Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

New legend same names

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: New legend same names

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:11 pm

She had him trapped and he couldnt fight because his own desire was stronger now as hers was. He returns her kisses and on reflex he touches her spot and the wetness and her reaction snap him out kf it. He felt and saw her wetness as she sliped his shirt up and sat on his member grinding her dripping spot against it.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:12 pm

She panted slightly grinding more and more against his lap while seeing him looking more weaker. Zelda was only getting more that she lowers down to kiss his neck and hug him tight as Link only groans but not too loud while she was grinding even more while feeling soaked even worse.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:17 pm

It wasnt long before his member was slick as her insides and she pushes him i side with a heavy moan. He groans fovering her mouth so she wouldnt get too loud as she slams herself on him hard and fast.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:48 pm

He watches her bouncing up and down on his lap, feeling the pleasure going to her head. However, Zelda slowly gotten more weaker because of it. Her place only gotten wetter and wetter with each thrust she did but her hands only curled up because of it. She slowly feeling more weaker because of it but Link only gotten bigger because of it. They made love in the dark but tried keeping their love and noises down.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:35 am

He burst inside rather quickly
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:30 pm

She whines feeling him release so suddenly and quickly but looks down to Link that was panting and looking rather dazed. Zelda slowly lowers down to kiss his lips softly while he was holding her hips as they stayed in the dark for a while longer as more of his come spills into her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:43 am

He panted and she wanted more even after all of it wa inside
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:39 am

Link was about to speak to her but groans as she begins grinding and bouncing up and down on his lap wanting to get even more. Soft whimpers and moans leave her lips while feeling more silent because of it. She only leaning down on his chest panting against his neck while feeling how thick and warm he was inside of her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:03 am

He gasps loud and thrusts up into her earning a moan from her lips it was loud and lustful filled with wicked pleasure as he covered her mouth to cut it off. Her moans were heavy and muffled now but they didnt stop. They slam against eachother and his growns turn to moans that she kksses him. They moan together forgetting about being quiet as he continues to push hard deep and fast.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:11 am

Link and Zelda was so lost in pleasure that they were not caring of being loud. The desires for one another only grew even worse that she was panting against his neck while slamming her hips even more. Link on the other hand was bucking upward into her, gasping out from how wet and hot she was but it felt like she was getting close to cum now. He didn't want her to stop but it felt so good that it was getting way to close now.

"L-Link haaa Link, I-I'm ge-getting close...I don't w-want to stop...." she panted against his ear but he blushes still thrusting upward into her.

"J-Just a bit longer, Zelda..I'm not..." he winces when she clams down on his cock even worse to make her squirt a little on the ground while she sits up and started slamming down to force his hips to stop moving and let her take control.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:46 am

He panted and moans looking up at her feeling her miving on her own
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:51 am

She still kept slamming down on his hips only hoping for more that it gotten to the point of his cock throbbing inside of her that he was getting worse. Before long, he slams upward into her that it became more worse of him groaning and gasping in lost pleasure now because of it. She only looks down at him with her breasts bouncing and even getting more worse.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:01 pm

He was fully aroused snd reaching his limit making sure he didnt move
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:05 pm

"Kugghh!!! L-link, Link, Link, I-I c-can ahhhhhh!!!!! I c-can't take any more!! I can't take any mo-mmfffmm!!" she covers her lips slamming or jackhammering down on his lap that Link grunts feeling that as she was really close now. Seconds later, he feels her slam down on his cock but stops while twitching from it. After a while, she slowly feels her pussy cumming hard on his cock that he panted in the air while she was cumming hard.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:15 pm

He burst inside her and he groans arching his back
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:26 pm

Zelda cries out through her hand but she only feels more pleasure because of it. He twitches feeling his cum filling her up before gently getting more aroused before she lands on top of him while kissing his lips from how badly she loved him. They savored this feeling for a while before they heard someone walking near them that Link sits up and helps her get the gown back on before they noticed. He gets back in the giant tub to wash or show he was while she heads back quickly inside the kingdom so no one will notice.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:08 pm

As she keans against her door sighing and panting in teleif she givgled someone almost caught them and it turned her on more. Link was worried and bervous but he stayed his normal silent self
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:06 pm

No guards or others in the kingdom noticed anything and thinks it was some animal that made the noise. They just went on their job as nothing even happened. This made Link feel relieved since they were safe now he decided to go back to getting clean and then head to his room in the lower area for the night. The knights were given a break as the same for Link but he hopes or wonders if Zelda got to her room safe.

She did but was already in bed sleeping but she was flushed from the excitement of what happened last night. The next morning came and she was doing her usual study but while doing so, her father called for her to see how she was doing. He was happy to see his daughter in that good mood which did his heart good but he told her about some news of what was going to happen for today. He might be heading off to another kingdom to some meeting but he wasn't sure if he was going to leave Zelda here with the others to watch her or so.

"A meeting father?" she asked confused.

"Yes. It's about the peace we got after so long and the other kings are wishing to speak on what we can do. However, it could be about anything my dear child. I will either be back or I could be a while so I'm not sure.."

"If you wish for me to go with you father....."

"You would always enjoy going but I'm thinking you're getting to old for these things and figure you could stay here while I'm gone. Besides, this kingdom will be all yours one day and I know you will make me proud of you..." he said petting her head but Zelda wasn't sure if this was a good thing or a better idea for her. True her father shouldn't be traveling as much but she figures it's for the good of the kingdoms after what happened to them.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:07 pm

Zhe was left in charge and link was her ever present guardian.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:57 am

She decided to tell Link when finding him but Zelda sees him not in the training grounds. That left her wandering around the kingdom for him, trying to find out where he was. Not in the main throne room, training ground, back wall, inside, etc. She just kept walking around trying to find him but asked one of the others where he was.

"He's laying in his bedroom chambers, your highness. He seems to be tired from training today and needs some extra rest."

"Was he training a bit harder than normal today? I thought he was helping the others with something." she asked but the other shook his head.

"He was but had to help someone else during the time. Usually, Link heads to your front door when finishing up his daily list of work. Zelda decided to think of what to do; leave him be or just head inside to check on him closer or if he's not sleeping.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:00 am

He was bathing or rather drying off from his bath
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:09 am

Zelda decided to come back another time when it's just them but she was heading outside to get something to eat in the meantime.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:29 am

He followed her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:35 am

Zelda gets to her bed chambers while looking near the window with the desk. She decided to read a little bit till she figures it's alright to see how Link was doing. With her father going to another kingdom, she could finally be alone with him but she wishes it wouldn't be secret. If only she could tell her father how deeply she loved Link then they could finally be happy and not hide things from everyone.

Though, with things as they are now..she might still keep it as a secret due to possible outcomes from it. With a sigh, she slowly looked at her book again reading a little.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:04 am

He stood guard outside her door

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:56 pm