Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

The unknown estate: The vampires amoung us

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: The unknown estate: The vampires amoung us

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:00 pm

Everything he was telling her only got Melina more and more interested in learning more. She wanted to understand and learn so much that she wishes to see things from Brandon's eyes. He just smiled while explaining more to her as they walked but Brandon knew she will learn so much more in due time. They made the turn at the corner and started heading down the last one before the last turn heading back to the main gates of the estate. She didn't wish for this little walk to end but they been out there for a little while and she wonders if the others were wondering where they were.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:12 am

He knew no one had discovered they we r gone since it was impossible for anyone to know. He also knew they wpuldnt get cuaght this time but it was risky to do it again especially when he looked at her and wanted her badly enough to take her here nd now. He didnt do this resisting heavily. His urges were powerful but his will was stronger. She foukd feel his desire for her pouring off in waves and she blushed as they made her think of her own fantasies.

They tirn the last corner heading to the open gate and the barrier. Once again she opened it so they could pass and slipped inside. Once inside she had to return to her duties to make up for lost time and she started to wish she could postpone it until she explored his desire that had been building up inside kf him. He let her go and didnt do anything as promised before going to his room and relaxing. Her duties wouldnt be done for a short time maybe longer thanks to the walk but he knew she would let him know when she was free again by visiting him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:12 pm

He did take this time to either study and get his homework done for tonight but his mind only wanders about her. Melina was his true love thanks to everything so far but he wished he could do so much more for her. Showing his affections and love for her because she's worth it in his eyes. So far, during the hours pass, Brandon was now heading to his classes for tonight like the others but saw Melina standing outside near the wide fields as she was guarding the school tonight. Her other replacement helper was in the library this time but he wanted to see her but had class.

Everyone was piling into the room to see the teacher not there yet so they have time to talk among themselves about things or for a while. Brandon takes a seat but sets the book down while thinking a little to himself. He even noticed Eleesha speaking to a few new followers as well that they were chanting and laughing about things. However, after some time, he noticed a new smell in the estate that was not someone he senses before. That's when the door opened up having everyone see the teacher but with another male walking behind him.

He had really long slick black hair that was tied together with a silver string. His eyes were cold but deadly if someone were to cross him. He wore a black shirt with black pants and shoes. They could also tell he's a vampire due to the fangs exposed past his lips. This got Brandon curious now and wonders who he was.

"Ahem, quiet down now class. I have some news to tell. We have a new estate residence joining us today. His name is Adrian crowswell. I expect you all to show him a proper welcome." he said seeing everyone welcome him.

"Thank you for the welcome. I hope we can all get along well.." he said that some of the used to be female vampires that used to be human blushes from how he spoke that sorta got the other estate vampires a little jealous. Brandon didn't say anything but he only went back to looking at his book as the teacher looks around.

"Now, you will need a seat so why don't you sit over there? A row under Brandon Maboroshi." he said as Adrian went up the steps past the desks before taking his seat in the empty desk and sets his bag down to get things out. The females in the class, even Eleesha was blushing before looking away to work but Brandon shook his head thinking this should be something.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:54 pm

He never expected him tl be in his class and having her close was distracting. He would glance at him from time to time.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:35 pm

Adrian was working on the assignment on the board while seeing everything getting done after some time. The girls were sighing like they were in love but he didn't seem fazed by the attention. Maybe in some way, he will learn to grow and learn about some other things too. Brandon had another guess that girls will either be bothering this guy but he didn't seem too bad.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:10 am

His only concern was melli would feel the same as the others. He would let her do as she pleased no matter what. Unless she was going to get herself killed that is. Je was tempted to approach and get to know this man and decided to wait and observe what sort of character he was and what he seemed to enjoy.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:33 pm

After a few hours passed, class was over for the evening with the sun coming up in a matter of hours. The vampires in the estate were free to do what they wished or needed to. Adrian was by himself reading some notes about human life and other things he can learn about. He was even eating an apple to help with some sugar hidden in his blood. Brandon guess he's the studying type that wants to do what he can to learn or grow while doing so. Maybe he's not too bad and would become a great ally.

