Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

The unknown estate: The vampires amoung us

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: The unknown estate: The vampires amoung us

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:37 am

"So Brandon? How do you like the treats for tonight? Too much chocolate? Vanilla? cookies? Etc? I wanted to make sure you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed making them. I mean, I still enjoy baking and making many sweets for you that you are worth every one." she said while pushing two fingers together from her shy expression but Melli wasn't sure if he liked them or not. He only smiled at her but gives a nod before eating another bite of her sweets.

"Of course I do, Melli. Each one you make is super good and I love them every time you make something for me." he said smiling that made her blush a little and giggle. He really did like her sweets which made her heart flutter. However, she shook it off to smile and look away, hoping not to make him feel weird of some sort.

"I'm glad to hear it, Brandon. I just hope you like them and I'll be sure to double them for you." she said but Brandon nods to agree with her on that before eating more of her sweet. However, his mind was focused on her. Seeing her beauty and kindness shown to other vampire owners. Even how powerful she was when taking on all the lost vampires as they turned to dust by the second. Strong. Powerful. Beautiful. Talent. She was everything a guy could ask for. However, he didn't know if she was alright with having someone to like.

He would figure that later but Brandon wished to figure something else out when or how he should find out more about her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:45 am

How did you learn how to do all that?
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:13 am

"Though the years of my hunter school training. I started there at a young age and went up as time went by. I guess you could say I had many teachers, observers, eye teachers, magic teachers. Etc. Due to my rank, I had to trained twice as hard like the rest but they knew the training was going to be dangerous but I choose to walk that path to be a strong hunter." she said pouring some tea for her and some blood tea for him in case. Brandon thanks her but still wished to learn more.

"And you said it took you how long? How many years?" he asked to see her thinking then look at him smiling.

"When I began, I was only 7 but I had to start with studying and books first. Then when I was old enough, I started weapon and magic training. I've stayed for 20 full years to get my fighting skills right. My magic in perfection. Weapons and crafting to make it stronger with the teachers were. They do not show mercy when it comes to be a high class hunter because one of my teachers come here to teach vampires like yourself before moving on to a quieter job." she said but he nods to understand what she means.

"And you learned all that in 20 years....wow." he said impressed but never thought someone like her would do that. She really was something else right now and that makes it more amazing. She smiled happy to know he likes it but her eyes shift to look at the tea that swims in her cup.

"Thank you but...even so, I was not to let many know about my hunter status because of others not wishing to deal with me no more but many or all know about it. Right now, I'm doing my job but I'm just hoping things will be alright after things cool down....that and me figuring out who sent the message to the ones that was killed by me."

"Good idea."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:07 pm; edited 2 times in total

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:09 pm

Be hides his suspicion that it may hav3 been lu. Lu was ambitious and spiteful. He was willing to do anything for his desire and power. He desired women, slaves, and even his veey own kingdom. Nothing satisfied him he even if he got his kingdom he would want the world as well. He needed proof tho there was none. Lu always used his voice, never pen and paper to make plans. And he always spoke so low that none cpuld hear except the one he was speaking to so over hearing anything was nearly impossible if you were listening for it.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:28 pm

If this was the possible choice of his actions then he would need to figure out the true intentions to Lu and his plan. Brandon didn't want anything to happen to Melli right now but knowing she can fight for herself made him feel more at ease. From that fight that proves she was just as dangerous but it can lead to more curious actions behind him. However, the thought of Lu destroying and taking Melina for himself..that enraged him.

"Brandon? Are you okay? Your crushing the fork in your hand.." she said that snaps him out of his thought to see the fork indeed bend in half to his power and strength. He lets it go as it hits the table to make him look worried.

"Sorry, I got distracted a little. My apologizes."

"It's okay. I always got a spare in the drawer right now. I really want you to enjoy the sweets I give but I guess your thinking about something else." she said but looks a little silent now because of it.

"Oh...I see.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:38 pm

He ate slower now thunking too much about it. His toughts change and turn to he rmaking him blush as dark thought enter his mind
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:28 pm

She only started eating her own little food but Melina's eyes were shut while savoring the food she made for herself. Brandon could see she had a taste for many things, even sushi which was a new one he never seen her eat. It looked good but it was something rather odd for humans like her to eat right now. He went back to her sweets while eating but he was hoping to clear his mind from the dirty thoughts about the hunter because Brandon didn't want to make her hate him. She didn't know much about that and Brandon never had this thought before.

