Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

The unknown estate: The vampires amoung us

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: The unknown estate: The vampires amoung us

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:00 pm

He waited opening his ear and senses to track her as far as he could waiting
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:10 pm

They were talking but the headmaster was speaking about some things regarding what happened with Lu. She didn't feel happy speaking about the traitor but she wouldn't let him bring her down like this. He was nothing more but a man that wanted things he couldn't get. "Melina, are you sure you will be alright? After changing into a half vampire, I don't know if you.."

"It's no worries headmaster. I'm just glad I'm not dead and I have many people to support me. Same with someone that has a stronger support with me." she said speaking about Brandon to make the headmaster smile.

"I'm glad to hear that Brandon is doing well in keeping you safe. You know because of that, Lu might try to break you both up." he said.

"That won't break us apart. He can't do anything to cause harm to us in any way. He won't win because I have Brandon by my side."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:54 pm

He blushed hearing that and jeeps listening he wouldnt tell her he heard her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:26 pm

"I'm glad to hear that you are doing well with him. I just only wish the best for you both. However, I wish that you two also protect each other just in case because knowing Lu being part of Brandon's family as cousins that won't stop him from getting you." he said gently but Melina only nods.

"I will do that.....thank you sir." she said gently but bows to turn and leave. Melina goes to head back to Brandon while looking more happy while blushing. She did see others near the library and one vampire working for Melina's shift. That made her happy to know another book lover was keeping the place safe just in case.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:34 pm

He thought he heard her bkush and keeps listening he rracked her till she returned
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:42 pm

She shows up minutes later to look inside of the room. Melina sees Brandon sitting up in the bed waiting for her. However, it only made her giggle thinking how cute he was. She walks in the room and shuts the door, touching his cheeks to kiss the top of his head. "I'm back beloved..."

"Welcome back.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:25 pm

So what do you want to do with tour belived now that your meeting is done?"
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:43 pm

She blinks to hear the question but tries thinking to what she could do.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:37 pm

He laid back and watched her as she thought.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:46 pm

"Well, we could take a stroll around the academy or something. I don't know with everything that happened you would be needing the rest." she said but Brandon blinks to look at her.

"Honestly; I'm not tired but I was curious to why the head master spoke to you."

"It's nothing serious. He wanted to make sure everything was alright with me. Since I'm half like your kind..I know I'll have some urges with some problems that you could be the only one to help me...so I'm grateful for that."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:51 pm

And what if i just wanted to keep you here and make sweet hkt love to you?" He asks hitting one of her buttons with a seductive tone to his voice
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:35 am

"Well, aren't you a naughty vampire. Of course I wouldn't mind.." she said about to kiss him but Brandon stops her with a grab of her wrist. She blinks not sure why he did that but sees Brandon looking at her lustfully.

"Oh no, you had your turn to lead...it's my turn Melina and I'll be sure not to show mercy towards you....Unless you wish to be treated softly first?" he said to her but she blushes to look at him but only looks away to smile.

"Love; I'm sure whatever rough punishment you have for me isn't too much. I can take it...." she said teasing him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:02 am

Really well then you should just relax. Ill be gentke at first." He said and started to rub her all over.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:37 pm

"Oh come now, Brandon. I'm happy that you're always sweet when it comes to being gentle. However, I crave for a rough touch as well silly. I love it when you're a little more rougher with me. I figure you have dreams about that right?" she asked while Brandon looks at her but showed a smile on his face. He did have some ideas about that but wasn't sure if she could take it. Now that she was a half vampire..maybe she could.

"No worries my dear, I might have some ideas regarding that. However, we will see won't we?" he teased back to seeing Melina sit up and kiss his neck slowly. She blushes feeling more of his body heat and his scent. The sensation was making her grow wet because he was either teasing and stalling.

One of her hands reach in between them and started stroking him to make him gasp from her touch. She was already heated like he was and yet it was only making him more in love with her.

