Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Experiment forbidden

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Experiment forbidden

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:58 pm

"I'm rather shocked you know. Seeing you be a naughty subject while I was speaking to someone. I don't know if this should be a punishment or something else but you are so cute." he said while hearing a lustful moan leaves her lips. Feeling the limbs pushing in and out of her made it seem more hotter than normal because he was watching maybe? No, it shouldn't be any less but it was still enjoyable.

"Ahhhh m-master...you were w-watching me? You were watching your subject...trying to get rid of the heat inside of her? I'm sorry I just...it was burning so much that I..." she gasped feeling another slip inside of her that she curls her toes with her head leaning back. Even with this many or few, it didn't hurt but only burned. Her insides were trying to take whatever he gives her but Brandon smiled thinking she was precious.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:43 am

The twin limbs twist and bend inside working her pussy out roughly in different ways cuasing her to throw her head back and moan out louder. Her juices drip down the limbs rapidly as she lost herself to the blinding pleasure inflictee deep 8nside her. As she bounces herself on the limbs they slam all the way inside stabbing through her opening to hit the deepest part of her. They mix and twist inside her making bumps appear and disappear on her belly. Every part of her insides was stimulated and so quickly that she didnt have to wait or beg for it.

He watches her stroking himself so he would swell as he watches her throwing her body onto the limbs as they slam inside. The pressure and heat was getting to her as she cums hard with a blissful moan.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:36 pm

Brandon thought she was adorable seeing that but he only started burning up in his own heat feeling her looking even more heated now. Even after some time, that made him want to really ravish her even more. Even after some time, Brandon sees the limbs thrusting deep and deeper into her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:10 pm

The limbs make her cum once more before pulling out. She shakes and whimpers wanting more and he appears. He bled through the wall of this space and walked over to her picking her up and pushing her against the wall. She sinks into it a little before it holds her in place wher ehe put her. He pusbes hee legs open and slams himself inside her with a groan.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:09 pm

She arches her head back moaning out from feeling her master inside after so long, feeling the inner walls twitching and aching in heat and pleasure. Why did he have to feel so good like this? He was already dangerous but in a arousing way to her. Brandon made sure he was all the way inside of her while kissing her neck slowly.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:22 pm

His member hits her deeply like always forcing her body to take hisnshape. The limbs were squishy and whilentheybwere forcefulnand pleasureable they werent like his member. It was hard changing how her insides were shaped and breaking her limit nore forcefully. His thrusts made her bkdy jokt and her breasts bounce bhrning her inside. His groans and moans were sweet to her ears and arpusing her more as she criesboit arching hee body in extacy.

The heavy thrusting was getting to be too much for her to take as she cums a fourh time since the limbs began and she was quickly losing her sanity to him. No drugs no needles just him and his strength were driving her to lose herself tonthe pleasure. She didnt want it to end even as she cums she begs heraster for more of his plesure. He was mkre than happy to give it to her. The loud wet slaps of his front against hers was drowned out by his moans of pleasure as his hips jack hammer .

"Haa so good and deep. I love being inside this hole. Your squeezing me sontight if i go much harder your pissy will break as you cum"

She squirms hearing that as her pussy suirts more juices in him and the ground "Aaah please fuck me im breaking just as you said mmm youre so big i might just rip when you cum please keep going pump me full of your cum master i need it so badly. Soil my insides and destory yoir servants hole." She said dazed and drooling as his hips slam faster and harder
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:36 pm

"What a dirty little girl you are, begging with a face like that. Are you trying to make me lose myself even more towards you? Well, speak up.." he said making his hands grip her hips to hold up and thrust upward into her. She moans out loving how he felt and how thick his member was inside of her but she only whimpers wishing for him to show no mercy towards her. She wanted him to break her, use her, punish her, love her. She wanted everything he could give to her.

"I'm sorry master, I didn't m-mean to make you lose it. You just feel so good, my head is spinning and my body is burning up. Your member is still reshaping my insides that I can't really t-think clearly right now..I just w-want more....I want you to m-make m-me.."

