Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

The unknown estate: The vampires amoung us

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: The unknown estate: The vampires amoung us

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:23 pm

Ive developed feelings for you. And they unsettle me. I dont wish to bother you with them or insult you but they feel evil to me if i dwell on them. They feel lustful not true. And as such i feel no different than lu. I want you to be happy not forced. I want you to choose for yourself instead of just agreeing because someone feels the same." He said unable to lie to her. Or cover the truth. He had to t3ll her before they consumed him even if she wwnted to send him away
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:28 pm

The truth made her silent with both cheeks flustered pink from the comments. She wasn't sure if that was true or not because not many vampires were that honest about things. Including that one. She clears her throat to look away from him, hiding her face before she blushes looking at him.

"You mean that?" she asked to see him nod while looking away from Melli's gaze. He wasn't sure how to respond to that but at least Melli was alright and not yelling at him for saying such a thing to her. He actually was the first vampire to be honest with his feelings after telling him that.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:30 pm

He didnt know if they were true but wanted her happy. "If you wish me never return i will respect that wish."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:52 pm

"I..I never said......that you had to leave Brandon. I find it rather surprising that you think of me that way...it's sweet." she said while Brandon only blushes again to look away and rub the back of his head. Why did she have to sound so cute and sweet like this? She wasn't even mad at him but blushing and flustered from it.

"I see but I'm glad to know you are not angry with me because of it. Maybe in some way, I can own you back for the kindness you showed me." he said but she only smiled to tilt her head a bit.

"Then by all means; go ahead. I'm curious to what you can do or make under that....."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:06 pm

Sadly only indecent things. Kisses loving touches and... well you know..." he said meaning drinking blood in a pleasurable way but she thought he meant sexual pleasure.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:25 am

"Well, the kisses and loving touches aren't too bad at all Brandon. I don't see how that would make you feel little less than what you feel now. Unless something else is bothering you? Should I get the medic doctor here since he would be busy at work but not right now." she said but Brandon blinks before thinking she didn't fully understand what he was talking about. Maybe something else caught her mind about it.

"Ummm, no. That's not what I-"

"Stay right here and give me a second. I'll go ahead and get him but sit down and wait here." she said about to leave the library to get him but Brandon quickly grabs her wrist and stops her. Melli was stopped in her tracks but turns to look at him to see Brandon looking down at the ground not sure how to respond to her when holding her wrist.

"You really don't have to do that. It's nothing medical related but.."

"If that's the case; how come you are stopping me from going to get the doctor. You know all vampires have to be checked as soon as possible if something is wrong right? Me being staffed here is responsible to contact someone if something is wrong or if another vampire is sick." she said reminding him of the code they had here and she just became worried more.

"Oh yeah, the code.....but Melli really. You shouldn't have to.."

"If you are sure then tell me what is the matter. That's better than keeping it in right? So tell me what is it?" she said but Brandon didn't let go of her wrist that made her gently move it to make him let go. He sees her turn and face him in waiting now but Brandon didn't know how to respond to that. He wasn't sure how to respond to that. She knew she was waiting for the moment before Brandon sighs before giving up from telling her because he wasn't sure how she'll respond to it.

"*Sighs* Go ahead and get the doctor.." he said.

She sighed to shake her head and goes to get him quickly but Brandon covers his face since she was getting curious and suspicious about it. He wasn't sure if telling her right now is best after all this. In a few minutes, she came back to see her with the doctor that asked her to leave the room and checks on him. He only remained silent while getting checked but the doctor just looks to him then when they were alone, he sighed to lower the blood bag since he refused.

"Alright, Maboroshi. What is wrong now? Your blood craving is normal but it rose a little. Heat is normal. Eye and fangs are normal as well but they shrunk a few minutes ago when she left. Is their something you need to tell me?"

"Their is nothing wrong....I just....it's nothing."

"Don't lie. I know from how you look that you are thinking of something. I also heard you and Lu got into a spar today and it seems you came out on top again. I guess your fighting skills are normal so what else could it be?" He begins to think with eyes shut but slowly looks to him to see Brandon just not look up at him now after all that.

