Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

The unknown estate: The vampires amoung us

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: The unknown estate: The vampires amoung us

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:44 am

As she was grinding her was pounding away. Hus heat and desires had taken over as his hips went wild ramming into the one he loved.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:21 pm

She cries out his name feeling the power that went into his desire and thrusts. Melina only could hug him tightly with both arms, grinding her hips against his own. Her hips even slamming down onto his own lap that they groan at the same time. Brandon panted while she was twitching each time his member pushes deep into her that it hits against her womb. She hisses again feeling that but heard a groan from Brandon as he didn't ease up.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:36 pm

She felt it coming and moans worse even as he was getting more and more intense. The deep violent thrusts were stabbing her pussy and womb breaking through repeatedly. She screams and keeps slamming herself on him squirting out to come every few secondsas her pleasure was getting hotter and hotter
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:26 pm

Brandon could only hug her tighter against his body, feeling her inner walls clamping down onto his member. She already was squirting over and over again that she just keeps moving herself. Wanting all his desires inside of her caused Melina to hiss in pleasure once more. He only pulls her head down closer to his own to kiss her lips hard. They started making out heavily to one another with their tongues swirling against each other.

Their hands exploring each other's bodies with moans and groans mixed in. She never felt this good by someone or herself but knowing Brandon did this was because she loved him. She wanted no one else but Brandon due to how much she learned and trusted him. They still kept making out before she feels him grinding her hips against his own while she whimpers in the kiss. Brandon grips her butt suddenly to start thrusting upward into her again but never breaking the kiss.

He felt her body quiver even start to sweat while she was whimpering and purring even louder. All of the noises she made only made his member throb and grow even bigger inside of her that Melina purrs and breaks the kiss. "Hahh...ahhhh....y..you grew inside of m..me..your thick meaty m..member...grew inside of me...hahhh...ahhhhh....hhaaaa..hhaaaaaa..."

"I'm mmmm..I'm sorry...it's just you feel way too good. Your clamping down on me so much..it feels so good to be inside of you.." he mutters against her breasts before feeling Melina hug him again still moving her hips to feel him get even deeper inside of her. That made her moan out softly in his ear but still feels his hand on her butt to help move her down as he thrusts up.

"Ahhhhh....B..brandon, more..I want more.....hhaaahh...hhaaahhh....hhaahhh.....please l..let me have more of your desires. Keep u..using mmmmmmm...me...keep using my body..." she panted heavily but Brandon blushes hearing her and seeing how hot she became from this.

"I......"

"I..If you don't..mmmm...t.then I'll make you.." she forces him to lay back on the bed before slamming her hips down herself. Melina moans out loudly in his room but started ramming her hips down and grinding her hips. She felt her own body twitch and sweat even more. Brandon hisses in some air feeling her pussy tightening up but moans himself.

"Feels good..your member feels so good.......it's all the way i..inside of my pussy and womb.....m..making me burn up.." she said in a heated tone that her hands rub her own breasts still thrusting her hips down but she made sure he couldn't move while she felt her desires burn her up.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:53 pm

She took him by surprise but he lived every second of it. He groans andvmoans her name as she keeps pleasuring herself with him
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:11 pm

"Hearing you mmmmm moaning my name..i.is so cute..your already look so lost in desire that your ahhhhhh....it's burning!" she said leaning her head back while her hips kept grinding harder against his lap. Brandon wanted to hold her hips but his hands grip her butt, making her bounce again to her moaning lustfully.

"Ahhhhhh yes!! Yes use me Brandon. Keep using my body for your desire!!" she beg to him but Brandon groans feeling his member throbbing inside of her as it slides in and out of here already dripping slit.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:35 am

He groans and moans befor giving her exactly what she wanted.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:08 pm

Melina loved hearing and seeing how he took his own desires using her body, wrapping his arms around her hips while kissing her neck. His hips just keep bucking upward that his member just keeps slamming against her butt while hearing her moans and whimpers. She never felt this good before but that only made Brandon just groan again, licking against her neck.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:20 am

He picked the perfect moment to bite her and pusbed all thw way unside to give her the most omeasure he could. Sh3 moans out loudly and then screams with a heavy lustful tone feeling his fangs peice her flesh and vein. Hus mout fills with the crimson fluid amd he moves out of her in the time it takes to fill his mouth. Then he took a gulp and his cock violated her womb again harder and deeper that his tip was pushing out of her belly. The rythem was hot and sweaty timed to how fast her blood flowed unto his mouth.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:54 pm

This was something brand new to her, feeling him thrust and draining her at the same time. The sensation was intoxicating and enjoyable. Melina moans out loving this new sensation to wrap her arms around his shoulders, slamming her hips down to meet his thrusts. Brandon didn't mind and lets her do what she wished while he took what he wanted for himself, helping her even thrust down.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:53 pm