"Make you what? What do you want from me?" he said while biting her neck hard while drawing blood. She hisses from the sting but gets more aroused from the harsh bite.

"I w-want you to m-make me cum all over....fill my insides with your cum and m-make me.....take your cum. Impregnate me...fill me up and make me look pregnant.." she said but suddenly feels him stop with his member buried deep inside of her. He panted thinking of the words she spoke up but Melli whines not wanting him to stop.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:44 pm

Her hips move trying to feel more "nooo please dont stop it is so good if you stop ill go crazy" she said and he didnt start again. He could make her look that way yes. He could flood her with cum until her belly looked pregnant. She continues to beg him to move as her hips wiggle trying desperatly to keep going.

He uses his power to change his member to iys beast form she moans louder feeling it grow inside her as she sttetchrd to fit it inside. He pulls oit and pushes in hard earning a scream of lust as her pussy broke. He keeps moving thrusting as she got her wish.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:56 pm

"Fine then. You want me to fill you up till I make you pregnant fine..I'll fill you up nice and tight!" he said slamming into her while hearing her screams loving his roughness with her body. Her destroyed pussy was dripping on the floor and his member but he only groans loving how tight she was still.

"That's i-it master, break your pet. Break her till she's nothing but a mess. You c-can use me all you want...I w-want you..I need you..I-I need-mffmm!" he made a med sized limb push into her mouth to suck on while he was bucking his hips to get inside of her. He saw the lump shrinking and growing but that made him moan wanting her just as bad. However, the thought of her looking full made his member throb. Right away, he lowers down to bite her breast but licking at the nipple wanting to give more.

"So dirty and bad...you are already aching for me to make you look pregnant aren't you? Are you not even on the pill?" he asked to tease her but she whines wanting to feel his love but Brandon only slams into her hard.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:01 am

She felt him getting close. His demon side couldnt resist bursting inside or many times she felt the first beginning to make him swell as iy built up inside. It throbs thicker as it fills.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:00 am

She moans feeling him getting ready to blow, squirming in her bonds while panting at the pleasure. Melli begs for him to destroy her but he grips her head to make her kiss him, slamming his hips harder against her. His member was so close to filling her up, feeling her wet entrance leaving a hot mess under them. After thrusting into her harder and harder, he breaks the kiss to see her looking up crying out his name.

"Grrrr I'm close pet hah do you want me to fill you up? Do you hunger for my cum?" he snarled against her neck but she purrs loving the tone of his demanding tone.

"Y-Yes sir. Fill me up with your cum. Make me nice and big with. You have to fill me! m-make me all yours master!" she said but feels him groaning even louder now.

"Such a bad pet....I'll give you what you want. I'll fill this hot pussy and womb with my cum. I'll make sure you get every drop!"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:09 am

He burst inside and groans as it flooded her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:28 am

She cries out feeling him burst inside of her with each gulp her insides took from feeling his cum flooding her. Melli leans her head back moaning out as some of his release spills out onto the ground while Brandon kept inside of her, making sure she got every drop.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:10 am

The wa let her go and he laid her on the groun before thrusting more. She cums hard from the sdden thristing and moans out locing herslef to it as his hips push h8m as deep as possible
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:47 pm

She kept crying out feeling him go out more but it left her twitching and bucking her hips back at him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:43 pm

Her belly swims with his cum as his cock pounds her as deep as possible. He holds her hands above her head watching her breasts bounce with every heavy slap. Sbe moans heavily as he leans down biting her breasts and sucking her nipple hard earning her screams of lust and pleasure. The heavy thrusts get harder as he swells halfway and she was losing her grip on reality. He was really giving her the wish she wanted. Her swimming womb repeatedly stabbed by his cock until she couldnt stop cumming.

Every groan and thrust made her burst with her own cum as her eyes roll back and her tongue hangs out he switches to her other niople biting it and pulling up letting it bounce as it fell then he slapped the first one leaving a pink mark. She moans and screams loving the heated rough pleasure he was giving her and he was groaning feeling hiself swell to burst again pumping her belly with mor eof his cum.