"What?"

"Seems It could be that. Brandon, I think it's time to talk about..."

"No need. I already know what you are going to say since I told you I don't want a mate right now-"

"Brandon, from your readings they have increased and it's telling me you need a mate. You are of age and I know deep down their must be someone here on the estate that you wish to have as a mate. So, who is she?" he asked.

"...Well, it's no one else of the vampires to be honest because I stated none of them meet my interests." he said.

"And you did tell me that true. However, you have to like someone so who....." He stops speaking when he started to think about it then looks to him again. "I see..so that's it huh?" he said.

"What is?"

"You have feelings for the librarian. That's a shock since I figure you would like one of the vampire females here..." he said.

"No. Remember that whoever changes one person into a vampire, they are connected with them. Same if they drink blood from them many times. So far, every girl that was brought here was changed by one of the owner estate vampires. Some came on free will. Others were seduced into coming here.....just like Lu." he explains but the doctor sighed.

"Yes, yes, I know but still Brandon. I'm still shocked you haven't said anything to her. I've known Melli for a long time since she began here and she's really sweet once you get to know her. Second, I think she fits you perfectly. She can fight, use magic, defend the grounds of the estate. And to be honest; I believe she likes you too."

"She dose? No way....she is just being nice.."

"No, I'm serious. I know the head leader told many vampires to leave her be and let her choose who she wishes to be with. Melina and I would talk sometimes during out breaks and she tells me many amazing things about you. She starting to look up to you Brandon and I see that's improvement in some way. If I were you, I would try to talk more to her at least to make her know more about you...." he said.

"....But the headmaster-"

"True no one is allowed to bother the librarian during her break but if one person is allowed to speak to her then he allows that one to take her out from the library and enjoy her break longer. It's just a idea but give it a shot before it's too late." he said.

"Too late? What do you...mean?"

"Vampires here know the rules but some have been eyeing Melina for some time now since she came here. She's still a target for them to drain her dry. If you remember what happened a few nights back when she fought off the vampires that came here right? They might see some lust for that too and it makes her a target. If one of them drinks her blood she might not be free and they will use everything in their power to trance her and make her theirs....heck, even Lu is thinking the same thing. She would defend and protect the one she's with......."

"I..I see..."

"Anyway, you are good but take my words in advance Brandon....it might help you before you lose the chance of finding someone that fits you..." he said before standing up and leaves to the door where Melli was waiting and the doctor was speaking to her about him being okay but needs to be sent to his room. She walks into the room and looks at him more worried before sighing a bit.

"Come on Brandon, lets get you to your room..." she said helping him stand and begins heading out the library to his room. Other vampires were looking at this but hopes he was alright. While a few that wanted her got angry that Brandon got the chance to have her and even visit her during breaks. They make it to his room and she has him lay on the bed and sets up some blood for him (the amount he would drink) and food too.

"Now, I know the doctor gave the teacher the word of your sickness so you are to stay in here for a while or a few days till your better." she said.

"I understand but you didn't have to.."

"Well, I wanted to so please just accept that. Now, rest up and I will try to come visit you sometimes during my breaks. Okay?" she said to see him nod. "Good. See you later Brandon and rest well.." she reaches to rub his cheek a little before looking into his eyes. They didn't say anything for a while now before she sits up hiding her blush but kisses his forehead for him to get well. She turns to head back out but didn't see Brandon's shocked expression and his hinted flushed cheeks.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:11 am

On your next break... i have many things to tell you... if you dont mind.." he said flushed and flustered.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:58 pm

"I believe you but when you are better then come find me or I'll come to you. That way, you won't be feeling like you are now and be alright. Just trust me on this okay?" she said showing a smile to him but Brandon only nods feeling his heart beat for her that he gives a nod and watches her wave with a smile. She heads back to the library for the rest of the night but Brandon relaxes in his room that his face still was flustered.