He feeds slow keeping her from passing outwith his venom amd slammed all the way inside with her help. She smlammed down hard and grings her hips for his next thrusts taking it and crying out as she cums hard. He had removed his fangs and looks at her as his hips speed up a little
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:31 pm

She grips onto his shoulders feeling that but Brandon moans loving how tight she became thanks to this. His hips only slamming upward more into her that it made him want more of her. Both hands reaches up to touch her back to pull her closer against his body. Their lips almost touched one another but he only made her feel more of his member while thrusting harder into her more and more. She hisses from the sensation that her place was dripping again from the strong motions of his hips.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:34 am

He bucks his hips harder and sharper groaning a bit from easure and panting from heat. He was enjoying it and knew she was as well. He didnt slow down or give her a break just keeps pounding away inside her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:56 pm

Both her arms wrapped around his shoulders but she only moans out with a hiss, feeling him getting worse and worse. Brandon just hugs her tighter to lower his head near her breasts to suck on the nipples. Melina just screams out loving the feeling that he was holding her hips down to grind into his lap. He moaned in her breasts from that but only slurps and sucks on them harder by the second. His member was throbbing inside of her but she only whimpers holding him tightly against her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:33 am

He keeps working hard to pleasure her and himself by teasing her with kisses and slurps to he4 breasts his hips move sharply after a bjt and their heat gets worse
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:26 pm

She gasped feeling that but her hips only slam down again while holding him closer against his body. Both were coated in sweat but Brandon just groans swirling his tongue against her nipples. Her plump breasts bouncing each time she moved that he pulls away to gasp out in the now over heated room.

"S..so much..you're already teased my body way too much Brandon..why must you be s..so mean to me?...leaving me this hot desire for mmmmmm y..you....*leans in closer* It feels way too good...so good.." she said against his lips to kiss him once more, swirling her tongue against his own. That made Brandon blush feeling her forcing her own tongue into her mouth, making out with him while her hands grip his cheeks. It was still small and slippery but he throbs inside of her while making out.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:04 am

His hips buck hard and fast making her scream into the kiss as he went all out. Her abused hole leaked, dripped and squirted out her love juices as she took hus wild thrusts. His moans muffles by her lips and tongue rach her ears arousing her even more.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:31 am

Why did she have to sound this aroused? Now Brandon wonders if he will break her but she might not mind. Feeling so much pleasure from her lower half, the kiss, and him feeding from her. Everything is only focused on him and nothing else. It's like she went numb thanks to his pleasure. Brandon blushes again when feeling her kiss harder before leaning against his hard body. He felt her breasts pressed up against his chest and bit his lower lip.

She wiggled her hips to still feel his member push deep inside that her womb was pushed though once more. She whimpered feeling that but it grew more arousing to feel him throb when she hugs him tighter. She wanted to hear more of his moans to start thrusting her hips down to take more of him inside. She claws at his back while his fingers tighten around her hips.

She suddenly became tighter to squish his member but Melina didn't stop. She only grew more hungry for him that she broke the kiss panting out loud. With both hands resting on his chest, she could see he loved it too. Panting and sweating as she purrs needing more. She slams her hops down to get both a swear and hiss from him but she moans out with her butt hitting his lap.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:52 am

He groans and hisses feeling her thrusts and enjoys them hppily. He thrusts and makes ojt with her smiling.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:15 pm

He only keeps holding onto her hips, thrusting upward faster and deeper that Melina cries out. She loved how he felt inside that she was grinding against his lap. She wanted to feel more of his pleasure before whimpering to him dazed. It felt way too good that she lowers her head to stop. Brandon looks up to see what was wrong but noticed she was cumming on his lap. Her fingers twitched but she only whines grinding more.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:04 am

I think youre haa getting used to it" he said bucking harder before adding a swirl with his hips. She felt her insides stirred violently and felt the bve in her belly before it receded
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:56 am

"I can't..haaaaa hhaaaaa...help if it I am..you just feel so good. I can't stop my own hips from moving so much. I'm starting to go crazy just from all this. I hunger for more.." she panted against his neck but Brandon held her butt again still stopping her from doing anything. He wanted her to savor this feeling. Her pussy juices spilling down on his monster sized member.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:57 am

He keeps swirling it inside her more frequently until she couldnt take her pussy and womb stretching out
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:06 pm

She winces feeling that but Melina only blushes harder to wonder what just happened. At the same moment, Brandon groans loving how she felt before looking more dazed in pleasure before she drips even more now. The feeling of desire just burning up once more to make her whimper feeling how stretched out she was.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:24 am

She was reaching her limit then shw delr him burst inside her without warning and she cums hard feelinf him dlood her

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:11 am