"............." he grips the fork again but he only remains calm about it to hope his mind clears up after all this. Brandon wanted to show he's nothing but a close good friend but that might change to him making her his girlfriend. Seeing her this close was breath taking and seeing her made his heart pound. He didn't know but he was worried about his feelings. Did he really love her or was starting to? Or was this all for lust? Having a strong woman for a girlfriend can be something else but they were old enough and Brandon had to stop a couple from doing that.

He had to keep some self control for himself or else it might not help him for a good long while. She was strong true but she did say she's not in the position to find another to be with. He respected that but he worries of some males doing something stupid or worse; claiming her for their own desires.

Brandon had to protect her at all costs. Even if she didn't know it yet.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:47 am

He wrote the feelings off as lust to protect her from himself and resisted fully. He enjoyed the meal savoring every flavor and complimenting her on her cooking ability.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:14 am

Melina was happy to see him eat every bit of food and sweets she made him tonight before hearing the bell from the outside tower. Seems like the classes were beginning or starting up once more to make Melli stand up and look at him.

"I guess you better hurry off to your classes. You don't want to be late do you?" she said with a smile but that made Brandon nod, standing up from the chair to look at the sweet coated plate she used for the treat and the other plate for the food. She picks them up and throws the paper plates in the trash before cleaning the table. He looks at her but Melli looks at him still showing a happy smile.

"Thank you for the sweets. I hope you will be alright tonight during classes."

"I will be. Thank you.." with a smile on her face, she sees him leave the library to his classes but Melli giggled thinking he was really sweet before working once more. The sign was taken down and set on the desk ready for any student that wished to find a book or something. The vampire owners were already in their classes learning new things but the teachers were still teaching in their own ways after a while.

"So if you are to learn more about your abilities or powers as vampires then the estate will be protected. Vampires in our world are new or old and we don't have many from the past. Now, I seen many of you do your abilities but the new changed ones will need work on their own or to find out their own. It takes time if you didn't find it so don't be discouraged." he said seeing some of the females nod and write some notes down after.

The men were silent but thinking of their abilities but the same for Eleesha who was listening and looking at Brandon who seems distracted by a few things and Lu who was really out of it. The teacher looks at the class but still kept giving advice till he sees Brandon and Lu spacing out.

"Brandon and Lu? Is something wrong?"

"Huh? No sir..."

"Huh? No sir..."

They said this at the same time to make them look at one another but they showed some anger against one another before calming down before their abilities would act up. Vampires fighting in the estate grounds was forbidden since they could destroy everything here.

"Well, if nothing is wrong you both need to focus and not cause a fight. You know what happened years ago when two vampires fought here. They blew up the estate and we had to rebuild it from scratch once more which was a long time so please...restrain yourselves and worry about dueling later on in the back house where vampires work on their skills. In my class, that is not going to be happening."

The both of them sigh but nod, sitting down and looking ahead.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:29 pm

"Im sorry sir i was surprised by the incident earlier its distracting to know someone so strong is here. " he said honestly and begins taking his notesin case he zones out again. Lu just ignored the warning thinking about a plan.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:56 pm

"Hmm?" he looks up at Brandon when he said that but the other students were agreeing with him. They wonder if the teachers even saw the incident that night but he just sighs to look at them. "Care to explain what you all are speaking of? We didn't know much about it due to the meeting.." he said when one male vampire estate owner rose his hand.

"Well, the librarian sir. She gave many of us a shock when finding out she was a hunter. A S rank hunter." he said.

"Oh, so it was true then. Usually, teachers are not told about that except the head master since he's given the most important information besides the teachers. However, I don't know how you all knew of Melli's status." he said.

"We didn't know about it till we saw her outside that night and fighting off the rouge vampires that came on the estate grounds. At first we were worried she was going to get hurt but she did the opposite and beat the crap out of them." she said in shock but the teacher thinks about that.

"Well, a S rank hunter can do many things even killing our own races so that's possible." he said thinking.

"But it's shocking too. We never knew the librarian was a S rank hunter to be honest. They are only 50 S ranks but the others are under or below."