She was amazing. She was beautiful. She was powerful. Melina was everything he dreamed of but he wasn't sure how to tell her or explain himself. Melina deserves someone that will show her right so why was it hard for him to think about it. He didn't want anything to ruin this but he wanted to show she can always talk to him or her speaking to him about anything.

With a silent sigh, he shuts his eyes and went back to relaxing again. Tonight wasn't too bad and he may have something else to love her for. During the night that went pass, it only made him rest for the time being while the other vampires were heading off to their rooms to sleep for tonight. They did wish to spend time outside but their class were always in the night time. She was just done closing the library and yawns a little feeling sleepy from all this.

Melli knew working at night can take a lot out of you but she's alright with that. At the moment, she slowly remained silent and goes to her room before heading in and opens the door to see everything alright while she gets ready to sleep. Her eyes just shut after getting ready for bed and lays down under the covers to feel happy after. The headmaster was sleeping himself like the teacher so no one was awake right now, except for one.

In his room, Lu was looking angry while resting in bed with many of the girls he changed was clinging onto him while kissing and nuzzling against his body. He was not saying a thing since he was angry about losing to Brandon again before seeing one female reaching for his cheek to kiss his neck but he only growls to grip her hair and sink his teeth into her neck. She lets out a pained cry but shuts her eyes to relax. Feeling him drinking her blood made the other girls whimper feeling jealous he picked her and not them.

He wanted to do this to the librarian but it seems he had to get through others to claim her. Lu didn't get why she as so hard but makes it challenging. If he could break her then she would be at his feet and his mercy. He only lets go of the girl as she felt real week but was happy to serve him as the other girls whimper and reach for him but he looks at them as his eye glowed. He will have Melina, even if it means pushing some boundaries to get her. He just felt annoyed right now so he just relaxed while they give him love.

Meanwhile, the other estate was silent now but after a few hours near noon, Melina was awake again seeing the sun out but was enjoying the sunny day while keeping a eye out for anything that might try to come to the estate. She did finish making something good for Brandon but Melli just had to wait. She sees the trees were full of green for the start of spring this year and she loved it. However, she did see some vampires that were half or day time ones out enjoying today but the night ones had to rest due to yesterday.

She also hopes the head master is alright too.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:08 pm

Brandon was watching things he knew she could defend herself long enough for him to arrive if she couldnt handle ut alone so he waited and watched. Nothing happened and high noon came soon and he took his nap. After it was dine he went to meet her for her break
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:19 pm

He walks down the hallway passing a couple vampires that was getting ready to head inside but when he shows up at the library, Brandon couldn't open the door. He sees that it was locked still. That was strange; she would come here to take her break so did she change her mind? He really wanted to talk with her about some things and wonders if she was sick or didn't want to talk about it? Before Brandon turns to head off, he bumps into someone that was indeed Melina.

"Oh goodness! I'm sorry I didn't see you.." he said catching her before hitting the floor. She only waves it off and stands up.

"It's fine. I didn't get hurt so it's alright..." she said taking out one of the keys of the estate and inserts it into the key hole to turn it. The door was unlocked so they could walk inside of the library. Brandon walks in and takes a seat to see her going to the back and check for some orders that came for the estate.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:46 pm

Im sorry for springing that in you so suddenly last night. " he said softly he knew she didnt mind by her behaviour but a lingering doubt remained in his heart. A doubt that she would ever return his feelings.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:34 pm

"No, no, it's alright. I figure you had to get something off your chest and I wouldn't blame you. I guess everyone has something on their mind..." she said gently to Brandon that it made him blush once more to show a smile on his face. She really was something else and how she cared for everyone made him love her more. Melina sits down in the chair in front of him and she only looks right at him.

"So Brandon? *sits tea down* what did you wish to speak to me about? Was something else on your mind you wish to get off your chest?"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:37 pm

Well not really. But i hoped that despite what i told you we could c9ntinue tonsee eachother on your breaks. And one more th8ng..." he hesitated making her lok up at him

"Go on." She said softly

"Listen i know you can take care of yourself but beware lu. He might seem weak but if he is puruing his desires hes stronger than he appears. He will come for you himself. " he said trying to warn her b3fore lu tried anything. His alparent weakness was all an act to lure in weak girls with pity ad make strong girls think he was weak so he can break them. He didnt kniw hiw to tell her that without sounding rude about lu.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:52 pm

"Lu huh? The one that was with you most times and everything?" Melina asked to see him nod. She only held the spoon in her hand but wonders why he was like that. Even seeing some books resting on the counter and Brandon facing to her again. "That is sure something but I'm not even sure myself."