"You sure about that? Don't you want to take me as you want me? Forcing me down on this bed of yours, ripping my clothes off. Having me exposed to your eyes while doing whatever you desire. Maybe forcing me to bounce on that thick big member of yours till I'm a moaning screaming mess?" she said stroking the lump in his pants but he groans loving her touch.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:35 pm

Bounce on it? The idea flashed through his mind again as he said it and she blushed hearing him mention it. That sounded good but why didnt she ever just act on her ideas or ask like this more often. He was even more heated from her touch and it was matching her desire. She felt it throbbing and pushed him on his back.

"Do you want me to do that?" She asks sweetly and seductively he nodded and since her rubbing hadnt stopped it was alreadt throbbing worse than before.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:57 pm

"If you are able to show me your desire then please..I wish to see it." he said blushing but Melina only smiled thinking he was precious right now. Laying on his back while waiting for her. All Melina did was get closer and started removing her clothes. She did this very slowly but made sure he saw everything. From the shirt getting removed exposing her bra covered breasts. To the lower knee high pants she had on that was slipped down. She was now in her undergarments but Brandon only blushes worse seeing that. She was even more tasty like this.

"..............."

"What? still alright?" she asked stroking his member more that it was slowly throbbing against her hand. Melina heard a groan from Brandon but it left her getting excited and wet for him.

"Don't tease me like this..you know how i get when you do this.." he said panting but groans feeling her hand stroking him even slower.

"Which makes it more fun.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:08 pm

He blushed as she sowly teaseshim a bit l8ke this. She showed alot now just for him and he watches as her bra slips down inch by inch as she leave hot kisses on his eck and chest
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:13 pm

He felt his face heat up, seeing her doing this slow strip tease for him. Brandon even sees her remove the bra and had her arm cover the breasts. She looked seeing his red face now but she only gotten more heated in seeing this. Slowly, Brandon feels her sit up again and start to tug at the panties to lower them to show her hips. He blushes worse with a gulp seeing her now naked for him.

"Dang it all.." he said feeling her lean in close to kiss his chest slowly.

"Mmmmmm..." her lips touched his chest but had her hand move against it wanting to feel every inch of him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:40 pm

He started getti g really hot and sweaty as her kisses and touches effect h8m stronger as time passes. He panted a little from her touch and she saw how his fangs were expos3d and his features sharpened revealing his true vampire side. He groans again and th3 vibrations echo in her body arousing her further.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:55 pm

She noticed his features changing but Melina purrs loving the sight. That only made her blush still leaving kisses on his chest. He wanted to give some pleasure but that only made it seem more heated. Melina's body was still bare for him but she still strokes his cock more to hear a moan from Brandon. He throbs against her hand before she sits up to look happy to him. She sits up again stroking him harder now that his member throbs once more in her hand.

"Brandon is so cute..you're throbbing so much right now.." she teased him against his neck but Brandon wanted to pleasure her without going insane. He was laying down on his back but she was beside him teasing and kissing him. She even kisses his lips softly to feel his fangs but that made her purr.

Brandon tried to kiss her lips back but she stops him with her fingers and made him lay back down, kissing more against his chest. Due to his features changing, he also could smell her scent that was strong from arousal. She already knew so much heat flowing through her body but it made her seem more aroused in wanting him. She keeps him away from her body because she knew he wanted her.

"You're being naughty to tease me this way...." he hissed but Melina only kisses his neck more.

"Mmmmm I know but that's the fun of it. I want to keep playing with you..Till we both go insane in heat as before..but this time, you showing no resistance towards me. Go. All. Out. to claim what you desire.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:14 am

If that were true why are you denying me when i try to go all out?" He asks teasing her in return with the concept and she got hotter. "Besides if you really wanter me as bad as you claim then you would be in agony holding back. I bet you are already fighting yourself inside to hold bck when you want to tke my cock and ride it with everything you have."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:16 am

"Don't be mean silly or I'll leave you like this without feeling me from the inside..." she warns him whlie Brandon just laughed thinking she was precious now.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:58 am

Oh im not the one being mean silly "
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:10 pm

"I guess you might have got me there but that won't stop me from having fun.." she said blushing to him that Brandon sees her squirming on his lap while holding him down. She wonders what he really thought about this and Melina was alright with that.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:36 pm

He was still blushing red and wanting her to act on her own while she wanted him to do the same. For now it seemed to be a game where the first one to lose it would be the one who moves first.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content