Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

The unknown estate: The vampires amoung us

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: The unknown estate: The vampires amoung us

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:05 pm

He tried to pull out but sje tightends her grip keeping vlose as he groans and busts inside.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:17 pm

She moans out feeling his hot seed filling her up but this made Melina grind her hips into his own hard. Her hands keeps tight around his back before kissing his lips deeply.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:22 pm

His hips slow and stop slowly.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:54 pm

"Are you...alright?" she asked gently to Brandon who still kept hugging her close.

"I'm alright...you?" he said after a while.

"I'm alright..."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:02 pm

You.. dont want to stop... do you." She shakes her head hugging closer. He didnt kniw what to do seeing her so lost and wanting wxcept to keep giving her his love. He lifted her face to his to kiss her and she wanted more than this. Using her power she pushes him down and holds him grinding hard as they kiss. She wuickly arousee him again as he loved it when she took over.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:03 pm

Melli keeps up the rough heated kissing, both hands holding onto his own so he didn't do anything. Her own mind was lost to the many things she wanted to do but heard Brandon groan out when she pushes her tongue past his lips to give him wet kisses. He always wanted her to take over and get what she desires but it's half in half when it comes to that. Knowing how bad Brandon wanted her is the same as how she wanted him. She keeps deepening and giving more kisses to Brandon before she made sure his member felt her wetness again while it throbs.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:12 am

He felt her wetness and it heated up in response. He returns her kisses letting her have her way with him. It was nice to have her so open with him and only him and she felt someone getting closer to the library. Thw thought that they might be discovered aroused her further and she knew her barrier would keep them safe since it was her free time. They got close to her barrier and they risk increased which increases her arousal. They turn away and she knew it was close to getting cuaght.

He was unaware focusing on returning her love he didnt notice the person getting closer. Shw syartef to rub her hips against his member freling more wet from their close call and his kisses.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:20 pm

Melina blushes feeling his member pressed up into her wet folds but she whimpers loving it. The heat drawn between them only increased as she moans out feeling him to moan again. Brandon tries to sit up but she forces him back down onto his back, kissing his neck and chest slowly. Her lips felt really warm on his skin that he groans out loving the sensation.

"Hahh...hahh...."

"What's wrong Brandon? Is it too good for you? Want me to slow down or......just ram it in?" she panted against his neck, still grinding her hips into his own as his member pushes up against her folds to make her moan. He was getting more heated now that she was licking her lips and his chest.

"N..nothing's wrong. It just feels..mmmm...really good. From how wet and hot you feel, Melina. It won't stop pulsing.." he groans out leaning his head back but she only blushes to hug him tighter again, nipping at his ear that she wanted to keep playing with him till he's begging for her mercy.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:50 am

He gulped and panted put getting hot enough to sweat and she grinds harder. Her sugestion made her realy want to ram it in and it was certainly hard enough to do that. She knew he was ready to pleasure her and she wanted that pleasure as soon as she could get it.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:05 am

With a small smile, Melli started to nip and tease his lips while holding both of his cheeks in her hands. The sensation of pleasure went through both of them that she was already dripping wet and him throbbing in pleasure. They panted against each other's lips before she slowly kisses him again. He groans out feeling a flick of her tongue against his own to make out kissing again till he was shivering. "What's wrong? Is it mmmmmm too good for you? Your member is throbbing so much.." she whispered to him that he blushes feeling that.

"T..that's because you m..made me this hot for you. I want it so much....I just-" she stops him with another kiss but he and she keeps making out wanting more pleasure before feeling him groaning while she grinds into his lap.

"*Breaks kiss* Hahh...I w..want it to. I want everything again, Brandon. I want to feel you ramming this member inside of me till were both spent.......unless you want me to keep teasing you till I drive you insane?" she coos to see him blush even worse from the words.

"...............Y..You're something else when you became half vampire, Melina. You're more straight forward now.."

"That's because I'll always be for you."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:46 am

He reaches low and feels her wetness as she teases him futher. She got hotter feeling his touch and her mind started to get fuzzy when he pushes his tip against her folds. She whines grinding against it befor3 he pushes ot inside hard and sharp without warning.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:31 pm

She cries out loudly in the library as she feels his member throb from inside of her. Melli was about to speak but Brandon kisses her in hopes of silencing her. He didn't know if someone could have heard that but he only deepens the kiss with his tongue. All Melina did was kiss him back deeply, grinding her hips wanting him to take her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:52 pm

Hjs hips buck hard as she grinds adding tk her pleasure. He keeps her quiet except for her loudest moans where she breaks the kiss unable to breathe. On her third moan he bites her neck feasting on her blood as he bucks his hips aa hard and deep as he could.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:59 pm

"Y..You're draining m..me..you're draining my blood from my body...ahhhhhh..i..it feels so good!" she purrs out lustfully that he groans loving the new flavor he tasted. Something so sweet and rich made his tastebuds dance. He quickly keeps bucking his hips upward wanting to take more of her that the only noise heard was loud clapping noises.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:16 pm

They were both getting closer and he pulled back before taking too much sending his hips into overdrive and tbrusting as hard and dast as he could. "Haa yes you mm feel so good and tight im about to cum inside and soil your womb" he said with a few groans.

"Fuckfuxkfuckme yes mmm do it aaahh its so good inside hkt and rough shoot it insjde me soil my body breed me take me im yours." She cries out louder as his hios jackhammer and he burst with a heavy moan and a groan. Sbe felt her pleasure explode as it pumled his load into her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:20 pm

She leans her head back moaning out each time his seed pumps into her but Brandon made sure she got every drop. A little even spills out of her to run down to the ground. Both him and her panted deeply in the air that she was coated in sweat and Brandon kissing her breasts loving the warmth since her insides were clenching down on his member harder.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:55 pm

He saw her dazed with heat and a satisfued look on her face.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:32 pm

Brandon only blushed to look at her before she slowly hugs him tightly, nuzzling into his cheek. He only kisses her neck loving her that he was only holding her even more.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:37 pm

I-i think we ran your break a bit long is that okay?" He asks her still hugging.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:37 pm

"O..Of course it's okay...I...I rather enjoy this for as long as I can with you.." she said against his neck but Melli was blushing. She still loved him even if they were so close. His happiness and closeness made her happier too. Brandon, not knowing what to say else, holds her against his body and kisses her cheek.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:11 am

"I meant you wont get in trouble right you have patrols."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:22 am

"Don't worry, I won't get in trouble. Besides, the headmaster told me I needed to take more breaks from what I do. So, you're the one that's helping me with that. I always make sure to do patrols if needed be. So far, nothing has popped up after that time silly." she said but hugs him more.

"So.."

"I'm good. If something major happened, the headmaster will contact me but he said for now, just relax."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:27 am

She turned them over and panted a bit as she started moving her hips with him inside. She worked her way through his sexy groans and soon started bouncing on his lap hearing his moans.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:49 am

To her, he was really precious to her and Melina wanted to do everything in her power to keep him safe from anything. She loved him that much to do what anything for him. No matter the request. Her hips buck down while Brandon moans holding her hips with his hands that he watches her breasts bouncing and skin coated in sweat once more. He loved how tight she got but felt her getting tighter? He blushes to look at her but Melli leans over him still moaning more.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:56 pm

He couldnt stop hi self from moani g and groani g out

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content