"That's my warning tonight...thank you for your time."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:03 pm

He wanted to stay but he had to keep his eye and ears on lu to stop him from continueing to bring grils to his side and gain more power.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:26 pm

"If you do that, I won't get to see you as much like today huh?" she said to him but Brandon only blinks to rub the back of his head. He didn't know why he said it, she was unsure how to say it. Brandon only sighed and wished to do spend more time with her. She was really something else to him.

"Honestly, I don't know...."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:47 am

What do you think mellina?" He asks her for another opinion. He understood that vampires especially h8mself coukd be single minded and closeminded unable too see all angles.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:45 pm

"Well, to be honest I'm shocked to see that Lu has a thing for me like that. Though, I don't get how other girls are used to him like this with him being a pervert and flirting with every other girl he can get his hands on. I will take your warning to heart Brandon so thank you.." she said silent but Brandon nods but was happy to know she would be alright from now on.

"Good. I guess I'll leave you be then alright Melli?"

"Yes. I'll be alright then.." she said gently to him to show a smile on his face. Brandon felt happy to hear that, turning to head out himself. "However.."

"Huh? What is it? Is something wrong?" he asked to look at her but sees Melli not saying a thing after that before looking up to him. She showed a sad expression of some kind but Brandon felt a little sad, thinking he upset her.

"I was hoping you would stay here with me or at least visit me still like before." she said gently to him but he felt a little silent from what he said. She walks over to him after a bit before taking hold of his hand and showed a smile to him. Did Melli really did want him to stay here longer or visit him more like before? This made his heart beat a little more that he was blushing a little bit.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:52 pm

He nodded to agree and sat near her astounded by her wish
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:04 pm

Melli showed a smile to see he didn't leave but blushes after grabbing his arm and hugs it close. Brandon blushes when feeling that before laying his cheek on the top of her head, thinking she was so precious and adorable. For a S-rank hunter, she was precious and adorable that he could eat her up because of the cuteness. One of his hands rest on top of her own, smiling with eyes shut thinking about how nice this way. Even Melli liked it too.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:08 pm

He started to blush feeling his arm betseen her chest as she hugs him closer and he pets her head trying to behave himself. "Im glad we met melli. You are a sweet girl not blood thirsty like the other hunters and you are powe4ful. Powerful enough to deserve respect and honor. I promise i will work to ensure your true skills are refognized by your superiors. "
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:15 pm

"Awww, thank you Brandon. That's so sweet of you to say about me but I'm not that good. I want to show respect and happiness to others that I wish to see peace. I guess in some way, you mean a lot to me that I wish to only she said while nuzzling into his chest to not see his red flustered face from her doing that. Melli seriously was adorable and cute like this and when she's acted like this, he only felt more love for her that his hand kept petting Melli's hand while she relaxed.

"So cute..." he said nuzzling her back that Melli giggles thinking he was adorable as well to hug his arm more.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:10 pm

Lu saw them and grew jealous but not hasty. Brandon concluded their meeting because it was time for their break to be over.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:19 pm

She feels Brandon shift a bit from the hold that Melli only nuzzles more against his arm. The feeling getting separated from him made her feel sad but Brandon only pets her head to say he will visit her again soon. He had to go on patrol to make sure no one else did anything during his walk through. She did wave good bye to him and hopes to see him again soon where her heart beats strong while feeling more love for that.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:30 pm

He patrolled as normal keeping watch on everyones activities no one waw breaking any rules or plotting out loud. Melli watches him on his patrol and she smiles before returning to her work. He patrolled until his class3s start and made sure everyone was in class before joining them.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 23, 2018 5:43 am