Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Experiment forbidden

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: Experiment forbidden

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:14 am

Eleesha was already tight arounf the first one and melli felt hers push to one side as the other pusbes in. They writhe inside her often goi g i seperate directions and melli moans worse feeling her walls pushed and rubbed.

A few moans later eleesha felt the second one stab into her pussy and force its way inside writhing violently inside her tight pussy. It was too much for her and brandon smirked. She had passed the fiest elvel and went to level 2 meaning he rbody was ready to be a subject he deliberately stopped progression to keep it at this setting as he watched both if them. Melli her folds worked to fit his size and held open so he can see inside and eleesha her pussy being strrtghed and beaten bu the two tentacles inside.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:45 am

Brandon was impressed to see how Eleesha was taking it but he was growing aroused seeing them. He was lucky to have two pets of his own. One being a real pet and the other being a doctor before this. Eleesha and Melina kept moaning out loudly in the cell that it effected his member that throbs wanting them. He kept under control but watching them both.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:54 am

They release at the same time and the tentacles retreat since the twst was over. They pant as they hang in their bonds and he freed them restraining his urges.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:27 am

He already was rubbing the lump in his pants watching them as Eleesha panted licking her fingers. While Melli was grinding against the floor spreading her wetness around. "Good girls...." he said to them as Eleesha and Melina looks up hearing his tone. Even seeing his hand stroking is member that was throbbing in his pants. Licking their lips, they begin crawling over to him while whimpering and reaching up to his pants.

Brandon reaches to pet their heads while they seem lost in pleasure, licking his hands wanting him. They wanted to pleasure him but Brandon only keeps them away without touching the thing they crave for. With a chuckle, he lowers down to rub them in between their legs hearing their moans. "You're both wet....cute." he said as they were moaning and whimpering to grind against his fingers.

"Ahhh...hhahh...d..doctor....mmmm..doctor is so mean...t..teasing us like this. You're fingers are already making us grow wetter...p..please don't annahhh!" she grips his arm but drools feeling him pushing against it.

"Haaaaaa..hhaaaa...it feels amazing..his fingers are big and thick..he could thrust into me hard. Please, I want more too doctor..l..let me feel good too...I want to nmmmmm!" she whimpers feeling wetter now that she was drooling as well twitching. "Ahhh a..amazing..his fingers feel amazing against my pussy...it feels so good it hurts..."

"Ahhhh..d..doctor...doctor p..please..."

"Shhhhh...just bear with it. I am still doing tests you know...you both better be good kittens for me....or else.." he warns to see them grinding against his fingers now wanting more.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:18 pm

He prevents tjem from going inside tontease them a bit more as he watches them gringing and trying to get his fingers inside. Melli cries out as he pinches her clit and eleesha cums feeling hers pinched as she cries out louder. "Haa no fair she got to cum i want to cum please doctor make me cum" melli begs and he smiles pushing his fingers inside melli and rubbing and pushing against eleeshas open folds. He didnt push his fingers into her because she burst but he wasnt going to punish her for that. She felt his fingers push in after a few moments and both girls hold his arms grinding as he pleasures them.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:29 pm

"Come on, doctor..why are you being so m..mean?" she moans out grinding more against his arm that she feels her place dripping over his fingers. Eleesha did see Melina kissing his neck in hopes he'll pleasure them harder and harder. He already was aroused but he was taking care of them before himself.

"S..she's right. Why don't you keep p...playing with us? We won't b..bite.." Melli purrs in his ear that they reach to stroke his lump hearing a groan and hiss from Brandon. Already throbbing in heat, he felt so big right now.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:26 pm

With both if them rubbing it soon grew hard and thick. He presses them away so they can only just reach it and rubs harder with his fingers stimulating their sensitive spots and bringing them closer to their peak. Melli already had 3 inside her and eleesha had the 2. He was teasing eleesha more spearing her wide or rotating them. He was working melli harder and hiting nerves while playing with her pussy. He smirked at their begging and grinding and added one more to both.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:34 pm

Both Eleesha and Melina moans at the same time feeling desire burning between them. He loved the reactions from them that his fingers got deeper and was pushing into their wet foldsHe smirked seeing that but grew more aroused in wanting him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:45 pm

