Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

The unknown estate: The vampires amoung us

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: The unknown estate: The vampires amoung us

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:23 pm

She cries out feeling him slamming upward into her that Melli was drooling a little from how good it felt. Her hole still clamping down onto his length. A deep purr left her throat but Brandon panted to hug her close against his chest still kissing her neck.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:22 pm

He didnt stop or slow down working hard to increase her pleasure and satisfy her heat. She hears his moan and growls feeling his intensity and force rise. Her body was being jolted by his thrusts. So hard and deep they hit all her spots.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:09 pm

Melina moans out happily feeling his thrusts growing stronger and stronger that her eyes were half lidded now. She started grinding her hips forward again to make him hiss in pleasure, gripping her hips again. This made her smile from all this before leaning above him still grinding and hissing in some air from how good he feels. Her body only grew more and more heated now that she threw her head back crying out his name. His member was throbbing inside of her body that he was starting to burn up and slam upward into her.

"Ahhhhh yes! Harder, give it to me harder!! Break me till you c..cum!" she groans out grinding her hips harder and harder now.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:49 pm

He slammed as hard as he could and groans out. She was feeling brused and sore and he still didnt stop until he burst inside. Weakened and used up she fell on him all her tension and desire was sated her body even twitch from the sting deep inside her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:29 pm

Brandon held her pretty tight while she was catching her breath, feeling her hole clamping against his member. He was still pumping his seed into her that Melina was whimpering each time it fills her up. Not wanting to let go, Brandon rubs her back while blushing himself still feeling his member inside of her sore hole that he was leaving sweet kisses on her shoulders, showing he was sorry for going that rough.

"W..why are you saying sorry? You don't have anything to be sorry for because I asked you to give it to me rough. I love it when you do that remember?" she said gently to kiss his cheek once more. He only blushes to hug her but rubs her back a little to make sure he knew he's happy to hear her say that. Now, they were cuddling and resting in the room together with nothing holding them back.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:06 am

He trusted her that she told the truth and he relaxed more. She was happy to be with him and he was happy to be with her. He strokes her hair and gazes at her shape.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:58 pm

She smiled feeling his touch but slowly opens her eyes to look right at him. Her only though was of what she should do right after this. Brandon and Melina still had plenty of time ahead for one another that she was only looking more curious about one another to make her feel more loved for him. Brandon only finds it cute and gently hugs her tighter while stroking her lower back.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:39 am

When she recovered she started to kiss him slowly at first. Her arousal was stable but still very high after all he had just finished fucking her roughly and that always made her want more even if she had to return the favor and claim him for herself.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:47 pm

Brandon was gentle and sweet with her before feeling her shift and press up against his body. He felt her still holding her closer while they were kissing. They only feel more love for one another before they break the kiss to look at one another. She blushes seeing his eyes but Brandon was also flustered seeing this.

"What's the matter? Did I do something wrong?" he asked gently while looking at her but Melina was speechless from him holding her and looking into her eyes. She only keeps her hand right on his chest before seeing him growing closer to holding her.

"N..No..I'm alright. I just..I'm getting lost in your eyes right now...Is that bad?" she asked blushing a bit to make him not say a thing after all that. He saw how adorable she was but that made him love her even more. With a sigh, Brandon only looked more happier to gently reach up and touch her cheek.

"You're alright and you didn't do anything wrong. I'm just really happy......having you this close is making me really happy." he said gently while she was showing a smile on her face blushing. Melina nuzzles into his hand smiling that he was looking more happier.

"No, it's alright but either way I'm happy and all. I'm still happy being in your arms, Brandon..." she said blushing while Brandon only smiled even more to kiss her forehead. After a while, both of them were dressed and cleaned up while he was looking around and her smiling.

"I guess I better head on..I need to do something really quick."

"That's fine. Just be sure to come see me if you need anything." she said before gently looking around while heading off. Brandon waves bye too as he was heading off while looking happier. They went on with their evenings as if nothing happened but they were blushing and smiling a little.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:35 pm

She watched hom swooning a bit from seeing him and she returned to her duties. He went to his room and cracked a blood tablet. He was thinking about her and what to try next time maybe he could surprise jer during her duties or maybe they cpuld sneak off and really go all out where no one could hear them.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:24 pm

Knowing much, both her and him were really happy and they were able to get what they were feeling off their chest for now. Brandon went off to rest during that night while Melina went to her duties the next following day. The residence in the estate was sleeping now except her, keeping an eye out for any intruders. She did check on the headmaster to make sure he was alright but things seem to be alright for the time being.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:28 pm

