Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Experiment forbidden

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: Experiment forbidden

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:47 am

He started thrusting hard again slow and deep.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:37 pm

"M-mmmmm...mmmm...mmmmmmm....mmmmnmmmm....neemmmm.." the kiss was distracting her while he bucks his hips against her, taking her deeper and hard with her feeling pleasure. He knew the pleasure was getting to her thanks to the heat but Melina started to whimper in need of her master. When breaking the kiss, he heard her gasping in and out rather loudly when he was thrusting into her and pulling out. She only leans her head back with her legs shaking now but more moans gets from her lips.

"So cute...my pet is really enjoying the feeling of her master being inside of her isn't she?" he asked while thrusting into her.

"Y-yes master.....pet loves her m-master giving her pleasure like this...haaaa I want more of you. I need my master p-please.....please make m-me feel more good with you inside of me..I want to b-break over and over again please! Please!!" she cries out but groans when he was holding her hips tighter still slamming into her even more.

He groans out from her getting tighter but that only caused her to whimper and feel even hotter now because of it. The bed in this cell creaks and groans from the pleasure they were doing but he didn't mind still taking her for his own desires. When the pleasure started getting to his mind, one hand lowers down to rub her clit that she screams again.

"You're over sensitive aren't you? No worries, I'll make sure to take care of you regardless of your heats. You need me from now on and even if you try to take care of yourself, it's not enough. You need me. You can't live without me. You need me in your life don't you?.."

"Hahhhh y-yes master....kitty needs you in her l-life mmmmm I can't live w-without you..I can't ahhhhhh I can't live without you master...I just c-can..ahhhhh!!!!!"

"Mmmmm such a good pet...I'll give you all the pleasure you need, kitten. You just have to be a good girl and tell me. No more secrets......understand?"

"Hahhhh yes sir.....no more secrets hhaaaa no more.." she said this in a daze before moaning out worse as Brandon goes harder and harder into her where the cell was filled with her moans and his groans for the time being. The pleasure between them only grew more and more and that caused Melli to become desperate.

After a few hours, Brandon decided to keep her close to him since she was alright now. Melli was dressed in some clothes and cleaned up while being near him in a chair as he worked. Her eyes were looking down at the floor but she knew that he was busy with things after some conference calls and a update to the higher doctors to say Melli's heat was under control now so they didn't have to give him a replacement. While working, she remained on her best behavior while Brandon did the same since she got help from the doctor. He already given her some tests that were amazing results and some other things but that's private.

He and her were still silent in the room but Brandon didn't mind that since she was alright now.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:09 am

He asks her everything she didnt answer
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:19 am

"So I was right about what I thought about. You were effected by the heat that you got and it seems you're still going to be in that for a while." he said while checking on notes written down but he had his hand wrapped up in bandages after the bite she gave him. Of course, he's already punished her for that but at least it wasn't serious. While Melli felt bad for biting the doctor, she heard that he wasn't too angry.

"............."

"Come now cheer up. I already punished you and I'm glad that you are telling me and not later. You are being a good girl, Melli." he said reaching to pet her head as she keeps still but didn't move while he pets her. Soft whimpers left her throat but felt relaxed thanks to the head pets.

"Now, you did remember to be completely honest with me right? No more secrets between us right kitten?" he used her other nickname that made her blush and nod slowly. Melina already gave her word of no more secrets and she would just tell him instead of keeping it to herself due to heat or something else. She wanted to keep her doctor happy so it's nothing she wouldn't be able to do or make him angry.

"Well?"

"Yes sir..I'll behave from now on. No more bad things.." she said but Brandon smiled to pet her head still while looking silent. He went right back to work again.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:33 pm

He was writing her report and how his trwatment was helping her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:45 pm

Journal Entry 45

After what I thought was possible, it seems I was right. Subject was indeed in a heavy hot heat and it seems to have subsided (for now). I'll still be doing what I can to help her in case it comes back and I guess it could be soon. Subject heats are more powerful than other types of heats we know today. After a human's cycle has been changed, they are given another one that's three times more powerful that goes into her abilities and even their mating cycles.

That could explain how humans are only able to satisfy them and not each other because they'll end up killing each other. From now on, I'll be in charge of her heat and see what other possible chance can happen during that time.

