Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

New legend same names

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: New legend same names

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:14 am

Shw rubs ahrder and whimpers wanting him inside her room and pussy pounding away like it was nothing until shw broke. Soon her heat couldnt be delaued anumore and she slowly cracks her door before pulling him inside and locking it just before he fully turned around. She wanted him badly and it was getting worse. She pushed him down then close sthe door and lock ot
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:01 am

Of course Link winced from the strength of the princess, opening one of his blue eyes to see her. She seems more flushed than usual and he would only see that when she is...heated. He wasn't sure why but he could tell she was losing it again before seeing her panting white puffs of her breath in the air in the room.

"Princess, are you Okay? Why did you-"

"Hah...hah...I'm sorry my guardian. The heat....i feel so hot right now from thinking about you. I need you so badly, it hurts. Just for this time....please??" she said this against his neck but he held her up straight, seeing her looking dazed.

"Princess Zelda, you know I-" he started to say before feeling he hand stoking and rubbing his lump in his pants. He blushes feeling that, tryi n to stop her but she kisses her neck still rubbing him. Even if he felt limp, she can made him hard for her. She didn't care if one or someone was them. She loved Link and wanted him right now.

"Come on hero......please let's be together...i waited for far too long and the heat won't go down. I tried everything but the only thing is you. Your the only one mmmmwho can put it out so please, play with me. Touch me,
    Kiss me, bite me....do something before I lose it more...."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:46 am

He whisoers in her ear "but zelda if i do people will hear and well get mmf" sbe kisses him and grinds hard against it knkwing her wetness arouses him more than words. "Haa shh you have to be quiet then haa so good you feel so good put it in pleaseput it ibside. " she whimpers and whispers into his ear. She was definitly losing it but his duty was stopping him and his resistence was driving her body into a desperate state.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:45 pm

Link wanted to but he knew it's risky to do such a thing right here and in her room no less. Being in the palace only made him feel more silent. He held her hips feeling her grinding against his body. Even after a second, she leans in closer to kiss his lips deeply. Link blushes feeling how soft her lips were but he grips her tightly while hearing Zelda whimpering.

"Mmmmmm...*breaks kiss* Princess we can't..we shouldn't.." he said.

"Why not? You are only delaying the pleasure you can get hero. Please let me feel you once more...I need you so much..I need you..*strokes him slower* I want it...Please.." she said panting against his neck but Link only blushes worse feeling her hot breath against his neck.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:27 am

She soon sawthat if she was goi g to get any relief she would ha e to take him by force. Her stroking mad ehim haed and ready and hee heat was getting oit if control as she looked at it in a daze wanting it to satisfy the hynger she had inside
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:01 pm

Link blushes trying to remain calm from how Zelda was stroking him, feeling his body heating up again before she was flustered to leave heated kisses on his neck. She pushes up more against him before Link gasped to feel her hand slip into his pants to feel him.

"See? You do like it..you're getting hard here you know..." she teased.

".............."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:21 pm

She whispere din his ear because a servant had passed her door and she keeos stroking and squeezing it feling it get hard. Shr eas already dripping with heat and it got worse with anticipation. It was throbbing swollen and heavy in her hand and he fought to stay silent hding back his groans and moans.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:05 pm

Zelda only wishes to hear his tone of voice, watching how he squirms and moves against the door behind him. He only blushes heavily feeling more heated again that it made him lean his head back. She leans in closer to leave kisses against his neck, hoping to feel even more pleasure to her grinding against his own. Link groans quietly but Zelda squeezes it more and more to feel the tip getting slip and wet.

"Ah...so needy. My guardian is so weak....loving my touch." she purrs but Link only panted watching her licking and kissing against his neck again when another servant walks past the door not hearing anything.

"................."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:40 am

She smiles feing it reach its peak showing itwas ready andher slit was demanding that she take it inside her while she had a chance
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:59 pm

Zelda blushes to feel him like that before she spreads her lips for the tip as it touches it. She gasped with a whine, feeling that but Link only blushes feeling how wet and slick she was. The sensation of pleasure only grew between them but he shook wanting to hold her and touch her but couldn't. Zelda knew he was fighting it before she begins grinding against it, hearing him hiss in some air feeling it.

"Come on hero....please lets go and become free...lets become one." she panted heavily to him. The pleasure growing more and more stronger that he was panting feeling her grinding against it.

"*Blushes heavily to look away feeling her butt pressing up against him*"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:05 am

He burned hotky keeping quiet with great effort as she panted and gri ds worse. He was getting closer and she knew that it would feel good for her. She pushes it inside and hides her moan slowly slapping her pussy down on his cock as it pushes inside.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:00 am

Link groans out but covers his mouth, feeling the new heated sensations of her insides. Zelda felt so good but he knew this was risky. Feeling her this way only made his mind blank. They shouldn't be doing this but that only made him feel more aroused in wanting her and risking it. Zelda only giggled seeing him breaking but she only moves her hips slowly trying to make him feel what he's missing for the long while.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:41 pm

As zelda works her hips on his cock link was struggling to remain quiet. She bounced a bit loving how full it mad eher as it moved in and out. It throbbed with his heartbeat and she couldnt resist adding circles to herbouncing to feel more. As her movelments work her insides out her pleasure was increasing worse tuan ever. Even she started to have trouble staying quiet whimpering and panting as her heat drove hwr hips down on him harder making light wet slaps audible between them.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:16 pm

Link grunts each time the movement grew stronger and stronger that it only made her feel more wetter thanks to it. He wanted so much to give Zelda what she wishes for but he only started growing hotter and hotter now. She turns her head to look behind her to him, watching his pleasure shown face while she was moaning out softly. He was only growing more aroused before feeling her own wetness dripping and running down her legs to the ground. She even leans back to lay against his chest, grabbing his hands.