Whwn everyone else was sleeping he left to sneak up on melli. She felt him approach and didnt stop him. He grabbed her from behind making her gasp and blush hotly as his lips meet hers. His hand was groping her chest under her clothes making her hotter. When the kiss broke she was oanting and blusbing she was about to moan since his hands didnt stop and he kissed her again to keep her quiet. They walk away lime that together and quickly to get oit of sight and she moans into his kiss feeling his hands messi g with her nipples.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:26 pm

He felt them both hard when rubbing his fingers against the nipples, earning another heated moan from her. Melina already was flustered now but she gasped feeling him pulling her smaller body against his more taller and stronger body. He groans kissing her deeper that he was rubbing and squeezing her breasts more to make him groan out once more. He started to break the kiss that he was watching her reactions now.

"Ah...hah...y..you sneaky man you...mmmmm..aren't you suppose to be...sleeping? It's still not time f..for you to..mmmmm..w..wake up yet." she said gripping his wrists to his hands but she hisses in some air, feeling his hands fonding her breasts now that she leans her head back into his shoulder.

"I know I should be..but I grew missing you and I had to come find you. I wanted to touch and hold you that I want you..." he said against her ear but she only whimpers feeling her whole body burning up that she was squirming against him. He made sure she stays close but started feeling his hips grinding against her hips to make her gasp.

"O..Oh god, y..your already hard?" she said blushing but Brandon groans grinding against her to wanting inside of her. However, they were still wearing clothes so it's just more teasing for them. Brandon leans in to kiss her neck but she begins moaning out while holding his head there with one hand. It already was burning and he didn't stop playing with her breasts and leaving kisses or bites against her skin.

"Hahh....ah......*Hisses* B..brandon....mmmmmm..."

"*Moves his head more but grew hungry wanting to bite her for blood*'See? Even for me I can tell you like this. The feeling of me touching you..kissing you..I need you so badly Melina it's not a joke. I'm already throbbing for you....don't you feel how hard I am for you? I want to fuck you right here If I could so it proves your mine..' he said in her mind but she blushes from the words to look down at her shaky legs. He was serious and he didn't stop the touching of her breasts before lifting up her shirt to expose her bra.

He used one claw to grab it and give it a tug, feeling her breasts jiggle a little to her blushing. He only growls lustfully before lifting his finger upward to cut the bra. Now, she had nothing to wear but it was rather exciting to see her flustered and hot. He didn't say anything but that made her feel more aroused to him holding her shirt up and her breasts exposed.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:30 am

He grips thwm hard and rubs roughly while he grinds his lump againat her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:57 pm

She whines feeling that but Brandon moans out grinding harder and harder against her now. The pleasure of the heat between them only seems to grow. Melina leans her head back moaning out loudly that Brandon pushes up against her to feel his member throbbing against her butt that she hisses in some air and blushes a little worse.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:14 pm

Removing her clotbes and his with his mind shw felt it rubbing between her thighs a few times. She closed her legs to help him feel more and his hands grip and squeeze her breasts harder. Her moans make him hotter and thob between her thighs as she hears him moan.

"So heated my sweet. I can tell youbwant it."

"Haa yes mmmm i do you feel so good."

"Bend over now and open that pussy for me" he commanded making her blushe as his hands slip from her breasts down her side as she does what he told her to do. She whimpers and wiggles her hips as he stares at her. He rubs his tip against her pussy then the length teasing her and arousing her more.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:36 am

She whines out a bit more louder as the tip rubs up and down against her folds, making her buck her hips back against him in hopes of him slamming inside. However, Brandon held her hip to keep her still. He wasn't going to give it to her just yet but make her feel what she will get in a little while.

"Mmmmm, just look at this dripping hole of yours. It's so cute that you're having trouble holding back. You are just begging for me to slam into you aren't you?"
    he said to see Melina nod her head yes wanting him. However, he pushes the tip against it more before pulling it away.

"Yes..Yes, I want it. Please Brandon, push it inside of me. I need it so much...my whole body is tingling at the moment." she begs to him but he only groans to keep her still not wanting to give into her begging just yet.

"Not yet, Melina. Just bear with it a little longer. I want you to feel everything I'm going to give you....to feel just how wild I'm going to take you in just a few minutes but you have to behave."