Taking a deep breath, he walks over to Adrian and stops when he got close enough but not too close. He keeps reading the book before noticing the extra shadow to look up from the book. He saw Brandon there but their was nothing said between them.

"May I help you?" he asked in a calm tone.

"Nothing, Adrian. Just wanted to know how you're doing in the estate?" Brandon asked while looking to him. Adrian didn't say anything but remained thinking for a while.

"Honestly, this estate is not too bad for my taste. The other vampires here seem nice and I don't mind the company. I also saw that females are part of this now. I thought their were to be no girls on the estate?"

"That must be an old rule if I heard of it but that is true. However, female human girls tend to sneak in here or the other estate vampire welcomes them to become their soulmate lovers to mates." Brandon explained but Adrian sighed thinking about that before looking at Brandon to show a calm smile.

"Seems history has changed but it's fine, things will change no matter what."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:02 am

Except monsters like us am i right?" He laughed and joked with Adrian slapping his arm very lightly.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:13 pm

Adrian thinks about that before he lets out a chuckle himself. Even if the years have been different for thousands and thousands of years for vampires, their race never will change. "Indeed. I guess over time, things have become more peaceful than the last thousands years. I think I will like this place more than I thought I would knowing that. Lets just hope their are more friendly faces like yourself here too." he said to offer Brandon a seat if he wished but he only rubs the back of his head, taking the seat offer.

"Oh trust me, their are plenty of nice faces here on the estate grounds. Just be sure to keep yourself distant from some that's a little picky." Brandon explained while Adrian thinks a little about it.

"I'll keep that in mind.......ummm..."

"Oh, right! It's Brandon. Brandon Maboroshi but close friends call me Bryant." he said holding a hand out with his big grin but Adrian laughed to take his hand showing a little smile on his face.

"I see. Well, in that case you can call me Rey if you wish. I don't mind others calling me whatever fits them so that or whatever you have is good, Brandon." he said as they shake hands but in some way, they could feel just how powerful they were from their grips. This really is something else. He was just as powerful as Brandon was so it's a higher possible chance for something. After the hand shake, Adrian and Brandon lets go to relax near the small tree forest as other estate vampires were walking by or some talking about other things.

That's when Brandon started explaining about things here and of the headmaster, the teachers, etc. He even warned him about Lu.

"Wait; he's your cousin and yet he's already broken so many rules. That sounds like bad news even if he's family."Adrian said listening to him while Brandon sighed to nod.

"He's just a idiot at times, thinking he's ruler of every living here. I know the things he's done are not worth keeping him here, even if he's my cousin. He did the wrong thing and even changing a human here into our kind but she's half so-"

"Wait, a half vampire? Their's a half vampire walking on these estate grounds? I thought they were just stories..."

"No, it's true. We have one and that only happened due to Lu changing her. He was not to be near the librarian but he did it which caused some issues." Brandon explained before Adrian sighed to run his fingers through his hair thinking about it.

"Well, I hope the librarian is alright but I can tell you helped her with others. However, this cousin of yours sounds like my step brother. He always tries to get what he wants no matter the cost of breaking rules or somewhat."

"So basic reason, he's evil and wants to keep everything to himself, including finding a mate?" Brandon asked to see Adrian nod yes. He always seems to try finding a poor soul to make to his flesh puppet with him saving them. He only wishes his step brother was nice and yet his mind already had dark intentions. After a bit, Brandon asked him another question.

"Speaking of mates Adrian, do you...."

"If you mean a mate then sadly no. I have not found my black rose yet but I know she's out there. My father told me I might meet her here on estate grounds. However, I'm not sure...I just hope I do meet her.....in the future or soon." he said.

"I'm sure you will..it takes time."

