Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

The unknown estate: The vampires amoung us

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: The unknown estate: The vampires amoung us

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:29 pm

He feeds slowly savlring the heated meal and bucks hard and strong really going all out for her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:01 pm

She only lets out purrs and deep groans of pleasure, feeling him taking whatever he wished of her. The pleasure felt really good to her that she was starting to burn up again from it. Brandon only groans bucking his hips a little harder against her that he pulls her against his body more.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:07 pm

He hd her pinned between him nd thenwl as he thrust hrder and faster. He pulls his fangs back to avoid taking to much blood and licks the trail he spilled. He kisses and nips her neck and shoulders keeping a stronger rythym and force with his hips as he groans and bucks deeply inside her. For him it was intense and he ws burnng from the heat between them.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:30 pm

"Ah..ahh...hah...hhaaa...mmmm...nmmmmm...errmmmm...." he didn't slow down or stop from the thrusting but his member already grew twice in size thanks to her blood. Melina, on the other hand, loved the feeling of being drained that she was whimpering with her eyes shut and a blush on her cheeks to hope he would feed more. She even bucks her hips back against his thrusts, wanting more of him.

He licks against the place he bite her and used one hand to squeeze and rub her breasts. He knew her scent will be like his in a while or the many times they did this but he knew he wanted her. He wanted Melina because he was able to make her feel this good.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:10 pm

He went all out giving her everything and starti g to suck her breast.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:06 pm

She cries out feeling him attacking her breasts to watching him groaning out heavily. He wanted her so much now that Melina whimpers feeling him slowly lick and kiss her skin. She wanted to hold and touch him but Brandon stops her from moving too much, wishing to make her feel everything he could give.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:24 pm

His hips still buck hard as he toys with her breasts one of his hands trailing up her arm to hold her hand squeesing tightly. His lips move to her neck again kissing and sucking slowly to arouse her further and keep the heat between them. He groans bucking harder and faster hearing her moans and whimpers trying to touch him and he let her in time as his hands explore her body.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:40 pm

She hisses feeling his hands keeping on her hip but Melina only whimpers feeling him kissing her neck. The way his member pushes deeper and deeper into her that she was only starting to burn up even worse. She tried to tell him to slow down but gasped feeling his nails cutting into her hips to make her purr. He groans kissing her neck but he didn't stop when it came to bucking his hips harder, causing her breasts to jiggle and bounce.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:46 pm

He wasnt stopping or holding back even if she could ask. He pylls jer into his thrusts and moans out loving it. "Haa its so good to be like this with you mmm i love it. Gah i reallt mmm really hate how i grrrr cant do this whenever i want." He said woth groans and moans flushing his speech
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:18 pm

"Hah...hah...ahhh..y.you say it like it..it's a bad thing, love. You know I have a j..job of protecting this estate. I wouldn't m..mind ohhhhh doing this with you whenever you wish.." she said panting but moans out feeling him bucking his hips forward to the slaps against their skins. Melina was only blushing panting out that he hugs her tighter to almost squishing her.

"Don't say it like you are in control here. I wish no one else can see me with you. You're my love and mate and I won't have another do what he wishes....you know that right?" he said against her neck but she blushes heavily.

"But..but that's not-" she hisses feeling him slamming up against her again that Melina moans out lustfully to make him cover her lips. She was way too loud and he groans feeling her getting tighter around his member. She gotten aroused from his thrust but whimpers loving her wetness dripping to the ground.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:27 pm

"I have ckasses and duties haa we cant do this all the time." He clarified and wwnt harder getting closer "mmm its coming love i think im gking to burst"
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:00 pm

She grips his wrists wanting to speak but her muffled whines and moans only told him she felt just as close. Brandon only hugs her tightly to his body that she feels him quickly jackhammering against her butt to make her lean her head back. Both him and her groan at the same time from the quickened thrusts till he slams right into her womb to climax. He groans out with a lustful growl, feeling his seed empty from his member into her womb. She whimpers weak from all that but slowly grinds her hips back to get every drop that spills out.

Both him and her only feels the over glow of pleasure before he falls against the wall panting out and feeling some of his seed spilling past his member. Hours later, both her and him were dressed after resting but she was just done fixing her hair. "You know you can't blame me for our work, love. I have a job just as you do....can you blame me?" she asked but he only sighed to fix his shirt.

