Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

The unknown estate: The vampires amoung us

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: The unknown estate: The vampires amoung us

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:55 pm

He steps inside and she closes it and locks it. Already he could smell how heated she was and he turned too late to see her rihht behind him with a look of pure lust on her face. Her wait had gotten so bad that she was desperate to make love with him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:58 pm

"Ummm, Melina? Are you alright? You look a little heated right now." he said holding her arms but she whines, wiggling her body in hopes he'll get why she's like this. Why her whole body was burning up so much. Melina was in dire need of pleasure that she'll do anything to get it. Brandon blinks looking worried but held her while Melina whines for him.

"I'm fine b..but..I need you Brandon...I really really need you and now." she said hugging him tightly while Brandon looks at her in some worried expression.

"Did something happen Melina? Why do you feel like your on fire right now? Are you sick?" he asked but hears another whine from her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:08 am

"Im love sick take me now please i need it isnide nothing helps for long." She begged trying ahrder as he held her at bay. It took him a moment to understand and he gulped dropping his guard. Shw took advantage of the moment he droped his guard to xonsider it and poinced ready to claim him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:11 am

Being quick, Melina gets on her knees to yank down his pants to see the soft lump in his underwear. A weak whine left her lips before she begins kissing against the outline of his member. He was sitting on the bed watching her but Melli even blushes to reach and pull that down to let it free. A weak purr was heard from Melina that she gets closer to give it a kiss. He blushes watching her but sees Melli licking and kissing his member now.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:17 am

She felt it heating up foest then puksing with energy and blood. She gave it lots of attention making sure it woukd satisfy her before she claimed it for her own. He looked at her and how she pulled down her dress revealing her breasts unhindtered by a bra. He gulped realizing she wasnt weaing anything under her dress.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:40 am

"Mmmmmmmm~ she kept sucking on the tip then length, making Brandon groan out from her warm mouth. She noticed his expression to make Melli giggle and purr. Melina was happy to show this off to him because she wanted nothing to give but his deep heated and strong love. Her head leans in closer to kiss the tip while seeing him petting her head from how good her small tongue felt. He tried to remain stable for the last few days just in case.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:54 pm

She panted hard wanting him so badly that she couldnt keep playing liem this any longer he was hard and throbbing in ber mouth and she needed him inside her or she would go crazy.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:29 pm

Brandon looks down at Melina as she was licking and kissing the tip before parting her lips to take his length into her mouth. He hisses in some air feeling how hot her mouth was as she lowers it in more before feeling him in her throat. He groans from the tight feeling before she begins moving her head back and forth wanting him. She whines loving how big he was but that made her grow more heated for him.

"Mmmm...mmmm....mmmahhhh.....ahhh....mmmmmmmmm..*Slurping*" she keeps on sucking and slurping on his member more that when she pulls it out almost, she strokes his member more and more. He groans out feeling her licking and sucking of his member that he looks to touch her cheek. Seeing how stuffed her mouth was while seeing just how arousing it was made him wonder just how lost she was.

"Hah...hah......Nuggghh!" he feels her sucking a little harder now while taking in his full member before looking more aroused than normal. She started slurping and kissing his length again when she pulled it out, stroking his balls while purring deeply loving this sensation.

All he could do was grip her head and begin thrusting forward to have his member push into her mouth again. She yelps feeling that but whines as she lets him thrust into her mouth. Loud slurping noises were heard from her while Brandon kept thrusting deeper into her throat that she was moaning.

"Mfffmm....mmmm...mmmmm...mmmmmm..."

"Ahh...hah..s..so good..y..your throat..you're mouth and throat..f..feels so good..." he groans out still thrusting into her throat but was going a little harder and deeper that she was gripping his thighs. Brandon growls loving the feeling that he flips them so she's against the wall and him thrusting into her mouth, holding her wrists up against the wall while watching her swallowing his member.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:10 am

He gave her breaks to breath beyween a few thrusts and sbe was getting comoletely dazedfrom all this that her hands rub her slit. The folds were damb and getting wetter the more he thrusts into her mouth. She knew he was close because it was throbbing and she prepared for his eruption.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:44 pm

She sticks her tongue under his member to give a few more licks still thrusting her head forward and back. The throbbing of his length only made her rub the wet folds faster and faster. Muffled moans left her throat from how arousing it was but she only became more heated that she was whimpering hoping for him to burst soon. He panted in and out with fangs growing long, his eyes changing to a blood thirsty red. Watching his lover/mate sucking him off that he was drawing closer and closer.

He didn't know if he should climax in her throat or out but he was looking dazed from all this due to it. Brandon sees Melli grow more aroused again that she pushes her head forward to take him all the way into her throat that her nose touched his lower stomach. He groans out holding her head right where it was before exploding down her throat.