"That is true miss Eleesha. Only 50 S rank hunters were ranked and it still remains to this day. The other ranks being A-F hunters have their own special ranks and abilities." the teacher said while seeing the students unsure about that now.

"Their are different ranks, sir?" a female asked to see him nod.

"Yes. Let me see if I can explain it.." He takes his finger and taps the board twice before showing some magic writing something down on the board. The class went silent seeing this before a list was shown in front of them that reads the following:

S rank hunters: 50
    A rank hunters: 40
    B rank hunters: 30
    C rank hunters: 20
    D rank hunters: 100 +
    E rank hunters: 200 +
    F rank hunters: 300 +

"As you can see, in the D, E, and F ranks their are many that are in that level right now and it continues to grow while the days pass through. They always grow with no limit to them. However from S-C, the classes are limited to having a certain number in that rank class. 50 for S ranks, 40 for A ranks, 30 for B ranks, and 20 for C ranks. The numbers never change or be fixed unless one in that class gets demoted or killed." he explains while hearing muttering through the room as they were looking at the list in front of them.

"So no matter what happens, the numbers for the top ranks never change?" another male vampire asked to see the teacher nod.

"Yes....Now, dose someone else have any questions?"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:29 am

No one did brandon was think8ng about her and lost in his own world again
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:25 am

"Now, if their are no more questions. Then lets get back to our lesson and Maboroshi, stop day dreaming please. This is still important. You can day dream when you are released from this lesson." the teacher said to see Brandon snap out of it again and apologies for that. The other students went back to work as well while the teacher looks to Lu and sighs.

"That goes for you too Lu, stop that." he said.

"Sorry sir..." he grumbles but goes to work and study as well. The group went back to doing what they do but while doing that in the half of the lesson today, Brandon went back to day dreaming about her again for a little while. No matter what he did or thought of, she kept popping up in his mind. Thinking of every little detail of her and wishing to keep her happy but he wanted to be happy by wishing she could be all his. Loving every bit of her, kissing every area of her skin, holding her and being able to.......he shook his head to hide his blush to think of something so naughty.

He didn't want to scare the poor young woman but it was hard to do that if you were attracted to her power and her personality. She was everything Brandon could think of for his dream girl. Someone who has heart. Someone who is sweet and caring. who's willing to put their life on the line to protect another person and others. She's powerful, strong, amazing, and beautiful. The very thought made his heart flutter and feels more love just for her. Eleesha even noticed the look on his face but she could have sworn of seeing hearts floating above his head with bat wings attached.

That face. He never made it but she knew since she sees it on other male estate vampires. Brandon Maboroshi was in love. Deep deep love and she got the feeling it was with the Librarian. Two hours later, sessions were over and most of the students were heading to their rooms or heading to the back house for their power training. Brandon was still holding the book he got from his lessons and hurries to his room since if he finishes, he can go back to reading the books he got from Melli since he's half way through them.

While heading down the stairs, he looks up and stops when seeing Lu looking at him while leaning against the wall. Another girl was there behind him but she didn't say anything while looking at the ground.

".........."

"*Sighs* Lu, what are you doing here and why are you not heading to the back house. Don't you go training there?" he asked to see Lu look at him still but shrugs his shoulders with both hands in his pockets.

"I am but I figure since you look bored and not busy, why don't you and I have a little spar there? It could do us some good and you need to keep yourself in shape." he said to Brandon but he really wanted to go to his room and read after studying a bit but he already knew a lot about the lesson since many vampires go to the same room.

"Why would I? You know I don't practice as much but only if I need to-"

"Then it's fine..*waves girl to go on with her business* Besides, I've been itching for another spar anyway. So come on, lets go unless your scared to fight me?" he teased but Brandon looks silent at him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:17 am

Fine then. But ill win like i always do. He said and they go to an open flat space to spar.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:40 pm

Some of the other estate owners watched this to see Brandon and Lu all ready for the fight. They looked at one another with their serious expressions but they seem to really want to fight. Brandon only flexed his arms but sees Lu crack his neck.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:41 pm

Ly may be ready for this bu5 brandon was determined. He wasnt going to stop like he normally does. He strikes first stsrting the fight and catching lu off guard since it wasnt his normal tactic. Lu took a heavy blow that took his stamina way down. Angry lu attacks rapidly being blocked at every turn
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:43 pm

Brandon could tell something was distracting his mind while trying to attack, which was making him sloppy. He blocks a few punches Lu threw at him before hitting him away right into the ground as other vampires were shocked seeing this and didn't do much. Some thought it was cool to see this while others didn't have a comment, thinking Lu was being childish.

