Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

The unknown estate: The vampires amoung us

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: The unknown estate: The vampires amoung us

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:24 pm

"Ahhhhhhh!!! B..Brandon, don't!!" she screams out gripping his hair to try and stop him. However, he only tightens his hold on her thighs to keep them apart and lick ever so slowly. He wanted to punish and tease her at the same time, tasting just how heated she was. Of course Melina was panting in and out from the licks he gave her already heated over pussy but he wouldn't have it. She could just moan and whimper feeling his heated tongue messing with her.

"B...brandon please...please let me go...your mmmmm..your only making me...ahhhh..more aroused. I don't w..wanna cum too suddenly...." she said but cries out when he licks and eats her even deeper. Her fingers gripping some of his hair while grinding against the slow licks.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:38 pm

He didnt stop or ease up making the licks harde4 and slower even as he closes his eyes
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:54 pm

Melina shivers and hisses feeling this but he didn't stop, only getting more weaker to fall back on the bed. She started gasping and arching her body a few times from each lick he gave. Even when the pleasure started to effect her body. "Ahhh....hhaaahh.....oohhhh.....mmmm...*reaches up to rub breasts* Mmmmmm....mmmmmmmm..." she couldn't stop her moaning if she wanted to because Brandon kept eating her out before spreading the wet soaked lips out.

Already, he saw her pussy opening and closing for him that he gives a kiss to the clit before diving back in. She groans out feeling that but only gets wetter because of it. The way his tongue kept swirling against her pussy lips. How he thrusts using his tongue to spread love all through her. "Ssssssss......aahhhhhhh........a-ahhhh....sssssssssss..mmmmmmmmm.." It felt way too good for her not to hate it but she wiggles her hips to feel him claw at the thighs.

*Sucking and licking pussy and wet folds* Mmmmmmmmm..."

"Y..You're tongue is..so deep. Haaahhhh...I mmmm..the way you move your tongue feels really good. *squeezing both breasts more* Licking and swirling against what it wants. But I w..wonder how long you mmmm will stay sane if you lose it? Licking or eating me out like the wild vampires you are"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:12 am

He pushed his tongue all the way inside stretching it to do so. She felt it breach her womb and start swirling and stabbing the back wall. He was fucking her with his tongue and sucking with his lips to drive her pleasure wild. He gripped her thighs tighter with his claws against he4 skin warning her to stay as still as she could. She moans louder and cries out arching her back and squeezing her breasts harder. Her own tongue was hanging out and her eyes were half closed.

He was enjoying it thuroughly and moves his hands to gripp her hips to keep her still so he could continue to pleasure her even as she squirms and moans from so much pleasure.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:57 pm

She was doing her best to keep calm about this without releasing or exploding too much. However, her body just burns up more and more thanks to Brandon's tongue and touches. Another moan leaves her lips feeling that but he only grew more aroused in wanting her more and more. He groans to pull her closer towards him and licking even deeper and harder. "B-brandon don't ahhhhhh don't do t-that! You're t-tongue is...ahhhhh..it's...g-going too deep.." she whimpers.

"Blushes hearing her tone but only keeps going to make her feel more pleasure*

"Ahhhhhhh!!! D...don't....too deep..it's too deep..ahh...hhaaahh...ahhhh...please...please let m..me..mmmm...please let me go....ahhhh.." he didn't want to just yet without breaking her too much. Brandon licks even deeper now without spilling too much of her juices down. The pleasure only made her feel more hotter now. He just licks harder and harder before slurping at her place to make Melina scream again.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:35 pm

Her scream came with a kolt as she released her okeasure. She was pabting and really heated as he pulled his tongue out of her. Automatically her hips lift up for more as her pussy started needing his touch worse. It opens and closes begging as it sent constabt signals yo her brain demanding more. He stood up and pulled out his member to rub it against her slit and she pulls it open whimpering as she looks up at him with a pleading look.

Zhe was ready
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:45 am

Brandon so wanted to keep teasing her till she squirts for him. Even before pushing into her tight place. The sensation of pleasure only made him feel more heated and aroused for her. He slowly grinds his length against her pussy before slowly rubbing the clit using his thumb. She gasped feeling that to feel him hold her still.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:08 am

He grings hard and slow making her fee every bit of it even as she drips. He smiles and pinches her clit hard.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:54 am

She cries out feeling him pinching her clit but slowly burns up even worse now. The heat burned through her body just made her moan again wanting more. She grins against him wanting more but he keeps her still to not do anything to get away from him. He only grinds more and more before she arches her back feeling that.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:22 pm

Mmm your hips are pressing hard against it is this what you want? " he asks teasing and she nids

