Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

The unknown estate: The vampires amoung us

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: The unknown estate: The vampires amoung us

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:11 pm

"I'm glad that y..you enjoyed the sensation. It does me good to know the lover I care about feels that way. I am happy for that." she said catching her breath but he only smiled at her as well while laying on the floor together. He was so happy to be here with her that even after a while, it seems they were growing closer to one another. They lay on the ground for a little while to rest up but Brandon didn't let go of her while showing a smile on his face.

All she did was lay against his chest still showing a smile on her face as well. He was everything to her and that only made him feel more happier and more loved between that. They just rest there with eyes shut, feeling the sensation of their love burning strong. After a while, they were rested up as Brandon and her leaves the library to head off to their dorms to clean up. He and her were blushing a little bit but that only made them more shy while washing up. The main headmaster vampire of the estate was checking on the students after a while but sees most of them are doing alright after a while. That only told him things were still stable after what Lu has done.

The other teachers made sure to keep their eyes open for him just in case he tired coming back. They had no choice but to banish him from the estate. For the safety of the others and Melina as well. He sighs looking at some blood wine given to him by another teacher that he was thinking about things right now.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:48 pm

Tobavoid detection theybshowered seperately and he sxrubbed until his raw skin didnt smell like her. He did that to keep what they did a secret. In her shower the heat made his scent permiate from her skin accostimg he rnew senses. She was cuaght up in his scent and started to finger herself as it aroused her. His scent was that when he was aroused effecting her. Her shower was veey long and after she releases she felt better and returned to her shower. Her soap worked to get rid of his scent and it almost semed a waste but she didnt want him to get kicked oit for loving her.

She returned to the library and cleaned up the mess even all the blood smell before the othees woke up. Looking at it she gulped thinkimg about how they made the mess together and she started to wonder what it would be like if they could have all day and all night alone together. She finished a the cleaning and relaxed knowing their secret was safe. She looked around campus and sww him standing on top of a building looking into the distance.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:54 pm

She didn't know why but the view of what he saw made her curious. Was Brandon thinking about someone or something? Even after the events from Lu, he still was an enemy. She also knew the head master wouldn't kick Brandon out since he's an estate vampire. He's earned his right to live here so it shouldn't be a bother for him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:16 am

They still spent every lunch together but they didnt make love again. They knew it was too risky and that the smell of romance would be discoveree eventually. It wasnt to bad since they spent the same ammount of time together. Life returned to normal only better now that lu wasnt trying to seduce her every day. She had never known what lu was offering ber until she gave herself to brandon and she shuddered to think what dark things lu woukd have done to her.

Brandon was okay. He smiles and laughed as nrma but hjs touch... that touch was softer it made her skin come alive and crawl with pleasure. Even the light touches to her hands or cheeks. He felt it too and didnt stop because it anyone saw his affections for her lessen from before they would get suspiscous and snoop.

A week passed and she decided to surprise him again this time in his bed. She sent him a note telling him she wanted to see him in his room that day instead of the library. He agreed and gave her permision to enter his room without him if she needed to.

"Hes so sweet letting me surprise him like this. Mmm maybe i should wear the see though panties and lotion my body up im sure he will enjoy that." She thought out loud and set it up.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:59 pm

"Or maybe I should try something else like a little sweet treat for him to eat. He did always love my sweets after all. And I do enjoy cooking them for him since he loves them that much." she said smiling happily to him that she only remained more excited to wonder how he will react towards this. Her eyes looked down at her lap but her cheeks flustered a light pink. Thinking about how he was going to react only made her dream about it.

"No time to day dream, I better get ready..." she cheers to go ahead and start cooking something for him then getting everything else set up. Brandon on the other hand was busy helping the head master of the estate with something since Melina was busy at the moment. However, the estate headmaster didn't want to bother her either.

"So my boy, I take it that you and Melina are getting along better now? I've never seen her so happy before. You must be really keeping that smile on her face." he said drinking some of his medicine blood given to him. Due to his old age, he can drink an amount every moon but no more. Over dose will make him sick.

"Yeah, I'm glad to be able to do that for her. I mean, she deserves it after all the stuff she's been through.." Brandon said thinking about it while the estate headmaster chuckled a little bit.

"Well, she was never like this in the beginning you know. She was a lot more closed in to herself than right now. You could say that she was more......unknown about things to where she wanted nothing else but to be alone." he said with arms behind his back. "In honest words; you are saving her from being alone to where anything can happen. Or someone kidnapping her."

