Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Experiment forbidden

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Experiment forbidden

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:42 pm

More deep purrs left her lips feeling his hands and fingers stroking under the chin. She was even grinding her hips wanting him to give her more pleasure to love. Eleesha whimpers wondering about how to respond but sees him now stroking even slower and gentle to make Melina whines loving his touch.

"Well? Are you going to tell me...or do I have to keep touching her like this till she's moaning my name?" Brandon said to Eleesha as she was blushing to watch Melina opening her lips feeling her mind go blank. Even his touch effected her which made Eleesha gulp. Melina was so lost from pleasure that she was shaking and twitching again from it. The sensation of heat and aroused wanting only made her burn even stronger. That only made it more sexier for him to wanting her. Brandon only chuckled and leans in closer to kiss Melina's lips as she whines reaching to hold his hand but feels him hold it away.

"..*blushing*"

"Don't touch Melli....that's not what a subject is to do.....remember?"

"Y..yes doctor...I..I know..but your kisses are too good...I..I'm already going crazy wanting more.." she panted against his lips.

"I can see but you must behave..."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:01 pm

He smiled and when he recieves no answer he snapped his fingers and eesha was pulled onto a table that formed out of the ground. She was boundvto it with her legs oen knees bent and be arms abover her head she looked up at yheceeing and saw tentacles coming towards her. " tell me or these will punish you by aking you to the brink of release then stopping before you do.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:11 pm

She struggles in the binds but Eleesha sees the limbs drawing closer and closer to her. Making her eyes shut and whimper out to him. Brandon only laughed hearing that but he only felt more aroused in wanting to tease her more. Melina whimpers to nuzzle up against his leg but he was petting the top of her head.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:40 pm

Yet again he recieved no answer and he didnt stop the limps from their work. It was just as he said it was and melli warches rememberinf how he did this to her as punishment. Not wanti g to recieve it again meli pulls down his pants and starts sucking his member. He didnt stop her only petting her head as he watches eleesha pleasured to the point of nearly releasing then the limbs stopped continuing the cycle indefinitely
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:53 pm

Brandon keeps near Melli while she was sucking him off but a deep groan left his throat, loving how hoe and warm her mouth was. Melli whimpers wanting more of Brandon that her body started burning up. She slowly felt him throbbing in her mouth while keeping an eye on Eleesha.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:36 pm

It wasnt long before eleesha was losong it. The constant denial of her release was driving her to need it not want it and the tentacles didnt heed her words. She wa soaking the table with her juices and not allowed to release because as promised when she got close they stopped.

Mellis suddenly felt her place opened and a thick limb forced its way inside her while she sucks him and he decided to allow melli her release to make eleesha jealous and desperate for it.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:38 pm

Melli whimpers from her mouth being full, thrusting her hips back against the limb. She only felt more of her body shivering in more pleasure that she was starting to drip from here legs to feel even more sensations going on. Her body only became more heated now that she only started bucking her hips harder and harder. Eleesha whines wanting to feel the same but Brandon groans thrusting his member into Melli's mouth to the throat.

"Still waiting for my answer, Eleesha.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:20 pm

Eleesha was going crazy in desire wantng to be allowed to cum and shebwas already losing it. He wasnt going to stop her punishment unles she did what he asked.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:12 pm

"Ahhh...hahhh...Brandon...Brandon, please no more! Let me....let me go.." she pants out leaning her head back as the limbs were squirming inside of her that juices were spilling out. Brandon knew the punishment was more stronger than before but he gave the same treatment to Melli who still was slurping on his member wanting more.

"Remember what I said, Eleesha? Unless you answer me then I won't...I know you wish to climax and feel more but I need to hear your answer before doing anything. Besides, Melli here is already..grrrrrrr...trying to get her favorite snack already." he said looking at Melina who kept slurping harder on his member.

"Then h..how come she gets a reward b..but I don't? I want s...something good too Brandon. Please..I want something a..as well.." she said panting out but cries out feeling the limbs moving again inside of her. Eleesha closes her hands into fists but was grinding against the thrusting of each one. Brandon kept thrusting his hips against Melli's face, groaning and moaning at how good it felt. He throbs inside of her throat which made her whine, wanting his seed to fill her up.

*Slurping loudly while blushing*"

"Such a good mmmmmm pet. You must really wish to keep me h..happy don't you? Such a good girl." he cooed to her but Melina whines again to wiggle her butt this time and get even more aroused in pleasure. Eleesha grew a little sad but whines wanting the same but hisses from the limb again.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:03 am

"She haa gets a reward because she behaves hersefmmm you are being unished fr not answering my question." He said groaning drom neli sucking him. Eleesha cries out about to cum uet again butbthe limbs stoped as they had before driving her further into her desire that it was becoming a need.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:53 pm

"C..come on doctor..don't tease me like this. You know how I get when y..you...mmmmm..when you tease me like this. Please..please let me cum..I'm begging you.." she whines feeling more lost in pleasure that her place was twitching from the limbs not even moving. Brandon groans still seeing Melli slurping on his member harder and harder that she was dripping on the ground. She was already looking more heated now before feeling her fingers stroking herself.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:20 am

He cums with a groan and shw slurps it down gulping and sucking more until itbwas clean. "Not until ypu obey me eleesha you bed for release but ypu havent done what i ask. Just look at her heated and wanting but i wont give it to her because you havent said what she deserves."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:33 pm

"A..are you serious!? You...ahhhhhh..you jerk!" she moans out feeling the limbs expanding again inside of her that Melli whimpers feeling Brandon petting her head once more. Her legs were shaking now, feeling her moist lips already leaving a puddle under her. She wanted her doctor so badly but she waited till he said he would. He only smiled seeing her licking and kissing his member before stroking the back of her head.