"Aaah you you came again so good its the best to be claimed by this minster cock AAH more? Oh god yes more! Its so good dont stop flood me with your cum. Let my belly burst from how much us inside. " she calls out in her lustdul daze as her slighly bulging belly swims worse. He was slamming harder and faster groaning and ywlling out as he watched her take his thrusts hungrily.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:25 pm

She couldn't control herself, she couldn't stop herself from losing her mind. Feeling the pleasure of her heat burning through. With each thrust he dose, this made her feel even more weak. More of her own cum spills out but she slowly feels more aroused to cumming herself.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:02 am

He groans going all out as his hips kackhammer making a mess of her place and the bed.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:25 pm

"Haaaaa!! My body, m-my pussy!!! E-everything is burning up so much! Keep going make me f-feel good master. Let m-me feel all your pent up lust release inside of me!" she moans to him loudly but feels Brandon shove her down onto her breasts but stops his hips after pushing really deep into her. Deep lustful panting left his lips but was reaching to get his shirt and tie her wrists together.

"W-what are you doing? Why did you.." she yelps feeling him lift her hips up a little while feeling her hole quivering from having his member so deep inside of her. He wanted to destroy her little hole so much but both hands stroke her butt making her quiver under his touch. She was already hungry for more and she was getting more deeply lost from his member being inside of her.

"This naughty hole is so hungry...sucking on me like it's really trying to speak. Are you that horny for your master, pet?"

"Y-Yes sir...pet is deeply hungry...she w-wants more of her master to feed her....please let m-me..."

"Hmmmmm, a hungry subject behaving so lewd. It's so adorable but arousing at the same time. You seriously need a good rough punish after this you know that right? Would you like your master to punish you?" he asked feeling his member throbbing that it started to swell up again. A started moan left her lips but purrs from the feeling when her stomach showed a bigger lump now.

"ugghhhhh...y-yes sir. Master s-suddenly grew inside o-of me......it's already stretching me so much........p...please I...."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:12 am

He slammed inside harder and faster as her body brone from the intenisty. He keeps hee pinned his one arm and slaps hee beeasts with the icher before squeezing hard.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:27 pm

She couldn't speak but cry out lost thanks to the sensation she felt from him. Brandon only groans loving the reactions she did and made him buck more of his hips against her lower legs to get moans from her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:15 pm

He stsrted to thob once more with heat and cum slowly filming his cock maming it swell again. Her stuffed swimming belly was already mostly filled and she looked like she was carrying a baby. Her insides sloshed with his powerful thrusts as she cums and cannot stop from the overload of pleasure he gave her to satisfy her lustful desires that she begged for.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:09 am

She couldn't control it, feeling him pounding away inside of her that she was clawing at the floor. Her master was something else and him leaving her in this mess caused her to sit up whimpering. Her stomach looked so swollen, just like she asked to be filled up. He groans loving this site before kissing her lips deeply while he held her hips pounding away even rougher.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:26 am

He groans and bursts inside her pumping her belly ful to its upmost limit. He pulled out of her witha wet pop and slurping as her pussy tried to keep him inside even as she fell limp and used up. He panted and they rerurn to her cell. She was weak and broken stuffed with cum she hoped she would be pregnant after this. She rub her belly slowly as he leaves her cell.

Because of the experiments she couldnt have chidren yet her lustful desires were growing still and her need for pleasure was satisfied for now but as her body slowy processed his cum during the night she felt her meed grown thank to the experiments.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:32 am

For the time being, Brandon had her resting for about two weeks or longer depending on her recovering status. He was doing the same thing while working on some side projects till then. On some times, he dose go visit Melli to check up on her and makes sure the testings were going smoothly which they are. He was so proud of her for being a good subject that she was absorbing his cum more faster than the last time. He only collected these notes and decided to work on them later on.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:06 pm