On other notes, Melli seems to be back to normal and getting a lot more better with her abilities, strength, and power. I know she will be even greater than I thought but I wonder how she'll become during sexual intercourse. And...would it be possible to make her completely mine? I already took her many times now and yet, the need of loving your subject is..dangerous. And arousing. Right now, she's in the other room helping with some of her tests by writing some things down for me of what she sees on the picture. So far, her tests are doing just as well which makes me proud of her.

I'm thinking about rewarding her but I need to see her behaving a little more before I do that. I'll be sure to write the next one during the time but I think with winter coming, I'll be taking a vacation from testing to just be with Melli. The doctors get one every year but we can take one any time so I'm thinking of taking one during this time. It might be good for me.....for us because I really want to make Melli happy in some way.

End of Entry

Brandon lets go of the recording button and sets it down to check on some paper works he got from some e-mails of the other doctors. They were all thinking of doing the same thing with taking a vacation since the head doctors in another building was working on that but because others were able to keep in touch, you could guess what they might be doing. His eyes looks over to still see Melli writing down some things but she was calm and relaxed as if nothing happened.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:28 pm

He returned the next day to find her lost once more. He was late in arriving thanks to a fellow doctor asking for help and he was only 30 min lte and she was already losing to her lust for his touch.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:46 pm

He was able to get into the testing room and do a few while keeping an eye on her but Brandon could see for himself. She seems distracted by something or of known ideas from her desires. Her legs were pressed close together but she was only writing a few more things down trying to calm herself down. She didn't want to be bad and make the doctor angry but she just still writes a bit more.

After a while, Brandon walks in and tries to pretend nothing was wrong. He wanted to see how she was or where she was.

"Subject XX32, I'm back." his voice made her blush a bit more before looking over to see him standing near the table.

"W-welcome back doctor.....were you able to get what you had to do done?"

"Yes. It's all done but I also had to help someone else with something so I'm a few minutes late. Anyway, have you done your testings for this afternoon? I know the ones in the morning was done but how about this afternoon?" he asked showing a smile but Melli didn't answer to look at the paper again.

"Just finished sir.....I don't know how I did but I hope I did it as you asked.." she hands the sheets over to him but remained silent again while behaving herself but he knew she was getting hotter because of the sudden feeling of her heat acting up again.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:07 am

He nodded. " uou did fine"
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:55 pm

"Thank you sir.." Melli said to him but she looks back at the desk as Brandon checks on the writing she placed on the test sheet. However, he seems more impressed thanks to that and of her work. Maybe he can find other ways to make it more interesting before he sees her about to stand up and head back to her cell.

"Hold on now.." he places a hand on her shoulder to stop her from standing up as Melli blushes feeling his hand.

"Is something wrong, doctor? Did you need something else from me?"

"I'm just asking if you were alright because you seem more nervous after the testings."

"My doctor, I'm alright....I just only feel happy that I was able to finish my work.."

".............."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:52 am

He looks at her thoughtfully.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:44 am

"???????" She seems a little confused now seeing him like that but Melli was wondering why he was just looking straight at her with no words. Did she do something wrong? Was something on her face?

"Hmmm...."

"Is something wrong.......doctor? Are you angry with me? Are you thinking about something?"

"Oh no, I'm just thinking about it Melli but I'm not mad about anything. Just curious about what your thinking of since I get the feeling you are worried about my behavior."

"Behavior?....."

"Hmmm....."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:24 am

"Yes.... you seemed worried... " he thought out loud repeating himself
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:55 am

"Huh? I do?" she looks up at the other confused to why he said that. Did Melina really look like she was worried? Did her face expressions show that and she didn't know? Sure Melli had to be in a lot of trouble to think she was but that sorta took her surprised.

"Yes, you do. I don't know if something happened while I was gone or is something on your mind that worries you?" he asked but looks to her but Melli didn't say anything wondering that herself.

"I don't know why I'm like that but I'm fine......Nothing is worrying me sir but it could be just me because of it? I don't know why but I hope you are not too worried sir?" she sounded that cute when hearing that but he keeps himself calm not wanting to do something a bit off.

"I understand but you are my subject and I want to be sure your alright.."

"T-thank you sir.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:40 am

He hygged her tightly
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:09 pm

The hug made her tense up while blushing a deep red, looking down to see his arms wrapped tightly around her. Melina wasn't sure why before looking down to not say a single word.

"Master, what's wrong? Are you a-angry with me?"

"No. You know I won't be mad at you if something is wrong dear. I don't know if your sick or if something is on your mind but as your doctor you can tell me whatever is wrong. You know I will do whatever I can to help you because I don't want you in any pain." he said this with some concern but still held her close from behind as Melli blushes still feeling embarrassed.