"I know that but it's not fair. I can't have you like I want...meaning I have to wait. I only wish to be with you all the time Melina but...."

"Then you'll have to endure it. When the time comes, we will have fun again. However, you need to control yourself when it comes to that naughty heat of lust of yours. I don't mind it..just you're so naughty like that." she said giggling to him blushing a light pink. She only smiled and walks over to touch his cheek and kiss it.

"No worries, I'll behave and not tempt you for the time being....just try to relax and be yourself alright." she said but feels him wrap his arms around her to keep her close.

"Fine...but I'll be waiting for you....."

"*Giggles* I know." she said kissing his cheek before they go their own ways. As they said, they were stable and calm for now though for the few days, Brandon did see a few things different. One, Melina would tease in some way without her knowing, wearing more special clothes for him since many see her wearing clothes that's comfortable but not as many. He was able to see her hips, her curves, and the beauty that seems to get a few men's eyes on her.

Would one say it sparks jealousy? Maybe. Brandon ignores it keeping his anger and arouse level down and keeps going on his day. Melina was not even aware about this during the days passing to her teasing and being seductive to him. She always gives a wave or a kiss to his cheek but he only sighs. Why did his love have to be such a tease and he was not happy with how guys stare at her. She belongs to him and only him.

Some times when it became too much, he would have to take care of it before feeling better but he only wished to stay by her side all the time to show his longing for her. Right now, she was still doing watch duty and all the estate vampires were inside in classes, including him. he was thinking about her and what she was doing but focusing on the class tapping his table with the pen.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:14 pm

He watched her often from that time on restraining himself until the proper times. He stil tried to focus on the teacher during classes. Between class3s and her duties they wpuld be together and sometimes he would walk with her on her rounds and talk with her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:19 pm

"So how have classes been for you Brandon? I hear that the teachers here are doing their best still to teach you vampires everything needed for the outside world." she said while walking by him but Brandon looks ahead to give a light nod.

"Yes. So far, we learned a lot of things but we are also learning self protection just in case something happens. Like Lu attacking the estate." he explained while Melina thinks about it herself. No one has heard from that traitor in a while but it either was he's making a plan or has given up.

"Either way, you shouldn't worry about it because I know you and the others will do just fine." she said with a smile while BRandon laughed to pet the top of her head. She blushes from that but giggled as well still walking by him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:25 pm

You know. We cpuld sneak off again. Maybe patrol together outside the wall. "
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:32 pm

"Huh? Outside the wall? Now Brandon, you know vampires are not allowed over that location just in case of some attack. That and something lurking in the dark woods at this time of evening." she said looking ahead while hearing a wolf howling at the moon tonight. "Besides, you don't know what lurks in there. What other enemies could be hiding and trying to get inside..."

"Yes, I know the warnings and signs Melina but you can take whatever is out there. We are the strongest team in the estate and we have better chances in surviving out there past the wall here. You do trust me right?" he asked while she keeps walking and looking ahead.

"You know I do.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:41 am

"And besides i do know exactly whats out there. Probably better than you. " he smiles and takes her hand in his.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:07 pm

"Oh? You think you know more than me Brandon? I'm not really convinced that you do. I've been watching these grounds for many months to a few years so unless you can prove that to me.." she started to say but Brandon only takes her hand while leaving a soft kiss on the top of her hand.

"Rest assure my love, I do. I've also been here a long time. The same time that you were here so I think I know the outer wall more than you do. Many unknown beasts sleep through the woods so I'm sure you might get eaten without my help." he said but she remained quiet looking at him then at the gates that showed the outer area that was the forest. Even from here, she sensed different kinds of beasts in the trees hidden away. However, she's not sure about it herself.

"......................"

"So my lady? Do you trust me?" he asked but Melina only sighed to show a smirk on her face and kept a gentle grip on his hand.

"Alright, I'm convinced. Just prove this to me and I might..though, how in the world are you going to get out without the-"

"You have access to the gates, my love. You are a hunter so it's alright for you to go beyond the gates from the estate....the headmaster knows.." Brandon said but she tilts her head before going ahead to the gates with him. They stood there for a little while, seeing the outer ways from behind it till she lets out a breath to touch the metal bars of the gates that unlock and start to open slowly.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:42 pm

Just once arou d the wall and i will want to come back unless you get heated while we are out there." He said smiling. He was serious and she could tell he planned to stay very close to the wall itself maybe it wouldnt be so bad after all.

