Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

The unknown estate: The vampires amoung us

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: The unknown estate: The vampires amoung us

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:41 pm

Melli kisses his lips deeply while holding his cheeks, her desire burning through her body that he groans loving the feeling. He keeps thrusting up into her while holding her hips, seeing Melli grinding into his hips more that she hisses against his neck. He wanted to really feel more pleasure between them but he just touches her cheek and leaves more kisses against her throat again.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:26 am

Too much. It was too much for them both and they grew closer together in pleasure and lust and love. Until both of them burst at the same time
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:54 pm

Melina hugs him tightly while Brandon did the same, crying out their desires in the library. They didn't move for a while before feeling their own heat cooling down. He feels her hugging him more that Melina blushes to nuzzle against his cheek, loving him more.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:27 am

He petted her gead and kisses her cheek gazing at her with loving eyes.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:56 pm

"Do you know how precious you are right?" he asked her still holding her cheek that Melina only blushes to show a smile. He always seems to say something sweet each time they speak but she didn't mind either way. Melina just hugs him more showing a smile that her eyes shut closed and just nuzzled against him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:39 am

As they laytogether he pats her head holding her close.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:51 pm

Feeling the head pets made her blush a little more while she was nuzzling against his chest. Brandon only smiled thinking she was adorable but held her more and more against his body. They were still cooling off but they were blushing from what happened.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:11 pm

Im no good at talking after we make love. Im sorry" he said in her ear holding her toghter.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:37 pm

"No no, this is fine. I don't mind if we talk or not. Being with you is just as good." she said this while laying on his chest. Melina didn't mind if they spoke or was in silence. She just wanted to be with her true love. Of course Brandon blushes when hearing that but he only pets the top of her head and leaves a small kiss to her forehead.

"Alright then..." he said in a sweet tone before they just lay in each other arms, recovering from the love making they shared. After a couple hours, they were cleaned up and dressed up while she went to her room to rest and the same for Brandon. He was just so happy to be with Melina right now that his face was flustered, even if others were talking to him.

"You know Brandon? I've never seen you so happy before. Are you more happier due to well....you know." she joked but he only blushes to look away from her.

"I believe that's between me and the other I'm with, Eleesha. Besides, I'm sure she wouldn't like me spreading out things due to our privacy."

"Right....I guess. I'm just saying because many are wondering if you are dating you know who, you both can come to the lover's date with us. It's going to be couples only so why not? You could have a little more fun if you wish." she said nudging his arm but Brandon lets out a sigh, thinking about it.

"I don't know....."

"You need to be open more but that's just me but who knows. I guess in some way, this could be something that you need after all the crap you been through." she said but Brandon looks away before seeing the teacher walk in but he looked a little more tired than normal. He seems like he didn't get enough sleep but it just remained silent.

"Sir? are you alright?" one student asked.

"No worries..I'm fine." he said setting down the book he got. "We shall begin class in a few moments.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:50 pm

Sometimes after one of their meetings melli would l8mp form how sore she was from hiw hard he had taken her. As flasses went of and her breaks being extended she was able to show her love for him when ever he had free time. There were a couple close clls where they almsot got cuaght but those only aroused her more.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:53 pm

Right at the moment, she was fixing tea for herself but extra just in case. She was able to remember the fun things they did together but hopes he's alright where he was. Melina noticed not many being out but she had a guess their was no classes open but his own.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:56 pm

She felt h8m get closer wnd then open the door. He was right on time and she was ready in more ways than one.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:24 pm

"Hello Brandon, welcome back." she showed a sweet smile to him but Brandon blushes to smile back, walking in and takes a sweat. She did seem to be in better moods so not bad. She offered him a chair as she sits down by him smiling.

"How has your day been, Melina?" he asked to see her smile.

"it's been alright.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:23 am

She wrapped her arns around his neck when he sat down and lisses his lips. He blushed hotly and returned her miss maling her hear up.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:29 am

She purrs feeling the heat growing but Melina just smiles to gently nip at his bottom lip. He was so precious that it was only making him more excited as well either way.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:03 am

The kissing was so good that the break time had ended. She whined wanting to finish and make love with him he had to get up and go back to class. As he left being left in a heated state made her withdraw and try to reduce her heat. Everything she did keeps him in her ind and arouses her more to the point she was rubbing hard wanting him inside once more. It was driving her up the wall literally as she rubs harder and faster trying to cum and release this tension. Everything was getting worse and foggy in her head as she whimpers hus name and looks for something like him to try and puah it inside to help her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:33 pm

She had to find something but nothing caught her sight, making her squirm in the chair still stroking herself. When she was about to give up, she remembers something from her room to make her have a plan. Minutes later during class, she called the second librarian up to take her spot early so she could lay down in her room. Of course the other girl didn't mind but she was hoping Melina was alright.