"*Panting*"

"You're fighting style is a bit sloppy than before Lu. Are you losing focus here?" he asked.

"No, shut up!"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:50 pm

Why dont you cut loose you know its the obly way you can beat my current level. " brandon chided and lu spat in his face.

"What and have you just use your full power too no way i wont dare risk that again" he said and brandon smiled.

"Then tell me why you risk it olotting to hurt the hunter girl you want her. You want to force her into your bed and rape her until she is your pleasure slave" brandon said and lu bellowed in a rage charging. Brandon dodged. The outburst was proof to him but just a spectacle to everyone else. No one believed lu would do that becuase he was a good liar.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:00 pm

Some found it wrong and weird for Lu to be that lust hungry for the hunter librarian. However, even he knew it's going too far because she might not like him that way. Lu only gets more angry and angry at Brandon wanting to almost kill him now with his power rising up quickly that made Brandon notice. Seems he was right about one thing; Lu was losing focus and wanted to take his anger out of him. He charges once more at Brandon who was ready to deflect his hits, disappear into thin air.

"??????" he looks around trying to figure out where he went.

"Brandon, above you!" one vampire said to see Brandon look up with Lu using his power to try and hit him. Brandon dodges it but Lu slams into the ground to create a shock wave through the school. Everyone felt the shock, even the head master and Melina herself.

"Seems like you missed Lu.."

"S-shut up..shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up, SHUT UP!!"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:14 pm

Make me" brandon said dodging now no blocking. Melli rushed out to see what was going on and saw that it was a practice fight where brandon was a bully taunting lu. He had good teason she knew that or she wouldnt still like him. She watches him dosge mobes she would have a hard time tracking if shw were fighting bit sitting to the side she saw brandon not getting hit at all and now not hittting back. He was doing this to show off for her what he could do and didnt attack anymore because lu was wearing himself out
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:33 pm

Both Brandon and Lu kept fighting but after a while, the fight lasted for two hours where most of the vampires were gone or some stayed till the others came back with more vampires to watch and cheer for who ever they were sided with. Brandon and Lu didn't seem to flinch but Lu looked a bit more tired than Brandon did. That's when Lu got angry to hold a hand out gathering energy and power.

"You know what!? That's it! I'm going to blow you sky high you fucking bastard!" he yells while Brandon got ready to counter with one of his own. He knew the power and hit of Lu's attack so he hopes to stop it before it got completed. Melina didn't understand but watches still.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:44 pm

Lu fell defeated as brandon stepped away
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:47 pm

Some of Lu's followers went to help him up while Brandon sighed to leave the area without hearing Lu's yelling. Melli didn't say a thing but she stood up and goes to the library to do some things. But the fight sorta made her think about Neji a little more than usual. Lu brushes them off after treating him but he glared at the sheets thinking why Brandon was this powerful and dangerous? He wishes to do something but she wasn't sure what. For now, she'll have to work on something to keep her mind busy.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:58 am

After some time it was her break and as promised brandon returned to her side. He said little not wanting to be rude and let his cloudy mind mess things up
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:12 pm

"Brandon? Are you alright?" Melli asked him that she sees him only nod and look at the ground trying to think of something or think of what to say right now. Sure he was lost about why Lu lost his temper but he hopes he'll understand his mistakes. He always seemed so out of it when he thinks and she didn't mind that either way.

"Ummmm..."

"Sorry, I got distracted a little bit. I hope I didn't worry you or anything Melina." Brandon said to see her shake her head no. Of course he didn't do something of the sort, she was just worried about him after seeing the fight spar between him and Lu. Was that guy serious about wanting to prove his goals or was this something of anger he had to work on. She didn't want to know right now.

"If you're sure Brandon. I just want to be sure to help you in some way...at least as a librarian and friend. You just seem so out of it that it's not like you." she said reaching to touch his shoulder but Brandon looks at her to let out a sigh and shake his head. He was alright just lost in thought. That's all it was. He didn't mean to do that but only wishes to help keep things under control without things going out of hand.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content