He smirked rubbingbfaster and harder with them both and adding to eleesha as she moans and cries out. She cries out feeling his finger push in with the others before rubbing very hard and roughly sending heavy waves of oleasure through their bodies. They moan louder and louder cumming on his hands and he continues rubbing watching them cum and moan out together.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:44 am

Eleesha and Melina wanted and groans at the same time, feeling the pleasure growing between them. Brandon only watches as he sees them weak and squirming against his fingers. He was only making it hotter and more arousing to see their lust filled faces. They loved it and wanted to feel more love by leaning in closer to whimper to him. All he did was keep back looking at them before pushing his fingers against their wet folds.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:50 am

"My you both seem to be enjoying this. Do you want something more perhaps?" He asks seductively rubbing harder and faster to make them moan out louder before easing up and doinf it again.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:33 am

They whine differently when looking at him in hopes he would give them something but it only made him rub them even more. Eleesha and Melina moans his name but he gently reaches to kiss their cheeks as they shiver and looked out of it.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:53 am

He worked hisbhand until they cum hard with a shout then he pulls his hands away. "I never got an answer. So ill stop and change the question. What do you want next? Be honest and ill give you better." He sounded so confident and dominating mellibwas trained to lust heavily for him when he was like this. She reaches and pulls her pussy open.

"H-here i want you to pound this place until i cant move anymore. Its so wet and hot. My belly id aching. Please doctor im begging you fuck this pussy with whatever you wish." She blushed having so many options to pick from she couldnt decide eleesha heard that and whipmers trying not to be oit done she pulls open her own and her voice shakes.

"P-please take my pussy doctor. Make me cum again and again. Ill be your slave ill be your subject j-just fuck me until youbare satisfied." She said and he smiled both of them had followed his orders maybe not completely but they did so none the less. He snapped his fingers and summons huge limbs. The girls saw them and whimper, eleesha remembering the small ones from before. Melli remembering these ines and how brutal they would be inside. Elesha turn to try and escape but she was caught and suspended in the air with he legs forced wide open

"Haa please not that its even bigger thN you. Ill rip apart please... please no.." she screams as it stabs her pussy forcing its way deep and effecting her exactly the way she feared. The one melli had did th3 same but not as a punishment because she remained calm and allowed it to take her. It effected her as she knew it would arpusing her to the fullest and pounding deep and hard as a wid beast. It stabed her deepest spots focing her belly to bulge. As she moans out in pleasure.

Eleesha chose punishment and melli chose acceptance. Good he had expected this. He snaps his fingers again and they throbbed even bigger inside of the girls. Eleesha screams again she had just been healed oly to rip open again as it fucked her harder and more violently preying on her fears forcing her to rip heal and rip again. Melli stetched worse and worse reaching her peak slowly and enjoying every moment screaming herself in pure pelasure.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:00 am

He watched the both of them getting taken by the limbs that he was doing his best to stay calm. Knowing the desire between them, he became curious to how he would feel. His member throbs on the thought while watching the two squirming and moaning out in pleasure from what it was doing to Eleesha and Melina.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:14 am

The limbs begin to go wild inside them both taking over and threatening to break them before they cum.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:28 am

Eleesha and Melina tired to hold it in, feeling the limbs thrusting and slamming down into their placed that they were screaming and dripping from it. The sensation was good but he started feeling aroused now from it. The heat between them only grew as Brandon's desire did.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:34 pm

There was a sudden massive pulse as he poured more of his power into the limbs. They both throw their heads back crying out as the limbs expand inside their wombs and pound mercilessly inside. Melli was picked up by limbs and suspended with her belly down while eleesha was belly up and they were pressed against eachother. Moaning and crying out in lustful heat they felt the others belly bulged just as bad as she was and panting they kiss and moan as smaller ones wrap around their bodies. Their waist and neck came first hokding them tightly but not toi tight and then their breadts were wrapped. They moan out worse kissing as their breasts were and rubbed against eachother for a few minutes.