The gates open fully and the barrier at the gate opens just enough for them to pass.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:11 pm

Brandon still held Melina's hand before he leads her through the small hole of the barrier so they were outside of it. Right away it closes up to then resealing itself. Melina's never seen anything out of the barrier before but it was rather different. Brandon noticed that but hid his smile to see her eyes widen from everything she's seeing.

"Well? What do you think?" he asked to now hold her hand gently.

"This is....unexpected for me. I've never seen this before and I always seen it rather differently when inside the barrier. I guess I was not seeing things like you do." she said.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:20 am

Dont see with jist your eyes. Fel it with your other senses smell touch hearing. " he said smiling and started to walk clockwise around the wall.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:21 pm

"And you believe that's the best way to go at things here? I'm just curious about that. Even being out from inside the estate, I'm still curious about it Brandon. Do you know something that I'm not seeing here?" she said silent but Brandon only sighed showing his light smile towards her. Knowing how Melina would react being outside the estate barrier tells him a little more. Was Melina more of a inside person or no? Was she more into something than what she usually was?

"Come on, Melina. It's not too hard to work this out. Just think of it as something else going on. You can learn so much if you are used to using your other senses. Just trust me on that." he said to see her lightly thinking about it then looking ahead.

"And you believe this is much more better than you think? Knowing if I used these instead, it will help me a lot more better than I think it will?" she asked him but feels Brandon hold her hand while walking around to lift his hand up to kiss the back of her hand. She only felt her cheeks heat up to only remain quiet while they walked.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:25 am

She could hear wolveson the edges of her hearing but they forest smelled of tjem and their rotting kills. She smelled the trees and fliwers as well as the mosses and fungi. Brandin looked at her and decided that she must me more comfortable inside than outside and he was glad he limited the trip to one pass around the wall.

Nearing the halfway point she started to relax more as she got used to her senses and recignuzing scents and even sounds now. The forest which used to seem so quiet to her was really filled with life everywhere. Everything miving at its own pace. Some fast others slow but everything seemed connected. She started to feel isoalted in this buzzing world she discovered with her senses and blushed feeling how she and brandon were connected. It made her want him again but it was well under control and nit overpowering at all. Sbe could tell he wanted her and he had wanted her the whole time. Back inside the academy she would normally feed off that and it would grow inaide but out here nist the two of them surrpunded by so much activity she felt thwur lovemaking would interrupt the natural flow.

He looked at her and smiles. He was feeling what she felt and he was also feeling everything around him
    His sebses were more refined and he could make out more details than her. He felt her want for him and his own increased but he keeps his promise of no funny bussiness while they were outside the wall. The next turn was in sight and he was happy to be here with her. Bow was almost perfect for him and he hoped she felt rhw same.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:47 pm

Their little walk kept going around in the corner for that evening. Melina and Brandon were walking once more but she was looking out into the forest once more still hearing the noises. The new smells and environment. "You know..I never would have expected...so much out here. I mean, when I was a full blooded human, I always thought the noises were not important or impressive. Now, it seems I was wrong. It's a lot more than I thought it was."she said looking down at the ground but Brandon smiled to touch the top of her head, making her look up at him.

"That's what many would say if they were stepping out here as humans. However, you're half of what I am now and it's a little more different than what you're used to I know that much. You will learn so much more during the days that pass Melli. I will promise you that." he said before leaning in to kiss her forehead that made her blush again.

"T-thanks and I hope so. You already got me so curious about this and the universe now. I really want to know whatever I can about ourselves and things out there." she said as they kept walking down the path to the corner that was not that close but half way. The estate is much more larger than one would think.

"I know and we will or I will. Again, their is a lot to learn but I will show you Melina. I give you my word." he said before she smiled more and leans up on her toes to kiss his cheek. Brandon blushes feeling her soft lips on his cheek but she only laughed thinking he was precious.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:13 am

He begins to talm about the native animals that he hears and she remembers what they lookikw thanks to her books. He explains the sounds at they come and what they mean as well as how fungus connects every plant in nature. Hiw it nouishes and helps it grow. He was of course taling about the micro scopic scale but not many of the books she read talked about such a thing.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content