Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

The unknown estate: The vampires amoung us

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: The unknown estate: The vampires amoung us

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:48 pm

He pulled he rhand away and licked it clean she whones and whimpers as he slowly heals the marks.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:58 pm

She didn't get why he healed them because she belongs to him so it shouldn't have to be hidden. Other vampires have tried to feed from her but as long as their is proof that another has claimed that person, they were not allowed to be touched. Lu, already breaking this rule, knows the consequences for such a thing. He was already banned from coming to the estate because of bothering Melina. She belongs to Brandon and no one else. He's the only one that claimed her. Now, others tend to avoid getting in trouble with her, Brandon, or anyone else in the Estate. He only smiled loving the fact that she's his but didn't want anyone else to take her away. Melina is his mate and lover but he will guard her with his life while loving every inch of her.

She turns around to face him but he keeps her turned away while holding her close from behind. "What's wrong? don't want me to see yet?" she teased but he only leaves kisses and looks at her.

"That's unless you want to see me eat you out.." he said kissing her thigh.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:06 am

He smiles rubbing her thighs harder and getting ready to make good on his threat
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:10 am

Another weak purr left her lips feeling his touch but that made her grow more heated for him, wiggling her hips to tease him. He blushes seeing that a little but he moves close to keep her against his body, kissing her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:14 am

The kisses were heating him up badly and he reaches low removing her clothes
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:27 am

His fingers brush against her skin while he keeps kissing her to move near her throat. He moans out loving how she felt, sounded, and smelled but he wanted more. When he got the bottons removed, he lowers his head to leave kisses against her stomach.

"H-hey-nnmm ahhhhhwhat are yo-ohhhhhh doing? Are you going to give to me or not?" She hisses but Brandon licked her kipple while massaging the second breast.

"Oh trust me, I know you get it. All of it." He teased but stroked in between her thighs feeling her wetness on the fingers. She gasped but made want her more.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:33 am

He rubs his fongers against her folds slowly and deliberatly making her wetter. He kicks and kisses her breasts and susks her nipples working to further arouse her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:09 am

Both the fingers and the teasing of his lips and tongue only made her purr again, watching him pleasure her to his own desire. She tried to relax on the table but he made sure she didn't do anything but relax. He would do the work this time with nothing distracting him. The sensation of pleasure only grew when he pushes his fingers up against her wet folds to feel some spilling out. She only blushes feeling that but gasped feeling Brandon swirling his tongue around the nipple again, sucking on it as well.

"Geez, you're more greedy t-than usual, Brandon. Did something make you more horny before coming here?" she asked petting his head before she gasped again feeling him squeeze her breast.

"Yes. Thinking about you....you're such a tease."

"And you blame me for that? Meanie.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:47 pm

He smirked and rubbed harder with his fingers while his kisses slow and pull on her skin more. He was smirking as he kisses her breast. "Youre so lovely and heated. Im not sure exactly how much to give you."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:50 am

"You're the one to blame here for making me this hot. So, unless your a man; take responsibility for it.." she said blushing but Brandon smirked, standing up straight and looks at Melina deeply in her eyes.

"Is that a request?"

"Maybe knowing you..however, it makes me wonder if we can make this more fun. You already got me horny and you are too...so we can either take this to another area or keep having fun here..where others can see me and you. That wouldn't be fun..." she said against his lips to kiss them. He held her cheek but keeps looking at her not letting go of her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:56 pm

Oh no one can see us. But if you insist.." he picked ber up and yook her to a cleaning closet and shut the door.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:31 pm

She didn't say a thing but only held onto him while getting carried to another location. "Here Brandon? Are you sure this is a good idea?" Melina asked while looking at him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:48 am

Why not small, cramped, closed off to the rest of the building... All the better to be close and its dark too. " he said in her ear before nipping it.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:07 pm

"Out of your choices, you make it seem like this was the perfect one. How precious." she purrs to him that Brandon only keeps nipping her neck, leaving more kisses against her neck that she was holding onto him while showing a smirk on her face. Brandon only leans in closer to kiss him softly while he holds her tightly to kiss her back.

"*Kissing but breaks it* Think of it this way; no one will get to see nor hear what I'm going to do Melina. You know you're all mine and only mine. No one else is going to get the chance to see you....." he said kissing her neck slowly that she purrs tilting her head away from him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:57 am

She feels his hands slowly exploring her body and where there was a way they slip under her clothes and his hands explore her skin.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:00 pm

She giggled feeling his touch but Brandon didn't want her to laugh but moan for him. He keeps close while kissing her that Melina blushes heavily from his touches.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:27 am

He rubbed her skin harder thinking he was tickling her. He kisses fown her necj to her collar and nips her skin a few times.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:49 pm

She hisses in some air feeling that but whimpers as Brandon nips her neck even more. Her shoulder getting attacked by him. He really wanted to show no mercy towards her but this game was making him want her more. Brandon groans against her shoulder leaving kisses on it that he was grinding against her while she moans softly in his ear.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:26 pm

He reaches beteen her legs rubbing her inner thighs. Lomg circling from her knee to her folds to mess with her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:17 pm

She gasps feeling that but the pleasure goes to her mind, feeling heated now thanks to him. Melina keeps kissing Brandon gently but slowly while feeling him holding her closer towards him while kissing and nipping her bottom lip.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:32 am

Youre getting hot my love. Does this want my attention?" Mhe presses her folds open with his fingers to indicate his meaning.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:10 am

Melina blushes from the touches that she started feeling more heated, reaching up to touch his cheeks to feel him rubbing her up and down. Some wetness was felt from the pushing of his fingers that soft moans left her lips. "I don't know Brandon mmmmm. Depending on how long you're going to keep teasing me....what do you think?" she said purring to him.

"I can't argue with that but it's you were talking about, Melina. Being so beautiful and fun to tease." he said against her lips that Melina kisses him once more that her hands held his head while doing so. Her legs even wrapped around his waist hoping for more.

"Mmmmmmm....that's your fault for getting me this hot Brandon, Remember? I'm soaking wet and hot because of you.." she said against his lips to hear him laugh. His hands didn't stop before he had the tips near her wet folds again and pushes two fingers into her that she gasped feeling him thrust into her with them.

"Oh really? And yet your soaking wet.." he said hearing the wet noises and her moans mixed together.

"Ahhh~....." she grips his wrist feeling his fingers thrusting into her that some juices were spilling out onto the table, shutting her eyes wanting more. Brandon only grew more aroused seeing this that he leans in closer still kissing her lips then moves to the neck, still thrusting his fingers into her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:50 am

He nips and sucks her neck teasing her worse as his fingers start to rub her sensitive spot inside.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:48 pm

The sudden rub only made her gasp in the kiss, feeling Brandon grinding against her that she moans out. His fingers were pushing and rubbing against her spots that she breaks the kiss, panting out heavily. It felt way too good that she was moaning softly while he was touching her. He made sure not to freak out but groans kissing her even deeper that she was heavily touching his cheeks and giving more long kisses.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content