Hearing that word made Brandon tense up. He then thinks about Lu and what he could have done if he never did his best to keep her safe. She wouldn't be here but a pet slave to Lu as others. She wouldn't want to deal with him in any way. He wouldn't be able to save her because she would have fallen too deep. His hands closed into fists to make the estate headmaster notice. He reaches up to touch his shoulder to calm him.

"...I wouldn't let that happen to her. I don't want her to become lost to evil...not by Lu either."

"Which is why I'm glad you were able to save her. She would have been working for Lu if you never showed her the way of how you deeply care. You mean everything to her, Brandon and right now, I'm happy to know that you care for her. Just keep doing that and maybe.....well, your feelings will show to a stronger bond of connection...."

"As love.."

"Indeed my boy, indeed."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:16 pm

"Headmaster. I love her. Deeply. I will always love her this is true." He said sofly so no one but the headmaster could ever hear. He was serious about keeping it secret for her protection because he had many enemies.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:08 pm

"You love her? How can you be sure? Are you sure it's nothing but lust or is this really from the heart? To know that one person loves you with all their heart.." he asked wanting to make sure but noticed Brandon looking ahead thinking about how much he cared about Melina and how badly he wanted to keep her safe. Nothing else mattered but making sure she was alright and happy.

"Yes. My feelings for her are from the heart. I love her. Deeply. So deep that I will do my best to protect her. She's my lilly. My strength. My burning flame that keeps me going ahead. I want to make sure no one else knows since my enemies tend to do what they can to get me down to show weakness. Melina dose not deserve the treatment of being punished or something they can used against me." he said.

"My boy; she can protect herself even if you did that will prove something else to her. Melina is a tough girl. A powerful fighter where she knows magic and understands the ways of her own. However, I guess she needs help when it comes to falling in love. I think you fit the bill on that. Showing how much you care for her tells me you really do love her." he said to look ahead but looks down to the court yard. Giving some thought, he lets out a sigh and smile sadly.

"Makes me remember my own love. My beloved. My sunshine. The only woman that loved me for who I was. She wasn't even afraid of me.." he mutters.

"Really? You're lover?"

"Yes. Jessica was her name. I loved her for a long time and I still do. Her burning love was always with me in my heart because I know in her way, she never left me." he said.

"So you're wife..she was killed by someone or.."

"She was taken away from me by my enemies. Even Lu's father was part of it before changing his ways years ago somehow. I don't know much since I'm getting older but all I know that keeping your love ones away from the enemies will keep them safe and away from harm. Nothing good comes out of punishment and death. I know that because still seeing her crying and reaching me only hurts to me.."

"I..I'm sorry for asking sir.."

"However, even near her death, her tears were flowing down her cheeks reaching to me. She didn't look afraid or angry but smiled. Because she was happy to fall in love with me. But she was sad that she couldn't stay alive after the way they beat her to death. She died right there before I snapped to use up my power. I wanted them to understand how it felt but I was younger way back and didn't know better...*walks near window* Even if it's possible Brandon..keep her safe. Keep her protected. She means the world to you and nothing should destroy that..."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:41 pm

Nothing will... " h said and calmy turned away. Yhis lat lart was personal not bussiness so he left to return to melli.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:57 pm

The estate headmaster smiled seeing him leave but goes back to what he was doing. He only hopes for happiness for both Brandon and Melina.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:36 pm

When he returned to the library for her break he knew something was off and saw that many of the books were on the floor he looked for her and found her in thw back panting un heat gripping one of her breasts and violently rubbing herself against the corner of his faforite chair. He melted into teh shodows to avoid startling her and watc ed and listened
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:32 pm

He heard her deep breathing, the beating of her rapid heart, the flow of her blood going through her whole body. Brandon wasn't sure why but she seems to be going into heat once more but it seems more weaker. Could she be trying to get into heat herself? He keeps his eyes on her hearing the scrapping of the chair to the soft moans that left her lips. She seems so out of it right now that the edge of the chair was wet with her juices. She pulls at her breast and nipple to make another loud hiss leave her lips. It felt way too good that she was having trouble focusing and only dripping even more and more.