"That's true. Love is very hard to come by for a vampire.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:12 am

Most times we folow our lusts not our hearts." Brandon said and looked at the library where he knew melli was.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:51 am

"That is true and lust has almost gotten me a few times but I'm more curious about it. What will my mate be like? Will she be like an angle? Shy? To herself? I know she'll be beautiful...but I will wait in due time. I know the feeling of what lust can do my friend but you are stronger..remember that. Love is more powerful than lust." Adrian said with a hand on Brandon's shoulder but he only nods, smiling.

"Thanks.." he saw Adrian nod but they keep resting while chatting since their already good friends. However, the chatting stopped when Brandon saw a group of girls that had to be Lu's wives that was shouting at another girl. The same one that was forced to join his side but also helped them with Melina before she got changed.

"Ugh, not again.."

"What is it?"

"My cousin's followers are picking on that girl again.....hold on.." he said standing up but saw Adrian get up.

"I'll go too. You never know." he said while heading over with Brandon to the group. They see the same girl get shoved down to the ground while the leader that Lu usually feeds from pins her down.

"So that's it you bitch? You're leaving Lu because you feel bad now? You know he will never forgive you for leaving his side! He's the main reason you are alive." she hissed.

"B-but he's not what I thought he was..he's a monster. Someone that abused and tricks girls like us to get what he wants. I-I don't want to be in this or part of him." she said crying but the other girls got angier while the main one held her down more.

"You got a lot of nerve to say that about our king. You forgot your place already, knowing he feeds from who he wishes. We have no say in it because he's law. He's the king that will take this world in his hands. You will never be what he expected of you, little bitch." she hissed about to hit her till Adrian stops her with grabbing the girl's wrist and holding it.

"What the-"

"Please no violence, I know even you should know that.." he said calmly while the other girls gasped backing up but the main one glared to jerk her wrist away from him. "Mind your business, Newbie! I'll have you know I'm a bride as the rest of these ladies to Lu. He will make sure you low life vampires will not be like him." she said.

"I see what you mean when your Cousin is a little worse than I thought." he said to Brandon who shook his head to sigh then faces the girls. "Either way, you shouldn't be attacking another that is part of our group I take it?"

"Tch, not anymore. She's no one now...but you know what? She's just a weak vampire now so why don't you handle her. Lets go ladies." the leader said as they walk away from the girl as she sits up rubbing her eyes trying not to cry. Even if he's close, he smelled a foul smell from her. That could be Lu's scent but he will figure it out later on. For now, they had to make sure the girl was okay.

"Are you alright?" he said reaching out a hand to her but she only looks up at him showing amber gold eyes.

"Y-Yes....thank you." she said taking his hand but Adrian helps her up while Brandon checks to be sure she's not really wounded by them hitting her. She seems to have got some areas but nothing too bad.

"You're welcome miss....."

"Ariel.." she said quietly looking down but Adrian thought it was a pretty name while Brandon looks around seeing many heading inside now.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:05 am

He went into the library to find melli. He was happy adrian seemed like a good person and was able to relax a bit more. With melli close his heart warmed and he drifted over to her silent as the mist. She felt his kiss on his feeding spot and it surprised her with a start.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:13 am

She blushes slightly not saying anything but Brandon only holds her lovingly, still kissing her neck more and more softly to make her giggle. She sways left and right in his arms but didn't look up from her work due to making a new list for books that will be brought for the library.

"Are you planning on snuggling me till you get something or is this a normal hello for you?"she said blushing but he only laughed, finding her more precious to him before resting his chin on her shoulder while showing a more bigger smile on his face.

"Nothing too bad but can you blame me when it comes to you? Besides, I was hoping you didn't mind a little visit today?" he said against her neck still leaving kisses from how much he loved her.