"Yes i want it. I want this thick heavy monsters cock inside me. You keep aaah teasing me but i want it i need it please violate me take your pleasure and lust and use me." She was already accepting him and wanting more of what he had so offer her. He took notice and let her feel only the tip push inside and she moans out worse. The tip pushes inside and pulls out as he startee to make love with it only.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:40 pm

"Ahhh....ahhh...c..come on. Please..Please let me...mmmm.....make love to me Brandon please.." she begs him while grinding her hips to get him deep. However, Brandon stops her from doing that and uses the tip to make love to her. He wanted her to break under his desires but she, being a hunter, has it's rewards. One hand reaches to cup her cheek before lowering Melina's head to kiss her softly.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:47 pm

He pushes inside deey even as he kisses her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:11 pm

She hugs him tightly feeling his lips against her own, kissing Brandon back deeply. Her body pushes up against him while she rubs her hands down his back. The sensation was only making her mind fuzzy before Brandon held her hips so she was still on his lap. They started making out without biting into their lips to draw blood but their groans and purrs only grew louder by the passing seconds.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:19 pm

He moves his hips very slowly kissing her and pushing further. He was over heated and ready keeping it slow to savor the moment
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:43 pm

"Ahhh.....ahhhhh...w..why are you mmmmm..going so slow? Don't you want to go insane with me? I'm all yours Brandon. Hot, horny, and lustful for you." she said blushing but kisses Brandon again while grinding against his body again. His hands grip her butt tightly but he only keeps moving slowly so she can savor it. The pleasure only grew hotter and hotter before his cock throbs and so did her pussy.

"*Breaks kiss* I want to hah..savor your body more. Your lips and how you feel. You are so good like this...so lost and in heat for me." he said against her neck but Melina only whimpers to get aroused and hiss again. His lips were pressed against her throat that made her gasp and moan again. He keeps holding her closer against his body before his hands grip her hips to help her grind against his own hips.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:46 pm

He was hungry for hee true but he took his time to work his wayall the wau insie her throbbing as he swelled. He kisses her neck pulling on her skin hard with his lips feeling herbody burn with fire from olesure and desire.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:59 pm

She lets out a lustful purr for him before holding his head right where it was. "What's wrong? Growing hungry for my blood Brandon? You can bite if you wish because I am yours after all. My blood belongs t..to you...my body belongs to you...everything belongs to you for your desire.." she said against his neck but feels him kissing and sucking harder on the neck. A loud cry left her lips but drips through her pants and panties. He was really going insane for her but she wanted him to use her as much as he wished.

She tried to move away from Brandon but he grips her wrists to hold her arms behind her back. He wouldn't let her move yet until she was whimpering and moaning for more.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:01 pm

He bites deeply sucking hard as he prepared to ram into her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:55 pm

She scratches his back feeling him bite into her flesh, feeling her blood get taken out of her body with moans passing her lips. The feeling of being drained was arousing and she only blushes deeply feeling so much more than she thought she would. The heat just keeps growing more and more now.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:58 pm

He slammed inisde hard and deep stabbing her deepest spot with his first thrust.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:23 am

"Ahhh yessss! Drain me Brandon. Drain me dry of my blood...*purrs* make me feel good so we can share this as o..one please. Haaahhh hhaahhh...p..please....." The bite felt way too good that her body had time adjusting to the strong power of Brandon's fangs. She started twitching and arching her back with moans of his name. He really gave it his all but wished for her to cry out drooling again.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:58 pm

He slammed his hips harder and fed slower. For jim it wasnt about her blood itwas their love that mattered.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:24 pm

She couldn't control her tone of voice while feeling him slamming upward into her. She bounces up and down to scream out his name. The fangs sinking more into her neck while he was grunting each time he gets even deeper into her. She was beautiful and he loved her deeply from his own heart. Sure she's moaning and screaming right now but he wants to prove how strong his love is.

Brandon keeps draining her blood before laying down on top of her, still slamming his hips. She moans again loving how he felt but also felt more closer with him. Her nails clawed down his back still grinding back against him harder and harder.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:48 am

He had to pull his fangs put to cpntinue and when he did he thrusts harder and deeper groanong frpm how good she felt
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:03 pm

"Ahhhh y-yessssssss please ke..keep going..keep thrusting into me so much...please let me..ahhhhhh...please let me...." she begs him to give her more before Brandon just felt more aroused hearing the tone of voice. She leans in closer against his body till she was shivering again after all that. He pulls her in closer and kisses her lips again while shivering against his lips to feel Brandon throbbing inside of her.

"*panting* I'm sorry if I'm...mmmmmm too rough you just ahhhh feel so good. Your tightening up all around my cock.." he said twitching again but she only shivers again feeling more heat and more pleasure as she hisses in some air, grinding against him even harder now.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:52 am