"As I said; until you tell me something then I can't do it. I know Melli's begging for me to take her but she can't get it due to you not following my order. She's suffering right now thanks to you..and you're going through the same thing." he teased while Melli whines again.

"...Hah.....hah.....Y..you...you.."

"I'm waiting....tell me or you both suffer with nothing to give.." he said but Eleesha moans out before feeling her wanting to cum but she can't. Minutes later, Eleesha looks away but whispered something. He didn't hear it but sighed to smile.

"Can't hear you, pet. What did you say?" he asked.

"...P..Please give Melli what she deserves....please take her..and fuck her.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:14 pm

He smiles picjs melli up and pushes her on the bed before slamming inside her. At the same time the limbs allow eleesha to cum and he stsrted to fuck melli hard and rough just how she liked it. The limbs thrust harder inside eleesha bringing her close once more but allowing her release.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:19 pm

Eleesha twitches feeling that but heard Melli moaning and screaming out in pleasure. She could see how rough he was thrusting into her that she was drooling with heavy lidded eyes. It felt so good to her, feeling her doctor showing no mercy. Her body quivering as Brandon groans still bucking his hips against her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:28 pm

Closer and closer they all grew elesha fixed on him and melli wantinf uim yo violate her not his limbs. One pushes into her mouth and the rest slam into her harder and deeper stretching her out badly. Melli was melting feeling him braking her as his hips go wild. He had been holding himself back while she sucked him off but this time she was trapped beneath him taking the violent pounding deep inside her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:03 pm

"good girl......good pets always get a reward..." he said groaning out while slamming his hips into her more and more to get Melli moaning out. Even with the limb in her mouth, she only whimpers loving how much he gave her. He keeps an eye on Eleesha seeing her squirming and moaning out loud.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:13 pm

The pace increases tor bith if them as he and his limbs go wild taking them both full force
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:08 pm

"Ahhhhh ahhhhh t-too much! Their thrusting way too much inside of me! I feel like their going to nummffff rip me apart! Doctor please...please make them stop!" she moans out while feeling her own heated body burning up from being taken. OF course Brandon keeps thrusting his hips against Melli that still kept moaning out wanting more.

She felt so hot right now that the pleasure was growing more and more heated at the second. This sensation of pleasure just grew hotter that she reaches to touch his cheeks. However, Brandon groans to hold her wrists down still slamming into her rougher and rougher that made her scream. "Naughty pet; who told you are allowed to touch me? I didn't give you permission to!" he said lowering down near her neck to give a few sharp bites.

A pained yelp left Melli's lips feeling him almost break the skin but she only shivers again feeling how hot and aroused she became minutes after that while being moved against the table. Eleesha saw that but gulps, watching how lost she was before Brandon keeps holding her down while thrusting harder.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:53 am

He didnt slow down or stop kist yet throbbing and elesha felt the limb inside her swelling ready to flood her. She knew what was going to happen becuase it told her in her mind. She was tken to the brink of sanity as was melli and when he burst inside melli and the limb flooded eleesha they broke
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:25 pm

Eleesha and Melina arch their backs, crying out in pure bliss feeling their climaxes. Eleesha squirms as she squirting hard from the table to the floor. While Melina moans out twitching feeling how much of Brandon's cum spills into her. They never felt this over heated before but Brandon only panted still holding Melina down with his member still throbbing inside of her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:40 am

He panted a bit and the limb pulls itself out of eleesha and he pulls out of melli. He wiped the sweat from his brow and flung it to the floor. As they moan out. Both of their places were begging for more but their voices were lost as much as their minds were broken.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:19 am

"Just as I though; Melina's getting closer and closer which is good. Her desires are really over the charts now. Eleesha; will need more work but she's getting there too. Both look so cute with their minds broken and holes dripping.." he laughed but pets their heads before summoning robots to pick them up and get them cleaned up. Brandon got his own clothes and went to wash himself up too. He will make a memo note later tonight of his progress.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:59 am

They wake up in their own beds and melli was instantly burning in desire. First her desire for water which she drank from the tall glass next to hee bed then food that she saw on th3 table of her cell. She went to eat it and burned hotter still tasting her arousal medicine in it.

Eleesha woke up thw same and gulped her water down then saw hee favorite smoothie on the table and drank it down too. It was a protien blend but she noticed ot tasted different. Her wave of arousal made her nearly collapse as she staggers to her knees. Her place was convulsing and dripping from beofre and now she tasted a medicine he had made and given her to use in her own experiments.

At the same time they both start to lose it and moan out starting to pleasure themselves. Melli knew she was on camera but elesha didnt. They both cry out as their own toich sent waves of pleasure and heat through their bodies making them crave something anything inside so badly they loose all control and are in desperate need to fuck anything they can.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:56 pm

"What i..is this!? Why the hell am I burning so much? My whole body aches and my hole i..is.....guahhh!!" she was squirting hard on the floor shaking but Eleesha tried catching her breath. Her eyes looked lipped half way while feeling the sensation of pleasure going through her pulsing heat. She didn't know but started stroking herself with the other hand squeezing her breasts.

"Why..why dose this feel...ahhh..s..so good? Even stroking my pussy isn't helping...I just w..want something..anything inside." she moans out loudly laying on her back drooling but Eleesha didn't seem to care but didn't know about being watched.

Melina on the other hand was slamming a thick item inside of her while squeezing her breast. She was drooling heavily now that it was making her burn up. Her hole was opening and closing wanting more but she was moaning out like she's in heat. She knew Brandon was watching her so she just kept going for him to see.

Her hand opening herself up for him to see while it just made her whimper again.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:06 am