Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

New legend same names

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: New legend same names

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:09 pm

She smiled seeing his yes to lean in and kiss his cheek. He was so happy about this that she only grew excited about this little adventure between them.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:58 pm

"So... what are you planning this time? Explore the area the shrine is in itself? More studies on the exterior or maybe explore inside?" He asks reaching to touch certain places to hide what he really meant. When he said area he meant the shrine and pointed at her map. When he said exterior he rubs her shoulders a bit hardr that he would if he were romancing her making her notice he was rubbing her skin. And when he said interior he touches her crotch indicating if she meant romance. As smart a sshe was she picked up on his code and blushed from a mixture of attraction to his cleverness at keeping it a secret and still talking about their romance as well as blushing from his touches.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:29 pm

Link saw the reactions to notice Zelda's reaction once more. He knew what she wanted and she licked his so called hidden sexual code. With a smile. Zelda leads the way with Link by her hide to the cave. She and him sad how big it is but still interesting.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:58 pm

As they walk inside the cave he noticed that while it was close to the castle there werent any tracks other than thwir own. They had come here in the early days and knew that the shrine lie deeper within. Sure enough there it was as timeless as before when they first discovered it. To be safe she led h8m behind the structure then pushed him down to begin the romance
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:41 am

He falls to hit the ground, opening his eyes to see the princess. She already was excited and aroused, wanting him that her whole body was getting wet once more. Zelda, not saying much, leans in close to kiss his lips. He kisses her back too.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:00 am

Their clothes never came off faster and soon their bodies were entwined in a heated embrace of wet kissing and moans. Their hips were together but he wasnt inside yet as they kiss and make out. Her place was rubbing against his member while they make out with their eyes closed.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:29 am

They only kept kissing deeply while feeling his hands move down against her back while she pressed down more on top of him. She moans against his lips but feels him touch her hips to keep her down.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:53 pm

As they kiss and make out they both were getting heated. His code had made her want him to touch certain places. As if on cue he reached low and started to push his fingers inside her to pleasure her while he kisses her. He wanted to make sure she was nice and wet before giving her his member.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:15 pm

Zelda hisses feeling his fingers but grinds back against him, feeling their kisses growing more and more heated. He only holds her tighter against his body that she moans feeling his member throbbing against her from behind. Both the guardian and princess were getting stronger and hotter that she slowly turns around to press her front against his own. They continue making out again while nipping against their bottom lips. The pleasure was just so great right now that she was starting to burn up once more.

"You're so n..naughty Link. Making me feel ahhh this good from just a kiss and touch. You're even throbbing down there and it is getting worse." she said against his lips.

"That's your fault because you make it harder to ignore you. Feeling you like this just makes me ache for more of you. To touch you. Kiss you. Love you. I really want you, my princess.."

"Link.." she started to say but feels him kiss her lips once more.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:05 am

Hevdtarts to gind his lump again her place still kissing and massging her body. He wasnt taking it easy because he knew no one was around.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:01 pm

She hisses once more but Link only holds her tighter while kissing and nipping her neck. The pleasure just growing more and more arousing for them. The cave of where they were just increased a little more to a burning sensation. Right now, Zelda was moaning against his lips but Link made sure she felt everything from him while grinding the lump against her place more that it was dripping and running down her legs.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:42 pm

Youre so lewd princess youre already soaked down here. " he gave it a hard grind nearly pushing her underwear inside if her. She groans feeling it and wanted h8m inside not her clothes. She pulled her panties off and opens her folds

"Hurry haa put it in i want it." She couldnt stop herself she didnt want to. Ll she wanted at the moment was to have him pound her insides into mush."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:41 pm

"You're even more lewd than usual princess Zelda. I don't know how this is possible but I'm really lucky to have a amazing girl like you. NO one else will get to see you like this because our love is powerful....even when your dripping like someone in heat." he said leaning against her from behind to rub the wet folds.

She yelps feeling his fingers but moans, squirming in his hold. It felt so good to her that she already was dripping even worse now. The pleasure going through her body just made Zelda buck her hips back against him. She needed his touch so much right now that it was no help with him teasing her like this.

"Link come ooonnnnnn...please give it to me. I need to feel you inside of me again..put your thick meat inside of me.." she begs panting out to make her feel more heated again. The sensation of desire shown on her face.

Link already blushes hearing this but keeps teasing her while stroking her inner folds again with his fingers even more. She was already squirming and moaning out again wanting more of it.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:16 pm

He decided to play with her a bit first and started to finger her in various ways. Each new movement seemed to cause her immeasurable pleasure and he saw how much closer she was getting.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:39 pm

Even he was holding back, Zelda only bucks her hips back wanting him to give her pleasure. However, she was only getting grinding and teaching. Nothing else was going to help her for the time being. She just licked her lips to show Link she wanted him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:17 am

He slammed in harder and faster driving his thrusts deeper until their hips were clapping
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:16 pm

Zelda cries out feeling that to slam her hips back against his own, leaning her head down while holding onto his wrists. He groans feeling her tightening up but that only made her feel more pleasure after a while. The sensation of being aroused just made her feel more wetter thanks to that. He bucks his hips back but it only made him feel more aroused again to slowly grinding up against her.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:09 pm