He didnt take too much as he pulled away but she was too heated and pleasured by his bite to resist her desires anylonger. Feeling him pull out of he rneck she pusbes h8m down and didnt care what happened next just that she needed him and he was right there.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:06 pm

Brandon winces from behind held down like this by her, getting ready to speak before her lips meet with his. The face flustered red from the kiss but she held his cheeks, deepening it. Melina whimpers from the feeling that she shifts against his body to hope he felt the same. The burning need of want all because of him feeding off of her. He wraps his arms around her waist but feels her sitting a little better on top of him. Right now, her breasts were pressed onto his own chest while they were making out.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:36 pm

He was burning hot from drinking her blood and the kiss was deepened as he presses against her ib return. He was close to losing it and her heat and closeness were effecting him harshly making him want her more.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:51 pm

She noticed all of this before showing a smirk on her face. Melina only giggled again before she slowly kisses his neck and cheek to hold him even tighter. She kisses him harder now but felt her body warm now since he drank a lot of it. One of her hands reaches down her back to get a wave of shivers, feeling him kissing her chest again.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:20 am

His fingers press into her skin as he rubs her back kissing heavily everywhere he could reach. The heat between them was making him throb and want more of her. He smiles kussing her skin and addimg little bites
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:10 pm

Brandon and Melina only blushes still kissing and touching one another till he moves his hand up her back, making her gasp from the feeling. She only feels more heated now till it burns from the slightest touch. Melina shivers feeling that before her legs shook from growing hotter and hotter and feeling Brandon kiss her deeply. Her small tongue swirls against his own tongue till he begins to deeply make out with her. She hisses in the kiss but he only kisses her more to fall back with her laying on her back.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:57 pm

One of his hands slides up her inner thigh slowly making her shuver when it got closer to her body whike his lips were pulling on her tongue. He kisses hwr harder pressing his fingers against her spot and rubbing a little
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:06 pm

She twitched feeling that finger of his but Melina only kisses Brandon back harder and deeper. One hand touches his cheek, moving the other hand in between them to stroke the lump in his pants. He groans in the kiss feeling that but she blushes to kiss him still as it throbs against her palm. He still keeps rubbing against her spot trying to make her feel good but she wanted to do the same for him as well.

He felt so hot and aroused that it made Melina blush even harder now. She slowly blushes to look up at him and kiss his lips again before she, reaches to touch his body once more. He hisses feeling her touch but pushes his fingers into her and against the spot. Melina breaks the kiss crying out loudly as she felt that to almost squirt but didn't. Deep heavy breathing came from her but Brandon only keeps rubbing and pushing against it.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:51 pm

Her shuddering whimpers and gasps make him hotter and he keeps rubbing and pushing his finger unside her earning more gasps and even a few moans. She was getting wet and he could tell she wanted his member as much as his fingers. Shee looked hot soaked and wet for his pleasure and he smiles before working to arouse her asmuch as she could take.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:13 pm

Brandon gently had her rest against him before thrusting his fingers into her. She yelps feeling that but only moans out seconds later. Already, he could feel just how wet and soaked she was from just his fingers. Her head lowers down still feeling him thrusting into her with soft whimpers leaving her lips. "Mffmmm...mmmm...mmmmm...mmmmm.......m...mmmmmm..."

"You doing alright, Melina?" he asked still thrusting his fingers into her wet hole, feeling her pussy clamp down onto them while she gasps feeling that. Already she was drawing close but did her best to hold it. Right now, Melina felt her whole body soaked in sweat but she didn't stop him or anything. She only was looking lost from what he gave her.

He blushes hearing the moans and hisses from her till he slowly reaches up to lower her head and kiss her. Melina kisses him back hard looking dazed but he swirls his tongue against her own. Seems she was drawing more lost from the pleasure before he begins thrusting his fingers up into her hard that she hisses in the kiss. He held her close against his body but slowly feels her dripping all over the bed but he finds it cute.

"Melina?"

"Ahhh...ahhhh...y..your fingers....you're fingers a-are...ahhhh....s..so deep...it feels so g..good.." she moans out looking at the ceiling with her hair covering her eyes that slowly changed into a red blood color. Her fangs growing a little feeling him rubbing and thrusting more of his fingers into her. He didn't react to that but only keeps holding onto her while thrusting his fingers in deeper wanting to hear more lustful moans from her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:14 pm

She burst unexpectedly and frll limp twitvhing for a fee mpmemts. In that time he took off his pants andeans over her. He put his hands on the bed next to her shoylders and leans kn to kiss her. She looked up at him panting as his face got closer before wrapping her arms around him and meeting his lips with hers.

His member pulsed from the kiss and rstrd sgainst her wet dripping hole.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:33 pm

She and him make out slowly together that they he was doing his best not to crush her from his bigger body. The heat burned between them so strong and wild that his member was throbbing more and more from each heart beat. It just felt way too hot for either of them and she whimpers loving it. He groans loving how her lips felt against his own before gently grinding against her body to shiver.

He loved the noises she made which caused him to deepen the kiss once more. Feeling how hot and aroused he was just made her feel even more weaker and hotter now. She only whimpers again to squirm under him but he just smirked in the kiss loving how she was. The expression on her dazed face made her moan again. They break the kiss slowly to catch their breaths, looking at one another to blush. She was breathtaking while laying on the bed, coated in sweat and looking lost. Brandon, looking dazed and heated thanks to her but she only grew wetter because of it.

"................."

".............."

Both of their hearts were beating hard in their chests because of the position which made her whimper again. He just gulps from that but slowly reaches to feel more dazed again. He wanted to eat her out or kiss her more. Melina was just arousing like this that she was looking a little embarrassed again. Before she could speak, he kisses her suddenly to silence her. She blushes from the feeling of his tongue swirling against her own to make her relax once more.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:48 pm

He wasnt quite done with her lips just yet and he rubs his member against her slit harder
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:54 pm

She shivers feeling that before arching her back, gasping and panting again. He only groans loving how wet she was before Brandon leans down to kiss her neck slowly. She moans again but louder feeling his lips but the length keeps pressing and grinding against her. She hisses in pleasure from that but he only kisses her lips deeply while moaning along with her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:00 pm

Just before she 2as going to burst he stopped and pulled back. Wanting more she sat up only to be forced down. He bent low and close to her needy pussy and gave it a small lick to taste. She wws ready but he was going to play before letting her cum with his cock. He started eating he4 out roughly and deeply trying to hit every spot inside that set he4 off.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:20 am