Both were dazed and lost screamning or crying out from the pleasure when their breasts were squeezed hard turning them red and sensitive. While they were squeezed hard like this suckers fasten iver their nipples tugging hard and sucking to the point it stings. Both girls scream out worse and cum, violently squirting out from their pussies. The limbs and pleasure didnt stip after that and the mess under them was geting worse. Ekeeshas pink puddle mixed with mellis clear one forming a pool as their tormented holes over flow with their own sexual juices.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:02 pm

Brandon smirked seeing this but hearing Melina and Eleesha panting against one another while feeling their bodies coated in sweat. They felt more heated now while feeling their juices still spilling from the ceiling. That only made them whimper again wanting to feel more and more aroused now.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:03 am

They were both getting closer and the closer they got the more the limbs swelled un until the point the girl cum violently, squirting heavily. The limbs exploded inside them both flooding and stuffing their bodies with the special medicine he used on melli to train her. Melli who was already aroused to the max felt that medicine and her pussy reacted harshky to it seizing and forcfullly squirting in heated release to the slightest touch. Then the limb pulled out it did it slowly so she would be cuming continuously as it did.

Eleesha was compeltely overwhelmed by it her pussy was spasming and cumming harder than melli since she had too much and now was comomety flooded with a medicine that made it 10x more for her. As the limb mkves out of her she cums violently squirting hare as her hips arch. Weak used up and pumped full of the aphrodisiac he turned to a computer and started to input instructions to it while their bodies slowly absorb the fluid that stuffed their bellies.

"You girls really held up. I have a meeting to attend. So ill leave you to the mercy of these machines. " two pistons lower from the ceiling near them and he decorated it with an impossible toy for each of them. Eleeshas was smaller since she was new and not used to this treatment. Melli looked at hers and shook. Th is treatment usually meant the piston would pound her poor pussy relentlessly no matter how many times she cums. He set them up and turned them on watching as the toys were inserted.

"These will not stop until i tell the computer to stop them. Enjoy the pleasure im sure you will." He walked off leaving them both screaming out from pure extacy.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:35 pm

Brandon knew they will be all better than before when he returns but decided to hurry along to the meeting he had to be in. He goes to the teleported but left a rule for the robots to make sure Melina and Eleesha didn't leave that room till he came back. They got the order as Brandon disappears to the meeting. The transfer didn't last long as he arrived in the meeting room, seeing other doctors there as some was chatting or doing other things waiting for this meeting to start. He didn't say anything but takes a seat waiting as well.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:32 pm

The machines continued to pound away inside the two while he was gone again and again they cum and the machines never stopped.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:02 pm

Eleesha was moaning out against Melina's lips but she got silenced by her that kisses her back deeply. They only whimper against one another trying to feel more but sees more limbs reaching over touching and teasing them even more.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:17 pm

From the moaning and panting from the endless pounding of the limbs, they were burning so hotly from the inside out they couldn't stop themselves. Drowning in their pleasure for so many hours, Melina and Eleesha lusted for more and reach towards one another to pleasure each other. They couldn't move too far leaning over to kiss was the most they could do without the machines pulling them apart. Whimpering and needing more they beg and beg but the thoughtless machines wouldn't heed them instead increasing the pounding they received.

He came back and saw they were lost and begging for more as the machine was at its peak. It pounds their mushy pussies like a jackhammer and he saw them cumming constantly. He allowed them one huge orgasm before stopping the machines. Panting and weak, they rested silently having been drained of many fluids. He walked in seeing them in pools of their cum and he used his powers to have limbs soak it up. After he gave them water and something else that restored their bodies supply of electrolytes and helped absorb the water. They moan feeling him lift their heads to his knees and pour it into their gasping parched lips.

Within moments they were recovered.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:00 pm

"There we go; all better now right?" he said this sweetly to them that he was petting their heads with a smile. Brandon could see how dazed they were from how he touched them but feels Eleesha and Melina nuzzling into his hands. They were happy to get what they got but grew hungry wanting more.

"Seems you both are a little out of it but no matter. Did you both have fun and your fill of pleasure? Is their anything you wish to tell your doctor since he came back home?" he begins stroking them under their chins to make them purr deeply like kittens. Their bodies squirming on the floor but he only smiled seeing this.

"............"

"............"

"Well? What do you want to say to me? Your doctor is waiting you know?"

"..ahhh....ahhh....W..Welcome back, doctor..." Eleesha said panting.

"Yeah. Welcome home....dear doctor of ours. We hope you enjoyed your trip.." she panted after Eleesha spoke to feel his stroking and touch even more that the purring grew deeper and deeper now to make them drool.

"Heh, much better. You two are too precious you know. I'm really lucky to have you as my pets.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:46 pm

So tell me eleesha.. melli has been a very good girl how should i reward her?" He asks her and smiles cupping mellis chin and rubbing her ch eek with a thumb.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:51 am