Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

New legend same names

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: New legend same names

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:35 pm

They climax together and fall into eachothers arms.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:29 pm

Link and Zelda panted together while feeling dazed from the climax but she turns her head to touch his cheek and kiss his lips softly.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:22 pm

She keeps the barrier up as yhe rain worsens. She was weak from how hard he went this time but she wanted more. Her aching body wanted more even if she couldnt yake it.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:46 pm

Link helps her relax against his body but sees her whimpering when Zelda only hugs onto him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:56 pm

Weak and srill wanting more. Am i that good?" She guloed and wanted it inside. She gets on yoo and ousbed it inside with a moan. "Yes. Mmm you are that good. So good u cant stoo myself. It hurts having ti wait ti fuck you like this. Haa oooh okease give me more " she said bouncing on his member as he burns and it gets hard filling her up
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:33 pm

She gasped feeling hotter now to slam her hips downward onto his own to moan out loudly in the cave. The hard rain still kept coming down but Link winces feeling her clamping down on his member. "Y-You have no idea...how badly I been wanting you hero. How deeply my whole body was craving for you in hopes you'll just find me, take me a-away, and fuck me till I'm your slave. I need you everyday. Every night till I sleep. Even playing with myself isn't helping because of the heated dreams I get of you.."

"You been..having wet dreams about me?"

"Y-Yes, every night I dream of you taking m-me...wanting me. Seducing me..I hahhhh..I just can't control myself when I'm around you...I can't...control my lust for you Link.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:52 am

He gasps seeing her darken a bit and he slows down a little. Lust was dangerous. He heard stories of lust many types but hers was him and pleasrue. He speeds up onemore and goes all out.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:15 pm

She cries out feeling more weaker now but it left her burning up in heat again. The sensation of pleasure started to burn her body to see Link groaning from each thrust he did towards her body.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:29 pm

He groans and pants as she moans out. It was hard to stay focused like this but he did his best as his hips go wild. Hearing her moans he continues to thrust into her feeling his limit getting closer. She was just so good. Everything seemed to make him love her more before he burst. She wasnt quite finished and she cums soon after with a giggle. She got him this time and as she snuggles close to him he holds her.

Looking out the rain stopped but it was still cloudy. The creek nearby ran with fresh new water and he looked at her and decided on something. "Lets get cleaned up and continue on our path. That old creek was revived we can bathe there." He said getting up and going over.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:14 pm

She happily agreed with going with him to the creek but getting cleaned up and heading on with their journey was still as good. Both Link and Zelda show up a few minutes later and was cleaning themselves up thinking to themselves now.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:44 pm

The creeks and rivers were getting thicker as well as water flowing from the mountains south of death mountain. Thw zora domain was the watersource of hyrule and the ancient machinery there was under study. Built long ago by a long dead zora king the legend of the ancient machines were astounding they aided in construction, demolition, peace keeping and front lime defense. She went in and in about the history but soon she stopped.

"The letter. It told me that it was not bult by the zora l8ng but housed there by his order. It turns out the sheikah built them and one of the symbols revealed a c9nnection to the royal family." He gasps

"Then that means the races were unified once before the unification war. " he never thought of that before and the idea gave him hope for the future if they encounter new races.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:09 pm

"Yes but it's rather something isn't it?" she said to Link to see him nod.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:21 pm

He couldnt believe it. On the next rise they saw the zora river a twisting narrow pathbeside and crossing the river. As they ride zelda and link watch the sparkling waters. In the distance were a few zora fighting lizafols if varying color. They keep riding as more zora arrive swimming down the river.

They travel up and it cuts into the mountainside surrounding them with sheer walls as a steady thicj mist started to coat them. It was normal and the zora love it. The great bridge of the domain lead straight to the palace where the zora dwell. It was more like a large city compared to a palace. Luminous coll9ms floors and walls sturdy ceillings and vaulted platforms that generate waterfalls.

There was a makeshift stable near the enterence and after the two put the horses away they went before the king zora

King zora: welcome princess zelda beloved by all hyrule im glad you got here so quickly tryth be told the yiga clan is at it again. Sworn to kill the hero they stole all the ancient machinery. They had ine with yhem with a mysterious power to move the mach8nery with thair minds

Link nodded and turned right away he knew if he could move fast enough he could catch them zelda want3d to go too but he was gone before she could leave unyil she was yhe tools discover3d with the machinery
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:26 pm

She still did what was needed to find out more about this machine but even from much, Link did what he had to do. As she did the same thing too while checking the machinery.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:37 am

Link. Went to a known yiga gathering spot and he saw the scattered parts held up by a metal slate. He kumoed at them took the slate and also used it to carry all the parts back to zoras domain for zelda to look over.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:01 pm

Upon his return, he sees Zelda writing some things down while examining the main thing in front of her. She's never seen so much like this and it made her interested in finding out what else to keep going. He walks over with the parts but sets them down without disturbing the princess.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:43 pm

They were rather large like a small palace when laid out and many zora incliding the princess were curious about it she and zelda spent alot of time talking and therizing about it.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:13 am

The others heard and listened to her speak but Zelda was enjoying this while looking at every part of detail from the machine. Same with the parts Link brought over to see a couple more things after a while.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:12 pm

He left to get more parts and the engineer left to taje his beak leaving zelda alone. She loked up at the machine amd how it had been creating water for hyrule since forever. She reached ut to touch it when she heard light footsteps. She turned and saw link. He strode over and smiled then lkissed here then and there. Zelda melted into yhw hot dominating kiss as his hands explore her body.

She panted and whines muffled by the kiss loving every moment. He was silent and she was amazed he would be so bold.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:37 pm

She felt his hands holding her hips but she feels Link squeeze her to get a gasp. Link was getting more rougher with her that his hands slip to squeeze her breasts to hear her moan softly. He silenced her with his lips to kissing her even deeper. He gets her away from the machine and against the wall to start grinding against her to earn another moan.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:27 pm

He smiles seeing her falling so quickly and squeezes harder and grinds worse driving her crazy. She was weakening and didnt know why.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:35 pm

This sensation was more stronger than the last time she and him did it. Almost more..darker and arousing. Zelda was panting feeling him kiss and bite at her neck, groaning from how she felt and grew aroused. The pleasure was only causing her mind to become foggy. She tried to say something but moans out when he squeezes her hips again grinding harder against her. "Oh my Link.....you m..more aroused than normal. Are you that horny for your p..princess?"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:35 pm

She heard a metallic clatter then link shoited get away from her" from the door way. Zelda panted and looked to see the real link there he had dropped the machinery he left to collect. Zelda turned as the link behind her started to cackle and reveal his true dark form. He trapped z3lda in his arm and vanished leaving behind a dark portal
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:48 pm

She was shocked to find out the link she was with wasn't the real one. 'W..what is....this isn't....' she begins to struggle in it's hold but dark link only tightens his hold on her while making sure she wouldn't get away from him in anyway while traveling through the portals with his own ways of magic.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:56 pm

He returned to the twin witches then split into two of himself one leaving to fight link the other to serve the witches. They call for zelda tp be bound and oil rubbed all over her bare body. Zelda struggles as she was stripped down and oiled up. The pil sinks into her skin making it protected from dryness and extremely sensitive to touch. Her wrists were tied to two poles by on3 witch and the other tied her ankles. They both rub a thick heavy cream on and inside her exposed hole and it sent her into the worst and wildest heat she could imagine and worse. They were planning on corrupting her

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:08 pm