"*Hisses in some air* But I don't w..want to wait..please, you're already so close....don't you want to? Just look at how wet I am. It already is opening and closing just for you to ram that thick meat of yours inside of me. Don't you want to fill me up more with that warm seed of yours?" she said blushing while pushing back against it but he looks at her still gripping her hips.

"I said behave...do you want me to punish you for not listening to me?" he warns to see her give a begging expression and a lick of her lips and her fang.

"Should it ma..matter? You got your prey right where you want her...she's already hungry and wet just for you and you keep teasing her. Come on Brandon, please give it to me...I'll even let you feed if you do.." she said to see him tense up hearing that word. Feeding off of her would increase the pleasure and he did miss having the taste of her sweet heated blood.

Melina purrs again before grinding back against his length while moaning out loving how hard it felt against her hole. He groans as well but lets her but still didn't push into her.

"Come on, Brandon......go all wild on me. Drink from me, take your mate as you want..I'm all yours....Unless you want no one else to know who I belong to? Don't you want to make me scream your name, fill these holes of mine with your seed to mark your wife? Or feed from her over heated body? I'm begging you to do what you want..I'm right here just for you..."

"You better stop teasing me....ha..before I.." he started to say but groans when feeling her move away but gets on her knees to take hold of his length and give it a few strokes.

"Before you'll what?..." she said licking him slowly now.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:57 pm

To answer he pulls his hips back and pushes his fingers inside. It took her completely by surprise and he opened his 2 fingers inside to mess with her. " or else il punish you "
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:17 pm

She whimpers feeling his fingers opening her up then closing that Melina was bucking back against them. He was being so mean teasing her like this that he was already burning up for more pleasure. Her body coated in sweat only made Brandon groan loving how she was heated. He even used the other hand to stroke his hips while feeling more and more aroused now as she was squirming.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:17 am

Feeling her pusbing against his hand he moved his fingers together and rubbed veey quickly. He saw hiw wet and needy she was and how badly she wanted him and decided to play with her pussy before giving it to her. How did she get this wet? Was she always thibking of him? He didnt know but he saw some stsrt to drip and bends down to lick her before it did.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:28 pm

"Kyaaa!!! wait don't lick mmmmmm~~" she felt his tongue giving slow deep licks against her wet folds, earning more moans from her while he was taking what he wanted. Brandon was hungry for her in hopes of taking her now but he wanted to savor this moment for a little longer. To see what she will do or beg for him. Melina panted while leaning against the wall, feeling him groaning and licking even harder.

"Mmmmmm....mmmmmm...*Gasps to purr slowly*" she shook feeling him licking her deeply that his thumbs were spreading her out to pushing his tongue into her. A heated moan leaves her lips but Brandon pulls away to lower her near the ground to gripping her butt.

"Shhhh...you don't want someone to hear us do you? Naughty little mate of mine.." he said to squeeze her breast while hearing a hiss from her lips. She looked up panting heavily again that her whole body was quivering rather slow.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:22 pm

He keeps licking slow heavy licks dtiving her ctszy with desire. She tasted god and he pushes his tongue inside to swirl is around. She cries out in pleasure ststying to drip worde but he stopped each drip licking it up before swirling more.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:25 pm

Melina blushes trying to keep quiet but cries out feeling his tongue swirling deeply into her that she claws the wall. Brandon groans feeling her dripping a little more that his fingers kept spreading her open for him to take her as deeply as possible. Melina only whines with a moan, feeling him licking even harder inside of her that she moans out loudly.

"Ahhh...ahhhh...w..wait...mmmmm....b..brandon please d..d..mmmmmmmm!!" she feels him spreading her legs open that he lifts her up against the wall, slurping and licking her deeply that she was gripping his hair. Her loud moans turning to ecstasy that she was feeling her fangs growing and her eyes changing. He was doing his best to keep calm, making sure not to go over board.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:40 am

He stkpped as her juices flowed and he pulled back panting a bit from heat. He was hungry in more ways than one and leaned against her rubbing his tip agaisnt her dripping hole and his fangs agaisnt her vein. Shw moans ojt feeling him penetrate her pussy and neck at the same time and suck her blood loudly while fucking her deeply.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:45 pm

Melina moans out loudly in pleasure to feel him inside of her two times more than normal. She felt her whole body squirming heavily after hearing a heated growl with him. Brandon just bucks his hips against her butt that his fangs sink into her neck more and more that blood spills past his lips. His hand reaching to touch her throat while his member was throbbing inside of her.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content