"I..I know sir....and I thank you." she said blushing still.

"Of course. Now, tell me what is wrong? Are you sure you are not sick or anything like that?"

"N-no, I wanted to say sorry about....before or a while back. I never meant to hold back and become scared. I didn't know why that happened an-and....I."

"Before?......"

"*Nods* You remember don't you? When I held back from......accepting your love...."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:21 pm

He did but he wanted her to tell him anyways. "Clarify my pet"
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:54 pm

"I........"

"Yes? Please speak up my subject?" he asked waiting for her to answer but Melli sighed before gently looking down at her lap.

"That one time when I hesitated when y-you...*blushes dark red* I didn't accept your love when you were waiting for me to take pleasure for myself. I could have given you pleasure after a while but....I...I didn't. Then you g-got.....angry. I never wanted to upset you like that sir...I just got...nervous."

"................"

"As a subject, I shouldn't feel afraid of anything. I shouldn't have did such a thing and yet...I did it. I'm sorry for doing such a thing sir and I didn't know why I did it. I never wanted to upset you sir...I never wanted to do that. I never wanted to upset you like that after a while during that time sir. I'm so sorry for doing such a thing....."

"Hmmmm, were you referring to that one thing. During the time I wanted to share my love to you. Is that it?"

".............."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:38 pm

Then to make up for it you must show me the leasure you want when you want
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:43 pm

"But what if I...mess up?" she said looking down.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:24 pm

If you mess up ill fuck you to oblivion."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:47 pm

"!!!" She quickly looks at him showing a shocked expression on her face but knowing him, Brandon was serious. She didn't know that he never forgot that day when she hesitated to accept his love and right now, it seems he's demanding her to show it for real this time or get punished. She slowly looks away from him again but Brandon watches her feel shy once more that he lowers his hands on her shoulders to make her tense up.

"Don't be scared Melina. You know I wouldn't do anything to hurt you. I just want you to express yourself with me. I need to see you release your love for your master...you gave your word to me." he whispered in her ear that flushed red as Melli blushed a little more again hearing his tone of voice.

"I-I know that sir..."

"Then don't be scared...show me."

"..............."

He didn't see her do anything or say a thing that made Brandon get the feeling of punishing her but slowly lets out a sigh before gripping her hand to make her stand up.

"Maybe you need some motivation, pet. How can I help you?"

"I don't know I...I just.."

She started to hesitate again to make Brandon smile and move closer to touch her chin as she blushes again to look at him.

"Then...maybe a punishment will.." she shook where she stood as Brandon leaves the room and heads to another one. However, Melina has never seen this one before. She started to wonder what was going on with his mind on this before she sees some holding device as Brandon shuts the door behind him.

"M-Master? W-what is t-that?"

"Oh trust me, you will know soon enough....now, strip."

"St-strip? But why do I-"

"I. Said. Strip." he growls in her ear as Melli gasped and did as he said, removing her clothes for him while Brandon waited with something in his hand. He saw every bit of clothes get removed before she was remaining in the underwear he gave her till that was removed. She blushes now standing bear before looking down.

"I-I did as you asked m-master now...what do I-"Suddenly everything went dark as Brandon ties a blindfold around her eyes while tying a knot on the back of her head.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:09 am

He smiles finishing the knot before rubbing her belly. "Im going to stuff this with so much cum you will not beable to hold it" he said in her ear rubbing slowly down towards her place teasing her before bringing his hand back up to cup her breasts to his tongue. It swirled around her nipple before he sucks hard.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:01 pm

"M-master wait a ahhhh! Please I thought.." she begins to squirm in his arms feeling him slurping and rubbing her other breast trying to give her pleasure. However, he slowly grips her other breast while pressing up behind her to show he was aroused in need for her. She blushes feeling that but slowly shivers not sure what to do before he begins kissing and biting her shoulder before he groans loving the feeling.

She tried moving away from Brandon before he makes her stop to grip her wrists and feel for something that he tired around her wrist. He shows some mechanical chains holding her arms up above her head with her body exposed to him and her breasts squished together. He licked his lips but slowly turns her around while moving closer to her and gently rubs her back while she hisses in some pleasure that Brandon kisses her back wondering what he should do now to her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:37 am

His ckaws rake her back as he nips and kicks her neck

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:04 pm