"Are you sure you will be okay? Do you want me to get the nurse for you just in case?" she asked seeing how flustered and sweaty Melina was but she kept her composure and waved her hand with a smile.

"No worries. I'm alright but I'll just need to lay down for a couple hours and I should be better before then. I will find a way to repay you for taking my spot a little early today." she said but the girl didn't mind either way before looking at the time. Everyone was still in class so that's not too bad either.

"Well, alright. I'll tell anyone that asks why I'm here already but not later on. Rest up well, Melina-chan." she said but Melli nods and turns to head down to her chamber room. She kept herself calm and quiet till she arrives at her room minutes later. Right away, she shuts the door and locks it behind her so no one will bother her. She goes to her bed and bends down near the floor trying to find something she hid away just in case.

"Ohh, come on come on..where are y..you? Where are you.." she mutters to herself still feeling for it but her legs grew damp now from everything that's happened and she was already close to climaxing. Just when her body was going to give out, her fingers feel something to make her gasp blushing.

Right away, she pulls it out to show the box that was metal with a lock on it. Melli reaches for a key that was hidden in a small compartment under her bed and unlocks the box. Inside was a personal item she created a while back to see it's lean clean shape. Melina licks her lips excited now but she dims the lights and gets on the bed to lower her shorts and panties.

"F..finally..some relief......just enough to get this burning away.." she pants to her self but sees how wet she was before stroking herself slowly again. A soft moan left her lips but she was grinding into her own touches, resting her head on the pillow. one hand reaches to grab her breasts to give a little squeeze and rub. Her own touches burned through her whole body but she didn't mind it. The sensation of desire with the sense of pleasure only seems to grow even more now, making her feel the need of heat and growing pleasure.

The item she had was stroked against her wet folds but in hopes she will become more and more heated. She really wished to have Brandon with her but he was in classes and wouldn't be done till later near midnight. For the time being, she'll have to deal with her heat till then or before he gets out.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:06 pm

He was more attentive to class than usual unaware of her need. Waiting for him became too much and she panted neding releif.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:13 pm

Melina wanted the burning to stop and ease up but the rubbing and playing with herself seems to help a little more at the moment. Right now, this is her relief till later on or at least till things calm down inside of her body. With a weak moan, she leans her head back grinding her hips in hopes of getting more pleasure.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:39 am

She panted and whines before pushing it inside her. Iy nearly filled her up and she moans a bit as she bounced on it. It was almost all inside her and she swirls it around inside her to feel it work her insides. As she started to get dazed she did everything she wanted to do to brandon with the toy and she even lays back to pump it inside hard and fast as her wetness and arousal increases.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:30 pm

Soft moans and whines left her lips but this heat only grew stronger and stronger as Melli was arching her back. The item in her hand was already soaking wet but that made it seem more hotter now after a while. She pulls up her breast to suck on the nipple a little but hisses when her insides kept clamping down on it.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:39 pm

Panting and heated she pumps it harder while she grips and sucks her other breast. She was getting more aroused and the heat that was clouding her sense of rationality had stopped getting worse. She was grtting closer to her release as tension builds inside her and she works the toy harder and faster.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:17 pm

"Mfffmmm...mmmmm...mmmffff...nmmmm...." the pleasure grew hotter through out her body, her wet folds dripping all over the sheets under her. Melina wanted Brandon so much but this was the only help she could get right now. The sensation of wanting him only made her bounce on the now used toy harder and harder. Making her moan out lustfully in her room to call his name.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:35 pm

She was getting closer and closer to her relsease but it wasnt as potent with just her strength. She tried and worked and bounced as much as she could feeling more oleasure every new attempt. She worked hard sweating heavily and finally she cries out arching her back as her pussy squirts around her toy. Her hips fell on the bed as did her head as she oanted trying to catch her breath. Her release was powerful but it wasnt the same without him. She was still hungry for oleasure and wore herself out working her release.

Her pussy drios around her toy and it remains inside her as she panted and rested. Her strength returns incrimentally and she whines removing her toy from her body then she gets up to clean it off and return it to her box. After she locked it she cjangrd her sheets but the pressing desires were there pushing on her mind but her release had helped alot. She was relieved for now but knew she needed to have him soon or else she would lose herslef.

Back in class many males were able to sense the change none not even brandon could hear her and some had noses strong enough to smell her heavy scent that leaked out. Brandin was among them and recognized it as hers but others thought it was a random sperson not her. The class cut to an early lunch when many of the male population were feeling unusually hirngy and needed to feed to curb their urges. Brandon went to see her discreetly. He knocked on her door and waited for her answer.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:43 pm

He did hear some noises inside before the door opened up to show her. She seems to have changed her clothes a while ago but Brandon blinks to show a smile. "Hello there, Melli. How are you?"

"I'm alright. Please come on in." she said moving for him to step inside of her room.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content