"Heh, I don't mind the welcome. Any hello from you is something I'm alright with." she said purring to kiss his cheek as he kept holding her. He only smiled and gently kisses her neck where he feeds from while she was blushing a bit more from it.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:54 am

"And i xont mind snuggling ypu till i get something. Sonething.. like this." He pressed a hand against her chest. "Or this" he pressed his other hand on her inner thigh very close to her spot. He was teasing her seriously and leave light marks where his lips were kissing her skin.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:20 pm

She blushes feeling his lips but she only giggled to feel more love for him. Melina only turns her head to kiss his cheek, staying close to him with a smile. Brandon even smiled as well, looking more happier with her while holding her. He only laughed finding her precious that he gives more kisses against her neck, hearing more giggles and purrs from Melina.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:09 pm

He pressed her hard against a bookshelf shaking it but no books fell they were displaced a bit making the lines crooked. She almost cries out blushing wors as his kisses were getting more intense with her. There wasnt much time before the next class they knew that but he didnt care. Her sense of duty was clashing with her urges inside her and his kisses were burning her body hotter with arousal. His hands her in hers squeezing tight.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:35 pm

She squirms a little feeling more of his heated kisses that Brandon didn't ease up on his hold. His arms only tighten around her waist, nipping against the skin now. She was just too precious to him right now that everything he was thinking of involved her. She looks down at the table feeling his hands touching and holding her that she was squirming once more.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:42 pm

Her clothes were a bit of a bither but she felt his touch all the same. He rubbed hard and kisses her exposed skin hard and slow. He didnt care about the time just that he eanted her and she was there.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:51 pm

"Mmmmmm you need t-to behave you naughty vampire. I know you got that heated need again...but we are in the library....." she panted out but gasped feeling him grinding more against her that she softly moans out to him. The pleasure she felt only seems to grow stronger now. His hands moving up and down against her sides that he was holding back from feeding from her. The hot boiling blood was moving through her veins waiting for his fangs. He even felt his eyes change color due to wanting her and the blood. She whines feeling him massaging her muscles but that only made him grow in wanting more.

"mmmm....mmmmmmm......" she leans her head back but Brandon begins to touch and hold her body more against his own. Letting her feel his muscles and body heat.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:58 pm

He opens his mouth and bares his fangs at her. They rub against her neck tempting her with the vibrations sent through her body from their touch. Her eyes half lidded as she got wet from arousal and anticipation. He was so close to biting her and taking his time with it. She felt the sharp sting and the flooding heat as he bites her neck and sucks her blood slowly and loudly slurping to get her hotter.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:12 pm

She yelps out pretty loud from the fangs but Brandon covers her mouth to keep her quiet while feeding from her. Brandon groans from how good the blood tasted, squeezing her hips at a hard grip. She blushes feeling this and his fangs but that made her wiggle her hips once more. She whines grinding against him in hopes Brandon will be gentle but she knew he will but then maybe he won't. His hands move up her chest going under the shirt to grip her breast. She purrs feeling his touch to shut her eyes.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:18 pm

He squeezes her breast hard. He ejoyed her blood immensely and also enjoyed touching her she was warm and soft to tough with a stuedy strength within. Her aroused blood made him want not jjst her blood but the vessel that housed it as well. His touch worked to arouse her to her fullest and ignite her own desires.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:22 pm

She winces feeling that but Melina only looks away as Brandon keeps feeding from her body, holding it as close as possible. He wanted her to feel every bit of his desire that will burn through her body but that left her even more dazed. His hands kept where they were before sliding them down her hips to almost want to tear away the clothing. He was just teasing her lightly while she just shuts her eyes whimpering again.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:27 pm

He pulls back the moment before she burdt and was drained too much. She panted in heated desire having them unleashed by his bite
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:41 pm

"*Dazed* You..you cheater.." she whispered while Brandon panted still having blood showing on his fangs that Melina was looking more aroused now. He could even smell it from her. She's standing here all hot and sweaty while he was trying to keep his mind stable.

"That's not my fault because I know you loved it." he said but she blushes to cover her neck feeling his bite marks.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content