"Ahhh......ah......s..so hot..it feels really really hot...." she panted out while still grinding her hips more against the chair that he could smell her scent burning the library. He did get a little hard hearing and seeing this but nothing could make her feel more aroused than this. The sensation of desire burning through her body just made him more wanting but he keeps quiet. Brandon didn't want to bother her yet but keep his gaze upon her.

One of his hands felt the lump growing in his pants but he remained where he was as Melina was moaning out drooling in pleasure thanks to this heated sensation. The way she was calling out to him made her feel more heated again.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:07 pm

Hse keeos grinding even pishing some of it inside of her as she moans and cries out wanting more. She squeeses her breasts hard and leans back ricking harder unti she fell back. He caught her and in her dazed state thought she was dreaming and pounced on him. Lost to her heat she pulls down his pants and slams herslef on his lump working to try and push it it but it keeps slipping sue to her haste and she keeps missing
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:38 pm

He blushes feeling all this but his eyes only looks at her as Melina was grinding harder and harder against his lap. She wanted this. She craved for him. Melina only wished to feel even hotter thanks to this while moaning out.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:08 pm

After some doing she managed to get it inside and inher lost state cries out. It was inside making her pleasure soar. He tries to quiet her but she cudnt keep quiet. She calls out loudly how good it was and how much she loved it.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:54 pm

Brandon blushes a little more to cover her lips but he sees her whimpering to grind more into his lap. Her body craved for more again that she was hoping for him to give it her all. To give her everything she desired in the mean time. She looks down at Brandon again with heavily dazed look in her eyes to get closer to kiss his lips. Brandon keeps her calm and steady before feeling her wetness spilling out.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:34 pm

He groans and pants heavily trying to stay stable for her as she throws herself on him. The rough kissing helped her and she keeps thrusting down on him loving every moment.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:08 pm

His hands moved to holding her hips while feeling her kissing him deeply. Melina only whimpers loving the feeling of his lips against her own that he groans to deepen the kiss for her. She whimpers loving the touch but that only made him still holding her and touch her. Melina was his love and nothing would take that away from him. He kisses against her chest a little but she only shivered loving the sensation.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:37 pm

Alreadybthey were both getting closer and moving faster gainst rachother to feel more of their love grow.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:15 pm

"Ahh...ahhh...Brandon......it's starting to burn...the more you grind against it. Please...please don't..." she begs him but moans out again, feeling his member throbbing against her place once more. He was already wanting to push into her but that only made her shiver and groan in pleasure. He slowly feels more hotter now but that only made him groan again.

"I'm so..sorry..you just feel so good....way too good.." he said panting against her neck but she only hugs him tightly while feeling more and more aroused now that her body was burning up. She slowly shivers again but that made her whimper again in more pleasure. Her place dripping all over the place.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:30 pm

If she didnt want him to gring against her then he just had to...

She screams out feeling her insides pushed aside by his member as he pushed inside of her dripping pussy. She couldnt take it and moans worse unable to hold her voice back from hpw good the pleasure was. His hips buck sharply magnifying her pleasure.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:55 pm

Brandon grunts each time he thrusts into her but he only holds her tightly against his body that it only groans out louder. His hands reaches over and begins to squeeze and rub her breasts together, feeling how arousing she was to make him throb. She gasped feeling that but she turns her head to look at him and give his neck a few kisses. He blushes feeling that but moans out again when she bucks back against his thrusts.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:58 am

He wasnt holdong anuthing back as he keeps his grip and massages hwr breasts harder. His hips buck deeply and he started to lean over her with burning eyes.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:16 pm

Melli blushes seeing how he gazed onto her like that to make her look away. Why did he have to look like that when it came to her. She felt him buck more against her body before leaning in closer to kiss her lips as she whimpers a little. He only increased the movements to her groaning out once more.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:17 am

She felt him getting close as it pulses and throbs reaching its peak.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:10 pm

She looks down right at Brandon wrapping her arms around his shoulders, panting heavily from how much her body was burning. He didn't stop or slowed down still throbbing and bucking up into her. He even groans out again feeling her inner walls squeezing down on his member. "Ahh...W..what's wrong? Are you...." she started to say but Brandon kisses her lips deeply hugging her. His member still throbs inside of her before hugging her tighter.

"I'm c..close...I'm getting close.." He groans out feeling her inner walls squeezing even more on his member. Her juices spilling out to drip down to his balls and floor. She whimpers hearing that but grinds into his lap wanting more.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:52 am