The hot flow of his seed made her chock but twitch, cumming herself while gulping down each one. He was so hot and warm that he was trying to stay sane but seeing how she was gulping his seed down and even climaxing only became worse for her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:02 am

She guloed it down as it pumped and pulls back slurping as she sucked him dry. His seed aroused her even worse and tjat was kist from contsct with it. What sje injested would take time to reach its full effect. She pulled back and wiped the cum from the corners of her mouth with a dazed expression.

He was panting feeling that she was going to be conpletely taken over by lust in a few minutes and he refused to bite her or force her. He was enjoying her doing all this on her own and watched as she stood and climbs on his lap.

"Mmm i came from sucking you you came so much i couldnt help it it was just so good. " she said and grinds hard against his hot throbbing cock with her wet folds. She was even more desperate needing it inside now as it throbbed heavily beneath her dripping folds.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:30 pm

He even helps her while grinding her hips back and forth. She only whimpers looking more dazed that her body burns up. A loud moan leaves her lips that it only made the sensation of pleasure go through her body. Brandon just groans out feeling his own member throbbing against her wet folds.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:39 pm

Sje shifted a little pushing the tip against her opening and pushing it inside. The feeling was like she finally scratche dan itch sje couldnt seem to reach and in her relief she shoved him all the way inside of her with a deep hea y moan.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:01 am

Brandon quickly had to hold her hips still without climaxing inside of her but loved how tight she became the moment he slid into her. Melina was more tighter however than the last time he did this but he didn't mind it. He sits up to hold her close before Melli blushes looking down at his face and leave some kisses against his face.

"This is adorable hah you're more heated than normal. Did I do something wrong to make you this way love?" he said leaving kisses against her neck before feeling Melli whimper and squirm in his lap.

"Y..Yes. You left me heated and weak..I've been so hot and aroused waiting for you but....it wasn't working. My body was just growing worse and worse till I.....*felt herself get wetter from his member throbbing inside of her* just wanted it. I needed you but you left me to suffer.."

"*Kisses her neck* I didn't mean to leave you like that...things happened but just look at you all hot and bothered now...guess I need to do what I must to help you cool down hmm?"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:05 pm

He started to thrust inside feeling her hot and wet like she had just finished makng love. He wonders what she did when he was gone and keeps it from coming out. She moans wrapping her legs around him and grinding her hips to feel as much as she could.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:06 pm

Brandon only holds her up in his arms still bucking his hips upward to his thrusts, groaning out from how tight and wet she got. His member throbs from the inside loving the feeling that he leaves warm wet kisses against her sweaty chest.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:47 pm

Some spots he would suck her skin keaving red marks behind and othees a sft bite to tease her as his hips thrust hard.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:44 am

She purrs loving the feeling but only grinds into his lap, wanting more of his teasing love. Melinda only leans in to kiss and nip his neck, feeling her insides growing wetter and hotter from the passing seconds left. She even pressed her breasts up against his chest to feel even more pleasure that she hisses in some air loving it.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:55 pm

He kisses and nips her neck leaving marks.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:30 pm

"What's w..wrong? Are you going t..to mark me again? I want you to mark me Brandon please?" she asked blushing to see him hug her tighter and leave more kisses against her neck again. He did get that urge to feed from her but this feeling of her getting pleasure was just as good. his own member burning up inside of her that it was throbbing and growing from his own heart beats. He groans feeling her clamping down around it that she feels him kissing her breasts to make her hug him tighter.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:55 am

If i didm then i wouldnt get to enkoy this with you for long" he said grinding hard with his hips adding a few more kisses
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:29 am

"Well, as I said, you get to enjoy every second of it but I should blame you for this." she said panting against his lips but Brandon groans kissing her lips deeply that she was blushing heavily from the touches and holding he was doing. She was grinding more into his lap that he was shivering once more feeling more heated after some time. The desire in their hearts burning more and more. He only keeps kissing and holding her tighter against his body that she gasped feeling him grinding up into her.

"Ahhh~ Your cock is grinding more and more deeper inside of my pussy mmmmm. You're so big inside of me ahh Ha mmm.." she wraps her arms around his shoulders feeling him hiss in some air before kissing her breasts again. His tongue swirling against her nipple to feel him grow harder more and more. He groans to latch onto them and suck on them as she gasped feeling that.

"*Sucking harder now*"

"Ha...ah...B..Brandon my nipples...your sucking them so hard you might rip them off mmmm...." she said panting but he only groans to buck his hips upward to thrust again, feeling her tightening up around his member and her crying out with head leaned back.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:57 am

He susks harder making them sting and bucks faster feeling her tighten up. He switched to her other breast and sucks worse than before as his hips start to jackhammer. Her moans reacb his ears and make him harder to think about anything but her and making her feel good.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:04 pm

She kept crying out gasping in and out that she felt her whole body burning up. Brandon groans loving how she grew aroused and hotter that he was grinding more harder into her. She hisses feeling that before feeling her wet pussy dripping all over it.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:12 pm

Youre haa so wet and tight you must really need this" he said in her ear bucking harder and deeper as she took his full size and power

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content