Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

The unknown estate: The vampires amoung us

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: The unknown estate: The vampires amoung us

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:58 pm

Both him and her panted together at the same time, feeling their bodies burning up at once. She slowly whimpers hugging him tightly as Brandon groans loving how tight she became after a while. The sensation of pleasure only made her more aroused in heat. Brandon felt the same but he didn't want to over do it and make her over flow with his seed. She and him just panted to catch their breath till she holds his cheeks to deeply kiss him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:48 am

He closes his eyes returning the kiss whole heartedly
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:08 pm

They kept up the kissing for a while longer before breaking the kiss to stare at one another. Brandon and Melina just blushed heavily to laugh at this and cuddle once more. They lay in bed together bare with the blankets covering their bodies but Brandon was holding her close with one arm around her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:20 am

You teally are a sexy librarian." He said to her makung her bush and burn hotly.

"I-i said stop talking like l-like th-that." She said as she got wet.

"Stop what? the truth? No way youre just too beautifu.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:08 pm

"T-thanks for the comment but if you don't stop being silly, I'll make sure you do stop. I can pack a punch you know even if I'm a hunter." Melina said to him with a pout on her lips but blushes as Brandon kisses her cheek. He just loved that expression on her face. Knowing that even if he did that, she's always going to love him forever.

"Why must you be just as precious to me when ever you can? I just want to love you forever and ever. I hope you don't mind that."

"Silly, I don't mind at all. Just be sure to always love me too because if another girl dose anything with you, I won't take it kindly." she warns but Brandon chuckled to touch her cheek that made her blush once more.

"Don't worry Melina. The only girl is you that I want to be with. Besides, I won't have any other girl trying to charm me because you did that already. Even when you were human it's hard not to be entranced by you." he said cuddling up against her that she sighed to pet the top of his head smiling. Brandon would always be hers forever and nothing would change that because since she's a half vampire, he already claimed her for his own. NO matter if another male vampire tired to bite her, they'll only end up getting attacked or a warning from her to tell she's taken.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:34 pm

He kissed her again and reaches up yo squeeze her breast. His eyes were closed and he was absorbed in her lios.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:45 pm

The kiss only made her flustered but Brandon didn't mind at the least. He keeps her as close to hiim as possible before slowly nipping at her bottom lip loving her expressions.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:52 pm

So tell me. What does my sexy librarian want with her vampire student?" He teases and playfully nips her neck.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:58 pm

"Oh? Were playing the teacher and student game here? how cute.." she teased while looking at him but her eyes only closed to giggle. Brandon was being cute before feeling him nip her bottom lip to share another kiss with her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:21 pm

We can playbwuat ever game you like. So what did you think it was?
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:24 pm

"You know what I mean silly.." she said against his lips before kissing him again while Brandon returns the love.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:27 pm

He blushed and kisses her again
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:30 pm

The kiss was sweet and gentle, having her touch his cheek while one arm from him goes around her waist. Melina was just too pure to his eyes that he wished to be showered in more of her love and in her scent. They started to heat up from this before the kiss becomes making out.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:44 pm

As she kisses him and he kisses her their arms wrap more round eachother. He leans floser and presses close humming soft groans from her return kisses
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:49 pm

She smirked hearing that but deepens the kiss even harder while shifting on top of him. Brandon was all hers as she was his. Nothing would break them apart now and it just made her feel more excited about it. He would only feel more love for her but it burns up to make her burn even stronger for him. The pleasure she felt just made it feel even more heated than ever before thanks to it but she didn't show that yet.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:25 pm

He was burning feeling what she felt and kisses more wrapping his arms around her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:57 pm

She tenses up feeling that but whimpers from the touched. Brandon held her on the bed while his hands moves against her skin and sides. His tongue slips past her lips but spreads her legs open to grind against her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:03 pm

She whines feeling hiw heated he was getting so quickly and he continues and grinds worse.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:10 pm

She keeps holding Brandon close while making out till she breaks the kiss to hold onto him. The feeling of pleasure only burns up even worse to have her moan out. Brandon hushes her again while kissing Melina harder that one hand grips her hair and breaks the kiss. They were heavily panting from the desire felt for one another, their lips inches apart and connected with a thin trail of their saliva. They were that close before he grips her neck from behind to kiss her neck slowly.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:15 am

He was ckose to taking her again and pushing inside. She wanted it and was close to doing the same to him as well
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:18 am

She whines feeling that but Brandon keeps her right where she was. More kisses was given to her before both of his hands move down her back to get a shiver from her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:34 am

Mmm i can ceel your heart pounding. Why dont you tell me what you want and ill do it
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:59 am

"Don't be teasing me, love. You know that might end up with me sinking my fangs into you....but it's something huh?" She teased bit gasped feeling his fangs scrap against her neck. The main vein pumping blood though her body. He found it cute but arousing too.

"Can you blame me?" He said to miss her shoulder.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:00 pm

If you want to bite me so badly then do it.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:20 pm

"Hmmm, I don't know if I should. I know I enjoy your blood that much to almost make me want to drain you. However, what about you? I know that deep down you get that urge for blood as well. Something to flow down that throat of yours hmm?" she asked blushing a little herself but sees Brandon looking at her with a small blush on his cheeks. Melina seems to be trying something or was she trying to provoke him into something?

"Are you trying to be naughty with me? That's not fair if I get the treatment but you don't? I want to have a little fun myself too." he said leaning up closer to almost kiss her lips but feels Melina stop him with her fingers. She smiled thinking he was cute like this but she wouldn't let him kiss her lips again or not now.

"No, i figure you wouldn't mind either way. You seem like someone enjoys my teasings...maybe I should just do that for you. Tease you till you are nothing else but lost in pleasure. Or..make you wait for a long time before getting it." she said but Brandon was about to speak before hearing a noise on the table. They looked seeing some cell vibrating on the table. She reaches to answer it but sees it's the headmaster.

"Hello headmaster.....yes, I'm still here and recovering with Brandon. Yes, nothing else has been done...you wish for me to see you? Yes, I'll be right there.." she ends the call and looks down to him.

"Give me a few minutes; the headmaster needs me for something. I'll be back soon..." she kisses his cheek before getting off of him and goes to get dressed quickly. He watches her slip on the clothes before looking to her as Melina smiled. She winks at him and goes to check on the headmaster. Brandon lays back with a sigh and decided to wait for her.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content