"H..here...touch me, Link...touch me.." she said quietly while his hands were pressed on her breasts to feel the nipples hard under her clothes. He didn't say anything but begins stroking and rubbing them while she moans out quietly.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:06 am

She starts to moan and pamt with the addee pleasure from his hanes and the slaps got louddr from her gwtting wetter. She pushes harder now trying to keep moving her hips down on him. He was getting heated and even morearoused from all this and he slips his hands inside her clothes and pulled then out to fondle openly as he muffles a groan and squeezes.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:21 am

Zelda knew he couldn't fight it for much longer, seeing how hot and dazed he was made her feel more in love with him. She feels his fingers fondling her breasts, the tips rubbing against her nipples that she couldn't help but moan for him. Softly but she wanted to be loud even if it's the risk of getting caught. Link already knew the risk since he's trying to remain silent but she was so dangerous when it comes to this, he wasn't sure how she's able to get through the day without needing him to help her.

She already kept bucking her hips back against his own lap to feel her wetness making clapping sounds against skin on skin. Seeing just how eager she was, he might as well help her to his fullest. Even if it means doing it here in the room. Holding back a moan, he pulls her body closer towards his own that he started to kiss her neck that made her gasp and blush.

"Hah...hah...a..are you finally...mmmmm...giving in to the desires Link? I'm so happy...please touch me and use me to however you wish. I'm your princess right? So show me who I belong to." she pants out to buck her hips back that made him push in deeper to hit a back wall as she moans out loud for her to cover her lips.

"Princess please.....you're going to mmmmmm...g..get us caught. You have to keep your voice lowered...." he said bucking up against her that she was doing the same when thrusting her hips down.

"How can I? You just feel so good right now..my body won't ahhhh listen to me..."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:14 am

He decided to try and wnd this quickly before anyone hears and groans thrusting harder and faster.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:04 pm

Zelda gasped feeling that but that only made her moan out while Link covers her lips, thrusting upward into her. His member pushing deep into her that it was hitting against the back wall of her womb to rubbing against the walls. She shivered all over feeling that before moaning out in his hands. It felt way too good that she was dripping heavily to the floor and on his shoes. Link only blushes to see that but keeps thrusting forward trying to feel more.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:22 am

A few minutes later they burst together with muffled moans from her as he fovers her mouth. Panting and dazed he rolls off her settng her loose.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:09 pm

Zelda fell forward while feeling his release inside of her but she was trying to catch her breath from the heated pleasure. Link also was trying to catch his breath looking at her as he rests against the door. They didn't say anything before hearing nothing else around.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:02 pm

"Never again that was too close. Were going to get cuaght." He said slowly and she agreed. Nextbtime she would plan an expedition to explore both her passions.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:32 pm

"Point taken. I'll m..make sure to plan better for the both of us. I really really enjoyed my time and I can't wait for more either.." she said teasing him to show Link blushing again. Why did she have to sound like that when it came to things? Knowing just how bad it was for him to be even doing this was not helping. After a couple hours, he took the time to clean up and leave the room while Zelda was taking a shower.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:08 pm

No one noticed and they got off scott free but he still considered it risky. He was burning from it and it was veey distracting. She was calm and satisfied enjoying her day better than normal and everyone suspected they had stopped fighting.

The sun had started to set when she felt a powerful pang of need that had been lurking under the surface of her thoughts all day. She ignored it since it was so deep under her mind but it bubbled up worse she looked out her window and saw that the gates would be closing soon meaning if she didnt take him away and claim him she would have to ache and throb in need and want for him all night. Shw gathered her papers and searvhed for a close place one maybe she hadnt completely finished and she was surprised that most of the local places were still reletively unexplored. She had forgotten how many shrines they discovered and decided that now he could open them and go inside that maybe they could explore one.. and get a little romance going on the side...

She sent the orders to prepare her horse and link who saw the messenger knew he was a stable boy. He was curious why she would chart and expedition so late and went into her study to ask. When he did she smiles and giggled. "

"Were going to go explore one of the local shrines and if you want we can have some fun while were at it. " she sounded bright and happy hiding the seducing tone becuase they were being spied on by servants. He understood her official reason but heard what the servants didnt and he stsrted to thi k her trip was less than academic.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:48 pm

"So..you called me here to do that? Princess, you do know it's so late that why would you do it right now?" he said confused but seeing Zelda still smiling and showing off to him that he only showed more love towards it. She only reaches to touch his cheek.

"Well? Don't you want to...come with me?" she said smiling after a while as Link looks a little silent. He knew others could ask but that just made it curious. After a while, Link sighed and agreed with it. Zelda smiled happy about it.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:41 pm

Her asking tebealed her intent to him but no one else. She knew he went everywhere with her as her champion so he agreed.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:59 am